Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Beautiful, huh?
很精美吧
It's a testing chamber.
这是试验舱
Measures and records The efficiency of the sarin.
用于测量和记录沙林毒气的功效
We'll each have one of these just in case.
以防万一,我们每人带一枚这个
Atropine limits the effects of the gas.
阿托品限制毒气危害
Qasim, the blood will be on your hands.
卡西姆,是你的手上沾满鲜血
The blood of women and children.
妇女和孩子的鲜血
Whatever happens is Allah's will.
一切皆是真主的旨意
Maybe it's Allah's will That you stop this.
也许真主的旨意是要你阻止此事
Run.
快跑
She wanted me dead.
她要我死
Anything to stop me
竭尽全力阻止我
from getting a look at those hacked documents.
看那些被黑出来的文档
Anything to keep from being exposed for what she truly is.
竭尽全力防止她的真实身份暴露
If Allison Carr is a Russian agent,
如果艾莉森·卡尔是俄国间谍
you've got as much to lose as we do.
你们跟我们一样有损失
Arguably more.
理论上损失更多
Aim is to deliver proof of her treason.
行动目的是为她的叛国罪取证
Well, the BND is not gonna humor us much longer.
德国联情局可不会再这么迁就我们了
If we don't drive her into the arms of her handler and soon
如果我们无法迫使她赶紧去找她的接头人
all bets are off.
那我们就满盘皆输了
She's on the move.
她行动了
Look. Who's that?
看,那是谁
It's Ivan Krupin,
是伊万·库京
SVR Berlin Station Chief.
俄外情局柏林站站长
Send in the arrest teams now.
马上让抓捕队伍行动
We're done, Allison.
我们完了,艾莉森
We fucking lost.
一败涂地
No, we have not.
不,我们还没输
Now, listen to me very carefully.
现在仔细听我说
They just brought her in. She's in Interrogation 2.
把她带来了,在二号审问室
Who do you think I've been getting my intel
你以为我是怎么获得
about troop escalation in eastern Ukraine from?
俄罗斯在乌克兰东部增兵的情报的
It's been Ivan all along.
一直都是伊万在帮我
He was my joe for 12 years, Dar.
他勤勤恳恳为我工作了12年,达尔
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
And it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
She's lying, clearly.
很显然,她在撒谎
Is she?
是吗
You don't run to a Russian safe house
你不可能跑到俄罗斯安全屋
to bring your Russian agent in from the cold.
平白无故把俄罗斯特工带过来
I'm not sure there's a rule book one is obliged to follow.
这事没有规定一定要怎么做
It defies logic.
这不符合逻辑
She sabotaged your Syrian operation, Dar.
她破坏了你的叙利亚行动,达尔
What more do you want?
你还想要什么
Proof.
证据
Well, how else do you explain Lebanon?
那你要怎么解释黎巴嫩的事
The ambush of Peter Quinn?
彼得·奎恩遭到伏击
The disappearance of Ahmed Nazari?
艾哈迈德·纳扎里失踪
I can't, but the fact is Ivan Krupin's in the next room,
解释不了,但伊万·库京就在隔壁
and he's singing like a songbird.
活得好好的
He's not a defector!
他不是叛徒
We fabricated that story to flush Allison out!
我们编故事来引艾莉森出洞
I get that.
我明白
But she's telling a different story.
但她并没按照我们的剧本来演
One I can't just dismiss out of hand.
她的说辞我也不能忽略
It's a Hail Mary.
这是她的最后一搏
She's been a highly effective officer for over 20 years, Carrie.
她二十多年来功勋卓着,卡莉
Her intelligence product's been nothing short of spectacular.
她的情报工作成果颇为显着
Yeah, of course it has.
当然了
Carefully curated by Moscow center
莫斯科方面精心设计
to do minimum damage to Russian interests
把对俄罗斯的利益损害降到最低
and have maximum value advancing her career.
同时让她借此平步青云
Look, you've made your point.
你已经阐明了自己的观点
But your part in this play is over.
但你在此次行动中的任务结束了
You need to go.
你该走了
Saul?
索尔
I'll call you.
我会打给你
You're excused.
你可以走了
Why so quiet? What are you thinking?
怎么一声不吭,你在想些什么
I'm thinking she owned us, Dar.
我在想,她耍了我们,达尔
Allison did.
艾莉森
Maybe so.
也许吧
But you should know something.
你应该知道
Ivan Krupin's just confirmed what you've been saying all along.
伊万·库京刚刚确认了你之前的说法
That it was the SVR who brought down General Youssef's plane.
击落约瑟夫将军飞机的确实是俄外情局
It looks like you and Etai are off the hook.
貌似你和因泰都洗清了
Fuck me.
整死我吧
A win is a win, Saul.
赢就是赢,索尔
Maybe you should just accept it.
也许你应该坦然接受
There's a political consideration as well.
