手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 暮光之城暮色 > 正文

有声读物《暮光之城·暮色》第228期:第十三章 自白(23)

编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • "Bella?" he asked, anxious now.
  • “贝拉?”他问道,有些不安起来。
  • "I think I need to lie down," I gasped.
  • “我想我需要躺下来。”我喘息着说。
  • "Oh, sorry." He waited for me, but I still couldn't move.
  • “哦,对不起。”他等着我,但我还是动不了。
  • "I think I need help," I admitted.
  • “我想我需要帮助。”我坦白道。
  • He laughed quietly, and gently unloosened my stranglehold on his neck.
  • 他安静地笑了起来,温柔地解开了我紧扣在他脖子上的胳膊。
  • There was no resisting the iron strength of his hands.
  • 根本没法抵抗他的双手如钢铁般的力量。
  • Then he pulled me around to face him, cradling me in his arms like a small child.
  • 然后他把我转过来和他面对面,将我环抱在怀里,好像我是个小孩子一样。
  • He held me for a moment, then carefully placed me on the springy ferns.
  • 他搂着我,片刻之后,小心地把我放到那片柔韧的蕨类植物上。
  • "How do you feel?" he asked.
  • “你感觉怎么样?”他问道。
  • I couldn't be sure how I felt when my head was spinning so crazily. "Dizzy, I think."
  • 在我的脑子还在如此疯狂地眩晕着的时候,我不能肯定自己感觉怎么样。“头晕目眩,我想。”
  • "Put your head between your knees."
  • “把你的头放在膝盖中间。”
  • I tried that, and it helped a little.
  • 我试着做到这一点,而这确实有些作用。
  • I breathed in and out slowly, keeping my head very still.
  • 我慢慢地吸气,呼气,让我的头保持不动。
  • I felt him sitting beside me.
  • 我感到他就坐在我旁边。
  • The moments passed, and eventually I found that I could raise my head.
  • 过了一会,我发现我终于可以抬起头了。
  • There was a hollow ringing sound in my ears.
  • 我的耳朵里回荡着空洞的耳鸣声。
  • "I guess that wasn't the best idea," he mused.
  • “我猜这不是个好主意。”他沉思着,说道。
  • I tried to be positive, but my voice was weak. "No, it was very interesting."
  • 我试图显得积极些,但我的声音还是很虚弱。“不,这非常有趣。”
  • "Hah! You're as white as a ghost — no, you're as white as me!"
  • “哈!你白得像个幽灵——不,你白得像我一样!”
  • "I think I should have closed my eyes."
  • “我想我应该先闭上眼睛的。”
  • "Remember that next time."
  • “下次记着这一点。”
  • "Next time!" I groaned.
  • “下次!”我呻吟道。
  • He laughed, his mood still radiant.
  • 他大笑起来,他的心情依然充满了喜悦。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练


1. lie down 躺下

eg I lie down, relax, and if I get ideas, I get ideas.

我躺下来,放松,如果我有了个想法,我就有灵感了。

2. in and out 进进出出;来来去去

eg Your thoughts are still moving in and out of your consciousness, but you do not feel controlled by them.

你的想法仍然在你的意识中进进出出,但是你并不觉得被这些想法控制。

3. There was a hollow ringing sound in my ears.

我的耳朵里回荡着空洞的耳鸣声。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
consciousness ['kɔnʃəsnis]

想一想再看

n. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟

联想记忆
radiant ['reidjənt]

想一想再看

adj. 发光的,明亮的,辐射的

联想记忆
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 
hollow ['hɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 洞,窟窿,山谷
adj. 空的,虚伪的,

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。