So why did you leave the circus, Snip-snip? Didn't you like it?
那Snip-snip 你为什离开了马戏团呢 你不喜欢那里吗
Actually, I liked most of the things I did at the circus.
其实 我喜欢我在马戏团里做的大部分事情
In the morning I made breakfast for everyone.
早上 我会给大家做早餐
I am a great cook so the animals really liked my food.
我是个好厨师 每个动物都喜欢我的食物
Then after lunch I took all the animals to the river to wash.
在吃过午餐后 我会带所有的动物去河边洗澡
I made them nice and clean for the show.
我把他们洗的漂亮干净去表演
In the afternoon I sold tickets to the circus. I made all the people happy.
下午 我给马戏团卖门票 我让每个人都很开心
I think you liked the circus, so why did you come back?
我觉得你喜欢马戏团 你为什会回来呢
Did you miss me?
你想我吗
Yes...I came back because I missed you.
是的 我想你们所以我回来了
...Oh...and because they wanted me to brush the tigers' teeth before bed every night.
噢 还因为他们让我每天睡觉前给老虎刷牙