No hello? Hi.
连招呼也不打?你好
This is all just an elaborate plan to get me alone,isn't it?
为了让我独身一人,这一切都是你们精心策划的对吧?
You found me out.
被你发现了
We're redoing the floors. It's her.
我们在重新铺地面,是她
You'll have to turn off cell phones and beepers.
你得关掉手机和呼机
They expect me on call.
我得随传随到的
We'll be 20 minutes at the most.
顶多也就二十分钟的事儿
I can't believe we're doing this.
真不敢相信我们这样做了
We could still turn back.
咱们还能回头的
I love you.
我爱你
We're redoing the floors.
我们在重新铺地面
Okay,I'll start.
好,那我开始了
Due to agency-wide budget cuts,
因为部门费用大幅削减
the FBI has to be very selective
FBI必须慎重选择
with its Federal Witness Protection monies.
该如何花证人保护经费
You have our proffer.
我们说的够清楚了
Yes. Uh,very elegantly put.
是的,你措辞很巧妙
Unfortunately,for my purposes,I'll need more specificity.
不幸的是,对于我的目的,你得再给我点具体情况才行
Jack Arkin is part of a joint task force
杰克·阿金是库克郡治安官办公室
with the Cook County Sheriff's Office.
联合特别工作组的一员
He witnessed and was pressured to participate in illegal activities
他目击并且迫于毒品特别工作组的
by other members of his drug task force.
其他成员的压力参与了一些非法活动
Some of these activities crossed state lines.
里面有一部分活动跨州了
He is willing to help the FBI bring these corrupt cops to justice...
他愿意帮助FBI将这些,腐败的警察绳之以法...
And save his own ass.
同时自保
Okay,maybe this was a mistake.
好吧,可能这是个错误
All right,all right.
好吧,好吧
I understand Internal Affairs is investigating this task force.
我知道内勤部正在调查这特别工作组
Why don't I just let them do their work?
为什么我一动不动,让他们做好自己本职工作呢?
Because the state's attorney wants to be reelected.
因为地方检察官想获得连任
He's not gonna let an investigation of his pet project
他不会让自己着手主持的调查
become an embarrassment.
反过来对自己不利
And what about the people in this room
那这屋子里的
who could benefit from such an embarrassment?
能从这事儿里获益的人怎么办?
I'll step out. No.
我回避,不
The Arkins came to you; it's your case.
阿金一家找的是你,这是你的案子
If you wouldn't mind, Mrs. Florrick,
如果你不介意的话,弗洛克夫人
I think it's better to avoid any appearance of a conflict.
我觉得还是尽量避免有利益冲突吧
Giada. Alicia,right?
我是贾达,你是艾丽西亚,对吧?
Yes. Are you waiting for someone?
对,你是在等谁么?
Yeah,Will. They told me I could wait down here.
嗯,等威尔,他们说我可以在这儿等的
Oh. Uh,he'll be a while.
哦,他一会儿就能来了
Oh,that's okay.
没事儿的
You're a friend from college,right?
你是大学里一朋友,对吧?
Of Will's? Yes.
是威尔的朋友?,是的
DePaul,third year.
德保罗大学,三年级生
Oh,you're in law school.
你在法学院上学
He talks a lot about you; almost makes me jealous.
他经常说你,我都快要嫉妒你了
Don't be.
可别
J. K.
J K
Just kidding.
开玩笑的意思
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
That's Hunter. He set up the drop house for the stash.
这个是亨特,他给粉儿找了藏匿地
That's Brad. He stashes the meth.
这个是B布拉德,毒品是他藏得
And,uh,Foley,he moves the guns. Foley
他调动的枪支
You have proof?
你有证据么?
And where's this?
这是哪儿?
Mr. Arkin,at some risk to his own life,
阿金先生,自己冒着生命危险
took photos of the task force's drop house,
照下了特别工作组的藏匿地
and he will gladly share the location upon receipt of an immunity deal.
在收到你们开出的豁免后,他会很愉快的说出具体地点
You said there were other corrupt cops involved,Mr. Arkin.
你说了还有其他腐败的警察,阿金先生
If you could study these photos from these other busts.
你再看看这些其他场合的照片
I don't know his name,but... him,him...
我不知道他名字,但... 他,他...
... and him. ...
还有他
Him?
他?
Yeah.
对
Okay. I'll need a week to brief my superiors,
好,我需要一星期向上级汇报
and then we can work out the details.
然后咱们再具体谈
You're late. Yep.
你晚了,对
You're unhappy.
你不高兴
No. I'm drinking.
不是,我在喝酒
Tony,you know this stuff Tony
你知道的
you're slipping me,crime reports and evidence?
你给我提供线报,犯罪报告和证据
You ever worry about getting caught?
你就不怕哪天被抓了?
Getting caught?
被抓了?
Slipping you things?
因为给你提供线报?
No! No. Why?
没想过,没有,为什么这么问?
Just part of doing business.
什么情都是有风险的嘛
Yeah. I mean,it's... it's for a friend.
是,我意思是,这... 这也是为了朋友嘛
Some things you do for a friend.
为朋友总要做些事儿嘛
I feel like you're having this conversation with yourself,and...
我觉得你是在自言自语,然后...
and I'm just listening in.
我只是单独在听你说而已
No,I'm just...
不是,我只是...
I'm just figuring you out,that's all.
我只是在想明白你,仅此而已
No,the only problem was that Jackie got a pi?±ata.
但问题是,杰基搞了一个pi?±ata.
So we all went outside in the middle of a rainstorm.
当时外面暴风雨,我们都出去了
And swinging bats at a pi?±ata.
朝着pi?±ata挥舞球棒
Okay,where was I? Why haven't I heard about this?
好吧,我当时在哪儿?为什么我没听说这回事儿?
Oh,and Grandma was worried about us using baseball bats.
