In old times, whenever Braavos stood in danger,
旧时,每当布拉佛斯面临威胁
the Titan would step with fire in his eyes
泰坦巨人眼里就会燃起火焰
wayed into the sea and smash the enemies.
冲入海中击碎敌人
It's just a statue.
只不过是座雕像
Don't be afraid. He's announcing our arrival.
别害怕,他在宣告我们的到来
I'm not afraid.
我没有害怕
The House of Black and White.
黑白之院
This is where you'll find the man you seek.
你要找的人就在这里
Here, I leave you.
我就把你放在这儿
Thank you for bringing me.
多谢你送我过来
Any man in Braavos would have done the same.
任何一个布拉佛斯人都会这么做
Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆有一死,凡人必须侍奉
Hello.
你好
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Jaqen H'ghar gave me this.
贾昆·赫加尔给我这个
No one here by that name. Please!
这里没人叫那名字,请等一下
I've crossed the narrow sea. I have nowhere else to go.
我渡过狭海而来,我没处可去
You have everywhere else to go. But wait!
他处皆可去,等等
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant...
马林·特兰
Must be good food if it's crowded.
这么多人,饭菜一定不错
Ale?
麦酒
Ale?
麦酒
Before we left, a maester gave you a raven's scroll.
我们出发之前,学士给你一封渡鸦送来的信
You are becoming an observant young lady.
你越来越善于观察了,小姐
My mother used to say "dog weakens dog's words".
我母亲过去总说"老鼠的孩子会打洞"
An old saying. Inaccurate in this case.
那是老话,不太切合眼下的情形
So it's good news.
那么是好消息了
My marriage proposal has been accepted.
我联姻的提议被应允了
I thought you still mourned the death of my beloved Aunt Lysa.
我以为你还在悼念我亲爱的莱莎姨妈
Ale? I'll have some.
麦酒,给我倒一些
My Lady...
小姐
What is it? Sansa Stark. Don't look!
怎么了,珊莎·史塔克,别回头
You sure?
你确定
She's dyed her hair, but it's her.
染了头发,但那就是她
She's sitting with Petyr Baelish.
她和培提尔·贝里席坐在一起
Littlefinger?
小指头
A bunch of knights with them.
还带着一群骑士
Bunch? Bunch...Six? Twenty?
一群,到底几个,六个还是二十个
Ten, I think. Too many.
我猜有十个,太多了
My Lady, I don't think this is...
小姐,我觉得这不...
Ready the horses!
去备好马匹
We only have one horse.
我们只有一匹马
Find more!
多弄几匹
Do you like the taste?
喜欢麦酒的味道吗
Don't see what all the fuss is about.
不明白有什么好喝的
Why do men love it so much?
为什么男人那么爱喝
It gives some men courage.
它能给有些人勇气
Does it give you courage?
也给你勇气吗
That's far enough.
不得靠近
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
We've met, with Renly Baratheon.
我们见过面,在蓝礼·拜拉席恩军中
What did he say about you?
他怎么评价你来着
He said,
他说
your loyalty came free of charge.
你的忠诚不是金钱收买来的
Someone appears to have paid quite a bit for it since then.
好像有人为此付出了相当大的代价啊
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
Before your mother's death,
您母亲遭遇不测之前
I was her sworn sword.
我曾宣誓为她效命
I gave my word I will find you and protect you.
我承诺会找到您,保护您
I will shield your back and keep your counsel,
保护您的安全,为您献计献策
and give my life for you if needs be.
危难之际愿奉献我的生命
I swear it by the Old Gods and the New.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
Please, lady Brienne.
好啦,布蕾妮小姐
No need for such formality.
没必要如此拘谨
You were Catelyn Stark's sworn sword.
你是凯特琳·史塔克的效忠剑士
I was. Strange.
正是,奇怪
I knew Cat since the time we were children.
我与凯特自幼相识
She never mentioned you.
她从未提起过你
It was after Renly's murder.
是在蓝礼遇害之后
Ah, yes.
啊,是了
You were accused of killing him.
都说是你杀了他
I tried to save him.
我想救他
But you were accused. By men who did not see what happened.
但他们都说是你,他们没看到事情真相
And what did happen?
事情真相是怎样呢
He was murdered by a shadow.
他被一个影子所杀
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
A shadow?
一个影子
With a face?
有着面孔
This woman swore to protect Renly,
这个女人发誓保护蓝礼
she failed.
她失败了
She swore to protect your mother,
她发誓保护你母亲
she failed.
也失败了
Why would I want somebody with your history of failure guarding Lady Sansa?
我为何要用你这败绩累累之人保护珊莎小姐
Why would you have any saying in her affairs?
珊莎小姐的事情凭什么要你插手
Because I am her uncle.
因为我是她姨丈
I married her Aunt Lysa shortly before my beloved's untimely death.
她莱莎姨妈猝然过世之前,刚刚与我成婚
We're family now. And you are an outsider.
如今我们是一家,你是外人
Forgive me, Lady Brienne.
请原谅,布蕾妮小姐
But experience has made me weary of outsiders.
但我的人生经历让我对外人难以亲近
Lady Sansa...
