Then Daisy hears a noise.
然后 黛西听到一阵声音
It sounds like crying.
像是哭泣声
"Who is there?" cries Daisy.
谁在那 黛西大声问
"Me!"a tiny voice squeaks.
是我 尖尖的细小声音答道
"Don't be afraid!"
别怕
"Who are you? Where am I?
你是谁 我在哪
And why are you crying?" asks Daisy.
你为什么哭 黛西问
"I am a Birdie and you are in Tazland.
我是一只小小鸟 这是泰兹兰德
I am crying because I can't fly!"
我不会飞 所以哭了
" Oh, you poor little bird! Can I help you?"
哦 可怜的小鸟 我能帮你什么吗
"Maybe," says Birdie. "I want to go to see the Magical Doctor Taz.
也许吧 小鸟说 我想去见魔法医生 泰兹
He knows magic words. He can help me fly."
他知道魔咒 能帮我飞起来
"Maybe he can help me get home!" cries Daisy!
也许他能帮我回家 黛西大声说
"Your home is very far from here, but Dr. Taz can help you.
你的家离这很远 不过泰兹可以帮你
Let's go together to see him. You can carry me!" says Birdie.
我们一起去见他 你带着我去 小鸟说
Daisy is happy. "Ok!
黛西很高兴 好啊