哦,奶奶还担心我们用球棒
So she made everyone use these little wooden spoons.
所以她让大家只能用小木勺子
PETER: My wild and wacky family.
我这古怪的一家子啊
You're stuck with us.
你跑不出我们魔掌了
For your first free meal,you choose Obbie's?
你自由后的第一餐,选在了Obbie家的餐厅?
Ray. Ray Ernesto,hey! Ray Ray Ernesto
嗨!
Honey,this is Ray Ernesto,and he works for the mayor's office.
亲爱的,这位是雷·埃内斯托,他在市长办公室工作
My children. Hi,kids.
我的孩子们,嗨,孩子们
Just wanted to say that Rich is a big fan,
我只是想说,里奇可是你忠实粉丝
Pete,always has been,and he'd love to show his support. Pete
过去一直是,而且他愿意站出来支持你
I'd love it,but tell me you gotta leave that dinosaur,Tolins & Brauer,
很好,但告诉我你得离开那巨无霸,Tolins & Brauer
come talk to my wife about her firm.
过来跟我妻子谈谈她律所的事儿
Oh,that's right,you're at,um... Lockhart/Gardner.
哦,对,你在...L&G律所
Yeah,We just might look you over.
嗯,我们可能会好好关注的
Oh,Pete,uh...
哦,皮特,那个...
"Pe-Pete"?
P皮特?
Keep eating. Yeah.
吃好啊
"Pete"?
皮特?
So what'd he say?
那他说什么了?
He said that,uh,Childs' days are numbered.
他说蔡尔兹的好日子没几天了
Wow,you're big-time now.
哇,你现在可是火了
I'm just the flavor of the week.
我也只是昙花一现的
He'll be telling the same thing to Childs tomorrow.
明天他会跟蔡尔兹说一样的话
Anything else I can get you?
还需要什么么?
Uh,no,we're good. Thank you
不用了,我们这儿好了,谢谢
So do you like it?
那你喜欢么?
Do I like what?
我喜欢什么?
Stuff,politics.
就是政治那些事儿啊
Um,I don't know.
这个,我也不知道
I like what it can do.
我喜欢政治的力量
I'm sorry,it's work.
抱歉,是工作的事儿
Hello.
你好
call me
打电话给我
No,thanks.
不用了,谢谢
I'm sorry... No dessert.
抱歉...不要甜点了
What's wrong? It's my client.
怎么了?是我的当事人
00,officer down at 373 Elmer Driver.
Elmer Driver 373号有警员受伤
Hey,lady,stop!
嘿女士,停,不许进去!
... 00,officer down.
...有警员受伤
All available units reporting to...
所有分队迅速报告...
Hey,Kalinda,you can't be here.
嗨,凯琳达,你不能进来
What happened? Out. Out,and I'll tell you.
发生什么了?出去,出去,我会告诉你的
Dispatch,we got an officer down.
紧急情况,有警员受伤
Jack Arkin's down. I repeat,Jack Arkin...
杰克·阿金受伤了,再重复一次,杰克·阿金
We raided this meth house,and the shot came out of nowhere.
我们冲进了这藏毒地,突然就有人开了黑枪
Top of the stairs.
从楼梯顶上
Meth dealer named Gorman.
毒枭名叫戈尔曼
We'd been following him around for six months.
我们都跟踪他有六个月了
Traded fire,we took him down.
当时大家交火了,并且击中了他
Why was Jack through the door alone?
为什么杰克自己冲进去了?
He wasn't through the door alone. We were there.
不是他自己冲进去的,我们当时也在
Just not fast enough,right?
只是不够快,对吧?
You excuse me for a second?
失陪一下
I'm sorry,are you really blaming me for this leak?
抱歉,你不是在怪我走漏了风声吧?
Within 24 hours of our proffer,our client was dead.
在见面后24小时之内,我的当事人就死了
Yes,and we're very saddened,
对,我们也很难受
but we can still get these corrupt cops off the street.
但是我们还是可以把,腐败的条子绳之以法的
By giving you the stash location?
方法是给你毒品藏匿地?
Unfortunately,he never gave the location to us.
很不幸的是,他没把地址给我们
Okay.
那好
Let's just chalk this up as a bad first date.
就当出师不利好了
I'm sorry to ask you this now,
很抱歉现在得问这个
but you know our firm wants to file suit
但您该知道我们事务所正要起诉
against Cook County and the City of Chicago
库克郡和芝加哥政府
for wrongful death?
疏忽导致您丈夫死亡吧?
Yeah,they phoned.
嗯,他们打给我了
I just don't want anyone to think I'm profiting from this.
我只是不想让人觉得我从中牟利
We worry Internal Affairs will bury this
我们担心内务部会掩盖真相
'cause it's embarrassing to the state's attorney.
避免对地方检察官的不良影响
Give us a chance to investigate it.
给我们个机会调查真相吧
By bringing a lawsuit?
那就是要起诉了?
Yeah.
对
So you think I should do this?
你觉得我该这么做?
I think bureaucracies are often prompted to action
我觉得官僚主义总会及时发威的
by the threat of money.
出于经济利益嘛
KALINDA: The task force was targeting meth labs.
特遣队当时瞄准了冰毒实验室
Their story is that Arkin came through the door first,
他们的说辞是,阿金第一个进门
and then was shot by a meth dealer,Randy Gorman.
然后被一名叫兰迪·戈尔曼的,毒贩子击中
Arkin ended up on his back here.
阿金仰面倒在这里
Then the rest of the task force returned fire,killing Gorman.
之后其他特遣队成员回击,打死了戈尔曼
But there's an inconsistency.
但有个矛盾的地方
Lab found Jack's blood mixed with his saliva exactly two feet from the body here.
鉴证科发现杰克的尸体旁两英尺处,有他的血液和唾液混合物
Suggesting? That he fell face-first onto the landing,
说明什么?说明他先是面朝下倒在梯台上
then someone flipped him over onto his back.