还有政治上的事需要考量
A Russian penetration at this level
俄方渗透至这个层面是桩丑闻
would be a scandal from which the agency might never recover.
我们局也许会就此一蹶不振
I'm aware.
我懂
It's not like she gets to keep her station here.
恐怕她这个职位不保吧
No, we send her back to Langley.
对,我们送她回总部
Turn the investigation over to counterintelligence.
交由反间谍部门调查
I want one more shot at her first.
我巴不得把她搞得再狠点
The damage is done, Saul.
木已成舟了,索尔
We can't change what's happened,
我们已回天无术
But we can contain it.
但我们还能控制
I mean it, Dar.
真的,达尔
She took me around the block.
她一直牵着我鼻子走
If I can get her to confess,
要是我能让她招供
maybe we can run her back against the Russians.
也许还能把她拉回来反俄
I don't have a problem with that.
这个我不反对
You don't buy her story, do you?
你不信她那套鬼话吧
Not for one second.
压根儿不信
Someone was thinking fast on her feet.
某人可是脑子转得够快的
Is she gonna get away with it?
她会脱罪吗
It's out of my hands.
这事我说了不算
If she weren't so bloodless,
要不是她这么无情
you'd really have to take your hat off to her.
你们还真得对她脱帽致敬的
Or your wig, as the case may be.
或者在这事上,是你的假发
Yeah. At least I won't be wearing that anymore.
嗯,至少我不用再戴那玩意了
Now I have to figure out what happened to Quinn.
现在我得弄清奎恩那边怎么样了
What do you mean? I thought he was with you.
什么意思,我以为你和他在一起
He was.
之前是
And then he wasn't.
后来没有
How seriously was he hurt?
他伤得重吗
Pretty seriously.
相当重
And he refused to go to a hospital.
而且他拒绝上医院
When was this?
什么时候的事
Uh, nine days ago.
九天前吧
Nine days?
九天前
There's no record of him
急诊室和停尸间
at any emergency room or morgue.
都没有他的记录
He just disappeared.
人间蒸发了
What was his last location?
他最后的地点在哪里
An old garage at the corner of Ritterstrae and Forster,
李特施塔雷和福斯特街角一个旧车库
near Gorlitzer park.
离格利茨公园不远
I'll back-check security cameras in the area.
那我去重新查查那里的监控
Thank you.
谢谢
So?
怎么样
So.
就那样
I have some questions.
我问你些问题
Fire away.
开始吧
Should we sit?
不坐下吗
I'd rather stand.
我想站着
You seem angry, Allison.
你好像不高兴,艾莉森
Shouldn't I be the angry one?
难道不应该是我生气才对吗
I'm the aggrieved party here.
现在我是受制方
Then again, you're angry by nature.
还有,你天性易怒
One of the angriest men I've ever known, actually.
基本就是我见过最愤怒的人
Is that right?
是吗
It's one of the things that made me curious about you.
也是我对你好奇的原因之一
All that rage.
你那种怒火
You told Dar Adal you recruited Ivan Krupin in Iraq?
你告诉达尔·阿德尔在伊拉克招募了伊万·库京
I did.
是的
Care to explain how a junior officer
能否解释一下为什么
fails to report the recruitment of a major asset up the chain?
一个基层情报官招募重要情报员却不上报
I did report it. Of course I did.
我上报了,必须上报
To?
报谁了
Deputy Director Estes,
埃斯蒂斯副局长
Baghdad Station's immediate supervisor.
分管巴格达站的局长
David Estes?
大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗
Yes, david estes.
对,大卫·埃斯蒂斯
Who happens to be dead.
可他死了
Conveniently killed in the 12/12 bombing at Langley.
恰巧死在12月12号那次总部爆炸
"Conveniently"-I doubt he'd share that assessment.
恐怕他"恰巧"没来得及发评估报告
What'd he do with the information?
他怎么处理这个信息了
No idea.
不清楚
We did discuss the string of operational losses
但我们当时的确讨论了
the agency had suffered at that point,
局里可能承受的行动链条损失
So we decided to keep the circle small.
因此才把知情范围缩到很小
Very small, apparently. Just you and him?
显然很小,就你们俩
I wouldn't know. I assume so.
不知道,应该是吧
Either way, it would've been his call.
不管怎样都是他定的
After his death, uh, you told no one else about it?
在他死后你和别人说过这事吗
Source protection.
为保护线人
Ivan was understandably paranoid.
伊万有被害妄想,可以理解
So I attributed his intel
所以我把他的情报
to my other assets in Eastern Europe.
归在东欧其他情报员名下
That's it?
完了吗
That was easy.
太轻巧了吧
Oh, I'm not done.
还没完
No? No.
没吗,没有
And I guarantee you this.
我向你保证这点
Not one thing about your life from this moment forward
从今往后你这下半辈子
will be easy.
绝不会好过
I will personally see to that.
我说到做到
You tried to have Carrie killed.
你差点害死卡莉
Nonsense.
胡说八道
She was your friend, Allison.
