Manners can be quite different in different countries.
不同国家的举止礼仪可能会有着很大的不同
When you go to a foreign country,
当你到一个国家
you should learn something about its manners first.
你应该首先学习它们国家的日常礼仪
In China when people meet,
在中国 当人们见面的时候
they often ask each other "Where are you going?"
它们经常为对方 你去哪儿
or "Have you had your meal?"
或者问 你吃过了吗
But in England, people talk about the weather.
可是在英国 人们一般谈论天气
English people do not ask others about age,
英国人不会问别人的年龄
salary or the price of their home.
薪水 或者它们房子的价值
When your mouth is full of food, don't talk with others.
当你嘴里都是食物的时候 不要和别人讲话
In Thailand, you can't touch a child's head.
在泰国 你不能摸小孩的头
Good manners make things easier.
好的举止能让事情变得简单
They can help people to get on well with each other.
它们能使人与人更好地相处
When you are nice to people, they will be nice to you, too.
当你对别人友好 别人也会友好对你