Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
She's not Charlie Rhodes.
她根本不是什么查莉?罗兹
She's Ivy Dickens.
她是艾薇?迪肯斯
She's a wannabe actress from Florida.
从佛罗里达州来,想当演员
You should go before we call the police.
你再不走我们就报警了
I'm not leaving town until I get what I deserve.
在得到补偿之前,我不会就这么离开的
No one can touch me anymore.
现在已经没人能伤到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我现在是罗兹家的人
Maureen's cheating on Trip.
莫林对特里普不忠
There must be some mistake.
这其中肯定有误会
Maureen's a devoted wife.
莫林是一位忠诚的妻子
Look, I get you have to run the story, just...
我明白你得报道这件事
I hope you don't let your personal feelings against me
但是我希望你别因为讨厌我
make it any uglier than it has to be.
而更丑化这件事
I'll admit that I saw the web page,
我承认我看过那个网页
but I had nothing to do with it coming out.
但绝对不是我泄露出去的
Well, if you didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是你,那会是谁呢
Do you see those people leaving? Why don't you join them?
大家都走了,你也走吧
It wasn't until I saw you confronting Blair
直到我看到你面对布莱尔时的样子
that I realized I had it all wrong.
我才发现我想错了
You're in love with her.
你爱上她了
I'm not in love with Blair.
我才没有爱上布莱尔
You've really been good this whole time, haven't you?
这段时间以来你确实变好了,对吧
I wanted to move on to give you the happy life you deserve.
我想要放开过去让你得到你应有的幸福生活
I only turned dark and desperate
我变得阴暗和绝望
because I was afraid of losing you.
是因为我一直害怕会失去你
Apologies have been made and the security breach fixed.
道歉完毕,安全漏洞也已经修复
But two weeks later, and still not one tip.
但两周过去了,仍然没有一条情报
Apparently, no one can hold a grudge
显然,说到怀恨在心
like an upper east sider...
谁也比不上上东区的人
And no one can lie like one, either.
当然他们撒谎也是无人能及的
Here's to Charlie,
这杯敬查莉
who's learning it's never too late to be a debutante,
她正在慢慢体会成为名媛永远都不晚
and to mom, who couldn't refuse one last ball.
也敬妈妈,她老人家抓住每个机会办舞会
Oh! It's not a ball. It's just a little party
不是舞会,一个小派对罢了
to introduce my darling niece into society.
把我可爱的外甥女介绍给大家
Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not
卡萝当年自己出够了洋相
mean that Charlie should be cheated out of the experience.
不代表查莉就不能一展自己风采
Yeah, she hired Karen Finley to go in her place,
她雇了卡伦?芬利到她家
and when Carol's name was called,
当点到卡萝名字的时候
Karen walks out wearing nothing
卡伦带着小帽子
but chocolate and a pillbox hat.
抹上巧克力一丝不挂地走出来
Now I'm a Karen Finley fan,
就算我现在是卡伦?芬利的粉丝
but it was a bit much.
也觉得太过了
We were barred from the Plaza for years.
之后很多年我们都被禁止去那里
Well... I'm honored.
我很荣幸
And if the party wasn't enough, Lily arranged for me
如果派对不够给力的话,莉莉安排我
to spend the day at the Plaza Athenee Spa.
在雅典娜广场水疗中心享受一天
It's way too generous,
太慷慨了
especially after everything I put you guys through with Max.
尤其是我和马克斯的事情给你们添了那么多麻烦
Oh, please. That was not your fault.
好啦,那不是你的错
That young man had a lot of problems.
那个小伙子自己很有问题
No wonder Serena was so into him.
怪不得瑟琳娜那么迷恋他
Anyway, I'm just eager to put this all behind me
总而言之,我想尽快把之前那些事抛开
and start a new chapter in my life.
着眼于将来
Oh, and, um, I got a job to help.
我有一份工作能帮我向前看
Nate offered me my old position back.
内特把原来的职位又提供给我了
Waffles, a new job,
华夫饼,新工作
and a party in your honor?
还有一个以你为主宾的派对
Not a bad day to be Charlie Rhodes.
作为查莉?罗兹,真是不错的一天啊
Not a bad day to be Dan Humphrey either.
对于丹?汉弗瑞,今天也不赖啊
It seems like being the target of a twitter war pays off.
看起来在微博上成为众矢之的还是有效果的
"Inside" is doing so well
《局外人》卖得很好
that Simon & Schuster is giving it a second printing.
西蒙与舒斯特出版社要加印了
Yeah, my editor wants to-- to publish it with a--
我的编辑希望,这次
a new afterword now.
加上新的编后记
So I-I-I have no idea what to write.
我,我,我真心不知道写什么
I'm starting to understand
我开始理解
the appeal of heroin or womanizing
为什么当作家没有创作灵感的时候
or--or whatever it is writers do when they can't write.
会去吸毒,或者异装了
It's hard to find inspiration
如果不出卖诋毁朋友的话
when you're not trashing your friends, huh?
找到灵感就是很难的,对吗
Well, at least I don't have the added pressure
还好,至少我不用再担心
of it being turned into a movie, so thank you for that.
改编电影的问题了,这要谢谢你
All right, that's enough.
好了,差不多得了
You two should not be fighting like this.
你们俩不该这么吵
It's time to work it out.
是时候该解决问题了
Yeah, I'm coming into the office now,
是的,我要往办公室走了
but you gotta cancel that meeting with Bloomberg.
但你要取消和彭博(通讯社)的会议
There's just too much going on today.
今天事情太多了
Yeah, sounds good. Thank you.
可以,谢谢你
A week ago, you couldn't get Bloomberg to give you a quote
一周之前彭博连一个引文都不肯
to "The spectator." Now you're canceling on him?
给你的《观察家》做,现在你要拒绝他了吗
That's a bold move, Nathaniel.
这举动很大胆啊,内特尼尔
I'm almost aroused.
我几乎都惊讶了
Yeah, well, ever since I published that article
自从我发表了那篇
about staying independent from my family,
关于事业上脱离我的家族的文章
people are paying attention.
人们开始关注我们了
So you're finally learning
所以你终于明白
there are upsides to pissing off your family.
跟自己家族对着干还是有一定好处的
Grandfather actually loved the editorial,
实际上,外祖父很喜欢那篇社论
so much so that he invited me to be his guest
以至于他邀请我作为他的嘉宾
at Camp Allen this weekend.
去参加这周末的艾伦营
I leave for Vermont after work.
下班之后我直奔佛蒙特州
Yeah, you, Warren Buffet,
你,沃伦?巴菲特(著名投资人)
and every other finance and media titan.
还有其他金融和媒体巨头
World domination by day, debauchery by night.
白天统治世界,晚上灯红酒绿
The Allen Retreat is legendary.
艾伦营是一个传说
I pity the fool who tries to hire a call girl
我真为这周末准备在曼哈顿
in Manhattan this weekend.