珊莎小姐
if we can have a word alone... No.
我们可以单独谈谈吗,不行
Please, my Lady, if I can explain...
求您,小姐,容我解释
I saw you at Joffrey's wedding...
我在乔佛里的婚礼上见过你
bowing to the king.
向国王行礼
Neither of us wanted to be there.
你我出席都不是出于自己的意愿
Sometimes we don't have a choice. And sometimes we do.
有时候我们别无选择,有时候就有
You should leave.
你走吧
We don't want our new friend wandering the countryside alone.
我们可不希望新朋友独自在乡间游荡
The roads in these parts aren't safe.
这一带不太平
Why don't you stay?
不如你留下吧
I'm gonna ask you to stay.
我们请你留下
Stop! Stop! After him!
停下,停下,去追他
Podrick!
波德瑞克
Hold on to her.
跟住她
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop!
停下,停下,停下啊
That's a good boy. Come on.
真乖,走吧
Come on!
走吧
No, no, no, stop!
不不,停下啊
Guess that means you're unarmed.
看来你是没有武器了
Down! Podrick down!
趴下,波德瑞克,趴下
Podrick?
波德瑞克
Yes, my Lady?
是,小姐
You can stand now.
你可以站起来了
Yes, my Lady.
是,小姐
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克呢
Weary of strangers, as she should be.
不敢轻信陌生人,这也难怪
I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger.
我见她跟小指头一起沿东边的大路走了
We'll follow them. My Lady...
我们跟上去,小姐
if both Stark girls refused your service,
既然史塔克家两个女孩都不需要您效忠
maybe you're released from your vow.
或许您就可以从誓言中解脱
I swore to their mother I would protect those girls.
我向她们母亲起过誓要保护她们
But if they don't want your protection.
但既然她们都不需要你保护
You think she's safe with Littlefinger?
你觉得她跟小指头在一起安全吗
No, my Lady.
不,小姐
Get your horse.
去牵马
A summon from the Queen.
太后传唤
There are only two like it in the world.
这项链世上只有两条
The one I'm wearing and the one I gave to Myrcella.
一条我正戴着,另一条给了弥塞菈
It's a threat.
这是威胁
Of course it's a threat.
当然是
Our daughter is alone in Dorne
我们的女儿孤身在多恩
surrounded by people who hate our family.
身边全是仇恨我们家族之人
It's a threat.
这当然是威胁
No note?
没有文书吗
They blame us for the death of Oberyn and his sister.
他们把奥柏伦和他姐姐的死算在我们头上
And every other tragedy that has befallen their cursed country.
他们该死的国家每发生一桩悲剧都要怪我们
I will burn their cities to the ground if they touch her.
他们胆敢动她,我就烧光他们的城池
Softer. What?
轻声些,什么
Not so loud.
别那么大声
Our daughter is in danger
我们的女儿身处险地
and you're worried I am speaking too loudly?
你还担心我声音太大
No one can know she's our daughter.
不能让人知道她是我们的女儿
Then don't call her your daughter.
那就别叫她女儿
You've never been a father to her.
反正你也没尽过父亲的职责
If I was a father to any of my children,
如果我敢对自己的孩子尽父亲的职责
they'd be stoned in the streets.
他们会在街上乱石砸死
And what has your caution brought?
你的谨慎又给他们带来了什么
Our eldest child murdered at his own wedding,
我们的长子在自己的婚宴上被人毒死
our only daughter shipped off to Dorne,
我们唯一的女儿被送去多恩
our baby boy set to marry that smirking whore from Highgarden!
我们的小儿子要娶那一脸傻笑的高庭荡妇
I'm gonna make things better.
我会让事情好转的
You've never made anything better.
你从没让任何事好起来过
I'm going to Dorne.
我去多恩
And I'm bringing our daughter home.
带我们的女儿回家
You can't just ask Prince Doran to give her back.
你不能跑去让道朗亲王把她还回来
She's promised to his son.
她已经被许给了他儿子
I'm not going to ask him anything.
我不会去找他
You go down there with an army it's an act of war.
你带军过去就是宣战了
No army.
不带军队
Do you know where they're keeping her?
你知道她被安排在哪里吗
Oberyn mentioned the Water Gardens.
奥伯伦提到了流水花园
I'll find her.
我会找到她
Is there anything else, Your Grace?
还有别的事吗,陛下
You're going to Dorne.
你要去多恩
A one-handed man.
独手之人
Alone.
只身前往
Never said I was going alone.
我没说要一个人去
No sunfloweres. I don't like yellow.
不要向日葵,我不喜欢黄色
Roses are very nice, definitely roses.
玫瑰不错,玫瑰一定要
And music. I adore music.
还有音乐,我喜欢音乐
But no flutes.
但不要长笛
I hate flutes.
我讨厌长笛
We can have a harp, if you like, but no flutes.
如果你喜欢,可以用竖琴,但不要长笛
Then there's the food.
还有宴席的菜肴
The food is the most important thing, don't you agree?
菜肴最要紧了,是吧
We're gonna need pigeon pies.
我们得准备鸽子派
That's what they eat in the capital, don't they?
都城婚礼都吃这个,是吧
Don't they?