然后有人把他翻过来的
It was staged.
现场被布置过
We'll need ballistics.
我们得请个弹道学专家
I'm on it.
我去请
Okay,so our story is this:
好,那我们的说法就是这样的
The task force discovered Jack was gonna testify,
特遣队发现杰克要作证
killed Gorman,then used Gorman's gun to kill Jack. Yeah.
就先杀了戈尔曼,然后用戈尔曼的枪杀了杰克,对
Let's finish this off in depositions.
证词是我们的杀手锏
Cook County won't want this in the press.
库克郡不会希望这事儿闹上媒体
You're hot on this.
你对这案子很上心
I'm friends with a lot of cops.
我有很多当警察的朋友
The bad ones hurt the good ones.
一块臭肉会坏了一锅汤
So,this is a crusade?
所以你要清理害群之马?
It's a job.
只是工作
And a job I'll do well.
我会做好的工作
Notice I'm here as an invited guest now that I'm a client of your firm.
自从我成为贵事务所的客户,我就被当做座上宾接待了呢
Yes. Welcome.
是啊,欢迎
Do you mind if I'm blunt,Mrs. Florrick?
介意我有一说一么,弗洛克太太
Always a pleasure.
岂敢岂敢
I brought my business here. I didn't have to.
我把业务转到了贵事务所,我本不必如此
Do you mind if I'm blunt,Mr. Gold?
介意我有一说一么,戈尔德先生
You brought your business here because we're a good firm.
你把业务转到我们这里是因为,我们是一家好事务所
And let's both agree on one thing right now-
我们最好达成个共识
there's a statute of limitations on playing that card.
你的这张特权牌是有使用限制的
Fair enough.
很好
This is Mimi Collins,a 24-year-old art student at Whitley.
这是咪咪·柯林斯24岁,惠特利大学艺术系的一名学生
Two years ago,she was raped and brutally beaten by her ex-boyfriend,a Michael Placedo.
两年前她被个名叫迈克尔·普拉西多的前男友强暴并殴打
Well,if this is a criminal matter,Mr. Gold,you can take it upstairs.
如果是罪案,你该到楼上寻求帮助,戈尔德先生
No. It's more of an allegory.
不,这更像是个寓言故事
Placedo was sentenced to 20 years in prison
普拉西多被判入狱20年
by the state's attorney at the time - your husband.
给他判刑的就是当时的地方检察官,也就是你丈夫
Mimi Collins went back to college,
咪咪·柯林斯回到了大学
a happy,healthy coed with nothing to fear.
她的大学生活阳光健康,无所畏惧
Somehow,I feel this will end badly.
不知怎的我感觉这故事是悲剧收尾
Glenn Childs,in a general review of your husband's cases,
格伦·蔡尔兹在审视您丈夫的旧案时
argued that Placedo be released with time served.
提议普拉西多可以保释出狱
That is Mimi Collins' body-
这是咪咪·柯林斯的尸体
found two weeks ago in a Chicago landfill.
两周前在芝加哥一处垃圾场被发现
Looks like your first ad campaign.
看来你的首轮宣传攻势有话题了
It would be...
本来是这样...
if it weren't for the fact that Peter has decided to wait four years to run.
如果皮特没有决定,4年后再重整旗鼓的话
Really?
是吗
He said that at dinner with you and the kids,
他在晚餐时跟你和孩子说的
he was worried about the "seductive allure of power.
他对那"致命诱惑力量"有顾忌
" Mr. Gold,
戈尔德先生
who does the "seductive allure of power" sound like to you?
你觉得"致命诱惑力量"是谁
That's right. The good pastor,Isaiah.
对啦,就是那伟大的牧师以赛亚
I need you to talk to him.
我需要你跟他谈谈
He thinks he's trying to restore your marriage.
他觉得他是在重塑你们的婚姻
Tell him you don't need that.
你得告诉他没这必要
Always good to see you,Mr. Gold.
见到你总是很高兴啊,戈尔德先生
Peter can't win without you. You know that.
没你的支持,皮特赢不了,,你知道的
Peter only wins with your Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
盖上你那贤内助的批准印章,他才能赢
Voters need to see you together up on that stage holding hands.
选民需要看着你在台上紧握他的手
Good-bye,Mr. Gold.
再见,戈尔德先生
Mr. Gorman got off three rapid shots
戈尔曼先生朝着
on the task force lead man,
特遣队领头的人快速开了三枪
your client,Mr. Arkin.
也就是你的当事人,阿金先生
All hit their target - center,two high,one low.
都正中胸膛,两枪高,一枪低
And this matches the crime scene?
这跟现场情况吻合吗?
No. My stairwell's two steps taller.
不,我的楼梯井高了两阶
I've adjusted by lowering the C-stand.
我通过脚架调整过了
Now,Mr. Arkin fell as he was firing here on the landing,
然后阿金先生中枪倒在梯台上
while another member of the task force rushed in
同时特遣队另一名成员冲进来
and fired three shots from here.
从这里开了三枪
You all right? Yes.
你还好么?嗯
What does it say about me that I find this exhilarating?
我要是觉得挺兴奋说明啥?
You're human.
说明你是正常人
And are we saying that the task force
那是说特遣队的人之后
then planted a drop gun on Mr. Gorman,or,uh...
在戈尔曼先生身旁放置了一把枪
or was it his?
还是那就是他的枪?
It was his.
那就是他的枪
Well,so how did this...
那怎么...
I mean,are you saying...
我是说,你的意思是...
You're saying it happened the way the police said?
现场情况跟警方的陈述一致?
Yes.
是啊
It wasn't staged? That's correct.
不是布置好的?没错
And the... and the blood and saliva stain?
那血液和唾液的痕迹呢?
You don't think Mr. Arkin was flipped over onto his back?
阿金先生不是死后被翻过去的?
