手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+文本+讲解)一起去篮球明星乔丹家看看:"空中飞人"豪宅大直击

编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • The 23 on the front of the gate says it all. This is Michael Jordan's house.
  • 大门前方的23说明了一切。这是Michael Jordan的房子。
  • That's about to change.
  • 那即将要改变了。
  • On November 22, this legendary property, designed, built and lived in by Michael Jordan for 19 years—
  • 在十一月二十二日,这个传奇性的房地产,由Michael Jordan设计、建造及居住了十九年--
  • we'll sell it to the highest bidder. We are giving you a chance to see it like never before.
  • 我们要把它卖给最高的出价者。我们要给你个前所未有的机会一探究竟。
  • Time to see behind the 23.
  • 是时候看看23后面的东西了。
  • In the next few minutes, an all-access pass to Michael Jordan's ultra private compound.
  • 在接下来几分钟,是一张到Michael Jordan超级私人豪宅的畅游通行证。
  • He was demanding that if you're gonna come to the Breakfast Club, you're gonna work.
  • 他要求如果你要来早餐俱乐部,你就要努力。
  • A former teammate reveals why Jordan's home was key to the Bull's six titles.
  • 前队友透露为什么Jordan的房子是公牛队六座冠军头衔的关键。
  • And the ultimate home court advantage—
  • 那终极的主场优势--
  • we are on the hardwood of Jordan's personal basketball complex plus an island to escape.
  • 我们在Jordan的私人篮球综合设施的硬木板上,加上一座可以远离尘嚣的岛屿。
  • You've never seen a pool quite like this.
  • 你从未见过像这样的游泳池。
  • With a home this big, where do you start?
  • 有个这么大的家,你要从哪开始?
  • Let's go one on one with Michael's listing agent Katherine Malkin and get the flow of the home.
  • 来和Michael的房仲Katherine Malkin一对一走访这间豪宅。
  • He sort of lays it out so that you have living space here, office space over there, dining and kitchen.
  • 他有点将它延伸出去,所以你在这里有生活空间、办公空间在那边、餐厅及厨房。
  • We had to stop in the dining room and show you a table that simply puts this room on the map.
  • 我们必须要在饭厅停下,并给你看看一张让这饭厅出名的餐桌。
  • The table was actually made for him, and it's called the Baghdad table,
  • 这餐桌子事实上是为他制作的,它叫做“巴格达桌”,
  • so it is actually set up like the city of Baghdad like a map grid.
  • 所以它实际上做的像巴格达市一样,像地图网格。
  • And all of the furniture will stay with the home? They all stay.
  • 所有家具会和房子一起留下?它们全都留下。
  • And every room perfectly captures the light,
  • 每间房都完美地捕捉到光线,
  • whether it's the floor-to-ceiling formal living room, the great room, a relaxing private corner, or the eye to the sky above the kitchen table.
  • 不管是从地板到天花板的开放式主客厅、豪华客厅、令人放松的私人角落、或是厨房餐桌上方的天窗。
  • And the kitchen, which was redone more recently,
  • 而厨房,更近期才装修过,
  • is really set up so that a chef can cook here or a family can cook here.
  • 是建来好让厨师可以在这煮饭或是一家人可以在这煮饭。
  • A wonderful refrigerator, freezer and wine storage space—
  • 一个很棒的冰箱、冷冻库和储酒空间--
  • but also, every appliance you could possibly mount just here.
  • 但同样,还有各种你可以就安装在这里的电器。
  • After kitchen, step down into the great room lined with aquariums and this over-sized sectional.
  • 在厨房之后,往下走进这个和水族箱及这超大件组合沙发排在一起的豪华客厅。
  • As you'll see, this is one of several hangouts around the home that Michael designed for family and friends.
  • 你会看到,这是Michael为了家人及朋友在屋内四处建造的几个休憩空间中的一个。
  • When Jordan first built this home and moved in in 1994, this was an indoor swimming pool.
  • 当Jordan第一次建造这房子并在1994年搬进来时,这里是室内游泳池。
  • Now look at this space—110-inch screen, great lounging area. You've got a bar over here.
  • 现在看看这个空间--110寸荧幕、很棒的休闲区域。你在这还有个吧台。
  • And then the walls on both side of this room completely disappear with ease.
  • 然后这间房两面的墙可以轻松地完全消失。
  • It's the ultimate indoor-outdoor living.
  • 这是终极的室内外无界生活。
  • In fact, this sprawling patio can be accessed from six different areas of the home.
  • 事实上,这个无规则延伸出的中庭可以从屋内六个不同地方通到这里。
  • At the center of it all—paradise, a one-of-a-kind infinity-edge pool.
  • 在全部的中心--天堂,一个独一无二的无边游泳池。
  • Smack in the middle, your personal island oasis.
  • 就在正中央,你的个人岛屿绿洲。
