手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 明星访谈录 > 正文

访谈录:F1赛车世界冠军维特尔专访

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Tell us a little bit about yours, you are just a kid, right? And how old are you, 24?
  • 告诉我们一点关于你的消息,你只是个孩子,对吗?你多少岁了,24岁吗?
  • Correct, yeah. How old are you?
  • 正确的,恩。你多大了?
  • I'm 65, don't get the ideas.
  • 我65岁了,你可不要这么想。
  • I still know what I'm doing.
  • 我还知道我在做什么。
  • Tell us about your childhood.
  • 告诉我们关于你的童年。
  • You are born in Germany, where?
  • 你出生在德国,是在哪里?
  • I guess Michael Schumacher, a superhero, loomed large as an influence as a young boy, right?
  • 我在想迈克尔·舒马赫,这位超级英雄,隐约对一个小男孩影响很大,对吗?
  • Yeah, yeah. Obviously, so I started it as a little kid I think.
  • 是啊,是啊。显然,所以我开始只是一个小孩,我是这样认为的。
  • How old were you when you started to race?
  • 你几岁时开始比赛?
  • In little cars.
  • 是小汽车的那种。
  • 3.5, 4 years old.
  • 3岁半,4岁的样子。
  • 3.5? And was it because your parents had an interest in racing?
  • 3岁半?因为你的父母都对赛车感兴趣?
  • Yeah, my father did hill-climb racing. I don't know if you know.
  • 是的,我父亲制造爬山赛车。我不知道你是否知道。
  • I know, but hill-climbing, yeah?
  • 我知道,但是爬山,是吗?
  • Yeah.In motorcycles and cars, or just cars?
  • 是的。摩托车和汽车,还是只是汽车?
  • Cars.Yeah.So, yeah, he did that and then the whole family was always travelling together.
  • 汽车。是的。所以,是的,他负责制造,然后整个家庭总是一起旅行。
  • And, yeah, I was basically a baby when he was already racing.
  • 当然,我基本上还是一个婴儿时,他已经开始赛车了。
  • Right.and you are from the same part of Germany with Michael Schumacher?
  • 好的。你与迈克尔·舒马赫来自德国的同一地区?
  • I'm not really. Well, Germany was not that big compared to America.
  • 我不是真的如此。嗯,德国与美国相比,还不够大。
  • Yeah, and don't you forget it.
  • 是的,你不要忘记这点。
  • You know. You see that's, you see I'm 24.
  • 你知道。正如你看到的,你看到我24岁。
  • I know. I have nothing to forget.
  • 我知道的。我没有忘记。
  • We were just having a fun here. But we, eh, Sebastian, tell us about this video tape here.
  • 我们只是在这里非常快乐。但我们,呃,塞巴斯蒂安,给我们讲讲关于这个的录像。
  • What is this? Is that you drive a go car?
  • 这是什么?是你开车去的吗?
  • There you are.Yeah.Oh, my God, 3.5. I forget how tiny. Look at this.
  • 你现在就是这样。是的。哦,我的上帝,3岁半。我忘记有多小了。看看这个。
  • You know, you know in our backyard and because it was so narrow I couldn't make a full turn.
  • 你知道,你知道,在我们家后院,因为它是如此狭窄,我都不能做出全转弯。
  • So my father went there, put a bucket of water on the ground so that I could, yeah.
  • 所以我父亲去那儿,把一桶水放在地上,这样我就可以做到了,是的。
  • Yeah.Yeah, do a little bit though. He also used.
  • 是的。是的,加一点困难。他经常使用的。
  • Oh my God. That's unbelievable! And you will, you, there's gonna be a race over New Jersey in a couple of years, is that right?
  • 哦我的上帝。那真是难以置信!你也可以的,你也许会在几年内在新泽西有场比赛,不对吗?
  • Yeah, next year.
  • 是的,明年。
  • Next year is gonna be a race there.
  • 明年将会在那里有场比赛。
  • Yeah, yeah, we just had a little bit of promo today.
  • 是啊,是啊,我们只是有一点今天的宣传。
  • Yeah. And you drove the prospective track.
  • 是的。你要在预想的赛道上比赛。
  • Is that a straight course?
  • 是直线路线?
  • Yes, yes, it's gonna be. It's not finished entirely; but it looks very quick.
  • 是的,是的,是这样的。它还没有全部完成,但是它看起来非常快。
  • Yeah.You need some big balls or something else.
  • 是的。你需要一些大的球或者别的什么东西。
  • Now it looks very, looks very interesting like very, you know, far, sloping course.
  • 现在它看起来很,看起来非常有意思,你知道,很远的,倾斜的那种赛道。
  • Just stop; just don't do that a gig, all right?
  • 请停下;别开玩笑了,好吗?
  • I'm just, I'm so glad Oprah doesn't have a show.
  • 我只是,我很高兴奥普拉没有节目。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
O9[5hZnrat]c

1Ni2pc1e%Tco0f@2F*

1.That's unbelievable!
那真是难以置信!

Q7EqP!I3eoA|o4

2. straight course
直道

ptrqHb.UA9)

3. slope n. 倾斜;坡度

au7J2c5s@&[%

The floor of the theater has a slope of four feet from the back seats to the front seats.
这戏院的地板从后排座位到前排座位有四英尺的倾斜V-.(RS,Ez3

_p5ybj6UJmhwwZxek|Dob@RC0=Eo@v9@JtZ3R[^p
重点单词   查看全部解释    
slope [sləup]

想一想再看

n. 倾斜,斜坡,斜面,斜线,斜率
vt. 使

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 装在桶里
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。