手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 听美文学英语 > 正文

听双语美文学英语 第8期:猜猜我有多爱你 Guess How Much I Love You

编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed, held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.
  • 小兔子要上床睡觉了;它紧紧抓著大兔子的长耳朵,
  • He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening."Guess how much I love you," he said.
  • 要大兔子好好地听它说。“猜一猜,我有多爱你?”小兔子问。
  • "Oh, I don't think I could guess that," said Big Nutbrown Hare.
  • “噢!我大概猜不出来。”大兔子笑笑地说。
  • "This much," said Little Nutbrown Hare, stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.
  • “我爱你这么多!”小兔子把手臂张开,开得不能再开。
  • Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms. "But I love you this much," he said.
  • 大兔子有双更长的手臂,它张开来一比,说:“可是,我爱你这么多。”
  • Hmm,that is a lot, thought Littele Nutbrown Hare.
  • 小兔子动动右耳,想:嗯,这真的很多。
  • "I love you as high as I can reach," said Little Nutbrown Hare.
  • “我爱你,像我举的这么高,高得不能再高!”小兔子说,双臂用力往上撑举。
  • "I love you as high as I can reach," said Big Nutbrown Hare.
  • “我爱你,像我举的这么高,高得不能再高。”大兔子也说。
  • That is very high, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I had arms like that.
  • 这真的很高,小兔子想:希望我的手臂可以像大兔子一样。
  • Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea. He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.
  • 小兔子又有个好主意,它把脚顶在树干上倒立了起来。
  • "I love you all the way up to my toes!" he said.
  • 他说:“我爱你到我的脚趾头这么多!”
  • "And I love you all the way up to your toes," said Big Nutbrown Hare, swinging him up over his head.
  • 大兔子一把抓起小兔子的手,将它抛起来,飞得比它的头还高,说:“我爱你到你的脚趾头这么多。”
  • "I love you as high as I can hop!" laughed Little Nutbrown Hare, bouncing up and down.
  • 小兔子笑了起来,说:“我爱你像我跳得那么高,高得不能再高!”它跳过来又跳过去。
  • "But I love you as high as I can hop," smiled Big Nutbrown Hare-and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.
  • 大兔子笑着说:“可是,我爱你,像我跳得这么高,高得不能再高。”他往上一跳,耳朵都碰到树枝了。
  • That's good hopping, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.I wish I could hop like that.
  • 跳得真高哇!——小兔子想——真希望我也可以跳得像它一样高。
  • "I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river," cried Little Nutbrown Hare.
  • 小兔子大叫:“我爱你,一直到过了小路,在远远的河那边!”
  • "I love you across the river and over the hills," said Big Nutbrown Hare.
  • 大兔子说:“我爱你,一直到过了小河,越过山的那一边。”
  • That's very far, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. He was almost too sleepy to think anymore.
  • 小兔子想,那真的好远。它揉揉红红的两眼,开始困了,想不出来了;
  • Then he looked beyond the thornbushes, out into the big dark night. Nothing could be farther than the sky.
  • 它抬头看着树丛后面那一大片的黑夜,觉得再也没有任何东西比天空更远的了。
  • "I love you right up to the moon," he said, and closed his eyes.
  • 大兔子轻轻抱起频频打着呵欠的小兔子,小兔子闭上了眼睛,在进入梦乡前,喃喃说:“我爱你,从这里一直到月亮……”
  • "Oh, that's far," said Big Nutbrown Hare. "That is very, very far."
  • “噢!那么远,”老兔子说。“真的非常远、非常远。”
  • Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves. He leaned over and kissed him good night.
  • 大兔子轻轻将小兔子放到树叶铺成的床上,低下头来,亲亲它,祝它晚安。
  • Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile, "I love you right up to the moon-and back."
  • 然后,大兔子躺在小兔子的旁边,小声地微笑着说:“我爱你,从这里一直到月亮,然后……再绕回来。”


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Ronan
By Taylor Swift


I remember your bare feet down the hallway
忘不了你光着小脚丫跑过走廊
I remember your little laugh
忘不了你浅浅的笑容
Race cars on the kitchen floor ,plastic dinosaurs
坐在厨房的地上玩着赛车和恐龙玩具
I love you to the moon and back
我对你的爱宛如往返月球那样的长涟
I remember your blue eyes looking into mine
忘不了你蓝色的双眸注视着我
like we had our own secret club
那么心有灵犀 像是只属于我们的秘密
I remember you dancing before bedtime
忘不了你爱在睡觉前蹦来跳去
then jumping on me waking me up
跳到我的身上把我唤醒
I can still feel you hold my hand
我仍然能感觉你握着我手的温度
little man, and even the moment I knew
那一刻,你就像是个小小的男人
you fought it hard like an army guy
你跟病魔英勇奋战,像一个战士

Remember I leaned in and whispered to you
记得我凑近你轻声对你说
come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here
宝贝,让我们一起离开这里
you were my best four years
你是我生命中最美好的四年
I remember the drive home when the blind hope turned to crying and screaming why
忘不了当我驱车回家,渺茫的希望化作撕心裂肺的哭喊:为什么会这样?
flowers pile up in the worst way
堆放的鲜花那么刺眼
no one knows what to say about a beautiful boy who died
没有人知道该对这个死去的漂亮男孩说些什么
and it's about to be Halloween you could be anything you wanted if you were still here
万圣节就要来了,如果你还在,你可以装扮成任何一个角色
I remember the last day when I kissed your face and whispered in your ear
记得我最后一次亲吻你的脸庞,对你轻声说
Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here
宝贝,让我们一起离开这里

mw85.jpg

out of this curtained room and this hospital gray will just disappear
医院病房里紧闭的窗帘和压抑的灰色都会消失
come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here
宝贝,让我们一起离开这里
you were my best four years
你是我生命中最美好的四年
What if I'm standing in your closet trying to talk to you
如果我还可以站在你的房间里跟你说话
What if I kept the hand-me-downs you won't grow into
如果我留下你再也无法穿上的衣服
And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through
是否能让奇迹发生
What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you
哪怕这个奇迹只是一瞬间
Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here
宝贝,让我们一起离开这里
Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here
宝贝,让我们一起飞越这个尘世
You were my best four years
你是我生命中最美好的四年
I remember your barefeet down the hallway
忘不了你光着小脚丫跑过走廊
I love you to the moon and back.
我对你的爱宛如往返月球那样的长涟

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 门厅;玄关;走廊

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。