招妓的人觉得可悲
Yeah. So I have to ask you,
所以我得问问你
why are you reading a rival paper, huh?
为什么你看我们竞争对手的报纸
They might call the wedding off?
他们有可能会取消婚礼吗
Does this--does this mean that--that you...
这是意味着你,你该
I'm sure it's not even true.
我很肯定这报道不是真的
You should know better than anyone
你应该比别人都明白
these stories are invented to sell papers
编造这种故事是为了
to women who collect ceramic cats.
吸引那些收集陶瓷小猫的妇女们的眼球
Yeah, still, maybe you should give her a call.
但,你还是该给她打个电话
Louis is the father of her child.
路易是她孩子的父亲
There's no way Blair's walking away from that.
布莱尔没道理离开他
Same thing happening to me.
我们同命相怜
Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas.
怀孕导致手指肿得像波兰熏肠似的
Well, the paparazzi aren't camped out downstairs
但是狗仔队可没在楼下候着你
to find out if your wedding is called off.
想弄清你的婚礼是不是取消了
They see me without my ring,
他们要看到我没带戒指
they'll think it means something.
会联想是不是意味着什么
I start to think maybe it does.
我已经开始怀疑是真的有所意味
Mr. Louis is back from third world.
路易先生已经从第三世界回来了
It's been a week, and he is still waiting at the consulate--
都一个星期了,他还在领事馆待着
Where he'll remain until I decide what to do.
他会在那儿等到我做出决定的
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做的
Mr. Chuck told you secret to making Louis good man again.
恰克先生已经告诉你把路易变好的办法了
Say like magic spell--
去跟他说,就像念魔咒一样
"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, I will never leave you"
"妈咪妈咪哄,我永远不会离开你"
Poof!
嘭,就好了
Louis will feel safe again,
路易重拾安全感
and you live happily ever after.
你们从此幸福地生活在一起
But I'm not sure I can promise Louis
但我现在还不确定是不是能向他保证
that I'll never leave him.
永远不离开他
Handsome prince who is father of your child loves you.
白马王子是你孩子的父亲,他爱你
What is stopping you?
还有什么阻碍着你呢
Nothing! But unlike you,
没什么,只是不像你
I-I don't just marry the first person who asks me.
我不会随便嫁给第一个向我求婚的人
It is the thought of Mr. Chuck that makes you unsure.
我在想是恰克先生让你犹豫了
Of course not!
当然不是
Well, I will admit that Chuck has changed,
我承认恰克有所改变了
but this is about Louis,
但这件事只和路易有关
and until I can promise him he'll never lose me,
而除非我能保证他不会失去我
or my fingers regain their elegant shape,
或是我优雅的手指恢复原状
we are not leaving this apartment.
否则我们绝不离开这间公寓
That could be very long time.
那得需要很长时间了
We are going nowhere.
我们哪儿都不去
This is New York. We can live on takeout for months.
这里是纽约,我们能靠外卖活几个月
I'm sorry I assumed
很抱歉,我曾怀疑
you were trying to sabotage my book being made into a movie.
你要破坏我书的电影改编计划
I'm sorry, too, that it didn't work out.
我也很抱歉,那事没谈成
I really did wanna make it happen for you, Dan.
我真的想帮你把这事做成,丹
But that's--that's great about the second print of "Inside".
但要出第二版《局外人》 真的太好了
You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
你在编后记里有的写了
I'm not so sure, though.
其实我还不确定
I-I've never been stuck like this before.
我从来遇到过这么长时间的瓶颈
What? It seems like an amazing opportunity
是吗,这是个好机会
to see how the book changed you, how--how it changed everyone.
审视这本书如何改变了你和所有人
Did it really change anyone?
它真的改变了所有人吗
Yes!
当然
Seeing where our characters ended made us realize
看到我们角色的结局让我们意识到
exactly where we didn't want to be.
我们绝不想要得到的结果
Nate didn't want to be half a person,
内特不想做个性不完全的人
and now he's running "The spectator."
他现在在管理《纽约观察家》
And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
恰克为了不孤独死去而去看了心理医生
What about you?
那你呢
Well, I thought I changed my ending
我以为得到简和博客的工作
by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but...
能改变我的结局,但...
The truth is, I'm still making
事实上,在感情生活里
horrible decisions in my love life.
依然总是做糟糕的决定
I actually envy you.
我其实很羡慕你
You get this book where you get to see your journey
你有这本书来帮你看清你的人生
and see what choices you would make differently,
审视你的决定会带来怎样不同的结果
where you went off track.
你在哪里走错了路
I wish I had something like that.
我希望我也能有类似的东西
Well, if you really are looking For
如果你想看
a history of Serena Van Der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的历史
there's always "Gossip girl."
《八卦天后》永远都在
I know, I know, I know, but it's not like
我知道,我知道
she hasn't chronicled your entire life since grammar school.
她并没有记录你从小学开始的所有生活
What harm could it be to look at a few old blasts?
但看看她的旧爆料也没坏处吧
I think maybe you'd learn something you didn't expect.
也许你会有意外的收获
Um, Charlie's leaving and needs her coat.
查莉要走了,想要她的外套
Okay. I'll bring it to her.
好的,我会拿给她
Thank you, Dan. Good luck.
谢谢你,丹,祝你好运
How'd it go?
你们谈得怎么样
Well, Serena just pointed out
瑟瑞娜指出了
how the ending of my book changed...
我书中的结局对所有人的影响
everyone except me, of course.
当然,除了我
Well, it's not too late to change.
现在改还来得及
How?
怎么改变
Writing-wise? Life-wise?
写作方面还是生活方面
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我都不知道该从何做起
Well...
那么
For starters...
作为开头
Blair?
布莱尔怎么样
I'm very observant.
我观察力很强的
And not to mention, you haven't really dated anyone
更何况,自从春天你吻过布莱尔后
since that kiss with Blair last spring.
就没约会过什么人
Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis.
布莱尔都要结婚了,还和路易有个孩子
And if she wasn't with Louis,
就算她不嫁给路易
she'd be with Chuck, not me.
也会跟恰克,怎样也轮不到我
Maybe.
也许
Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way,
即使布莱尔不喜欢你
it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel.
告诉她你的感觉也是有意义的
At least so you can move on.
至少你可以放下过去,继续生活了
I think the last time I saw you concentrating that hard,
上次见你这么认真
you were reading the instructions on how to assemble a hookah.
你是在读水烟袋的装配说明书
Trip! Hey, man. What are you doing here?
特里普,老兄,你来做什么
I had a meeting across the street,
我在街对面有个会
figured I'd stop in and say hey.
我想可以过来打个招呼
But, uh, I'll let you get back to it.
但我还是不打扰你了
We're still on for racquetball tomorrow?
我们明天还去打壁球对吧
Oh, actually, Grandfather's taking me out
事实上,外公今晚要带我去
to the Allen retreat tonight.
艾伦营聚会
yeah. I thought you knew.
我以为你知道了
No. I didn't.