  • From a design perspective, this entire section of the home plays off the views and axes of the pool and patio,
  • 从设计角度来看,这房子整个区块展示出景观以及泳池和中庭的核心,
  • including the three-bedroom guest wing.
  • 包括了有三间卧室的客用厢房。
  • The guest house has its own entrance, but it's also connected to the house.
  • 客房有自己的入口,但它同样跟正厅相连。
  • I was worried that maybe somebody would come and stay and never leave. So nice!
  • 我很担心也许某人会过来住下且永不离开。这里太棒了!
  • And the guest house leads you to the most talked-about spot in the home.
  • 客房带领你到屋内最为人津津乐道的地方。
  • There's definitely different feeling when you come into this part of the house.
  • 当你走进屋里这部份时会有绝对不同的感受。
  • I mean, can you imagine who probably sat around these chairs? Why? Look over my shoulder.
  • 我是说,你能想像有谁也许曾四处坐在这些椅子上吗?为什么?看看我肩膀后方。
  • That's Michael Jordan's private, regulation-size, NBA-quality basketball court.
  • 那是Michael Jordan的私人、标准尺寸、NBA品质的篮球场。
  • Now, this is what I'm talking about. I mean, listen to that sound.
  • 现在,我说的就是这个。我是说,听听那声音。
  • And that shot, you know what I'm talking about. Game 6, Utah Jazz, over Bryon Russell.
  • 那一球,你知道我在说什么。第六场,爵士队,面对 Bryon Russell。
  • I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance Jordan had already rehearsed for that exact moment right here.
  • 我在想有蛮有可能Jordan已经在这里为那确切的一刻排演过了。
  • But title-clinching shots come with a price.
  • 但夺下冠军的那球是要付出代价的。
  • And nobody would think that the greatest player that would play the game would put in that much work before he gets on the court.
  • 没人会想说打出那场比赛的伟大球员,会在他上场之前投入那么多的努力。
  • You know, it was amazing to watch, it was amazing to witness.
  • 你知道,能目睹是很棒的,亲眼见证是很棒的。
  • Randy Brown is talking about the Breakfast Club.
  • Randy Brown正在谈论早餐俱乐部。
  • The current assistant general manager of the Chicago Bulls won three titles with Jordan,
  • 现任芝加哥公牛队的副总经理和Jordan一起赢下三座冠军,
  • and was part of the group of players who would regularly train at Jordan's home.
  • 也是会在Jordan家定期训练的那群球员之一。
  • It really started up with Michael, him and Tim Grover, and it kind of spilled over to Scottie, Ron Harper, and then myself.
  • 其实是从Michael开始,他和Tim Grover,然后好像扩展到Scottie、Ron Harper、然后我自己。
  • They would hit Michael's weight room down at the lower level of the house in the mornings before practicing with the rest of the team.
  • 早晨,他们会在与其他队友练习之前,先到房子下层Michael的重训室。
  • They were intense.
  • 他们很激烈。
  • But, where did the name Breakfast Club really come from?
  • 但,早餐俱乐部这名字实际上从哪来的?
  • The chef was there. You know, it was easy for, you know, us to go work out and then have breakfast with a chef.
  • 厨师在那儿。你知道,那会比较容易,你知道,让我们训练然后和厨师一起用早餐。
  • Things have changed since the days in the Breakfast Club.
  • 自从那些在早餐俱乐部的日子后,许多事都改变了。
  • The home has seen an extensive renovation, including much of the lower level.
  • 这房子经过大规模的装修,包括下层的许多地方。
  • You get the wine cellar, and it's behind it, but this used to be the exercise room.
  • 你有个酒窖,它在后面,但这曾经是健身房。
  • Now it became a card room, a cigar room, just sort of a boy's room.
  • 现在它成了玩牌的房间、抽雪茄的房间,就是有点像个男孩的房间。
  • And you would expect if this is cigar room
  • 你会想如果这是抽雪茄的房间,
  • and there's a humidor right over here that you would smell smoke or something since this is a cigar room.
  • 有个雪茄盒就在那边,你会闻到烟味或是一些东西,因为这是一间抽雪茄的房间。
  • Nothing. So there's a system that takes out all of the air that's not pure.
  • 闻不到任何东西。有个系统带走所有不纯淨的空气。
  • It just smells good, every part of the house, all filtered out.
  • 就是很好闻,房子的每个部分,全都过滤掉了。
  • We told you there were some amazing hangout spots in the house, and we're not done yet.
  • 我们告诉过你在这房里有一些很棒的休闲地点,而我们还没结束。
  • Let's go upstairs to a place that very few have seen.
  • 上楼到一个很少人看过的地方。
  • When Jordan wasn't winning championships with the balls, he was relaxing around his property.