她可是你朋友,艾莉森
You were my friend.
你也曾是我朋友
More than that.
不只是朋友
Those butchered agents in Cairo...
在开罗被杀的那些特工
That was yours, too, wasn't it?
那也都是你的人,不是吗
What about Drew Sanders,
你的基辅站副站长
your Kiev deputy?
德鲁·桑德斯呢
What'd he do to deserve a bullet in the face
他到底做了什么落得个被人
at extremely close range?
近距离爆头的下场
Tell me, goddamn it.
说话啊,该死的
Or what, Saul?
不然呢,索尔
He had a wife and three kids, for Christ's sake.
他有妻子还有三个孩子,我的老天
Yeah, and guess what, I'm still in touch with them.
没错,你猜怎么着,我与他们还有联系
I'm godmother to their youngest, Kylie...
我还是最小的孩子凯莉的教母
Stop! Bullshit! Bullshit!
闭嘴,胡说,鬼话连篇
You betrayed them all!
你背叛了他们所有人
And then you found others to betray!
现在你又背叛其他人
All those networks rolled up!
所有情报网都被你毁了
All those good people blown!
所有好人都被你害死了
What do you think happened to them?!
你认为他们是怎么了
What the fuck you think happened?!
你认为他妈的发生了什么
You are a fucking sociopath!
你他妈就是反社会分子
Jesus christ, Saul!
苍天,索尔
Put him in an office and sit on him!
把他关起来,看好他
You okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
没事
Can we get a doctor in here, please?!
麻烦找个医生过来
Jonas, he's here!
乔纳斯,他来了
Sorry, Otto, I didn't know.
抱歉,奥托,没想到你也在
That's okay.
没关系
Who is here?
谁来了
Faisal Marwan.
费萨尔·马尔万
One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison.
从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯
We've been trying to convince him
我们一直试着说服他
to bring a civil suit against the government.
对政府提起民事诉讼
He owned an electronics store.
他拥有一家电子产品商店
Sold cell phones to his neighbors,
向邻居出售手机
Some of whom made calls to Syria,
邻居中有人往叙利亚打电话
some of which were intercepted by the CIA.
有的电话被中情局拦截了
Next thing you know, he's a terrorist mastermind
接下来你所知的就是他是恐怖活动的策划者
supplying communications equipment to a jihadi network.
为某个圣战分子网络提供通讯设备
Let's take his deposition in the large conference room.
我们去大会议室给他录口供
I got to warn you, he's nervous as hell.
提醒你一句,他紧张得要死
Well, he lost three years of his life.
他失去了三年光阴
Plus his business and his home.
生意和房子也都没了
Injustice, misery.
不公,悲惨
What journalist could resist?
记者可不会错过这些猛料
I promised him the foundation would cover his legal fees,
我向他保证基金会将承担他的律师费
help with living expenses, medical bills.
帮助解决生活费和医疗费
That okay?
没问题吧
That's totally okay.
完全没问题
Let me know how it goes.
告诉我进展情况
That's everything that happened to me,
那就是我身上发生的一切
until I heard on the news
直到我在新闻上看到
that it was the spies who had broken the law,
是间谍违反了法律
not me,
不是我
and that I was free.
以及我自由了
Free, but with nothing.
自由了,但却一无所有
Everything I had made in my life was gone.
我曾经拥有的都没了
So now,
现在
after all you've told us,
在你告诉了我们这些之后
how do you feel about Germany?
你对德国政府有何看法
I was a good citizen.
我是好公民
I paid my taxes and obeyed the laws.
我纳税,遵纪守法
I kept my side of the bargain.
我做到了一个公民该做的
Germany didn't.
可德国政府并没有
Thank you.
谢谢
This is the deposition of Faisal Marwan,
以上为费萨尔·马尔万的口供
given at the During Foundation.
在都灵基金会取证
That was great, Faisal.
做得很好,费萨尔
The first step in making sure what happened to you
这是确保发生在你身上的事
never happens to anyone else ever again.
不在他人身上重演的第一步
Give us a moment.
麻烦回避一下
Is it enough?
这样就可以了吗
Will we win?
我们会赢吗
Absolutely.
绝对可以
The evidence the authorities used to arrest you
当局用于逮捕你的证据
was illegally obtained.
是非法取证
That's why your conviction was overturned.
所以你的判决才能被推翻
You have every right to sue for damages now.
你现在完全有权利起诉要求赔偿损失
We have what we need, but obviously,
我们得到了所需要的,但显然
the government's lawyers will want a chance to respond.
政府的律师们也想找机会回击
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, they will want to question you, too.
他们也想询问你
And it could get hostile.
可能不会很友好
For example, they could ask if you are a radical.
比如,他们可能会问你是不是激进分子
Or how many radical Islamists you know.
或者问你认识多少伊斯兰激进分子
None.
一个都不认识
23 people with jihadi connections
23名有圣战分子背景的人
bought phones or-or sim cards in your store.
