能源
现在世界上没有足够的汽油供应每个人,并且每年都在减少,那么汽油用完后我们打算怎么办?或许我们将回头使用马、马车和自行车。
在第二次世界大战中,有些国家的汽车不使用汽油。他们用树木和植物制造天然气,然后将天然气放进汽车顶上的大袋子里。这种汽车跑不快,但总比没有好。我们不能砍倒所有的树来制造天然气;我们还需它们做别的事情。
除了天然气,我们还可以在汽车上使用电能,但首先我们必须发电!有些国家有煤,因此他们用煤发电,但我们不会一直有煤。别的国家有大河,可以驱动水轮机发电,这比较容易和廉价。
我们也能从潮汐中获得能源。把水轮机放在河口,然后当潮水上涨的时候,它能驱动水轮机,而退潮时,又能驱动水轮机。我们知道大海的波浪在涨落时也能使水轮机旋转。所有这些能不能提供我们2050年所需的电力呢?
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 背诵为王(全四册) > 背诵为王第三册 > 正文
- 25 Power.
- 25能源
- There is not enough petrol in the world for everybody now, and each year there is less,
- 现在世界上没有足够的汽油供应每个人,并且每年都在减少,
- so what are we going to do when it finishes?
- 那么汽油用完后我们打算怎么办?
- Perhaps we will go back to horses and carriages and bicycles.
- 或许我们将回头使用马、马车和自行车。
- In the Second World War, some people did not use petrol in their cars.
- 在第二次世界大战中,有些国家的汽车不使用汽油。
- They made gas from wood and plants instead, and then they put it in big bags on top of their cars.
- 他们用树木和植物制造天然气,然后将天然气放进汽车顶上的大袋子里。
- The cars did not go fast, but it was better than nothing.
- 这种汽车跑不快,但总比没有好。
- We can not cut down all our trees to make gas; we need them for other things too.
- 我们不能砍倒所有的树来制造天然气;我们还需它们做别的事情。
- Besides gas, we can also use electricity for our cars, but first we must make the electricity!
- 除了天然气,我们还可以在汽车上使用电能,但首先我们必须发电!
- Some countries have coal, and they make electricity with that, but we will not always have coal.
- 有些国家有煤,因此他们用煤发电,但我们不会一直有煤。
- Other countries have great rivers, which turn turbines and generate electricity more easily and cheaply.
- 别的国家有大河,可以驱动水轮机发电,这比较容易和廉价。
- We are also able to get power from the tides.
- 我们也能从潮汐中获得能源。
- We put turbines in the mouth of a river.
- 把水轮机放在河口,
- Then, when the tide comes up, it turns the turbines, and when it runs back towards the sea,
- 然后当潮水上涨的时候,它能驱动水轮机,而退潮时,
- it turns them again.
- 又能驱动水轮机。
- We know that the waves of the sea can also turn turbines when they go up and down.
- 我们知道大海的波浪在涨落时也能使水轮机旋转。
- Will all of these things generate our electricity in the year 2050?
- 所有这些能不能提供我们2050年所需的电力呢?

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: