手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:推迟做决定

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • You've hemmed and hawed for weeks.
  • 你都磨磨蹭蹭几个礼拜了。
  • It's time to make a decision.
  • 是时候做决定了。
  • I know, but I need to sleep on it.
  • 我知道,但是我需要时间考虑。
  • This is a very big decision.
  • 这可是重大决定。
  • You've dragged your feet for far too long.
  • 你拖太久了。
  • Are you having second thoughts?
  • 你是还有别的打算吗?
  • No, no second thoughts.
  • 不,没有别的想法。
  • I just want to be absolutely sure I'm making the right choice.
  • 我只是想确定我做出的是正确的选择。
  • I'm on the fence between two options.
  • 我在两个选择之间犹豫。
  • We'll have to live with this decision for years.
  • 这个决定将会伴随我们许多年。
  • I thought you'd already made a tentative decision days ago.
  • 我以为你几天前已经有了试探性的决定。
  • No, no, no. In my mind, the jury is still out.
  • 不,不,不。在我看来,还没有理出头绪。
  • You can't leave everyone hanging.
  • 你不能方方面面都考虑周到。
  • I know that, but how can I choose if I'm not 100% positive about either option.
  • 我知道,但如果不是100%做出积极选择该叫我如何选择。
  • I understand that, but it's now down to the wire.
  • 我明白,但现在已经是最后一刻。
  • You've got to bite the bullet and decide.
  • 你必须咬紧牙关做出决定。
  • I know. If only I had a few more days to think about it…
  • 我知道。如果我有几天去考虑的话…
  • Too late. They're here.
  • 太迟了。他们已经来了。
  • The painters are here?
  • 油漆工匠们都到了?
  • Yes. So will this be a blue or green house?
  • 是的。那么这是个蓝色还是绿色的房子?
  • How about stripes?
  • 条纹怎么办?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
托马斯:你都磨磨蹭蹭几个礼拜了。
It's time to make a decision.
是时候做决定了。
Eugenia:I know, but I need to sleep on it.
尤金尼亚:我知道,但是我需要时间考虑。
This is a very big decision.
这可是重大决定。
Thomas:You've dragged your feet for far too long.
托马斯:你拖太久了。
Are you having second thoughts?
你是还有别的打算吗?
Eugenia:No, no second thoughts.
尤金尼亚:不,没有别的想法。
I just want to be absolutely sure I'm making the right choice.
我只是想确定我做出的是正确的选择。
I'm on the fence between two options.
我在两个选择之间犹豫。

We'll have to live with this decision for years.

这个决定将会伴随我们许多年。
Thomas:I thought you'd already made a tentative decision days ago.
托马斯:我以为你几天前已经有了试探性的决定。
Eugenia:No, no, no. In my mind, the jury is still out.
尤金尼亚:不,不,不。在我看来,还没有理出头绪。
Thomas:You can't leave everyone hanging.
托马斯:你不能方方面面都考虑周到。
Eugenia:I know that, but how can I choose if I'm not 100% positive about either option.
尤金尼亚:我知道,但如果不是100%做出积极选择该叫我如何选择。
Thomas:I understand that, but it's now down to the wire.
托马斯:我明白,但现在已经是最后一刻。
You've got to bite the bullet and decide.
你必须咬紧牙关做出决定。
Eugenia:I know. If only I had a few more days to think about it
尤金尼亚:我知道。如果我有几天去考虑的话…
Thomas:Too late. They're here.
托马斯:太迟了。他们已经来了。
Eugenia:The painters are here?
尤金尼亚:油漆工匠们都到了?
Thomas:Yes. So will this be a blue or green house?
托马斯:是的。那么这是个蓝色还是绿色的房子?
Eugenia:How about stripes?
尤金尼亚:条纹怎么办?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
jury ['dʒuəri]

想一想再看

n. 陪审团,评委会
adj. 临时用的

联想记忆
tentative ['tentətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 试验性质的,暂时的,犹豫不决的

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。