No. My guess is that,in the extremity of the moment,
我觉得不是,我认为在当时的紧急情况下
one of Mr. Arkin's partners turned him on his back to check his vitals,
阿金先生的一个同伙把他翻过去,检查他是否还活着
and they failed to report this during the investigation.
他们只是在调查中忘了提及此事
You seem to accord the police a great deal of honesty.
看来你认为警方是绝对诚实的
I do.
确实如此
And you brought me out here to,what?
那你带我来这干嘛?
Your firm asked me to examine the evidence.
你的事务所请我调查证据
Well,we've asked you that before,and you just said no.
我们是请过你,但你拒绝了
That's true.
是这样
It's because of my feelings for you that I've shown you this.
我给你看这些是因为我喜欢你
I won't bill you for the effort.
我不会为这次实验收你费用的
Your feelings for me?
你喜欢我?
I was approached by the state's attorney's office.
地方检察官办公室联系我了
To argue against our lawsuit?
叫你在我们的案子里做检方证人?
Yes. I declined.
嗯,我回绝了
I think you should do what you want,Kurt.
我觉得你该做你想做的事,库尔特
I think you should testify for the state's attorney's office.
我觉得你应该为检方办公室作证
I wouldn't hesitate to argue against you.
我也会毫不犹豫的质询你的
Let me think about it.
我考虑下
I'll go get my purse.
我去拿包
So,here we are. Dinner.
我们终于吃成晚餐了
And I'm treating. Damn right,you are. -
我请客,-你当然得请客
I ran into Alicia Florrick.
我遇到了艾丽西亚·弗洛克
Uh-huh. Where?
在哪儿?
At the office. She seems nice.
在办公室,她看起来人很好
Yes,and a very talented lawyer.
是很好,也是很有天赋的律师
I'm sure. I felt like I was intruding.
看得出来,我感觉像是闯入禁地了
You felt like you were intruding? I don't understand that.
你感觉闯入禁地?我不明白
I felt like I was getting checked out by someone who had skin in the game.
我感觉自己像是闯入某游戏,却被游戏中人踢出局
Se?±orita Cabrini.
Se?±orita Cabrini
He likes you. I'm so glad.
他喜欢你,我好高兴
You want me to translate?
要我翻译吗?
I understood every word.
每字每句我都听得懂
So,do you come here a lot? My dad does.
你常来这儿吗,我爸爸常来
Your dad? Who-who's your dad?
你爸爸?你爸爸是谁?
If I tell you,you,uh,promise not to freak out?
你保证我告诉你之后你不抓狂?
Okay,not only do you have to tell me now,
嗯,不过你也没必要告诉我啦
but nothing could top that introduction.
只是除了这个也没什么话题了
Ernesto Cabrini. I don't know who that... Ernesto Cabrini -
我不知道那是谁...
Wait,I do know who that is.
等等,我知道那是谁
He's the fourth richest man in Europe,right?
欧洲第四大富商,是吧?
Third,not that we're counting.
第三,倒不是说我们计较这个
So,men freak out about that?
这么说男人听到这个会抓狂?
Only the ones who are uncomfortable with their own masculinity. Yeah.
只是那些对自己男子气概不自信的
Si,senior.
Sisenior
What's your most expensive bottle of wine?
你们最贵的酒是哪瓶
DIANE: So,there's no pressure in this.
别有压力
It's just a deposition.
只是一份证词而已
They're polite and uncomplicated.
他们很有礼貌而且目的单纯
They're just going to want basic information.
只是想要基本信息
No one's trying to score points.
没人非要弄个输赢出来
Thank you.
谢谢
That's good. All right,good.
很好,很好
Cary,everything all right?
卡里,一切还好吧?
Alicia. Hi. How are you?
艾丽西亚,嗨,你怎么样?
Um... I'm fine. How are you?
嗯...我很好,你呢?
I'm good,too.
我也不错
Are you... Do you have a meeting with Will?
你...你要和威尔会面?
No.
不是
Did you talk to reception?
你和前台说没?
No. I'm here for you.
没有,我是来找你的
For me? Yes,the deposition.
找我?没错,证词的事
I'm working with Glenn Childs now.
我现在和格伦·蔡尔兹共事
How much money did your husband make last year?
你丈夫在去年挣了多少钱?
Uh... last year?
去年?
Uh,I don't know. My guess would be $55,000.
我不清楚,估计是5万5千美元
And is it true that you took a vacation
而你确实休了个假
in Antigua last February? Yes.
去年一月在安提瓜岛,是的
Do you remember how much it cost? No.
你记得花了多少钱吗?不记得
$8,545 and change.
8545美元,还有现金
That,ma'am,is over 15% of your husband's yearly salary.
比你丈夫年薪的15%还要多
I work,too.
我也工作的
Yeah,part-time as a nurse.
对,兼职护士嘛
That's an additional 23 grand a year.
每年有2万3的外快
Just to save you time,Cary,
只是为了节省你的时间,卡里
we would stipulate to Mr. Arkin's involvement
我们会在特遣组腐败案中
in the task force's corruption.
讲明阿金先生参与的部分
Yes. Thank you,Mrs. Florrick.
对,谢谢你,弗洛克夫人
I know that you would stipulate,but I'm looking to itemize.
我知道你会讲明的,但我想要细节
Now,let's turn to your domestic dispute charges against your husband.
现在,让我们说说你丈夫,在家庭纠纷上的花费
Cute of the state's attorney.
地方检察官的聪明之举
Shows some unexpected wit.
出其不意
Cary's a good lawyer.
卡里是个好律师
You think we made the wrong decision?
你认为我们做了错误的决定?
Not necessarily.
那倒不一定
Let's see how well he does against us.
看看他和我们对着干能做到何种程度
What's Cary doing here? Working for the opposition.
卡里在这儿做什么?为对手卖命
Smart.