是吧
Don't who?
什么
People eat pigeon pie in the capital.
都城婚礼都吃鸽子派吧
They certainly do, my dear.
当然啦,亲爱的
They certainly do.
当然啦
It's a fine place, isn't it?
这是个好地方,是吧
A fine place.
很不错的地方
I never thought I'd end up settling down in a place like this.
从没想过我能在这样的地方安家立业
You won't.
你不能啊
Pardon?
什么
We won't get to live at Stokeworth.
我们不能住在史铎克渥斯
When mother dies, my sister gets the castle because she's older.
母亲死了城堡要归姐姐,她年长
She hates me.
她恨我
She calls me mean names and sometimes
她喊我恶毒的外号,即便现在
even still she pulls my hair when mother's not looking.
她有时候还会趁母亲没瞧见扯我头发
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
I think you're a good person.
我觉得你是个好人
And your sister is a mean person.
你姐姐是个坏人
She is.
是啊
I've been all over the world
我游历过世界各地
and if there's one thing I've learned,
要说我学到了什么
is that meanness comes around.
就是恶有恶报
People like your sister,
你姐姐那样的人
they always get what's coming for them, eventually.
早晚要遭报应
One way or another.
无论以何种方式
Who's that?
那是谁
Jaime fucking Lannister.
天杀的詹姆·兰尼斯特
Ser Jaime?
詹姆爵士
Ser Bron of the Blackwater.
黑水的波隆爵士
I was very sorry to hear about your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
This is my betrothed, Lollys.
这位是我的未婚妻洛丽丝
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Run along, love.
走远些,亲爱的
Beautiful young bride you've chosen.
你选了位年轻漂亮的新娘
When are you planning on getting married?
打算什么时候完婚
Just get on with it.
直说吧
On with what?
说什么
What you're here for.
说你来干啥
There's no way this little visit
你跑这么一趟
could possibly mean anything good for me.
肯定不是有好事找我
It's very good for you.
是非常好的事
Lollys will be marrying Ser Willys Bracken.
洛丽丝要嫁给威利斯·布雷肯爵士
We've made a deal, your sister and I.
我们谈好的,你姐姐和我
I would have advised against that.
我早该劝告你的
How is this good for me?
这算什么好事
Because you're going to come with me
因为你要跟我一起走
and help me with something important.
帮我做一件重要的事
And when we return...
等我们回来
I'm gonna give you a much better girl and a much better castle.
我给你上好的姑娘,上好的城堡
Return from where?
从哪儿回来
As far south as south goes.
最远的南边
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
The prince does not wish to be disturbed.
亲王不希望受到打扰
Remove yourself from my path
你给我闪开
or I'll take that long axe and I'll shove it up your...
不然我就拿你的长斧,剁了你的...
Captain.
队长
let her pass.
让她进来
Your brother was murdered...
您弟弟被谋杀了
and you sit here in the Watergardens
而您就坐在流水花园里
staring at the sky and doing nothing.
两眼望天,什么都不做
Oberyn was slain during a trial by combat by a lord.
奥柏伦是在比武审判中被一位大人所杀
That is no murder.
那不是谋杀
Your brother... You don't have to remind me.
您弟弟...无需你提醒
He was my brother long before he was anything to you.
他在和你有任何瓜葛之前,就是我弟弟
What will you do about his death?
对他的死,您打算采取什么做法
I will bury him. I will mourn for him.
我会埋葬他,哀悼他
And then?
然后呢
You would have me go to war.
你想让我开战
The whole country would have you go to war.
全国上下都希望您开战
Then we are lucky the whole country does not decide.
那我们很幸运,开战与否不由全国上下决定
The Sand Snakes are with me.
沙蛇们跟我一条心
We have the love of their people.
我们拥有人民的拥戴
They will avenge their father
她们会替父报仇
while you sit here in your chair doing nothing.
不像您坐在椅子里无所事事
Oberyn is dead.
奥伯伦死了
And this Lannister girl skips about the Water Gardens
兰尼斯特家的丫头还在流水花园里活蹦乱跳
eating our food, breathing our air.
吃我们的食物,呼吸我们的空气
How many of your brothers and sisters
还要等他们杀死多少
do they have to kill?
您的兄弟姐妹
Let me have her.
把她交给我
Let me send her to Cersei one finger at a time.
让我把她的手指一根一根地送给瑟曦
I loved my brother.
我爱我弟弟
And you made him very happy.
而你很讨他的欢心
For that, you will always have a place in my heart.
为此你在我心中永远有一席之地
But we do not mutilate little girls for vengeance.
但我们不能因为复仇残害小女孩
Not here.
在这儿不准
Not while I rule.
在我治下就不准
And how long would that be?
您还能统治多久呢
The Unsullied are too conspicuous.
无垢者太显眼了
Anyone can see them coming from a mile off.
任何人老远就能看到他们来了
'Course you haven't found any Sons of the Harpy.
所以你们找不到鹰身女妖之子
You haven't, have you?
没找到,对吧
My Second Sons on the other hand...
我的次子团则不同
they drink, they whore, fight in streets,
他们喝酒嫖妓,街上斗殴
they blend in.