在你的店里买过手机或电话卡
Some multiple times.
有的多次在你那里购买
This man, um...
这个人
Hajik Zayd,
哈吉克·赛义德
bought phones from you on five separate occasions.
曾前后五次在你那里购买手机
You're sure you don't know him?
你确定不认识他
I heard his name, that's all.
我听过他的名字,仅此而已
And you were in prison with him.
你还和他一起坐牢
So?
那又如何
I don't know him. I don't talk to him.
我不认识他,我没跟他说过话
Knowing someone because you're locked up with them
在监狱里认识某人不犯罪
Isn't a crime, but trying to hide it
但是试图隐瞒这一点
Makes you look bad.
会让你看上去很糟糕
Okay.
好吧
I know Hajik.
我认识哈吉克
Did you hang out with him in prison?
你在监狱里经常和他在一起吗
There are cameras all over Plotzensee, Faisal.
普拉泽恩辛监狱到处是摄像头,费萨尔
The government already knows the answer.
政府早就掌握情况
Okay.
好吧
Sometimes I was with him and the other guys,
有时候我和他,还有其他几个人在一起
but for protection only.
但仅仅为了获得保护
And did you hear anyone talk about Jihad?
你有听过任何人谈论圣战
About Syria? About operations?
谈论叙利亚,谈论行动计划吗
People talk about Syria all the time.
人们整天都在谈叙利亚
They talk about the Caliphate, about Assad, about...
他们谈论哈里发,阿萨德
I hear, but I don't listen.
我是听到了,但都是左耳进右耳出
Nothing else?
还有吗
Once, I overheard about an attack in Berlin,
有一次,我偶然听到说袭击柏林
But mostly it was Syria.
但大部分说的是袭击叙利亚
What sort of attack?
什么样的袭击
I don't know!
我不知道
No, this is important, Faisal.
不,这至关重要,费萨尔
When?
什么时候
A few months, maybe a year ago.
几个月以前,也可能是一年前
No, when did they say this-this attack would happen?
不,他们说什么时候发动袭击
I don't know!
我不知道
Maybe it wasn't Berlin.
也许不是柏林
Maybe just big talk.
可能只是吹牛的
Wh-what is it?
怎么啦
Will this hurt my case?
这会损害我的诉讼吗
No.
不会的
Because you told us about it.
因为你有告知我们
Say the truth, please.
请你告诉我实话
She's right.
她说的没错
Now that we know, we can deal with it.
既然我们已知情,就能够处理好
Your case is still strong.
你的诉讼仍旧胜算很大
I want to go home.
我想回家了
Of course. Sure.
当然可以
Let me arrange a ride.
我给你安排辆车
Faisal.
费萨尔
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gunther will drive you home.
冈瑟会开车送您回家
Please call me if you need anything.
如需任何协助,请随时联系我
We'll be in touch very soon.
我们会尽快联系您
I promise.
我保证
Look, it was jailhouse chatter.
我说,那不过是牢房里的闲聊
Meaningless. An attack in Berlin?
毫无意义,袭击柏林
We can't just sit on that.
我们不能就把消息压下去
What are you suggesting?
你有什么想法呢
We turn him back over to the federal police?
把他交回给联邦警察吗
What are you suggesting? I don't know.
你觉得呢,我不知道
Well...
那么
Not that.
不能交给警察
Is Otto still here?
奥托还在这里吗
He's on a plane to Munich. Back in the morning.
他在飞往慕尼黑的飞机上,明早回来
So we'll talk to him tomorrow.
那咱们明天和他商量一下
All right.
好吧
Were ravaged by the post-world war one
一次世界大战以后被毁坏
Architects of the Middle East, who tore apart the Khilafah
中东的缔造者将阿拉伯帝国拆散成
and made it into countries ruled by man-made laws.
许多个人制法律统治的国家
Our demands are simple.
我们的要求很简单
Erase these borders from the maps,
在地图上移除国界线
remove them from our hearts,
从我们的心中彻底地移除
so that Muslims can once again live freely in their lands.
让所有穆斯林在他们的土地上自由生息
So that by Allah's good grace,
蒙受真主的恩典
his word can once again be highest.
祂的旨意将再度高于一切
We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours
我们给联合国安理会24个小时
To recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state.
承认伊斯兰国的政权合法性
Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed
否则,可怕的审判将降临
On a European city.
在欧洲的某个城市之中
Many will die by an invisible and merciless poison.
很多人会死于无形无情的毒气
See for yourselves.
请你们自行观看
May we have the room, please?
请你们出去一下
You've seen the video?
你看到视频了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Any downside in telling the Germans it's Peter Quinn?
告诉德国人那是彼得·奎恩会有问题吗
None that I can see.
我看不出任何问题
They'll find out soon enough.
他们很快就会发现的
Come on, then.
那赶紧吧
Catch us up.