很聪明啊
He's drawing blood,too.
他的心也在滴血啊
Look,I have some thoughts about finding this secret stash.
对于找到那个秘密藏匿点,我有些点子了
Good. That could help us with a settlement. Keep us informed.
很好,有了解决办法就能帮到我们,有情况随时通报
Mr. Daley called.
戴利先生打电话来
Said he wanted to call Peter before,but he was too busy.
说他之前就想打给皮特,但是他太忙了
I knew exactly what he...
我知道他实际上...
Would you excuse me a second?
失陪一下
Looking for a Miss...
我在找一位女士...
Mr.,uh... what was it again? Goldman?
你叫是什么来着? 戈德曼先生?
Gold. Mrs. Florrick,hello.
戈德先生,弗洛克夫人,你好
I thought you might be able to help me with a little problem.
我认为你或许能帮我解决一个小问题
Well,this isn't really the place.
真的不是地方啊
Yes. Unfortunately,this is a time-sensitive matter regarding your son.
对,可不走运的是,这是关乎你儿子的紧急问题
Peter is questioning whether to wait four years before running.
皮特正在考虑是否要再等四年才去竞选
No,he's not.
不,他不会的
I'm sorry - he is.
抱歉,他是这么想的
And if we don't file by the end of the week,
而且,如果我们在,这周结束前还不申请的话
we'll be forced to wait four years.
就真得再等四年啦
You're not lying?
你没说谎?
No.
没
Sorry I wish I were.
抱歉,我倒希望我是在说谎
Pastor Isaiah talked to him.
帕斯特·以赛亚和他谈过
Who introduced him to this pastor?
是谁把他介绍给这位牧师的?
I did,but not with that intention.
是我,但不是出于那样的打算啊
Mr. Gold,there is one thing you need to know about my son.
戈德先生,对于我儿子有件事你得知道
He is easily moved.
他很容易被劝说
You need to prescreen the people who see him.
你需要筛选一下见他的人
And I will talk to this man.
而我会和那个那人谈的
Plan on making the announcement by the end of the week.
在这周结束之前,计划一下发表声明的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you good,Mr. Gold?
你行吗,戈德先生?
Am I good?
我行吗?
Uh,I'm the best,ma'am.
呃,我是最棒的,夫人
I will need you to be.
我需要你成为最棒的
Shalom.
你好
Objection.
反对
Plaintiff's counsel has an ongoing relationship with the expert witness.
原告律师和专家证人间,有着某种持续的关系
That seems more like a reason you shouldn't hire him than I shouldn't question him.
和我不应该询问他比较起来,那看起来更像是你不应该雇用他的理由
I'm preserving my objection for trial.
我保留我的反对到上庭时
Mr. McVeigh,on Tuesday last,
麦克维先生,在上个周二
did you conduct an experiment duplicating the April 16th officer shooting?
你进行了一项实验,重现了4月16日的警察枪击案的场景?
I did.
是的
And this experiment was conducted at your farm?
这项实验是在你的农场里进行的?
It was.
没错
In your barn? Yes.
在你的仓库里?是的
And this experiment led to your conclusion that the police investigation was accurate?
而这项实验使你得出结论,警察的调查是正确无误的?
That's correct.
是的
Are you familiar with the FBI standards for ballistic investigation?
你对FBI才弹道调查标准熟悉吗?
I am.
熟悉
Was this investigation in your barn in accordance with those standards?
在你仓库里的调查符合那些标准吗?
In most respects.
在多数方面是符合的
So,in some respects,it wasn't? That would follow.
那,在某些方面是不符合的?那要根据情况来说
So that would be a yes? You are correct.
那就是"是"了?对
The assailant's firearm was lowered through the use of a C-stand?
攻击者的枪支会通过,使用C型三脚架降低位置吗?
Yes.And the FBI standards caution that a C-stand is not a steady base for a firearm?
是的,而FBI标准警告对于一把枪来说,C型三脚架并不稳定?
I believe that's correct.
我认为那是正确的说法
You believe?
你认为?
Yes,I believe.
是的,我认为
Well,then let's move on.
那我们继续
In what other ways do your home-spun investigative methods clash with FBI standards?
那你在自家实施的模拟调查,还有什么是与联邦调查局标准相悖的呢?
Do you need a minute,Mr. McVeigh?
你需要时间来考虑吗,麦克维先生?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
These cell phone photos leave a date and time.
手机照片有日期和时间的记录
There.Saturday,March 13.
看,星期六,三月十三
How does that help you?
这有什么用吗?
Do you have your credit card bills?
你能提供信用卡账单吗?
SHOAL GAS
威尔士街南区116号
Hey,so let's sayI need to get into a storage locker.
我要你帮忙搜查一间自助式存储仓库
See how much fun it is being a Fed.
做联邦探员的好处就在于此
24-hour court orders.
随时都能借着法院指令行事
Thank you.Thanks.
多谢
Here we go.
找到了
Who you calling? Lockhart/Gardner.
你打给谁? 洛克哈特和加德纳公司
Something on your mind?
有什么问题吗?
Let me see your phone.
手机给我看
Why?
干嘛?
I want to see who you're phoning.
我想知道你究竟打给谁
No.
不
Why? Because I don't like to be questioned. -
为什么?因为我不喜欢被怀疑
Mr. Arkin said there were three other corrupt cops,
阿金先生说,还有另外三个贪污的警察
so we immediately put them under surveillance.
因此我们立即对他们布下监控
This is you with a Detective Anthony Burton two hours after our proffer,
这是我们提出建议两小时后,你和警探安东尼·波顿在一起
one hour before Mr. Arkin was murdered.
那是在阿金被杀前一小时
And here you are...
这张又是你
ten minutes later in his car.
10分钟后在他的车里
So?
怎样?
So,Kalinda...
这么说来,凯琳达...
there were only five of us in that room for that proffer,and one of us leaked.