混在人群中
They overhear things in taverns.
他们在酒馆里偷听
Follow people from the taverns to nice quiet alleys.
从酒馆跟踪到僻静的小巷子
Break a few fingers, overhear a few more things...
然后打断几根手指,换来不少消息
before you know it...
然后神不知鬼不觉...
No one here.
这里没人
We go.
我们走
In a hurry?
这就急着走
You're afraid?
你害怕了
Unsullied fear nothing.
无垢者无所畏惧
Right.
对了
That's your problem.
这就是你们的问题所在
You understood fear once, long ago,
很久以前,你们是知道恐惧的
but you forgot what it means.
如今却忘了恐惧意味着什么
Someone who's forgotten fear...
忘了恐惧的人
has forgotten how to hide.
也不会记得如何藏匿
Fear is useful that way.
这方面来讲,恐惧是有用的
Sons of the Harpy...
鹰身女妖之子
they want to put a collar back on my neck.
他们想重新给我戴上项圈
On all of our necks. Please, Your Grace...
想给我们所有人重新戴上项圈,陛下
you must kill him. It would send a message.
您必须杀了他,这样就传递了一个信息
I think you should exercise restraint...
我认为您应该先克制一下
Your Grace. Why?
陛下,为什么
Well, for one thing, he may have valuable information.
首先,也许他握有重要的情报
Well, the Son of the Harpy has no more valuable information.
鹰身女妖之子没什么重要情报
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I questioned him.
因为我讯问过
And the information you did get... he is young and..
你得到的信息是,他很年轻...
He is born free.
他生来是自由人
Why should he want to bring back slavery?
他为何想要回归奴隶制
What did it do for him?
对他有什么好处
Perhaps the only thing that gave him pride
也许他生命里唯一的骄傲
was knowing that there was someone lower than he was.
就是知道有人地位比他低卑
They pay him.
他们付钱雇他
Great families, afraid to do a thing.
大家族,不敢亲自动手
They pay poor men to do it for them.
他们花钱雇穷人来办事
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道
Everyone know this. I don't know it.
人人都知道,我就不知道
And I'm the head of a great family.
我就是一个大家族的族长
We do not know what this man did or didn't do.
我们不知道此人做了还是没做
Give him a trial at least.
至少先要进行审判
A fair trial.
一场公平审判
Show all the citizens of Meereen
向弥林的市民们展示
that you are better than those who would depose you.
您比那些想要废黜您的人更英明
Teach them a better way.
教导他们更好的办法
I do not know the place from where old ser comes.
我不了解老爵士您来的地方
Things maybe are different there, I hope.
那里也许和这里不一样
But here, in Meereen,
但这里,在弥林
before Daenerys Stormborn
风暴降生丹妮莉丝到来之前
they own us.
我们是他们的财产
So we learn much about them...
所以我们很了解他们
or we do not live long.
否则就活不长
They teach me what they are.
他们教会我他们的本性
Mercy, fair trial...
慈悲,公平审判
these mean nothing to them.
这些对他们毫无意义
All they understand is blood.
他们只知道血腥镇压
Thank you all for your council.
感谢各位的谏言
Your Grace...
女王陛下
a word, please, I beg you.
请容我说一句
About what?
说什么
About your father.
关于您父亲
About the Mad King. The Mad King?
关于疯王,疯王
You're here to remind me of my enemies' lies?
你是来提醒我敌人的谎言吗
Consider me reminded.
那我知道了
Your Grace...
女王陛下
I served in his Kingsguard.
我曾是他的御林铁卫
I was at his side from the first.
我从一开始就伴在他身侧
Your enemies did not lie.
您的敌人并未说谎
Go on.
继续
When the people rose and revolted against him
当有人站出来反抗他
your father set their tongues and cast them in flames.
您父亲就让他们缄声,把他们丢进火里
He murdered sons in front of their fathers.
他当着父亲的面杀害他们的亲子
He burned men alive with wildfire
用野火将人活活烧死
and laughed as they screamed,
在他们的惨叫声中大笑
and his efforts to stamp out dissent
他铲除异己的行为
led to a rebellion that killed every Targaryen...
最终招致叛乱,害死了所有坦格利安
except two.
只有两人幸存
I'm not my father.
我不是我父亲
No, Your Grace, thank the gods.
是的,感谢诸神,您不是他
But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved.
但疯王凭自己的意愿制裁敌人
And each time, it made him feel powerful...
每次都让他觉得自己强大
and right...
而英明
until the very end.
直至灭亡
I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed
我不会直接处死鹰身女妖之子
without a fair trial.
会给他一场公平审判
Your Grace.
陛下
There's a bug.
杯里有只虫子
Yes, best be careful.
是啊,最好小心点
You might accidentally consume some solid food.
说不定一不小心,你就吃下一口饭食了
When I agreed to come with you,
我答应跟你一起走
did I misrepresent my intentions?
是不是让你误会了什么
Besides,
而且
what else is there for me to do inside this fucking box?
待在这破车厢里还有什么事好做
You don't like it? I want to take a walk.
你不喜欢吗,我想散散步
You can't.
不行
Cersei has offered a lordship to the man who brings her your head.