不,我不知道
I'm sure it was just, you know,
我想这大概
a last-minute decision and everything.
就是个临时决定吧
I'm sorry he can't bring both of us.
很遗憾他不能把我俩都带去
Actually, it's okay.
没什么
No, the reason he asked you is because I backed out.
他带你去的原因是我退出了
Truth is, I couldn't stand to be around him right about now.
事实上,我现在根本没法与他相处
Well... why? What happened?
为什么,出了什么事
Well, Maureen and I have been having some issues
自从莫林开始散布外遇的假消息起
since she tried to release the fake affair story.
我和她就有些问题
But something wasn't adding up.
但有些事我没料到
She finally admitted
她最终承认
that grandfather was behind the whole thing.
是外公指使她这么做的
What? Why didn't she say something before?
什么,她之前怎么不说呢
It was causing a tremendous strain on our marriage,
这事给我们的婚姻带来了巨大的打击
and she got scared.
她吓坏了
He made her do it.
是他强迫她这么做的
And just because he said it was to help my campaign,
他说是为了帮我竞选
it doesn't make it okay.
但这并不能成为理由
No, of course not.
当然,当然不行
Anyway, I'm sorry to burden you with this.
我很抱歉给你这样的压力
Maybe it's better for you to know now,
但是在你和他走之前
before you go away with him
最好让你知道这些
because...
因为
he manipulated you, too.
你也被他操纵了
DVD on prenatal yoga.
孕妇瑜伽的DVD
Maybe we use this time to get in shape for childbirth.
我们或许可以练习为分娩作准备
I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way--
我准备用传统方式生产
Fully sedated. And the only downward dog...
全麻,我想要你做的唯一一个
I wanna see you doing
下犬式动作
is cleaning up the dust from under that couch.
就是弄干净那个沙发下面的灰尘
Please.
算了吧
I'm not even safe in my own home!
我在自己家里都不安全
I have to get out of here!
我必须得出去
Somewhere they'd never think to look for me...
找一个他们意想不到的地方躲起来
We go to Dorota's in queens!
我们去皇后区的多洛塔家吧
Princesses don't go to queens.
王妃才不去皇后区呢
Need to marry Louis to be princess.
你要嫁给路易才算是王妃
Hello.
喂
I guess it's time for me to accept
我想我得承认
that if you want something badly enough,
如果你真的迫切想要得到什么
you just have to go out and get it yourself.
你就得迈出去自己争取
Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today.
我想问问你今天要做什么
Coming to stay with you, actually.
实际上,我要过去和你呆在一块儿
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Watch out, kids.
小心喽,孩子们
The end of me
我的结局
just might turn out to be the end of one of you.
有可能会在你们当中重新上演
The sheets you brought are on the bed,
你带来的床单我铺在床上了
your Jo Malone candles are burning in every room,
每个房间里都点了你的祖马龙蜡烛
and every trace of my existence
浴室里任何我的痕迹
has been removed from the bathroom.
都已经清理干净了
Thank you. Just because I had to flee to the boroughs
谢谢你,不能因为我必须逃到这个区
doesn't mean my creme de la mer should have to suffer, too.
就让我的面霜也跟着受委屈
I saw your photo in the paper. Is--is everything okay?
我看到报纸上的你照片了,一切都还好吗
Everything is horrible.
一切都糟透了
I need to go to Louis and reassure him
我必须向路易保证
that he's never gonna lose me, but something is stopping me.
他绝不会失去我,但有些事情阻止了我
Chuck is stopping you.
恰克阻止了你
No. I haven't even spoken to Chuck.
不是,我都没跟恰克说过这些
You don't have to. You two have
你没必要说,你们俩之间有一种
some strange force field effect on each other.
奇怪的作用力场,会令你们互相影响
Physicists should study it.
没准物理学家应该研究一下
Fine.
好吧
Though the last thing you deserve is to hear these words--
尽管你最不该听到的就是接下来这番话
You're right.
你是对的
Chuck has finally become
恰克终于变成了
the person I've always wanted him to be,
我想要他成为的那个人
and I know how to change the Louis
现在我又知道怎么样让路易
back into the prince I fell in love with,
变回我所爱上的那个王子
which means I'm trapped.
这也就是说我进退两难
I have to choose, but I can't. You have to help me.
我必须做出选择,但我不能,你得帮我
Have you made a list of pros and cons?
你有没有列优缺点对比表
Sometimes that helps me.
有些时候这能帮到我
Lists are for choosing bridesmaids,
这种表是用来选择伴娘的
not who you're spending the rest of your life with.
而不是用来选择和你共度余生的那个人
You're right. Go the Howard Hughes route.
没错,你就一条路走到黑吧
I'm sure you'll figure it out by the time you're peeing in jars.
我肯定你能在进产房前做出选择的
Fine.
好吧
Okay, I'll start with Chuck.
那我从恰克开始说起
Pros--he truly has become a good man.
优点,他真的变成一个好人了
Cons--he's slept with every woman in New York.
缺点,他和纽约的每个女人都睡过
It could get a little awkward at dinner parties.
这可能会给各种晚宴增添少许尴尬
Sometimes fun. Don't judge.
有时挺有趣的,不许指指点点
Okay, Louis. Pros--obviously, he's a prince.
好吧,路易,优点,很显然他是个王子
Of Monaco. What else?
摩纳哥的王子,还有呢
He's the father of my child.
他是我孩子的父亲
The fact is...
实际上
I can make all the lists in the world,
我可以列举所有的优点缺点
but what else matters?
但是有什么用呢
I've pretended like it's not a factor,
我假装孩子的事不是问题
but it's everything.
但它代表了一切
Isn't it?
不是吗
Louis is the father of my child,
路易是我孩子的父亲
so... he is the only ending to this fairy tale.
所以,他是我童话唯一的结局
Right?
对吗
He--he doesn't have to be.
也不一定就是他啊
You don't think it would matter
你觉得即使我怀的是
that my baby is another man's child?
另一个人的孩子,也没关系吗
It wouldn't to me.
如果是我,我不在乎
You're--you're right.
你是对的
I at least have to ask.
至少我应该问问
Uh, can you do me a favor and go grab us some food?
你能帮我个忙,去买点吃的回来吗
I'm famished.
我快饿死了
Ma'am.
女士您好
This better be a long-distance call.
你最好是从千里之外打来的
I told you. I'm not leaving until I get my money.
我告诉过你,我拿不到钱是不会离开的
Look, I offered you some cash to help you get back home,
我说给你些回家的路费
and you said no.
是你自己不要的
$5,000?
五千块吗
What good is that?
塞牙缝都不够
I gave up everything for you.
我为你放弃了一切
Either you give me the full amount you promised,
要么你给我你允诺的那笔钱
or I will tell anyone who will listen who you really are.
要么我就将你的真实身份昭告天下
Go ahead and try.
尽管去
If my family didn't believe you, who will?
我的家人都不相信你,还有谁会相信
What are you working on so intently over there?