当初提议时只有五人在场,我们其中之一泄密了
Oh,so that's why these photos are so important.
哦,所以这些照片才这么重要
This one of me in the car.
这张我在车里的
'Cause it shows me...
因为它说明了我
leaking.
泄密了
It shows you in a compromised position.
说明了你和他有染
With a man.
和一个男人
With a corrupt cop.
和一个贪污的警察
And yet I phoned you to tell you about the stash,didn't I?
但我还是告诉了你藏匿地点不是吗?
Which I wouldn't do if I were compromised.
要是我身陷其中我就不会说
True.
那倒不假
I guess I could just be confused.
我想我是一时鬼迷心窍了吧
Good job,Kalinda.Anything you can find to tie it to the task force would help.
干得好,凯琳达,任何和特遣小组有关的信息都有用
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You sound like you've been running.
听起来气喘吁吁的
Okay.
好的
Something special?
什么特别的吗?
Just an $8,000 bottle of wine.
一瓶八千美金的酒罢了
A what?
什么?
An $8,000 bottle of wine.
八千美金的一瓶酒
So you're a kept man these days,eh?
你现在算是被包养了咯?
I'm working on it.
我在努力呢
You just said the opposite. No,I did not,ma'am.
你这不是自相矛盾嘛,不,没有,女士
Then I don't understand.
那我就不明白了
Well,I can't help you with that.
这我就爱莫能助了
Look,we found your stash location.
我们找到了你的藏匿赃物地点
You saw the police investigative report.
你看过警方调查报告了
You saw the crime scene photos.
也见过案发现场的照片了
So how did Mr. Arkin's saliva end up on the landing two feet away from his body?
那你怎么解释阿金先生的唾液,出现在距他尸体两英尺的地方?
Why don't we take a break. No,I think we're fine.
我们先休息一下吧,不,没必要
Do you have an answer,Mr. Hunter?
你能回答我吗,亨特先生?
You say you didn't touch the body.So how did he end up on his back?
你说你没碰过尸体,那他怎么会仰面朝天的呢?
I want to confer with counsel.
我要和我的律师商量一下
If that'll help you get to the truth,sure.
要是这样你就能说实话,那请便吧
Okay,no problem.
好的,没问题
Mr. Hunter would like to adjust his testimony.
亨特先生需要修改一下证词
Adjust?
修改?
Let's adjust.
那就改吧
I did move Jack Arkin's body.
我是移动过杰克·阿金的尸体
And why did you do that,sir?
那你为什么要这么做呢?
Jack was shot and fell face forward.
杰克被枪击了,脸朝下摔倒
I,then,after firing upon and killing Mr. Gorman,
我之后开枪并射杀了戈尔曼先生
proceeded to turn Jack over onto his back
接着把杰克的尸体翻转过来
because he was wearing a wire,trying to nail us.
因为他戴着监听器,企图定罪我们
Where is this wire?
监听器现在在哪儿?
We gave it to Internal Affairs.
我们交给内务司了
This wire will be supplied to you at the end of the business day today.
监听内容今天下班之前会提供给你们
And guess what,lady?
你猜怎么着,女士?
That wire that was supposed to catch us-
原本设定会对我们不利的监听内容
it shows this thing went down exactly the way we said.
相反证明了我们的清白
So I'll be waiting for your apology.
所以我会坐等你们的道歉
You know what I would do if I were you,Alicia?
你知道换了我会怎样做吗艾丽西亚?
I'd prepare for a season of losing.
准备好输得一败涂地吧
So they're saying this supports their version of events.
这么说来这证明了他们说的是事实咯
I hate to say it,but I think it does.
我虽然心有不甘,但不得不承认
No,doesn't matter if it supports it.
不,是不是根本无关紧要
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Look at the incident report.
你们看事故报告
Gorman was lying in wait,gun in hands.
戈尔曼正在伏击,手中持枪
And within seconds of Arkin coming through the door,Gorman was firing.
阿金进门那几秒,戈尔曼就开枪了
So it was a setup?
那这是个设计陷害咯?
Well,the task force knew Arkin was the first one through the door.
特遣部队知道阿金是第一个进门的
They didn't need to kill Arkin.
他们没必要自己动手除掉阿金
They just needed Gorman to do it.
只要借戈尔曼的刀杀人就行了
Okay,wrongful death is wrongful death.So let's look at Gorman.
那就算意外致死吧,那我们把目光转向戈尔曼
Did someone contact him?Check phone records - any acquaintance in common with Hunter.
有没有人联系他?查他的电话账单,看是否有他和亨特共同的联系人
Please forgive the lateness,people.
对不起大伙儿,来晚了
We'll get started.
我们马上开始
Just come right in.There you go.
请进,请
And grab a seat,make yourselves at...
找个地方坐,放轻松
at home.
随意一点
There you go.
请进
Mrs. Florrick. Pastor Isaiah.
弗洛克太太,以赛亚牧师
How are you? Hello.
你好吗?你好
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
You can leave my son alone.
请你放过我儿子
Won't you come in?
你不进去吗?
You say you're a man of God; then stop making him feel this way.
你说你是上帝使者,那请你不要让他再这样了
What way is that,ma'am?
这样是指什么,女士?
Like he's a bad man. He is a bad man.
好像他是个罪人一样,他就是个罪人
I'm a bad man.Even you,Mrs. Florrick.
我也是罪人,就连你也是,弗洛克太太
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?
You think you know people?
你自以为很了解人们吗?
You just use the same words with everyone.
你和每个人都说着同样的话
Y You just say "God" and you think you can make people feel bad about themselves.
拿出"上帝"来忽悠大家,让人们都觉得自己有罪
Mrs. Florrick,your son approached me.
弗洛克太太,是你儿子来找我的
He asked advice from me.
他向我寻求指引
I will continue to offer that advice.