瑟曦正拿爵位悬赏你的人头
She ought to offer her cunt.
她该拿她的小屄当赏格
Best part of her for the best part of me.
用她最好的零件换我最好的零件
Well, I suppose a box is as good a place for me as anywhere.
想来我蹲箱子跟蹲别处也没什么不同
Are we really going to spend the entire road to Volantis
难道去往瓦兰提斯这一路上
talking about the futility of everything.
我们都要这么鬼扯下去
You're right, there's no point.
你说得对,胡扯而已
The road to Volantis?
去瓦兰提斯
You said we are going to Meereen. What's in Volantis?
你不是说要去弥林吗,瓦兰提斯有什么
The road to Meereen.
通往弥林的路
And what do you hope to find at the end on the road to Meereen?
到了弥林你能找到什么
I told you. A ruler.
我说了,一位统治者
But you've already got a ruler.
可是你又不缺统治者
Everywhere has already got a ruler.
如今遍地都是统治者
Every pile of shit on the side of every road
就连路边的一泡屎
has someone's banner hanging from it.
都插着某个人的旗帜
You are quite good, do you know?
知道吗,你很厉害
At ruling.
擅长统治
During your brief tenure as Hand.
在你任国王之手的短暂期间
I didn't rule, I was a servant.
我没有统治,我不过是个奴仆
Still, a man of talent.
总之很有才能
Managed to kill a lot of people?
杀人的才能吗
Yes, but you showed great promise in other areas as well.
是的,但你在其他领域同样大有前途
She wanted me to leave King's Landing.
她想我离开君临
She begged me.
她求过我
I wouldn't do.
我没答应
Why?
为什么
'Cause I liked it.
因为我喜欢那滋味
power...
喜欢权力
even as a servant.
哪怕身为奴仆
People follow leaders
人民追随领袖
and they will never follow us.
绝不会追随你我
They find us repulsive.
他们厌恶我们这种人
I find us repulsive.
我自己也厌恶我们这种人
And we find them... repulsive,
我们也厌恶他们
which is why we surround ourselves with large comfortable boxes
所以我们才钻进舒适的大车厢
to keep them away.
把他们关在外面
And yet...
然而
no matter what we do...
无论我们做什么
people like you and me are never really satisfied inside the box.
你我这种人永远不会满足于待在车厢里
Not for long.
我们待不久
You're right.
你说得对
Let's go for a walk. No.
咱们出去走走,不行
How many dwarves are there in the world?
世上有多少侏儒
Is Cersei going to kill them all?
瑟曦要把他们全杀光吗
Not him.
不是他
You're trying to deceive your queen?
你们意欲愚弄太后吗
Should I throw them in a cell, Your Grace?
要把他们关进大牢吗,陛下
It won't be necessary, Ser Meryn.
没这个必要,马林爵士
I don't want to dissuade the other hunters.
我可不想吓退其他猎人
Mistakes will be made.
错就错了吧
Thank you, Your Grace. Thanks.
谢谢您,太后陛下,谢谢您
Thank you, Your Grace. Thank you.
谢谢您,太后陛下,谢谢您
Take the head.
把头带走
Let me, Your Grace.
让我来吧,太后陛下
I would take it if you don't mind.
若是您不介意,交给我处置吧
It could prove useful for my work.
对我的研究会有帮助
Very good.
很好
Over there would be fine.
放在那边就好
You heard the man, over there.
你们听到了,放那边去
You're the hand of the King.
你是御前首相
No, uncle.
不,叔叔
Clearly, it would not be appropriate for a woman to assume that role.
很显然,女子出任这一职位有欠妥当
I'm merely advising my son until
我谨为我儿提供指导
he comes of age and chooses a Hand for himself.
直至他成年并任命他自己的首相
Your Grace, I would be willing
陛下,我愿意
to serve provisionally as the King's Hand
暂时出任御前首相
until he becomes full...
直至他成...
You're a good man, Lord Tyrell,
提利尔大人,多谢您的美意
but I don't imagine you'll have the time.
但我想您的时间并不充裕
In addition to be Master of Ships,
除海政大臣外
the King has appointed you Master of Coin.
国王还任命您为财政大臣
Oh, Your Grace.
陛下
He called your experience and wisdom in financial matters unparalleled.
他说您在财政方面的经验和智慧无人可比
He said he would be honored
他说能由你代表王室的利益
to have you represent the Crown's interest in the same.
他同样倍感荣幸
The honor is all mine, Your Grace.
这是我的无上荣耀,陛下
Y-Y-Your Grace, in the past, on several occasions,
陛下,史上曾有几次
a Grand Maester has served as the King's Hand.
由大学士出任御前首相
The King's named Qyburn the new Master of Whispers.
国王已任命科本为情报总管
Your Grace,
陛下
this-this man? Th-This embarassment to the Citadel?
这个男人,这个学城之耻
Your Grace...
陛下...
what qualifications can he possibly have for this post?
他何德何能,竟能担此重任
The qualification of loyalty, Grand Maester.
他足够忠诚,大学士
That's far more than the eunuch ever had.
仅这一点,那太监就远远比不上他
Far more than many ever have.