你这么专注在干什么呢
I'm going through old "Gossip girl" blasts,
我在看以前《八卦天后》的爆料
trying to figure out
想弄个明白
when I started making such bad romantic decisions.
我对于恋爱的错误决定是什么时候开始的
It's... a trip--
真是漫漫长路(Trip也是内特的表哥名字)
which is also the name of one of my disastrous choices.
也是我众多错误选择之一
Not all bad, I hope.
希望不全是坏的
No. No, I'm up to, uh, junior year,
不是,不是,我看到了高三的时候
and there's a lot of stuff about me and Dan, which is good.
有很多我和丹的事,那一段还是很好的
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
Do you remember our first official date,
你还记得我和他的第一次正式约会吗
when he took me to Jean Georges to try to impress me?
为了让我印象深刻,他带我去了让乔治餐厅,Jean Georges:着名法国餐厅
I do. Yeah, he was so nervous,
记得啊,当时他紧张得要死
I considered slipping him a tranquilizer.
我还想要不要给他喝点镇定剂
We had fun. Mm.
我们在一起很开心
You know, the truth is,
其实
I don't think I ever got it right before Dan...
在丹之前,我没遇到过那么适合我的人
or--or since him.
在他之后也一样
Besides Nate,
除了内特
he's probably the only good guy I've ever dated.
他是我唯一交往过的好男生
I can't disagree. And you guys were great together.
确实,你们在一起很般配
I don't think I realized how great at the time.
可惜那时当局者迷啊
Well, I think it's really something
正是这种感觉
how those feelings turned into such an enduring friendship.
才让你们一直保持朋友关系
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Of course.
没错,确实
Hmm. That's weird. A "Gossip girl" blast.
奇了怪了,《八卦天后》爆料
Yeah, I've noticed
我感觉最近
you guys haven't gotten a lot of those lately.
你们很少收到这样的信息了
Everyone's been afraid to send in tips
那次身份泄密以后
since their identities were revealed.
大家都不敢提供线索了
"Since no one will dare to send in a scoop,
既然大家都退缩了
I had to do by own stakeout,
我就要自己出手咯
and my hard work paid off.
我的努力没有白费
Spotted--
有发现
Possible royal runaway bride Blair Waldorf
皇室落跑新娘布莱尔?霍道夫
being offered refuge at lonely boy's loft.
在孤独男孩的阁楼里避难
Looks like Brooklyn fools rush in."
看来布鲁克林的小傻瓜要介入咯
Mm, I guess Dan got the ending he wanted.
丹做到了他想做的事
Good for him.
为他高兴
Hello, Blair.
布莱尔,怎么了
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
It seems as you've found your way, I've lost mine.
你找到了未来的方向,我却迷失了
I didn't think Blair Waldorf could get lost.
我认识的布莱尔?霍道夫不会这样的
Neither did I, but...
我也不知道,但是
I'm so lost, I wound up in Brooklyn.
我真的好迷茫,我躲到了布鲁克林
Well, there are worse places.
那地方不算最糟的
This isn't something Humphrey could help you with?
汉弗瑞帮不到你吗
No. Only you.
帮不了,只有你能
Do you think you could love another man's child?
你会爱别的男人的孩子吗
Why are you asking me this?
为什么这么问
I'm... paralyzed.
我整个人都瘫痪了
I... can't move. I can't breathe.
我动不了,呼吸不了
You have to help me.
你得帮我
I can't make this decision for you, Blair.
我不能帮你做决定,布莱尔
You're the one who has to live with it.
必须你自己去面对
But...
但是
what's the right choice, Chuck?
我该怎么选择,恰克
I can't imagine
嫁给孩子的亲生父亲
it would be a mistake to marry the father of your child. Right?
总不会错,不是吗
So the fake story Maureen told about the affair--
莫林胡编乱造的那个故事
did she do that on her own, or were you involved?
是她自己想出来的,还是和你商量的
It was my idea.
是我的主意
I thought it would help Trip. Obviously, it was a mistake.
我以为能帮到特里普,没想到失策了
I was planning on telling you about Maureen this weekend,
我本打算这周末告诉你莫林的事儿
but you beat me to it.
但你逼得我不得不现在说
And since we're having this conversation,
既然已经开头了
there's something else I was gonna tell you.
我还想告诉你一些事
It wasn't a coincidence that Diana hired you.
戴安娜也不是随随便便找上你的
She did so at my request.
是我安排的
Wait. What?
等等,什么
W-why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
The whole reason I came to work here
我来这儿工作,正是因为
was because I didn't want to get a job through my family.
我不想靠家里的关系
I wanted to prove myself.
我想证明自己
And you did.
你做到了
I was worried for your future, Nathaniel.
我以前很担心你的前途,内特尼尔
I thought you might enjoy working in journalism.
我以为你会喜欢做新闻
And in all honesty,
说实话
I hoped I could control some of the press about Trip.
我想掌控,一部分媒体对特里普的报道
Yeah, but why--why are you coming clean now?
明白,那为什么现在又来澄清呢
That editorial that you published-
你发表的评论
it made me realize
让我意识到
you're the one who has an understanding of
只有你才真正明白
which direction the Van Der Bilt family needs to go in
我们范?德?比尔特家族应何去何从
if we're gonna continue to be leaders.
如果我们想继续保持领先地位
Not Trip.
不是特里普
No. Not anymore.
对,不是他
I should let you get back to work.
我该放你回去工作了
I know this is a lot to take in,
我知道你需要时间去接受这一切
But I hope you will still be my guest
但我希望这周末
at Camp Allen this weekend.
你能来参加艾伦营的活动
I don't know.
我不确定
I'm assuming Trip is the one who told you about Maureen.
莫林的事,是特里普告诉你的吧
I'm sorry he said anything before I was able to.
很遗憾,我没赶在他之前
He's always wanted me to take him to Camp Allen.
他一直都想让我带他去艾伦营
He was pretty upset when I invited you over him.
这次我邀请了你,而不是他,他挺郁闷的
So you never asked Trip to go?
你从来没邀请过他吗
No.
对
Trip's scared he's gonna lose the election,
特里普本来就怕这次选举失利
and I think it's beginning to make him a little desperate.
这下他又该失望了
I'm gonna head over there, have a little talk with him.
我得过去和他谈谈
Please, um, let me know
对了,如果你改变周末的计划
if you change your mind about the weekend.
一定要告诉我
Nate?
内特
Uh, Max Harding, Ivy's...
我是马克斯?哈丁,艾薇的
What do you want?
你想干吗
There's something you need to know about Charlie.
我想告诉你一些查莉的事儿
Yeah, that you accused her of being an imposter?
还要诬陷她是骗子吗
Serena and Charlie already told me.
瑟琳娜和查莉已经跟我说过了
Let me guess. You're here
我猜
because you want me to buy your story.
你想让我出钱买内幕
It's worth it.
物有所值
Yeah, well, what makes you think
你凭什么以为
that I'd believe anything that you had to say?