跟我们说说情况
We're coordinating with the federal police
我们在与联邦警察协作对可能目标
to secure likely targets--
加强安全措施
Airports, train and bus stations,
机场,火车和公交车站
Major public buildings, including synagogues
主要公共建筑,包括犹太教堂
And church community centers.
以及教会社区中心
What about watch lists?
观察名单呢
High priority individuals are being rounded up.
高危人群已被保护起来
But with the timeframe, we're not very optimistic.
但是时间方面不容乐观
To my ears, the 24 hours sounded like a soft deadline.
在我听来, 24小时貌似很宽松
We can hope, but we have to prepare for the worst.
我们可以期待,但是必须要做最坏的准备
Meanwhile, we're analyzing the video for clues
我们同时也在分析视频中的线索
As to where and when it was made.
看这段视频是何时何地制作的
We might be able to help with that.
我们能提供一些情报
Please.
请讲
The victim is one of ours.
受害者是我们的人
Last time I heard from him,
我最后一次联系他
He'd penetrated a terrorist cell here in Berlin.
他打入了一伙在柏林的恐怖分子
You might have said something.
你应该早些告诉我们
I'm saying it now.
我现在正在说
What he reported was a group of Jihadis on their way to Syria.
据他报告,一伙圣战分子正在前往叙利亚
The leader had an uncle there, he said,
头目的舅舅在那里
High up in the power structure--
担任高层首脑
Abu Al-Qaduli.
阿布·阿德纳尼
The Deputy Emir?
那个副酋长
Which means our masked man might be his nephew.
就是说蒙面人可能是他侄子
You get that?
你听到了吗
Got it.
明白
One more thing.
还有件事
Your station chief is asking to see you.
你的站长要见你
Stay here.
待在这里
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
The doctor told me what's going on.
医生告诉我发生了什么
The gas in the video-- was it sarin?
录像里的毒气,是沙林吗
It's not confirmed, but one would assume so, yes.
还没确定,但可能性非常大
Why? I had a thought.
怎么了,我有个想法
So far, they've killed only one man with the gas.
目前为止,他们只用毒气杀了一个人
Who's to say they have enough for a mass casualty attack?
谁知道他们够不够发动大规模袭击呢
At the very least, it's a question we should know the answer to.
至少,这个疑问我们应该找到答案
Allison says you're knowledgeable
艾莉森说你了解
about Syria's chemical weapon stockpile.
叙利亚化武的库存情况
I, um...
我...
...might know something about it, yes.
大概了解一些,是的
Ivan helped draft the framework agreement between
伊万协助起草了俄美两国
Russia and the United States to eliminate those weapons.
关于清理这些武器的框架协议
Everything Assad declared--
阿萨德公布的
over 1,300 tons of lethal material--
所有1300吨剧毒原料
was removed and destroyed.
都被移除和销毁了
However,
但是
Assad did manage to hold back some of his stockpile
阿萨德还是在公布的过程中
in the declaration process, did he not?
有所保留,是不是
Inevitably.
这避免不了
Is there a scenario in which you could imagine
你觉得这些原料是否
Islamic State fighters getting their hands on any of it?
可能落入伊斯兰国战士手里
The Islamic State is threatening to hit a European city.
伊斯兰国威胁要袭击一个欧洲城市
We need to know if they can deliver on that threat.
我们需要知道他们是否有这个能力
Six months ago, the garrison at Taqba air base
六个月前,叙利亚政府军丢掉了南部的
in Northern Syria was overrun.
塔克巴空军基地
Our intelligence confirmed chemical agents
我们的情报确认那里
were being stored there.
储有化学制剂
What type of chemical agents?
何种化学制剂
Drums of methyl difluorophosphite.
若干桶甲基膦酰二氟
The volatile component of sarin.
沙林的挥发性成分
How many drums?
多少桶
Half a dozen.
6桶
At least.
至少
If they have even one drum of the stuff,
如果他们得到其中一桶
an attack here is gonna make Tokyo look like
就能让东京地铁毒气事件看起来
a rehearsal for the real thing.
像一场演习
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
It's something of an open question at the moment.
现在看来还有待商榷
Not according to Saul, it isn't.
索尔不这么想吧
I'm sure he regrets what happened.
刚才的事他肯定也很后悔
Listen, Dar, I'm not asking you to believe me,
达尔,我不是非要你相信我
Not yet anyway,
反正不是现在
but you don't want me on the sidelines, not now.
但现在这形势,你不能让我作壁上观
Allison... I'm not what Saul says.
艾莉森,我不是索尔说的那样
But even if I were, nobody wants to see another Paris.
即使我是,没人愿意让巴黎的袭击重演
Give me a babysitter.
派人跟着我
Put a lojack on my ass.
给我装个追踪器
I don't care.
无所谓
This is my backyard, Dar.
这事我门儿清,达尔
I can help stop this thing.
我能帮忙阻止这事
You seem anxious.
你好像很焦虑
Aren't you?