许多人都远远比不上他
I must say... I can not see how...
不得不说,我看不出...
Uncle Kevan,
凯冯叔叔
in light of your position as Commander of the Lannister Armies,
鉴于你是兰尼斯特军队的司令
it would please the King if you would serve as his Master of War.
若你能出任战争大臣,国王将非常高兴
No man living better deserves the title.
没人比你配得上这一职务
That is kind of you to say.
你过奖了
I would like to hear it from the King himself.
我想听国王亲口对我说
Well, the King is very busy at this moment.
国王眼下十分忙碌
He should be here, learning what it means to rule.
他该在这里,学习什么是统治
He is learning.
他在学习
On this occasion, in his capacity as ruler,
此事正是他身为统治者
he's asked me to speak on his behalf.
要求我代为传达
I returned to the capital to pay my respects to my brother,
我回君临是为哥哥治丧
and to you,
向你致哀
and to serve the King.
为国王服务
I did not return to the capital to serve as your puppet.
不是来做你的牵线木偶
To watch you stack the Small Council with sycophants.
也不是来看你把御前会议塞满马屁精
Sending your own brother away so he won't be present...
你还遣走了你弟弟,使他无法出席...
My brother has left the capital
我弟弟离开君临
to lead a sensitive diplomatic mission.
是为了敏感的外交使命
What mission?
什么使命
That is not your concern as Master of War.
此事与战争大臣无关
I do not recognize your authority to dictate
我不认可你的权威,你不能规定
what is and is not my concern.
何事与我有关无关
You are the Queen Mother.
你是国王之母
Nothing more.
仅此而已
You would abandon your king and his time of need?
你要在国王需要你时背弃他吗
If he wants to send for me, I'll be waiting for him
如果国王有意传召,我随时恭候
at Casterly Rock.
在凯岩城
Come on, you know this one.
加油,你认得的
It looks like an animal.
像种动物
Snake.
蛇
S-S-Sn... "S".
施...施额...是S
It's an "S". Right, very good.
这是S对,很好
Did you know that the youngest Lord Commander in history,
你知道史上最年轻的总司令
Osric Stark, was elected at the age of 10?
欧斯里克·史塔克,是在十岁时当选的吗
I know "S".
我知道S
You'll learn, I promise.
你会学会的,我保证
I taught Ser Davos.
我教过戴佛斯爵士
Old people are terrible at learning new things.
上了年纪的人很难学会新的东西
Well, you are a wonderful teacher.
你是个好老师
Very patient.
很有耐心
I only said that the more time that you spend practicing
我只是说,你要多练习
the faster you will be able to read.
识字会更快
That's all right.
还是算了
We're doing just fine.
我们这样挺好的
I'm sure you and Ostrich Stark have a lot to talk about.
你和欧斯里克·史塔克一定有很多话要聊
How old were you when you learned how to read?
你几岁开始认字的
3. 3?
三岁,三岁
Were you taught by your mother?
你母亲教你的吗
No.
不是
Our Maester Cressen did.
克礼森学士教我的
I had a lot of time to practice.
我有很多时间练习
My mother kept me inside because...
我妈妈总把我关在房里,因为...
What do you call it in the south? What happened to your face.
你们南方叫它什么,你脸上的...
Grayscale.
灰鳞病
What would you call it in the north of the Wall?
你们长城以北叫它什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But two of my sisters had it. They both died.
我两个妹妹得过这病,她们都死了
How did they cure you?
他们怎么治好你的
I don't remember. I was a baby.
不记得了,我那时候还小
A lot of people came and tried, I think.
我猜有很多人来试过
Whatever they did, it went away.
不管怎么治的,总之病好了
What happened to your sisters?
你的妹妹们怎么样了
My father made them move out to the keep and into the outside.
我父亲逼她们搬出堡垒住到外面
None of us were allowed to go near them.
不许我们靠近她们
But we heard them, especially at night.
但我们能听到她们的声音,尤其是晚上
They started to sound not like themselves.
渐渐的,她们的声音变得不像她们
Did you ever see them?
你后来见过她们吗
Only once, at the end.
就一次,最后的时候
They were covered with it...
她们全身长满了那东西
their faces, their arms.
脸上,手上
They acted like animals.
动作像是野兽
My father had to drag them out to the woods on a rope.
父亲不得不用绳子把她们拖到树林里
What did he do with them in the woods?
他把她们拖到树林去做什么
Mother.
母亲
Leave us.
退下吧
Your Grace.
陛下
You need to stay away from that girl.
你要离那女孩远一些
Why? She's a wildling.
为什么,她是野人
Her name's Gilly.
她叫吉莉
She's nice. I'm teaching her to read.
她人很好,我在教她识字
She's a wildling. Your father defeated her people.
她是野人,你父亲击溃了野人
He executed their king for treason.
以叛逆罪处决了他们的国王
They could strike at him by striking at you.
他们可能会伤害你来报复你父亲
Gilly wouldn't do that.
吉莉不会的
You have no idea what people will do.
你不知道人能做出怎样的事
All your books and you still don't know.
读了那么多书,你还是不懂
I ordered Mance Rayder burned at the stake.
