手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 听美文学英语 > 正文

听双语美文学英语 第50期:But You Didn't 但是你没有

编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • But You Didn't
  • 但是你没有
  • Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
  • 记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它
  • I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.
  • 我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有
  • And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?
  • 记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨
  • I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.
  • 我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有
  • Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?
  • 记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了
  • I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.
  • 我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有
  • Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
  • 记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼
  • I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
  • 我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有
  • And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?
  • 记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤
  • I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
  • 我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有
  • Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
  • 是的,有许多的事你都没有做,
  • But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
  • 而你容忍我钟爱我保护我
  • There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
  • 有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来
  • But you didn't.
  • 但是你没有


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Side of a Hill-Paul Simon
在山岭的一隅

On the side of a hill
在山岭的一隅
In a land called somewhere
在这无名之地
A little boy lays asleep in the earth
少年躺在地上沉睡
While down in the valley a cruel war rages
不理会山谷里弹片横飞
And people forget what a child's life is worth
人们早已忘记青春生命的价值

On the side of a hill a little cloud weeps
在山岭的一隅,白云在低泣
And waters the grave with its silent tears
野坟上的雨滴,原来是上天在啜泣
While a soldier cleans and polishes a gun
军士在擦拭
That ended a life at the age of seven years
那结束七龄幼童生命的凶器

And the war rages on in a land called somewhere
战火吞噬了这无名之地
And Generals order their men to kill
将军命令士兵攻击
And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten
为了那早已被遗忘的原因
While a little cloud weeps on the side of a hill
一小片白云,在山岭的一隅低泣

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rug [rʌg]

想一想再看

n. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯

 
grave [greiv]

想一想再看

n. 坟墓,墓穴
adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。