我会相信你的话
She's not who she says she is, Nate.
关于她的身份,她说的全是假话,内特
Hey, Serena, the loft is surrounded by paparazzi.
瑟琳娜,阁楼下全是狗仔
It's--it's insane.
疯了吧他们
Well, they're probably tracking "Gossip girl"
他们应该是收到《八卦天后》的消息了
who's tracking Blair to your door.
知道布莱尔在你那儿
Look, I know why you invited her there,
我知道你为什么让她过去
and I think it's a huge mistake.
你这么做根本就不对
She and Louis may be having problems,
她和路易或许是有问题
but they're still engaged.
但他们已经订婚了
And then there's Chuck.
而且别忘了还有恰克
Dan, this is not the time to be throwing your hat into the ring.
丹,现在不是你该参加竞争的时候
Why do you care?
你为什么这么在意
Because unlike you, I have her best interests at heart.
我可不像你,我很了解她
Telling her your feelings is not gonna change your ending.
告诉她你的感受是不会改变结局的
It's just gonna mess with hers.
只会让她也陷入一团糟的地步
Well, listen, the fact is,
好吧,听着,事实上
this doesn't concern you at all.
这不关你的事
I'm gonna talk to Blair.
我要找布莱尔谈谈
And even if it's the biggest kamikaze disaster of my life,
就算这是我人生中最大的一次自杀性灾难
It's my disaster. It's my ending.
这也是我自己的灾难,我自己的结局
So--so--so please, stay out of it.
所以,请你,别再管这件事了
Fine. Then I may just help someone else get their ending.
好吧,那我去帮别人成就美好的未来好了
Go ahead, Serena.
你随意,瑟琳娜
They say love is blind,
人们常说爱情是盲目的
But jealousy, it seems,
但是某人的嫉妒之心
provides a clear view all the way to Monaco.
却使通往摩纳哥的爱情之路变得清晰可见了
Hey!
嗨
Oh, I'm sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰你了
I was just leaving and I wanted to say hi.
我正准备走的,只是来打个招呼
No. Please, come in.
没事,请进吧
You're the first friendly face I've seen all day.
你可是我今天见到的第一个带着笑脸的人
That bad, huh?
这么糟糕吗
Yeah. Yeah, today...
是啊,是啊,今天
Yeah. Hey, listen, I have to tell you,
对了,听好,我必须告诉你
Your, uh, ex Max came by to see me earlier.
你的,呃,前男友马克斯刚才来找过我了
He's trying to sell your story.
他想告诉我你过去的事情
What did he say to you?
他对你说了些什么
Oh, he was looking for money.
他不过就是想要钱而已
He seemed pretty desperate, though.
不过他看上去很绝望
I kicked him out, but I thought you should know.
我把他赶走了,不过我觉得你应该知道
Just... Be careful.
你还是小心为好
Thanks.
谢谢
I will.
我会的
I'm sorry you're not gonna be able
你今晚不能去我的派对
to make it to my party tonight.
真是太可惜了
Oh, well, actually, I might be able to now.
那个,其实,我现在又能去了
My grandfather just admitted to me
我祖父刚刚告诉我
That the only reason I have this job
我得到这份工作唯一的原因是
is because he bought "The spectator."
他买下了整个《观察家》
And here I was,
可我居然还以为
thinking I was doing great work and so proud of it,
是因为我的业绩很好,并且引以为傲
And now I just feel like a total... fraud.
我现在觉得这一切都是骗局
Look, it doesn't matter how you got here,
听着,你是怎么到这里工作的其实并不重要
Nate.
内特
Once you started the job, you did the work.
从一开始接受这份工作,你就努力去做到最好
I read that editorial you wrote, and it's clear
我读过你写的社论了,很显然
that you've become the leader that you wanted to be.
你已经变成你想要成为的那种领导者了
If you deserve to be that person,
如果你有资格成为这种人
then own it and never look back.
那就好好把握,绝不要回头
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you for letting me use the suite to set up.
谢谢你让我用酒店的场地来开派对
It's made things so much easier.
这真的省事多了
I hope we'll see you later.
我希望等会儿能看到你
As a public service, I'm staying home this evening.
作为一个人民公仆,我决定今晚待在家里
I see.
好吧
Well, for what it's worth, Blair won't be attending.
对了,不知道该不该说,布莱尔不会参加
Blair's schedule is of no interest to me.
我对布莱尔的行踪不感兴趣
Look, I don't mean to pry, Charles.
听着,我没有打探的意思,查尔斯
But I have been worried about you
我只是很担心你
as her wedding date approaches. It can't be easy.
毕竟她的婚礼就快到了,你一定很不好过
Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine.
谢谢你的关心,但我很好
It's nothing that can't be fixed with a night of scotch
喝一整晚的苏格兰威士忌总能治愈一切
And perhaps a rogue socialite,
如果你实在担心我,那就找一个
if you care to send one my way.
上流社会的恶棍来陪我好了
Well, if you find that that falls short,
好吧,如果你感觉有任何的不开心
I'm always here for you.
你可以随时找我
No matter how ugly or dark your feelings may be,
不管你的感情有多么的龌龊和阴暗
You should not have to bear them alone.
你都不应该独自承受
I appreciate it,Lily,
我很感激,莉莉
But you have no idea what you'd be taking on.
但是你并不知道你揽了一个多大的活儿
Are you kidding? Of course I do.
开什么玩笑,我当然知道了
Try as you might, you don't scare me.
随你怎么吓唬我,我不会被吓跑的
I'm sorry to inform you
很抱歉地通知你
that my love for you is unconditional.
我对你的爱是无条件的
The idea of unconditional love
"无条件的爱"这个说法
is as quaint as the tooth fairy
就和牙仙
or environmentally friendly dry cleaning.
或者环保干洗一样,是不存在的
No, no, not when you're a parent.
不是的,等到为人父母你就懂了
Look, you might only be my son by marriage, Charles,
听着,或许你只是我的继子,查尔斯
but I've always loved you as my own,
但是我一直都把你当亲儿子一样疼爱
And I hope you get the opportunity
我也希望你能在未来的某一天
to feel that kind of love with someone someday.
有机会对某个人产生同样的爱
I haven't heard from her in weeks.
我已经好几周没有联系到她了
I'm going out of my mind.
我快要疯了
Well, maybe I can help you.
或许我可以帮助你
Why?
为什么
I thought after what happened at the shower,
我觉得在婚前派对上发生了那些事之后
You would want me as far away from Blair as possible.
你肯定想让我离布莱尔越远越好
It's not for you. It's for her.
我不是为了你,我是为了她
I just want Blair to be happy
我只是希望布莱尔能开心一点
and all of her dreams to come true.
希望她的梦想都能够成真
And... I believe you're the one that can do that for her.
而且,我相信你是能带她这些的那个人
But you have to promise me-- no more scheming.
但是你要保证,绝不再耍任何诡计了
Of course. I realize now how wrong I was.
