Yes, I know it's been 6 months. But...
是,我知道已经六个月了,但是...
I am very well aware of the statistics.
我非常清楚那些数据
But I haven't given up hope and neither should you.
但我还没放弃,你们也不应该放弃
That didn't sound too good. Oh, it's fine.
不像是好消息。没事。
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁讲电话?
Just the insurance company. They insist on paying out Walter's life insurance policy.
保险公司罢了。他们坚持要支付沃尔特的寿险金。
I know we haven't talked about Walter in a while, but I--I miss him, too.
我知道我们好一阵子没提到他了,但我也想念他。
It's like losing dad all over again.
这就好像我又一次失去了父亲
You look radiant.
你看起来美极了
Flatterer. I think you're the last to arrive. How's Tommy?
受宠若惊。我想你是最后一个到的了。汤米怎么样?
Tommy is Tommy. How's Oliver?
老样子,奥利弗怎么样?
Still in bed. It's only noon.
还没起床,才中午呢
Well, look who I just found. Get lost trying to find the house?
看看谁来了。找不到过来的路了?
You say that as if your driveway's not longer than most roads.
你说得好像你家私人车道短的很
Can I get anyone anything else? Frank? We're fine, dear, thank you.
谁还要点什么吗,弗兰克?不用了,亲爱的,谢谢。
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉
Hello, Mrs. Queen. I'm sorry to bother you at home.
你好,奎恩夫人,抱歉打扰了
Oh, no, no. Don't be silly, Walter. Come in, please. You're here to see Robert.
不不,别说傻话,沃尔特,请进。你来找罗伯特的吧。
Yes. There's just some papers he needs to sign for the stock offering.
对,有些新股发售的文件需要他签字。
Well, he's in some private meeting right now,
他这会儿在开一个私人会议
but you're welcome to wait for him in his study. Thank you.
不过你可以先到他书房等他。谢谢。
Unless you'd like to help me get my children out of the house.
除非你想帮我把孩子们赶出去
You don't have children, do you, Walter?
你有孩子吗,沃尔特
Not yet, I'm afraid.
还没有
Well, save yourself the trouble and don't. They eventually all turn into teenagers.
那就省点事,别生了。他们都会长成青少年,到时就麻烦了。