手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 牛津大学《美丽公主》 > 正文

美丽公主(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:探索"美丽公主"

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • So Professor Kemp,
  • Kemp教授
  • over the years that I've known you
  • 我认识你这么多年来
  • you've told me some very interesting stories
  • 你跟我说过一些很有趣的故事
  • about the people that you call "Leonardo Loonies"
  • 说那些你称之为"达芬奇疯子"的人
  • who approach you with different sorts of theories
  • 他们找上你,跟你说各种各样的
  • about Leonardo works that they've found.
  • 他们发现的关于达芬奇的理论
  • Was there anything different
  • 这幅"美丽的公主"
  • that struck you about La Bella Principessa
  • 有什么特别之处打动了你的
  • when you first came across the picture?
  • 当你第一次看到这幅画时?
  • I received an email,
  • 我收到一封电邮
  • I don't know precisely what it says,
  • 我不记得它具体说什么了
  • but it said I have what I think is a new portrait by Leonardo.
  • 大意是说,我有一幅画,我觉得是达芬奇的
  • And you think "Oh no not another one!"
  • 你会想"天啊,又来一个了"
  • You get them on a weekly basis.
  • 基本上每星期都会有这样的邮件
  • But there was a reasonable resolution digital file
  • 但邮件里有一个分辨率比较高的数码图像
  • which I opened up and I thought "Hmmm well this...."
  • 我打开来看时,我想"不错..."
  • You don't want to believe it in a way
  • 你不能马上就相信它是真的
  • because you can get carried away
  • 因为这样会误导你
  • but I thought this at least would be worth following up.
  • 但我觉得至少值得继续研究一下
  • So when I had a chance to go and see it in Switzerland,
  • 所以当我有机会去瑞士看它时
  • which is where it was in one of these notorious stores.
  • 它就在瑞士某一间很出名的店里
  • I thought at least I would go and look at it which I duly did.
  • 我觉得至少应该去看看,这是我职责所在
  • Interviewer: Yes with all the different visual technologies
  • 现在我们利用各种各样的成像技术
  • that we now have to view artwork,
  • 让我们看到艺术品
  • it's always really something to finally see the piece
  • 但真正亲眼看到自己研究的那个作品
  • that you've been working on in person.
  • 那种感觉是很特别的
  • How was it seeing it for the first time?
  • 你第一次看到它时有什么感觉?
  • Professor Kemp. It was extraordinary.
  • 非常特别
  • We went into this large room and images were brought in
  • 我们走进一个大房间,有几个彪形大汉
  • by these sort of heavies that were responsible for guarding it
  • 把画拿出来,他们负责看守这幅画
  • when it's taken out of the vault it's in.
  • 在它被拿出保险库的期间
  • And it's a radiant work,
  • 那幅画非常漂亮
  • digital images and reproduction give some clue
  • 数码图像和临摹图像让我们知道了这幅画是怎么样的
  • but I've seen Mona Lisa out of the frame
  • 但我见过从画框上拿出来的蒙娜丽莎
  • so I know what Leonardo when you have a close encounter.
  • 所以当我有机会近距离看到时,我知道达芬奇的画是怎样的
  • And yeah that initial reaction you think
  • 我的第一反应是
  • "Ahhhh this is just extraordinary."
  • "这太惊人了"
  • You keep trying to be sceptical though
  • 但我要尽量保持怀疑态度
  • because you get carried away and
  • 因为如果你的想法先入为主
  • you begin to see all the evidence through rose tinted spectacles.
  • 那么你就会开始带着有色眼镜去看所有证据
  • But for me you have to have that at the start.
  • 但对我来说,一开始必须有这种感觉
  • You've got all the science,all the research,all the history,
  • 你可以用科学,调查,历史研究来证明它
  • but you also had to have that feeling at the end as well.
  • 但归根到底,你必须还有那种感觉
  • And it started for me at that point,
  • 对我来说,一切从那里开始
  • and that essential excitement is still there.
  • 那种异常激动的心情现在还没退却


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

在被认为15世纪达芬奇的作品之前,《美丽公主》一直以《穿文艺复兴时装的19世纪德国少女的肖像》为题出售。牛津大学艺术史教授马丁·坎普是达芬奇研究专家,也是最早宣称该画作的高贵出身的专业人士之一。据他推测,画中的模特是米兰公爵鲁多维科斯佛尔扎的私生女,于是他重新命名这幅作品为《La Bella Principessa》,即《美丽公主》。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
encounter [in'kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 意外的相见,遭遇
v. 遇到,偶然碰到,

 
frame [freim]

想一想再看

n. 框,结构,骨架
v. 构成,把 ...

 
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
resolution [.rezə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率

联想记忆
extraordinary [iks'trɔ:dnri]

想一想再看

adj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的

联想记忆
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
portrait ['pɔ:trit]

想一想再看

n. 肖像,画像
adj. (文件页面)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。