手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 英国原版语文课 > 英国原版语文第五册 > 正文

英国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第64期:克莱尔女爵(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

"But keep the secret all ye can."—

“请尽力保守你这个秘密。”
She said, "Not so; but I will know
“这不行,我需要知道,”她回答,
If there be any faith in man."
“男人是否忠实可信,爱情专一。”
"Nay, now, what faith?" said Alice the nurse;
爱丽丝说,“现在不要,什么爱情专一,
"The man will cleave unto his right."—
男人就是要争权夺利。”
"And he shall have it," the lady replied,
“那他就都拿去吧”克莱尔女爵回答,
"Though I should die, to-night!"
“那样的话,今夜我就一死了之。”

ygyw2502.jpg

"Yet give one kiss to your mother dear!

“给你的母亲一个甜蜜的亲吻,
Alas, my child, I sinned for thee."—
我的孩子,我有罪对不起你。”
"O mother, mother, mother," she said,
“哦,妈妈,妈妈,”她说道,
"So strange it seems to me.
“这一切对我是这样地离奇。”
"Yet here's a kiss for my mother dear,—
“这个吻是对母亲的深情爱意,
My mother dear, if this be so;
亲爱的妈妈,一切原本如此,
And lay your hand upon my head,
把你的手放在我的额头上,
And bless me, mother, ere I go."
祝福我,妈妈,在我离开之际。”
She clad herself in a russet gown;
她换上了一件简朴的长外衣,
She was no longer Lady Clare:
克莱尔女爵和她再没有关系,
She went by dale, and she went by down,
沿着山涧,向谷底走去,
With a single rose in her hair.
一枝玫瑰装点在她的发髻。
The lily-white doe Lord Ronald had brought,
白色的小鹿雷勋爵的献礼,
Leapt up from where she lay,
从躺卧的地上一跃而起,
Dropt her head in the maiden's hand,
将她的脑袋放进少女的手里,
And followed her all the way.
一路紧紧跟随。
Down Stept Lord Ronald from his tower:
从塔楼上雷勋爵走下阶梯,
"O Lady Clare, you shame your worth!
“克莱尔女爵,为何将自己贬低,
Why come you drest like a village maid,
你穿戴得像一个乡野的村姑,
That are the flower of the earth?"
好似鲜花绽放在大地?”
"If I come drest like a village maid,
“我穿戴得像村姑自有道理,
I am but as my fortunes are;
那本来就是我自己,
I am a beggar born," she said,
我不是克莱尔女爵,”她直言,
"And not the Lady Clare."
“我出身贫寒,只是冒名顶替。”
"Play me no tricks," said Lord Ronald,
雷勋爵说道:“别玩游戏,
"For I am yours in word and deed;—
我言行一致,都属于你,
Play me no tricks," said Lord Ronald;
就别跟我玩游戏,” 雷勋爵又说,
"Your riddle is hard to read."
“我实在难懂你设的谜。”
O, and proudly stood she up!
哦,她站在那里昂首挺立,
Her heart within her did not fail;
她的内心充满了勇气,
She looked into Lord Ronald's eyes,
她看着雷勋爵的眼睛,
And told him all her nurse's tale.
讲述了奶妈的故事。
He laughed a laugh of merry scorn;
他大笑,笑声中充满了快乐的豪气,
He turned and kissed her where she stood:
将站立的她拥吻在怀里,
"If you are not the heiress born,
“如果你不是法定的继承人,
And I," said he, "the next in blood—
那我就是下一个亲戚。”
"If you are not the heiress born,
“如果你不是法定的继承人,
And I," said he, "the lawful heir,
那我就合法地继承所有这里,
We two will wed to-morrow morn,
我们明天早上去结婚成亲,
And you shall still be Lady Clare."
你还是你,克莱尔女爵。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scorn [skɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 轻蔑,奚落,笑柄
v. 轻蔑,鄙视,嘲弄

联想记忆
riddle ['ridl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,谜语
vt. 解谜,出谜题,充满,打

 
deed [di:d]

想一想再看

n. 事迹,行为,[法]契约
vt. 立契转让

 
cleave [kli:v]

想一想再看

vt. 劈开,使分开,穿过
vi. 劈开,分开

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。