我下令烧死曼斯·雷德
You prevented that order from being carried out.
你却违抗我的命令
You showed mercy to Mance Rayder.
对曼斯·雷德施以慈悲
The King's word is law.
国王的言语就是律法
Perhaps you should ask Ser Davos
你应该请教一下戴佛斯爵士
how much mercy I show to lawbreakers.
看我是否会怜悯违法者
Show too much kindness, people won't fear you.
太过仁慈,人们就不会敬畏你敬畏
If they don't fear you, they don't follow you.
他们不敬畏你,就不会追随你
With respect, Your Grace, the free folk will never follow you
恕我直言,陛下,但无论怎样
no matter what you do.
自由民都会追随您
You're the man who burned their king alive.
是您活活烧死了他们的国王
Who then?
他们会追随谁
You?
你吗
No. Only one of their own.
不,只能是他们的人
Do you know this wretched girl?
你知道这个无赖丫头吗
Lyanna Mormont. Lord Commander's niece.
莱安娜·莫尔蒙,总司令大人的侄女
Lady of Bear Island.
熊岛的继承人
And a child of ten.
一个十岁的黄毛丫头
I asked her to commit her house to my court. That's her response.
我让她归顺于我,这是她的答复
"Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North,
"熊岛不知有别的国王,只知道北境之王
whose name is Stark."
王家姓史塔克"
That amuses you.
你觉得好笑
I apologize, Your Grace.
抱歉,陛下
Northerners commit a bit like the free folk.
北境人与自由民有些相似
Loyal to their own.
只忠于自己人
I know.
我懂
My brother, Robert, went on often
我哥哥,劳勃,总是高声抱怨
and loudly about how difficult it was to control them.
北境人如何冥顽难治
Even with your father's help.
即便有你父亲的协助
Tonight, the Night's Watch elect a new Lord Commander.
今晚守夜人会选出新的总司令
Ser Alliser Thorne is going to win.
必将是艾里沙·索恩爵士
Most likely. One pleasant man.
极有可能,他是个讨人喜欢的人
He thinks you're a traitor.
认定你是个叛徒
What's your life gonna be like here at the Wall,
在索恩爵士手下
with Thorne in command? Unpleasant, I expect.
你在长城的日子会怎样呢,不会太好吧,我想
Your bravery made him look weak.
你的勇敢显出他的懦弱
He'll punish you for it.
他会因此惩罚你
I don't punish men for bravery.
我不会惩罚勇敢者
I reward them.
我会嘉奖他们
I don't doubt that, Your Grace.
我对此毫不怀疑,陛下
But I am a brother of the Night's Watch.
但我是守夜人的兄弟
I have pledged them my life, my honor, my sword.
我已为之献出生命,荣耀和我的剑
I don't know what I have left to give you.
我不知道自己还有什么能献给您
You can give me the North.
你能给我北境
I can't.
我不能
Even if I wanted to, I'm a bastard.
即便我想,我也只是个私生子
A Snow.
我姓雪诺
Kneel before me. Lay your sword at my feet.
跪在我面前,将你的剑放在我脚边
Pledge me your service and you'll rise again as Jon Stark,
宣誓效忠于我,你起身时,就是琼恩·史塔克
Lord of Winterfell.
临冬城公爵
He'll make you a Stark with a stroke of a pen.
他御笔一挥,你就是名正言顺的史塔克
It's the first thing I ever remember wanting.
从记事起,我就渴望这一天
I daydreamed that my father would ask the king.
我梦想着父亲会去请求国王
Just like that I would never be the Bastard of Winterfell again.
从此我将不再是临冬城的私生子
No, you deserve that. You do.
不,这是你应得的,你应得的
I-I couldn't be happier for you.
我太为你高兴了
I'm gonna refuse him.
我要拒绝他
But...
可是
you'd be Lord of Winterfell.
你会成为临冬城公爵
I swore a vow to the Night's Watch.
我已立誓成为守夜人
If I don't take my own word seriously,
要是连誓言都不能遵守
what sort of Lord of Winterfell would that be?
又算哪门子的临冬城公爵
Crowded, You'd think we were serving venison stew.
这么多人,不知道的还以为晚饭有炖麋鹿肉
Does anyone wish to speak for candidates...
在我们为守夜人军团
before we cast our tokens...
第九百九十八任总司令
for the 998th Lord Commander
投票选举之前
of the Night's Watch?
有人要提名候选人吗
Ser Alliser Thorne is not just a knight,
艾里沙·索恩爵士不仅是名骑士
he's a man of true nobility.
他是一位真正高贵的人
He was Acting Commander when the Wall came under attack
野人进攻长城时,是他代理总司令
and led us to victory against the wildlings.
带领我们取得了胜利
Yes.
没错
He's a veteran of 100 battles
他身经百战
and he's been a defender of the Watch and the Wall almost all of his life.
他一生都在保卫守夜人与长城
Nice.
说得好
He's the only true choice. Yes.
他是唯一的人选,没错
Yes.
没错
Ser Denys Mallister joined the Watch as a boy
丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士孩童时就加入了守夜人
and he served loyally longer than any of the Ranger.