当然,我现在知道我犯了多大的错了
I'm not looking at the gossip sites.
我不再关注八卦网页了
I'm--I'm not reading the newspapers.
我也不再看报纸上的报道了
I just want Blair back.
我只想让布莱尔回来
But I can't tell her this.
但是我没机会告诉她这些
I don't even know where she is.
我连她在哪里都不知道
I do.
我知道
It's decided.
我决定了
Chuck?
选恰克
No.
不是
Apparently, there are some risks
很显然,恰克?拜斯也有不想
even Chuck Bass isn't willing to take.
承担的风险
So...
所以
Problem solved.
问题解决了
Congratulations?
应该恭喜你吗
I'm not crying.
我没有哭
You smell like onions.
是你身上有洋葱味
Blair, what if...
布莱尔,如果
You don't marry Louis?
你不嫁给路易呢
And what?
然后呢
Be alone?
一个人孤独终老
No.
不是
What do you really want?
你真正想要什么
To be happy.
开心快乐
But I don't think I know how to anymore.
但我不知道如何得到
I-I think I know how to make you happy.
我,我想我知道如何让你快乐
I spoke with Nathaniel.
我和内特尼尔谈过了
He told me about your visit.
他给我说你跟他见面了
How dare you try to undermine my relationship
你怎么这么大胆敢来破坏
with my grandson?
我和我孙子的关系
What did you expect?
你觉得我会怎么做
I'd give up everything without a fight
我连争取都不争取就放弃一切
just because you decided Nate was the future of this family?
只是因为你决定内特是这个家族的未来
You've been the engine behind my entire career.
你一直是我整个事业的幕后操手
And that can only last for so long.
所以你才能有了这么多成就
The voters are not behind you.
投票人都不支持你
Yeah, and you can change that and you know it.
没错,但你可以改变这一切,你心知肚明
If you abandon me now, I'll lose the election.
如果你现在放弃我,我就没法当选
I'll have nothing.
我会失去一切
My mind's made up.
我意已决
Nate called to confirm he's coming with me this weekend.
内特打电话确认了这周末要和我一起去
Plans have all been arranged.
已经安排好计划了
Time to get on board.
是时候让内特入伙了
Congressman?
议员先生
I think we can help each other.
我想我们可以互相帮助
Uh, I'm sorry. Who are you?
抱歉,你是谁
Someone who's sick of being pushed around by these people.
厌恶被这些人任意摆布的人
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Apparently, the same as you.
很显然,和你的意图一样
The prince and the pill popper.
王子和瘾君子
This should be fun. Shall we?
这下可有意思了,可以进吗
No one's answering.
没人应门
The man can't hold his liquor or his narcotics.
这人不胜酒力,也受不了麻醉毒品
The last time he tried to crash at my place,
上一次他试图加入我的世界
I learned where he hid his spare key.
他就把他备用钥匙放哪给说漏嘴了
Sorry, boys, but didn't you know
抱歉,孩子们,难道你们不知道
that if you wait too long to seize the day...
如果等得太久,你一直期盼的那天
Gone.
他们走了
Where would she go?
她能去哪
The one you want can get away?
也会从你手中溜走吗
There she is. Charlie, this is Matthew Lynch.
她来了,查莉,这位是马修?林奇
He's covering the party for "Women's wear daily."
他为《女装日刊》报道派对
You look fantastic. Who are you wearing?
你看起来光彩照人,你穿的是谁设计的服装
Oh, thank you. Badgley mischka.
谢谢,巴杰利?米施卡的
It's great.
非常漂亮
Shall we go get ourselves a drink?
想喝点什么吗
Enjoy your night.
玩得开心
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
This party is a dream come true.
这个派对像一场成真的美梦
I... just can't believe that you would do all of this for me.
我真不敢相信你为我安排好了一切
Oh, my darling, you are family.
亲爱的,你是家族的一份子
This is what we do for family.
我们为家人就是要在所不辞
Take this polyester rag off my face right now, Humphrey!
现在把我脸上这块尼龙破布扯下去,汉弗瑞
And who doesn't keep a silk blindfold
谁都该在床头桌上留块
in their bedside table?
丝绸眼罩吧
You brought me to watch a human sacrifice,
你是带我来看一场活人献祭
or an episode of "The bachelor."
还是是一集《单身汉》
Either way, I am not happy.
不管怎样,我都没觉得快乐
Would you relax? You are totally safe,
你能放松点吗,你现在非常安全
and the paparazzi have no idea where you are.
狗仔队不知道你在哪里
We took the service elevator out of my apartment.
我们是从我公寓外的货梯出来的
So... I'll be right back.
我很快回来
No, no!
不,不行
You are not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
除非你告诉我是怎么回事,否则你哪也别去
Would you trust me?
你相信我吗
I'm not in the habit of doing that.
我没这个习惯
Well, you don't really have a choice now, do you?
你现在也没有别的选择了,不是吗
Just pull around to the garage.
停到车库去
Evening, sir. Welcome. Thank you.
晚上好,先生,欢迎您,谢谢
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Thought I'd check out Charlie's party for myself.
我得亲自看看查莉的派对
Yeah? You leave her alone.
是吗,离她远点
Hey, look, just 'cause you're not interested in my story
你对我的故事不感兴趣
doesn't mean someone else won't be.
不意味着别人也是如此
I heard there are reporters here tonight.
我听说今晚这儿有很多记者
A society princess exposed as a white trash fraud?
一个社交界的王妃被曝光成一个穷苦白人骗子
Sounds pretty compelling to me.
听上去很吸引人
Yeah, well, I guess I'll have to make sure
是的,好吧,我想我得去确认一下
no one lets you in the door.
没人会让你进去
Charlie, hey.
查莉
Nate. I didn't think you'd be here.
内特,我以为你不会来
Yeah, I can't stay.
是的,我不能久留
But listen, I just wanna give you a heads-up.
但是我想提醒你一下
Max is here, and he just told me
马克斯在这里,他告诉我
he's gonna try and sell his story
他要把他的故事
to one of the reporters covering your party.
卖给报道你派对的记者
Yeah, but it's all lies.
是吗,但那都是谎言
And you don't think anyone would believe him, right?
你不会觉得有人会相信他的话吧,是吗
Yeah, but a story a story.
不会,但故事毕竟是故事
I mean, true or false, it can take on a life of its own.
我是说,不管是真还是假,它都会自圆其说
Really? She wasn't at Dan's?
真的吗,她不在丹那里
Okay, I'll find out where she is. I promise, Louis. Bye.
好吧,我去找找她在哪,我保证,路易,再见
Hey, have either of you seen Blair or Dan?
你们有谁看见布莱尔或是丹了吗
There's Dan.
那不是他吗
Listen, Humphrey, I don't wanna play hide-and-seek right now.
汉弗瑞,我现在不想玩捉迷藏的游戏
Just tell me where the hell Blair is.