  • 当Jordan没有在带著球拿冠军时,他在他家四处放松休息。
  • This was one of his favorite spots.
  • 这是他最喜欢的地方之一。
  • This is actually the upstairs library, a room that he built when he remodeled the home in 2009.
  • 这事实上是个楼上的书房,一间他在2009年改建房子时建出的房间。
  • You got your drop-down screen. And take a look at this space over here.
  • 你有你的下拉式荧幕。看看这边这个地方。
  • In the adjacent room, there's the pool table.
  • 在邻近的房间里,有张撞球桌。
  • And the doors to this wing, not just the doors,
  • 还有通往这侧厅的门,不仅仅是门,
  • but these are the doors that welcome guests to the original Playboy Mansion in Chicago up until 1974.
  • 到1974年以前,它们都还是欢迎宾客进入原先芝加哥花花公子大厦的门。
  • You really can't do better than this.That's the great thing about the whole property.
  • 你真的无法做得比这更好了。那是关于这整栋豪宅很棒的一件事。
  • It's that when you're outside, you have an area that's completely away and on its own.
  • 就是当你在外头,你有个完全远离尘嚣绝世独立的区域。
  • And you're close to Chicago, so you have all of the things that you would want to do maybe in a big city.
  • 你离芝加哥很近,所以你可以做所有可能会在大城市想做的事。
  • So we've shown you the 56,000-square-foot home, amazing. But this is a seven-plus-acre property.
  • 所以我们已经展示给你看这五万六千平方英尺的房子,真惊人。但这可是个超过七英亩的房地产。
  • Michael brought in over 150 trees to line the property, creating ultra seclusion, ultra privacy.
  • Michael带进一百五十棵树来为这房地产画出界线,创造出了超级的静谧之地、超级的私密性。
  • Then you have a pond fully stocked, a tennis court.
  • 然后你有个盈满的池塘、一座网球场。
  • It almost feels like you're on your own private golf course.
  • 几乎感觉就像你在你自己的私人高尔夫球场。
  • After all, there is a PGA-grade putting green right outside your door.
  • 毕竟,你的门外就有个美国职业高尔夫球赛等级的果岭。
  • And where else in the world will you find Jumpman flags? Pretty cool.
  • 世界上还有哪个地方可以让你找到飞人的旗子?蛮酷的。
  • The home, the seven plus acres, the legendary history—indeed an all-star lineup.
  • 房子、超过七英亩的所在、传奇性的历史--确实是全明星阵容。
  • I'm here with Nick Leonard. He is with Concierge Auctions and he's actually the project manager here at Jordan's house.
  • 我在这和Nick Leonard一起。他是Concierg Auctions的人,且他事实上是Jordan房子这里的专案经理。
  • This originally listed at 29 million dollars. You're telling me this will go to the highest bidder?
  • 这本来出价两千九百万美金。你告诉我这将会卖给最高出价者?
  • Yeah, the property is gonna sell to the highest bidder on November 22.
  • 是的,这房产将在十一月二十二号要卖给最高的出价者。
  • And a lot of people may be surprised that Jordan is auctioning his house.
  • 许多人也许会很惊讶Jordan在拍卖他的房子。
  • We do this all the time. You know, fame would help.
  • 我们一向在做这种事。你知道,名气会有所帮助。
  • Michael Jordan has a lot similarities...he's been our typical seller.
  • Michael Jordan有许多相似处...他是我们典型的卖家。
  • He's an extremely savvy, very successful business person.
  • 他是位非常精明、非常成功的商人。
  • He has a spectacular property, one-of-a-kind, and he's not using it.
  • 他有一个绝佳的房地产、独一无二,而他没有在使用它。
  • So he is taking control of the market, he is setting a sale date, he is gonna auction it to the highest bidder.
  • 所以他在掌控市场,他正订出拍卖的日期,他要拍卖给出价最高的竞标者。
  • For anybody who has any interest, it's now or never.
  • 对于那些有些许兴趣的任何人,此时不买,更待何时?
  • If you'd like more information, just go to concierge.auction.com or call the number on your screen.
  • 如果你想要更多资讯,就去看看concierge.auction.com,或是拨打荧幕上的电话。
  • Ok, I've got an official Chicago Bull's basketball right here. I'm going to put the pressure on Nick,
  • 好的,我在这有颗官方的芝加哥公牛队篮球。我要把压力加诸在Nick身上,
  • and ask him to sink a NBA three on Michael Jordan's home court.
  • 要他在Michael Jordan的家庭球场投颗NBA的三分球。
  • Do you think you can do it?
  • 你觉得你能做到吗?
  • Absolutely.Alright!
  • 当然。好的!
  • Did he get it? Apparently greatness rubs off.
  • 他投进了吗?显然伟大的球技是会传染的。
  • Don't forget: a new owner come November 22 to the highest bidder.
  • 别忘了:最高出价者会在十一月二十二日成为新屋主。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

