您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
牛津大学《犯罪小说》 >
正文
- When I had the invitation to come along
- 当我收到邀请函,让我今天下午
- and talk to you this afternoon,
- 给你们讲课时
- I thought it was very very polite and very appropriate
- 我就在想出于礼貌应该读一下
- to read a friendly letter from David.
- 大卫写的这封友善的信
- Far better than the worst letter I've ever had in my life.
- 比我此生收到的最糟的信好太多了
- Do you want to hear or we'll have what.
- 你们想听吗,要不我就读
- The worst letter I've ever had.
- 最糟的那一封
- "Dear Colin Dexter, We are holding our annual village church
- "亲爱的科林·德克斯特,我们年度的乡村教堂
- Goden Fate on the 24th of June this year.
- 金玉良缘活动于今年6月24日举行
- And I have been...This is from the minister of the church.
- 我一直在...这封信是教堂的牧师所写
- And I have been casting around. Comma.
- 我一直在四处请人,逗号
- Rather desperately...for some minor local celebrity.
- 尤其渴求...一些本地的小名人
- for some minor local celebrity to come along and open the Fate for us.
- 希望一些本地的小名人能过来为我们的活动剪彩
- Please reply to this invitation if you will as soon as possible
- 如果您能来,请收到邀请函后尽快回复
- since time is now desperately short.
- 因为时间已经相当紧迫了
- Please come along and try to help. Yours sincerely."
- 期待您的倾情相助"
- You won't be surprised down though to learn that it so happened
- 所以6月24号那天我在那里忙得不可开交
- on the 24th of June I was extremely busy all there.
- 你们知道了也不会感到惊讶
- And there it is. There it is.
- 就是这样
- And I thought just to balance here.
- 我想为了平衡一下
- Would you hear the best letter I've ever had in my life? Yes.
- 你们想听我一生中收到的最好信件吗 想听
- Are you sure? Yes.
- 确定吗 确定
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
犯罪小说日益流行,并被广泛翻拍为电视剧。本课程将对犯罪小说中寻凶和死尸等写作要素进行分析,并揭示众多侦探小说青睐于将犯罪场景设定在牛津市及牛津大学的原因,还邀请到著名侦探小说作者讲解其小说和电视剧中主角的共性与差异。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201510/406749.shtml