你不是吗
You're talking as if the attack is certain.
你说得好像袭击已经定下来了
These governments might give in.
各国政府也许会妥协呢
But they won't.
他们不会的
They can't. Not now.
他们不行,现在不行
They'll posture and rant about how evil we are
他们会摆出姿态并且痛斥我们如何邪恶
and try to retaliate.
然后再报复
Then wh-why bother with all this?
那为什么还要做这些事
So that their people can blame them
他们的人民把即将发生的事
for what's about to happen.
算在他们头上
They might not listen to us this time,
他们这次也许不会听我们
or the next, but the time after that,
下次可能也不会,但再之后
Sooner than they think, they will realize
肯定比他们预想的早,他们会意识到
that denying us will cost them more than they're willing to pay.
拒绝我们的代价是他们难以承受之重
Danke.
谢谢
Danke.
谢谢
Saul.
索尔
What the hell?
怎么回事
Quinn.
奎恩
I know. Awful.
我知道,太糟了
Who is this group?
这伙人是谁
Do we know?
查出来了吗
A Berlin cell.
柏林的狱友
Some released from Plotzensee prison, apparently.
明显是我们从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的
Quinn fell in with them.
奎恩跟他们落到了一起
Fell in? How?
怎么落到一起的
No idea.
不清楚
It doesn't make any sense.
没有道理啊
He was in no shape to go anywhere.
他的身体状况哪都去不了
Well, Dar's the one who saw him last.
最后一次见到他的是达尔
And-and the video-- when was it made?
那段录像是什么时候的
It wasn't a live broadcast, so...
不是现场直播,所以...
Best guess, sometime in the last few days.
很有可能是前几天
We're in the process of analyzing it.
我们正在对其进行分析
I need to see it.
我得看一下
And not just the sanitized version they're showing on tv.
不是在电视上播放的经处理版本
Carrie... From beginning to end.
卡莉,从到到尾
He could be signaling.
他可能会发暗号
I knew him. I might...
我了解他,我也许...
I might notice something.
我也许能发现什么
Could use the help.
可以帮帮忙
I want these motherfuckers stopped, same as you.
我想阻止这群畜生,你们也一样
All right. We'll talk later.
好吧,我们待会再谈
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
All hands on deck. Does that include Allison?
全体动员,也包括艾莉森吗
I just saw her leave with Dar Adal.
我刚看他跟达尔·阿德尔走了
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
Jesus christ, Saul!
我的天呐,索尔
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Come on, let's go.
快点,我们走
You're ready?
你准备好了吗
It's pretty rough.
非常惨烈
Wait, go back.
等等,退回去
There-there's, um...
这里有...
some kind of floor tiles.
某种地砖
Yeah.
是啊
We're on it already.
我们已经在查了
Oh, god.
天呐
Okay, again.
好的,再放一遍
Saul, what's the best way
索尔,有什么好办法
to get a private message to Al-Baghdadi?
能把私人信息传递给巴格达迪吗
I'm not sure we have a way.
我不知道有什么办法
And even if we did, what would we say?
就算有,我们能说什么
Don't fuck with us.
别他妈跟我们作对
Or what?
要不然呢
Our only leverage is boots on the ground;
我们唯一的筹码是派驻地面部队
There's no bigger proponent of an American invasion
没有人比伊斯兰国自己更希望
than the Islamic State itself.
美国出兵了
It could be argued that's what they want here,
他们在此要干的也可以看做
to draw us into another hot war in the middle east.
企图将我们拖入另一场中东的全面战争
Listen, Joe, it's unrealistic
乔,指望我们
to think we're going to have actionable intelligence
在五点的最后期限前拿出可靠情报
by the 5:00 deadline.
是不现实的
Can the president buy us some time
总统能不能在安理会前
with the security council?
给我们争取点时间
It's doubtful.
很难
He's on the phone now with the Chancellor
他正在跟德国总理通电话
and the British Prime Minister.
还有英国首相
They are not in an appeasing mood.
他们都互不让步
A joint statement is scheduled for 9:00 A.M. your time.
柏林时间早上9点会发表一个联合声明
Are they planning to identify Berlin as the likely target?
他们打算确认柏林是可能受袭目标了吗
No, they are not.
不,他们不会
Joe, we should be warning people here.
乔,我们得警告这里的人民
We haven't faced anything on this scale since 9/11.
911之后我们还没遇到过这种规模的袭击
The idea was raised and rejected.
我提出来了,但被否了
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你懂的
We can't give these assholes license
我们不能让这些混蛋觉得
to send our cities into mass panic anytime they feel like it.
可以随便就给我们的城市制造恐慌
It's the new normal, gentlemen.
这是新常态,先生们
The BND just identified a nephew of Abu Al-Qaduli
联情局刚确认了阿布·阿德纳尼的侄子
living in Germany.
居住在德国
His name's Bibi Hamed.
他叫毕比·哈米德
32 years old.