赶紧告诉我布莱尔在哪
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Looks like he's helping Chuck and Blair finally be together.
看起来像是在帮助恰克和布莱尔重归于好
Would you guys excuse me? I'm gonna go have a drink.
抱歉离开下,我要去喝一杯
Well, I hope the paparazzi don't know Blair's here.
我希望狗仔队不知道布莱尔在这里
They'll try to storm the empire and ruin the whole party
他们会攻入帝国大厦毁掉派对
just trying to get a photo.
仅仅为了拍张照片
Seriously? The paparazzi could shut down the party?
真的吗,狗仔队能够干扰到派对吗
Especially if they knew Blair was here with Chuck.
特别是如果他们知道了布莱尔是和恰克在这
I'll go talk to security about Max.
我去和保安说一下马克斯的事
What's going on?
怎么回事
Did you have something to do with this?
这一切是你安排的吗
No. Dan arranged it for us.
不,是丹为我们安排的
What "Us"?
什么"我们"
The "Us" I should have fought for when you called.
你打给我时我就应该争取的"我们"
The "Us" that is not just you and me,
我们不只是我和你
but you, me, and your baby.
而是我,你和孩子
Then...
那
W-why did you tell me to choose Louis?
为什么你让我选择路易
I thought it was selfish if I was the one to tell you
我觉得由我来让你放弃你们的家庭
to break up your family.
是很自私的做法
That was the moment you chose not to be selfish?
你就在那个时候,选择不自私吗
Well, timing has never been our strong suit.
选择好时机一直都不是我们的强项
I had it all wrong.
我错了
Just because Louis is the father of your baby
路易是你孩子的父亲
does not mean you should be with him.
但这并不意味着你应该和他在一起
You should be with me.
你应该和我在一起
Why?
为什么
Because I'm going to love your baby as much as I love you.
因为我会像爱你那样,爱那个孩子
What is it?
怎么了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》
Someone sent out a blast that I'm here... with you.
有人爆料说我在这里,和你在一起
I don't want any photos of us to get back to Louis
在我亲自见到路易之前
before I can talk to him. I gotta get out of here.
我不想让他看到咱们俩的照片,我得走了
Wait.
等等
I wanna come with you.
我想和你一块去
Hey, sorry to bother you guys.
很抱歉打扰你们
Just wanted to make sure you saw the "Gossip Girl" blast.
只是确认一下你们看到了八卦天后上的爆料
We need to leave immediately.
我们得赶紧离开这
Yeah, I have a car here waiting for me.
有辆车在等着我
So do I.
我也是
All right, perfect. Then they'll be down in the garage.
那太好了,那它们应该都停在车库里了
We can go through there. Come on.
我们可以走到那去,快来
I'd like to have everyone's attention, please.
大家请注意一下
Wow. The paparazzi are aggressive tonight.
狗仔队今晚很勤奋呐
They must really want a shot of our new "It" Girl.
他们肯定迫不及待的想要报道这位新社交名媛了
I'd like to say a few words about my lovely niece
我要介绍一下我可爱的外甥女
Charlotte Rhodes.
夏洛特?罗兹
Since she didn't grow up in New York city,
她不是在纽约长大的
you haven't had the opportunity
所以你们大家都没有机会了解
to know what a wonderful young woman she is.
她是一位多么出色的年轻女性
I hope, starting tonight, you get that chance.
我希望从今晚开始,你们能够有机会了解她
Charlie?
查莉
Took you long enough,
你们这条路真是够长的
and I'm not talking about the walk from the lobby to here.
我指的并不是大厅到这的路
Have a good trip, Nathaniel.
旅途愉快,内特尼尔
Camus said that life is the sum of our choices.
加缪(法国作家)说过我们的选择决定了我们的人生
Choose wisely, and fortune smiles upon you.
选对了,未来就会微笑着等着你
But choose poorly?
但是如果选错了呢
You never know what price you'll have to pay.
你永远都想不到自己要付出怎样的代价
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm okay adjacent.
恩,我不介意你坐我旁边
I'm sorry I came down so hard on you before.
很抱歉我之前那样打击你
Eh, you were right.
你是对的
I was gonna tell Blair how I felt about her.
我本打算告诉布莱尔我对她的感觉的
You mean you were gonna tell her you love her?
你是说本打算告诉她你爱她
In spite of myself-- and honestly, many times--
不用管我自己,说实话,很多时候
in spite of her.
也不用管她
I-I mean, I didn't want to.
我不想这样的
I kept trying to make it go away,
我不断尝试放下这段感情
but how do you kill a feeling?
但感情这东西怎么能轻易抹杀掉呢
I don't know.
我不知道
When you told me about the idea
你告诉我说的
of rewriting the end of my story,
重写小说的结尾的主意
I thought, maybe...
我想,也许
maybe that's the answer.
也许这就是答案
Then what stopped you?
那你为什么没有说呢
When I saw Blair,
我看见布莱尔的时候
she'd just gotten off the phone with Chuck
她刚和恰克打完电话
and she was heartbroken.
她很伤心
You know, I've been so consumed with my own feelings,
我太在意自己的感情了
I wouldn't let myself see how much she loves Chuck.
我假装看不到她爱恰克有多深
You were right.
你是对的
She didn't need my confession. She needed my help.
她不需要我的表白,她需要我的帮助
Wow, that's...
那真是
that's a really amazing thing to do, Dan.
你能这么做真是太棒了,丹
Yeah, well, I mean...
好吧,我是说
It wasn't easy.
这很难
But I do think, uh,
但我真的觉得
that I can give myself a new ending
我可以为自己写一个不同的结尾
by making sure Chuck and Blair get the ending they deserve.
让恰克和布莱尔得到他们想要的结局
I want her to be happy.
我希望她快乐
Gotta head home and get started on this afterword.
我要回家开始写编后记了
Dan...
丹
You're one of the good ones, you know?
你是一个好人,知道吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You have fun at your party?
派对过得愉快吗
When are you gonna leave me alone?
你什么时候才能不要来烦我
Starting now, actually.
其实从现在开始就不会了
I got some money, going back to Portland.
我得到了一些钱,正要回波特兰
Good.
很好
You think once I'm gone, you're free.
你自以为我离开这,你就解脱了
The truth is, once I go, Ivy,
事实上,我离开了这,艾薇
you are trapped in this lie forever.
你一辈子都会被这个谎言所困扰
Look, I worked hard to get here.
听着,我努力了很久才获得了现在这一切
Trust me. I couldn't be happier.
相信我,我开心得不得了
Yeah, maybe for now.
对,你现在也许是
That'll wear off eventually.
但早晚有一天这种感觉会不复存在的
No actress wants to play the same role her entire life.
没有哪个演员想要一辈子都在演同一个角色
This is more than just a role.
这不只是一个角色
This is my life now,
这是我的生活
and these people are my family.
那些人是我的家人
How can their love be real
你自己就是个冒牌货
when you're a total fake?
他们的爱怎么可能是真的呢
Whoa. Are those paparazzi?
