Arthur. Hunith made you some food. Thanks. I think.
亚瑟。赫妮给你做了点吃的。 谢谢。我认为。
Food is scarce for these people, you shouldn't turn your nose up at it.
这些人缺粮,你不该嫌东道西的。
Oh, no, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I'm sorry.
不,我不该这样对你说话。我很抱歉。
Gwen... I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. It won't happen again.
格温...... 我很抱歉,我不知道我在想什么。我不会再这样了。
Guinevere. Thank you. And You're right. And you were right to speak up, I should listened to you and Morgana.
古尼威尔。谢谢你。你是对的。你说出来也是对的,我该听你和茉嘉娜的。
We're going to need all the help we can get.
利用手边的一切资源。
We'll be fine.
会没事的。
How can you be so sure?
你为何这么肯定?
Because I have faith in you. I mean...we all do.
因为我对你有信心。我是说我们所有人都是。
No, not today. Put on your own.
今天不必了。你也穿上吧。
Are you ready? My throat's dry. Me, too.
你准备好了吗? 我喉咙发干。 我也是。
It's been an honour.
我感到非常荣幸。
Whatever happens out there today, please don't think any differently of me.
不管今天发生什么事,请别对我有看法。
I won't. It's all right to be scared, Merlin.
不会的。害怕是人之常情,梅林。