广告意义:

明星豪宅果然别有一番天地啊!是金子总会发光,这么高配置的房产拍起来都是美图,所以说,用事实和实力说话,一切难题都会以摧枯拉朽之势让开。其次,现如今很多明星除了明星的身份,基本都会走点商业戏份,毕竟,青春易逝,还是要有一份稳定的基础的,做什么事情都要为以后着想,这样日子才会地久天长!

词组点拨:

1.「使某事变得出名、重要」- Put On The Map
We had to stop in the dining room and show you a table that simply puts this room on the map.
我们必须要在饭厅停下,并给你看看一张让这饭厅出名的餐桌。

2.「在正中央」- Smack In The Middle
At the center of it allparadise, a one-of-a-kind infinity-edge pool. Smack in the middle, your personal island oasis.[qh]
在全部的中心--天堂,一个独一无二的无边游泳池。就在正中央,你的个人岛屿绿洲。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
storage ['stɔridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器

 
pond [pɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 池塘
v. 筑成池塘

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
adjacent [ə'dʒeisnt]

想一想再看

adj. 毗连的,邻近的,接近的

联想记忆
privacy ['praivəsi]

想一想再看

n. 隐私,隐居,秘密

联想记忆
mansion ['mænʃən]

想一想再看

n. 大厦,豪宅,楼宇

联想记忆
complex ['kɔmpleks]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的
n. 复合体

联想记忆
oasis [əu'eisis]

想一想再看

n. 绿洲,避风港,宜人之地

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。