我会继续指引他
And I will do everything in my power to stop you.
那我就会尽我所能阻止你
You don't know my son.
你又不了解我儿子
This is a phase.You are a phase.
这就是个骗局,你是个骗子
Then we'll see. No,you'll see.
那我们走着瞧吧,不,你走着瞧
He's running,this year.
他今年要竞选
He's my blood; and I don't know what your God does,
他是我的骨血,我不了解你所谓的上帝的能耐
but it doesn't match that.
但一定与我儿无法匹敌
Dinner.We're never getting out.
晚餐,我们总是找不到时间出去吃
Let's do it.
来吧
The first time we met?
我们第一次见面?
It was a pool party,wasn't it?
是个泳池派对吧?
Indoctrination - or what do they call it?
职前教导,他们管这叫什么来着?
Orientation.
职场定位
Yeah,it was a midnight pool party.
没错,那是个傍晚的泳池派对吧
About a hundred law students trying to impress each other.Did you swim?
百来个法学生争奇斗艳,你游泳了吗?
No,I was too shy.You were the one doing cannonballs.
没,我那时太害羞了,你当时还耍了炮弹式发球呢
God,that is so embarrassing.
天啊,真是太囧了
It wasn't at the time.
在那时候可不是哦
So...
那么
what did you think of me?
你当时对我什么感觉?
no. What?
不说,为什么?
Dangerous conversation.
危险话题
Well,now you have to tell me.
这下,我更想知道了
Come on,I'll tell you what I thought of you.
来吧,我也告诉你我对你什么感觉
So Giada seems sweet.
那个贾达挺好的啊
There's a segue.
转得还挺圆滑嘛
Yes,she is sweet.
是,她是不错
And third year at DePaul.
德保罗大学三年级生
Yeah,she's just getting her retainer out.
是啊,初出茅庐的菜鸟律师
So is it always gonna be this way,between us?
那我们俩就一直这样下去了吗?
I want to say yes,but I want to know what you mean.
我想说好,但不清楚你的意思
Just...
就
talking.Being casual and...
谈心,轻松随意
Blunt?
直言不讳?
I like myself around you,Alicia.
我喜欢和你在一起,艾丽西亚
I don't like myself around a lot of people.
我不喜欢很多人
You do.
我知道
It's an act.It's perfected over a millennium.
这可是修炼了千年的
Don't answer it.It's just life again.
别接了,又是麻烦事
Yes,and that's why I have to.
没错,所以我必须接
Hello.
喂
Kalinda,what's up?
凯琳达,什么事?
No,I'm just with Will.
没,我和威尔在一起
No.
没
Okay,I'll...I'll meet you there
好,等会儿见
Kalinda got the dealer Gorman's phone records.
凯琳达拿到了戈尔曼的通话记录
The night of the shooting,he had two calls from a Hank Lydell.
枪案发生当晚,他接到了两个汉克·吕德尔的来电
Hank Lydell?Who's Hank Lydell?
谁是汉克·吕德尔?
No idea.Kalinda checked,no priors.I'm gonna meet her there.
不知道,凯琳达查过了,没有案底,我去找她
Okay.
那好
Nice dinner.
晚餐很愉快
It was worth the wait.
等待也值得了
We always have options,Alicia.
我们一直还有选择的,艾丽西亚
I'm just saying.
我只是想说一下
We have no idea who Hank Lydell is?
还是不知道汉克·吕德尔是谁?
Or why he was urgently phoning a meth dealer an hour before he killed a cop.
也不清楚为什么他在药贩杀了,警察前一小时这么急着打电话找他
It doesn't look like an addict's house.
看起来不像是住了个瘾君子啊
I don't think there is a look to an addict's house.
瘾君子的屋子根本没法看
What were you doing with Will?
你和威尔在干嘛呢?
Having dinner.
吃晚饭啊
Thank you for waiting.Mr. Lydell is right this way.
抱歉让你们久等,吕德尔先生在这边
That's very unlikely.
这不可能
Hank has some good days,but his arthritis keeps him from dialing the phone.
汉克有时状况是不错,但他有关节炎没法拨电话
And you've never heard him talk about a man named Gorman?
你也从未听他,提起过有个叫戈尔曼的人?
No.
没
Who else has access to the phone?
还有谁能用电话?
Here?Any of us.
这里吗?我们几个都能
Us? Nursing care.
我们?护理员们
Hank has 24-hour nursing care.
汉克需要24小时护理
I have the graveyard shift.
我上晚班
Is there anyway to find out who was the nurse on duty the night of the killing,April 15th?
能不能查到凶案,当晚是谁当班,四月十五日?
That was...
是
Trish.
翠西.
Trish Arkin.
翠西·阿金
Did I say something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
No.
没
It's just that's the wife of the deceased.
她是死者的妻子
So our client did it?
是我们的委托人干的?
She apparently warned the meth dealer that her husband was coming to arrest him.
她显然提醒过,那药贩她丈夫要去逮捕他了
How did she even know him?
她怎么认识他的呢?
Apparently through the husband. And the rest of the task force?
显然是通过她丈夫,那特遣部队其他人呢?
Innocent.
全是清白的
Well,we don't know that for sure.
我们也不能完全肯定
But it does look like it was just Arkin who was stashing the weapons and the drugs.
但似乎武器和毒品都是阿金藏匿的
He realized internal affairs was looking into him,
他知道内务司在调查他
so he thought he would make a deal and turn on his partners.
因此决定背叛同伴,做个交易
And Trish? She was a battered woman;
翠西呢?她也是个受害者
didn't want to enter witness relocation with her husband.
不想与丈夫一起加入证人保护计划
Well,that explains the leak.
这倒能解释泄密的事
When we counted who was in the room,we didn't count the wife.
我们考虑泄密者时,并没有考虑妻子
Yep.
对
And you want to hear an even greater irony?
想知道什么更讽刺吗?