32岁
Born in Hamburg to Syrian immigrants.
出生在汉堡,二代叙利亚移民
Where is he now? Unclear.
他现在在哪里,不清楚
Apparently, Deutsche Telecom is reporting
德意志电信的报告说
his cell service has been discontinued for over a year.
他的电话已经停机一年多了
Gone to ground? Looks that way.
转入地下了,好像是
The Federal Police are feeding his photo
联邦警察正在将他的照片
into their CCTV Facial Recognition System.
扫入监控摄像的面部识别系统
Yeah, fingers crossed.
对,等着吧
Yeah. Meanwhile, we're checking to see if any of our people
同时,我们也在看是否有我们的线人
can confirm his presence in Berlin.
能够确认他在柏林
Combing undead files, revisiting old cases.
合并现有文件,回顾以前的卷宗
Thanks.
谢谢
Need anything else before I get back to it?
我回去工作前还有什么需要吗
Saul?
索尔
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm just saying, let the police talk to Marwan.
我只是说,让警察跟马尔万谈谈
Let them decide if his information is relevant.
让他们决定这信息是否有价值
The same people who imprisoned him in the first place?
就是之前把他送进监狱那些警察
You want to traumatize him all over again?
你要让他的心灵受到二次伤害吗
He is a cooperating witness
他是合作的证人
who may know something about an attack.
可能知道一些袭击的事情
We got him to talk by promising to protect him.
我们承诺保护他,才让他开口
We can't just sell him down the river
我们不能一看到麻烦事
at the first sign of trouble.
就把他出卖了
If Berlin is hit and we did nothing,
如果柏林被袭击,我们什么都没做
we are culpable.
那就是我们的罪过
We have a responsibility.
我们是有责任的
What about our responsibility to Marwan?
那我们对马尔万的责任呢
Your responsibility? You're his lawyer.
你的责任,你是他的律师
Aren't you supposed to look out for his interests?
你难道不应该从他的利益出发吗
This has gone beyond lawyers and interests.
这已经远远超出律师和利益的层面
You saw the man in the video.
你看到录像里的那个人了
You want thousands to die like that, in agony?
你希望成千上万的人那样痛苦的死去吗
15 years ago, my country was attacked.
15年前,我的祖国遭到袭击
And thousands did die.
死了几千人
Every bit as horrible as that video.
与录像里的恐怖如出一辙
And we wanted to get the bastards who hurt us,
我们想抓到那些伤害我们的混蛋
so we did.
然后我们干了
We started two wars.
我们打了两场战争
Tens of thousands of people died on both sides.
两边死了几万人
And for what?
有什么用呢
We're still killing them,
我们继续杀他们
they're still coming after us,
他们继续对付我们
and on and on.
冤冤相报
Nice speech, Laura.
演讲很精彩,劳拉
However, it has nothing to do with Marwan.
但这都跟马尔万没关系
Really?
真的吗
I was in Kreuzberg early this morning.
我今早在克罗伊茨贝格
The police are already rounding up
警察已经在清真寺外
Muslim men outside the mosques.
将穆斯林集中在一起
Anyone with a skullcap.
所有戴便帽的人
I got him out just in time.
我抢先把他带出来了
You did what?
你干了什么
Where is he?
他在哪里
Here.
这里
In what I presume is a safe place.
一个我认为安全的地方
Give me a minute, please.
请先出去一下
Please.
拜托
Berenson.
贝伦森
Mr. Berenson, this is Otto During speaking.
贝伦森先生,我是奥托·都灵
Not a good time; we have a situation.
现在不方便,我们这边有个情况
I'm calling about that situation.
我就是要说这个情况
What is it?
什么事
You know my foundation does outreach work
你知道我们基金会跟柏林的
with the muslim communities here in Berlin.
穆斯林社区有一些联络
Yes.
是的
In the course of this work,
在联络过程中
we have come across an individual
我们接触到一个人
who may have information about the attack.
可能掌握这次袭击的情报
What individual?
什么人
Will you give me your word that he'll be treated fairly?
你能向我保证优待他吗
He's already suffered at the hands of the authorities.
他已经受到过当局的折磨了
You mean he's been arrested before?
你是说他之前被逮捕过
Yeah. Wrongly.
错误逮捕
What's the information?
什么情报
First, I need your promise that he will not be arrested
首先,你得保证不会逮捕他
and that his lawyer can be present during all questioning.
在询问期间他的律师可以在场
I'm serious, Mr. Berenson.
我是认真的,贝伦森先生
You owe me this.
你欠我的
You have my word. Where is he?
我向你保证,他在哪里
In my care.
在我这里
Bring him in right now. Please.
请马上带他过来
Yeah. I will.
好的
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
别太折磨自己了
It was worth a try.
那值得一试
He just didn't have enough time to send a signal.
他只是没来得及发信号
He told me to leave it alone.
他让我别管
He wanted me to get out of Berlin.
他要我离开柏林
If only I'd listened.
