No, but it doesn't look good.
是啊 但是看上去很不妙
What do we do? Do we erase the video?
我们怎么办 删掉录像吗
We're not in high school, Emily. We're gonna talk to Aria.
我们不是高中生了 艾米丽 我们要和艾瑞亚谈谈
She won't tell us anything.
她什么都不会告诉我们
Well, she doesn't have a choice this time.
这次她别无选择
How did you know I was back?
你们怎么知道我回来了
I saw you visiting Ezra.
我看到你去见以斯拉
We know you saw him the night Charlotte died.
我们知道你在夏洛蒂死那晚去见他了
We know you left the hotel for more than five minutes.
我们知道你离开了酒店 可不止五分钟
Yeah, and by the time you came back
是啊 等你回来时
Charlotte was already dead.
夏洛蒂已经死了
It's time to tell us what really happened that night.
该告诉我们那晚到底发生什么了
You didn't have to come by.
你没必要过来的
Well, you said you couldn't sleep.
你说你睡不着
Ugh, I can't.
我不行
I just keep going over what I said to the judge.
我一直在想我对法官说的话
God, that look on Ali's face.
天啊 艾莉脸上的表情
Look, what you said was honest and brave.
你说的话很诚实 很勇敢
So if your friends are giving you a hard time--
所以如果你的朋友们因此不待见你...
No, no, no, no, they're not...At all.
不不不 他们...一点也没有
They'd actually wish that they'd said the same thing.
她们其实希望自己也能这么说
I mean, that's the crazy part.
我是说 这也太疯狂了
I-I just thought if one of us had said no
我只是以为只要我们一人反对
that that would just be the end of it.
一切就会到此为止