哪些是狗仔队吗
Yeah. They're chasing the car in front of us.
对,他们在追前面那辆车
Pretty aggressive.
胆子太大了
Yeah. I think they're chasing my friends.
对,我想他们在追我朋友
I have to tell Louis face-to-face
我得当面告诉路易
that the wedding is off.
婚礼取消了
He--he deserves at least that.
至少他应该听我亲口告诉他
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
I mean, a-a prince, a fairy tale wedding.
他是王子,还有那个童话般的婚礼
This is all you ever wanted. No.
这都是你以前想要的,不
You're all I ever wanted.
你才是我想要的
I love you.
我爱你
I love every part of you.
我爱你的全部
I-I couldn't tell Louis that he would never lose me
我不能告诉路易我们会相守一生
because it wasn't true.
因为那不是真的
You're the one I never want to leave.
你才是我想厮守一生的人
Okay, h-how--how do you want to do this?
你想怎么做
First, we have to go to the consulate
我们得先去领事馆
So I can tell louis it's off, and then...
我要当面告诉路易,然后
I-I don't know. We--we could go anywhere.
我不知道,我们去哪都行
Switzerland has impeccable schools
瑞士的学校很完美
Or maybe tokyo?
东京也行
They have opening ceremony and great test scores.
他们的开学典礼不错,考试成绩也很好
Blair, blair, we don't need to go anywhere.
布莱尔,我们哪都不用去
We can raise this baby right here.
我们可以就在这把孩子养大
Look at them.
看看他们
Hey, grandfather.
外公您好
Yeah, well, I was a little delayed leaving the empire,
我从帝国出来的时候遇到点事晚了点
but I'm on my way to Westchester airport now.
我现在在去西切斯特机场的路上
Westchester?
西切斯特?
I thought I was taking you to the upper east side.
我以为要送你去上东区
What? No. No, no, no. Hey. Hey, c--let me call you back.
什么,不是不是,我待会打给你
What? No. I-I have a flight out of westchester county airport
不是,我要赶45分钟后在西切斯特郡机场
in 45 minutes.
起飞的航班
Okay. I just gotta get out of the park
好的,等到开出公园
and then I can turn around. It's not a problem.
我就调头,没问题的
All right. Thank you.
好,谢谢
Those motorcycles are really out of control.
那些摩托车真是疯了
What the hell are they doing?
他们到底想干嘛
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Nate, I got your messages.
内特,我听到你的留言了
Are Chuck and Blair okay?
恰克和布莱尔怎么样
I don't know, but I saw the whole thing.
我不知道,我目睹了整个过程
I stayed with them until the ambulances came.
我一直呆在现场直到救护车赶到
They're with the doctors now.
医生正在替他们检查
I spoke with the E.M.T. who brought them in.
我问了推他们进来的急救人员
He said it's pretty bad.
他说情况不容乐观
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman
埃莉诺,赛勒斯,哈罗德和罗曼
are all flying in on the next flight from Paris.
将坐下一班航班从巴黎飞过来
Eleanor was distraught.
埃莉诺急得快发疯了
Serena texted me.
瑟琳娜给我发了短信
Are Blair and Chuck all right?
布莱尔和恰克没事吧
We don't know yet.
还不知道
We're hoping for the best.
我们只能往好的方向想
I'm gonna go track down the doctor
我去找医生
and see if I can get an update.
看看有没有新的进展
This is all gossip girl's fault.
这都是八卦天后的错
If she hadn't sent out that blast...
如果她没有爆料
Well, I'm not trying to defend her,
我不是想替她说话
But it's not like gossip girl hopped on a motorcycle
但又不是八卦天后骑着摩托车
and chased Chuck and Blair through the streets of Manhattan.
在曼哈顿的街头穷追恰克和布莱尔
Well, she may as well have.
她也差不多了
If gossip girl didn't exist,
如果没有八卦天后
Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now,
恰克和布莱尔现在不会在医院躺着
fighting for their lives.
在生死线上挣扎
You know, I spent the whole morning looking at old blasts,
我整个上午都在看她以前老的爆料
And it's unbelievable the amount of pain she's caused.
她所造成的苦痛简直无可估量
This is just the culmination of years of damage.
这次多年的伤害总算攀上了顶峰
All right, so what do you want to do?
好吧,那你想怎么办呢
Well, I wanna finish what Diana started.
我要完成戴安娜未完成的事
I wanna take gossip girl down for good.
一举击溃八卦天后
I'm with you,
我支持你
And I think we should use "The Spectator" To do it.
我们应该借助《纽约观察家》
Charlie...
查莉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
No, I'm--I'm not.
不,我不好
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
What are you talking about? Of course it's not.
你说什么呢,当然不是你的错
I sent the "Gossip girl" Blast.
是我爆料给《八卦天后》的
Why?
为什么
I didn't do it to hurt Blair.
我不是想要伤害布莱尔
I was just trying to protect myself.
我只是想要自保
From what?
自保什么
Max showed up tonight.
马克斯今晚出现了
He was threatening to sell my story
他威胁要将我的事
to the reporters covering the party.
卖给报导今晚派对的记者
And I thought that if I sent the blast,
我以为如果我爆料出去
then the paparazzi would show up
狗仔就会出现
and would crash the party and it'd be shut down
那么在马克斯有机会捣乱之前
before Max could do any damage.
派对就会被迫终止
But what damage could he do?
他又能捣什么乱呢
Max is a complete fraud.
马克斯只不过是个骗子
Rufus, I'm sorry.
鲁弗斯,我很抱歉
It's me. I'm the fraud.
是我,我才是骗子
I just spoke to the doctor, and, um,
我刚跟医生谈过了
the good news is that...
好消息是
Blair is awake and responsive.
布莱尔醒了并意识清楚
And Chuck?
恰克呢
Carol, it's me, Ivy.
卡萝,是我,艾薇
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time, I'm not coming back.
这一次,我不会再回来了
We all like to think
我们都倾向于认为
that we're in the driver's seat of our own lives.
命运掌握在自己手中
But the truth is,
但事实上
the idea that we can control our fate is an illusion.
人定胜天只是幻觉
You can choose the most loyal friends,
你可以选择忠诚的朋友
the dream job...
梦想的工作
the truest love.
最真挚的爱情
There's been an accident.
出了个意外
How bad?
情况有多糟
You know I wouldn't take a risk like this if it wasn't serious.
如果不严重我也不会冒这种险
I had no choice.
我没有别的选择
Okay, Jack. I'll get on the next plane.
好,杰克,我坐下一班航班赶过去
You'll meet us there?
你在那等我们?
Of course. Thank you, Diana.
当然,谢谢你,戴安娜
It's not me you should thank.
你该谢的不是我
But at the end of the day, out fate is decided for us.
但是最终,一切都是命中注定
All we can do is hope we have the strength to cope
我们能做的只是祈祷自己足够强大
with the hands she deals us.
来应对命运的各种挑战