如果我照做
Carrie...
卡莉
No, it's true.
不,是真的
Quinn never did anything he didn't want to.
奎恩没有做违背自己意愿的事
That's the truth.
这是真相
He was a complete pain in the ass that way.
这点上,他是个纯粹的麻烦
Stubborn as a mule.
像头倔驴
But beautiful, too.
但也很美丽
Something on the floor tiles.
地砖上有发现
They're distinctive
它们很特别
And probably part of a mosaic of some kind.
可能是某种镶嵌图案的一部分
Well, that's encouraging.
鼓舞人心
We thought so, too.
我也这么想
Unfortunately, the artisan who created the mosaics was prolific.
很不幸,创造这款镶嵌图案的工匠很多产
More than 1,500 buildings in Berlin feature his work.
柏林有1500多个建筑用这款产品
1,500? I'm afraid so. -1500
恐怕是的
We've got less than 12 hours. Shit.
我们只有不到12小时,妈的
Can you post the addresses
你能把这些建筑的地址
of these buildings on a map of the city?
在一张城市地图上标注出来吗
Of course. Why?
当然,为什么呢
There's an algorithm
我们在巴格达时
JSOC used in Baghdad to track down insurgents.
特战司令部运用一种算法追踪叛乱者
Any hits yet on the F.R.S. search for Bibi Hamed?
面部识别系统查到毕比·哈米德了吗
As a matter of fact, yes.
确实有了
And not only facial recognition.
不仅是面部识别
We've got locations where he's used his credit card
我们还得到了他使用信用卡和提现的
and made ATM withdrawals.
具体地址
Recently?
最近的吗
Three months back.
三个月前的
Then no activity at all.
之后就再也没有动静
These are the confirmed sightings in the last 120 days.
这是过去120天的确定地点
Now show me the last 60 days.
给我看看过去60天的
Okay, now what?
好了,然后呢
Overlay the location of all those buildings.
把这些建筑的所在地重叠
See if we can narrow the search grid.
看看能否缩小搜索范围
Right.
对
If Bibi's who we think he is,
如果毕比的身份如我们所料
probability is high that our building's somewhere
我们要找的建筑极有可能
within these seven square kilometers.
在这7平方米范围内
That's only 39 addresses.
只有39个地方
Let's take this to Adler,
去告诉阿德勒
get him to authorize search teams.
让他派搜索队
Bibi!
毕比
There is no god but God.
万物非主,唯有安拉
I testify Muhammad is the messenger of...
我作证穆罕默德是安拉的使...
Bibi bitte...
毕比,求你...
Okay, no worries.
好了,别担心
Just remember everything we talked about, and...
记住我们说过的话就好
I think you're gonna be fine. They're...
我相信你会没事的,他们
You're really doing this.
你真的这么做
I received guarantees.
他们跟我保证了
Think they're worth anything?
他们的话能算数吗
I trust the man who made them.
我相信这个人
Jonas will be with Marwan through the whole process.
整个过程乔纳斯会一直陪着马尔万
Fuck me.
整死我吧
No! No! No!
不不不
What's happening?!
怎么回事
You said I wouldn't be arrested!
你说我不会被抓的
CIA, Saul Berenson...
中情局,索尔·贝伦森
Guarantees.
呵呵,保证
Actually, it's kind of comforting.
其实这还挺让人舒心的
What?
什么
This. You.
这一切,你
Following me around.
寸步不离地跟着我
I want you to know
我想告诉你
I don't believe what they're saying about you.
我不相信你是他们说的那样
None of us do.
我们都不信
Thanks, Con.
谢谢你
That means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Good.
好
Over half the locations cleared. Nothing yet.
超过一半的地点已经清查完毕,暂无任何发现
Shall we?
可以走了吗
Carrie. Over here.
卡莉,过来
Carrie, what are you doing?
卡莉,你在干什么
If that's Peter, his body is contaminated with sarin.
如果是彼得,身体肯定有沙林沾染
It's not him.
那不是他
Quinn?
奎恩
Astrid, he just moved.
阿斯特丽德,他刚才动了
That's impossible, Carrie.
不可能的,卡莉
He did. I saw it!
真的,我看到了
He's alive.
他还活着
You got something to tell me, Qasim?
你有话要跟我说吗,卡西姆
You were always so studious, so pious.
你总是这么专注,这么虔诚
I thought your faith would give you strength,
我以为你的信仰给了你力量
But I was wrong.
可我错了
And Zaheer had to pay for my mistake.
查希尔为我的失误付出了代价
You switched my kit?
你换了我的工具包
Because you are blood and Zaheer is not.
因为你我是血亲,查希尔不是
Bibi, I... Shut up.
毕比,我,闭嘴
From now on, you don't talk, you don't think.
从现在开始,你不用说话不用思考
You just listen.
好好听着就行
Because the next time you do something without my consent
你再敢不经我同意擅自行动
will be your last.
我就要了你的命