他尽忠职守的时间比任何一个游骑兵都长
That's right. Through ten winters he served.
说得好,他已守卫了十个冬天
As Commander of the Shadow Tower...
作为影子塔的指挥官
he kept the wildlings away.
他御野人于千里之外
We could do no better.
我们都无法做得更好
If there's no one else...
如果没有其他人想说
we will begin the voting.
我们现在就开始投票
The triangular tokens count for Ser Alliser Thorne.
三角代表艾里沙·索恩爵士
The square token for Ser Denys Mallister.
方块代表丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士
Maester Aemon...
伊蒙师傅
Samwell Tarly, go on.
山姆威尔·塔利,请讲
Sam the Slayer.
杀手山姆
Another wildling lover, just like his friend, Jon Snow.
又一个爱上野人的,跟他的朋友琼恩·雪诺一样
How's your lady love, Slayer?
你心爱的小姐好吗,杀手
Her name is Gilly.
她叫吉莉
Ser Slynt knows her quite well.
史林特爵士应该跟她很熟
They cowered together in
长城之战的时候
the larder during the battle for the Wall.
他和她一起躲在储藏室里
Lies!
撒谎
A wildling girl, a baby,
一个野人姑娘,一个婴儿
and Lord Janos.
还有杰诺斯大人
I found him there after the battle was over.
战斗结束后,我找到了他
In a puddle of his own making.
瘫软在自己的屎尿里
Whilst Lord Janos was hiding with the women and children
杰诺斯大人与在妇孺躲在一处时
Jon Snow was leading.
琼恩·雪诺正冲锋在前
Ser Alliser fought bravely, it is true,
艾里沙爵士战斗英勇,此话不假
but when he was wounded, it was Jon who saved us.
但他负伤之后,是琼恩救了我们
He took charge of the Wall's defense,
他接下守卫长城的重担
he killed the Magnar of the Thenns,
杀了瑟恩的马格拿
he went North to deal with Mance Rayder.
他前往北方与曼斯雷德谈判
Knowing it will almost certainly mean his own death.
明知那几乎就是送死
Before that,
在此之前
he lead the mission to avenge the Lord Commander Mormont.
他率领大家为莫尔蒙总司令报仇
Mormont himself chose Jon to be his steward.
莫尔蒙亲自点选琼恩做他的事务官
He saw something in Jon.
他看到了琼恩的闪光点
And now we've all seen it too.
现在我们大伙儿都看到了
He may be young,
他或许还年轻
but he's the commander we turned to
但在最黑暗的长夜中
when the night was darkest.
他是我们可以仰赖的指挥官
Yeah!
说得好
Aye.
没错
Can't argue with any of that.
说的都是事实
But who does Jon Snow want to command?
但琼恩·雪诺是想统率谁
The Night's Watch?
是守夜人
Or the wildlings?
还是野人
Everyone knows he loved a wildling girl.
众所周知,他爱上了个野人姑娘
Spoke with Mance Rayder many times.
与曼斯·雷德多次交谈
What would have happened
如果史坦尼斯的军队没来
in that tent between those two old friends
这两个老朋友在帐篷里面
if Stannis's army hadn't come along?
会说些什么悄悄话
We all saw him put the King-Beyond-the-Wall out of his misery.
我们都看到他帮塞外之王结束痛苦
Do you want to choose a man who has fought the wildlings all his life
你们要选一位穷其一生与野人战斗的人
or a man who makes love to them?
还是一个跟野人睡觉的人
It is time!
是时候了
Appears to be a tie, maester.
票数相同,学士
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
琼恩·雪诺,琼恩·雪诺
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
琼恩·雪诺,琼恩·雪诺
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
琼恩·雪诺,琼恩·雪诺
You! You!
你,叫你呢
What have you got there?
你手上拿的是什么
I said... Turn around and go!
我说,转过身去,滚
Turn around...
转过身去
and go! That's a nice little sword.
快滚,这小剑不错
Worth a hundred pigeons a sword like that.
这样一把剑可值几百只鸽子
Nothing's worth anything to dead men.
对死人而言,什么都一文不值
Quickly, go! Go!
快走,快走
Who are you?
你是谁
Why were they scared of you?
他们为什么怕你
You lost this.
你丢了这个
You said there was no Jaqen H'ghar here.
你说这里没人叫贾昆·赫加尔
There isn't.
是没有
A man is not Jaqen H'ghar.
某人不是贾昆·赫加尔
Who are you then?
那你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
And that is who a girl must become.
女孩也必须成为无名之辈
Why?
为什么
Mhysa!
弥莎
Mhysa!
弥莎
Mhysa!
弥莎
Mhysa! Mhysa!
弥莎,弥莎
She should have cut the traitor's
她该在金字塔里面
head in the Great Pyramid and be done with it.
砍掉叛徒的头,就此了结
That's what I keep telling her to do to you.
那也是我一直叫她对你做的事
Mhysa!
弥莎
Mhysa!
弥莎
Mhysa!
弥莎
l'll stand guard outside your door tonight, Your Grace.
今晚我将在您门外守卫,陛下
We all guard tonight.
我们今晚都将守卫
Leave me.
都退下吧
Drogon!
卓耿