Cook County wants to avoid embarrassment.
库克郡政府为了避免难堪
They just made us an offer to drop the case.
他们已经出价决定庭下和解
How much?
出价多少?
A half a million.
50万
So Trish gets her husband killed,
这么说,翠西间接谋杀了丈夫
blames the police and makes a cool half mill.
栽赃到警局头上,还得到50万
Are we taking it?
我们接受吗?
Well,I don't think we can get them any higher.
也得不到更好的报价了
No,I mean,are we taking anything?
我是说,这一切我们就不管了?
She's guilty,and she'll get off.
她有罪,却可以逃之夭夭
She's our client.
她是我们的客户
It's our job.
这是工作职责
And at what point is our job wrong?
那这样不算失职吗?
When it fails our client.
只有让客户失望了才算
So let's advise our client to...
那我们就像客户建议...
to accept the offer.
接受报价吧
So I seem to be a suspect.
我似乎成了嫌疑犯
Apparently,internal affairs is looking into my connection with the Arkin shooting.
显然,内务司在调查我与阿金案的联系
Yeah,I heard.
我也听说了
This stuff seems to be coming from your lawsuit.
这件事似乎与你们的案子有关
That's right.
没错
So why all the questions about what I do for friends?
那为何还问我,那些"帮朋友忙"的问题?
What,you thought I did it?
难道你认为是我干的?
Yeah.
嗯
Go to hell.
去死吧
What?What?!
又干嘛?!
Nothing.I just,um...
没什么,我只是...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is this?
这是什么?
Who really tipped off Gorman.
真正向戈尔曼泄密的人
One,two.Mic check,testing...
一,二,检查麦克风...
So,is this just an exoneration victory lap or is he going to announce?
这是他免罪后的声明,还是他真的会宣布?
Gail,you'll find out in one hour. Gail
一小时后你自然会知道
Oh,come on.
别这样嘛
Mrs. Florrick going to be on stage with him?
弗洛克夫人会一同上台吗?
Excuse me.
失陪
This is Gold.
我是戈德
I don't know.
我不知道
They're not going to leave us alone - the press.
媒体不会放过我们的
You're right.
你说得对
You know,I was reading about these murals in Sienna.
我曾读到过锡耶纳的壁画
And one of them showed good government.
其中一幅寓意,政府得力
People happy.
人民安康
Buildings going up.
高楼四起
Courts making good decisions.
依法裁决
And on the opposite wall was bad government.
对着的墙上的一幅,则是政府腐败
It was the same people,but they were...
还是同一群人,但是...
they were unhappy,the courts were making bad decisions.
他们苦不堪言,法庭肆意妄为
It occurred to me that it only works if people step up...
我由此联想,要想国泰民安,必须有人挺身而出...
if you make the sacrifice.
做出牺牲
Look,I was just an okay state's attorney,nothing special.
我只是个称职的地方检察官,谈不上特别
But I want to be a great one.
但我希望有所建树
And I can't do it without you.
这必须有你相伴
I don't want the kids involved.
我不希望孩子也牵扯进来
They won't be.
不会的
And I want to work.
我想继续工作
I want you to work.
我也希望如此
A little more than a year ago,
一年余前的今天
I stood at this podium and apologized to the public and to my family about a personal failure.
我站在这里,就个人堕落行为,向公众及家人道歉
I made a very bad mistake.
我犯下大错
I betrayed my marital vows.
我背叛了婚姻誓言
Hello.Will? Alicia,hi.
你好,威尔吗? 艾丽西娅,你好
Where are you? Peter's press conference.
你在哪? 彼得的新闻发布会现场
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Yes.
没事
I was just thinking-
我刚才在想...
I don't want to go through life and think something didn't happen just because I didn't make myself clear.
我不希望因为畏缩,让生活留下遗憾
I can't hear you.
我听不清楚
I said I want to make something clear.
我说我希望向你表明态度
Hold on. All those charges were dropped.
等一下,所有指控均已撤销
That puts me back where I belong.
这让我重回原位
Okay,I just need to say it.
好的,听我说
We've been up and down,back and forth,
我们一直起起伏伏
and I look at you,Alicia,and I think that... Will...
当我看着你时,艾丽西亚,我觉得... 威尔...
No,I just need to say this. No.
请听我说完,不
Show me the plan.
告诉我你的计划
The what? The plan.
什么?计划
I get the romance.
你的情意我懂
I need a plan.
但我需要计划
Not everything needs a plan.
不是什么都需要计划的
Everything that matters does.
重要的事都需要
I have two kids that mean the world to me.
我有两个宝贝孩子
I have the press.They're just waiting for a whiff of a new scandal.
媒体也给我压力,企图抓到下一件丑闻
And I have a husband.
而且我结婚了
Justice is what this job should be about.
公正,是这份工作的职责所在
So if you want to cut through all that noise,then show me a plan.
如果你想披荆斩棘,请给我计划
Poetry is easy.It's the parent-teacher conferences that are hard.
情诗很容易写,困难的是开家长会
Alicia,come on. Alicia
来吧
I have to go now. Come on.
我得挂了,来吧
I...
我...
Okay.
好的
Now I realize that I cannot do this alone.
现在我明白,单靠自己是不行的
With your support,I hope to become the state's attorney of Cook County once again.
希望你们的支持,能让我重任库克郡地方检察官
It won't be easy,but it's necessary.
这条路不会容易,但我会勇往直前
You're going to make my life harder. Change it we can,change it we must,
你在让我更难做,改变能改变的,改变必须改变的
because Chicago once again needs a change.
因为芝加哥需要改变
Because Chicago once again needs a new beginning.
因为芝加哥需要新的开始
I believe I am that change,and I believe that I am that new beginning.
我坚信,我是你们需要的改变,也是你们需要的新开始
Thank you for listening.
谢谢聆听
Alicia.
艾丽西娅