手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 夫妇准备卖房

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Don't stop.

别停
I'll be finished in here in just a second.
我马上就整理好了
Why?
为什么
A shame to waste such a beautiful bed.
不好好利用这漂亮的床多可惜
Don't. No, don't.
别,不要
No, stop, please. No!
住手,拜托,不要
Stop it! You are drunk.
住手,你喝醉了
Please, I really need this job.
求你了,我很需要这份工作
You liked it the last time.
上次你很享受啊
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
I was just lonely.
我当时很空虚
Want a Camaro?
想要辆大黄蜂吗
We got a new shipment in yesterday.
我们昨天刚运来一批新货
No, I...
不,我
I have loved you since I was 16.
我从十六岁那年就爱着你
Sweetheart, please.
亲爱的,求你了
This-This didn't mean anything.
这不代表什么
You've broken my heart for the last time.
这是你最后一次伤我的心了
We were just getting it back, Ben.
我们只是把钱撤回来,本
I wanted to trust you so badly.
我真心想信任你
I was trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
Oh, don't try to turn this into some kind of heroic act!
别把自己说得像个英雄
You were scared shitless
你只是害怕
of what I might do if I found out about it.
我知道真相后的反应
How was I supposed to know he was gonna screw up
我怎么知道他让咱的投资
our investments that badly?
打了水漂
He's always made us money before.
他以前总能让我们赚得盆满钵盈
Well, I am pregnant,
我怀孕了
and I cannot live in this house after what happened to us here!
发生了这么多事后我一点不想住在这里
And now you're telling me that we have no choice,
你现在跟我说我们别无选择
that we're broke?
我们濒临破产
We're not broke.
我们没破产
We have money.
我们还有钱
It's just tied up in this house.
只是全部投在这房子上了
Once we sell it, we can take it out.
房子一卖出去,钱就回来了
No, no.
不,不
II can't wait that long.
我等不及了
I we...
我,我们
we have to, we have to rent a place.
我们得先租个房子
Viv, what do you want me to do?
小维,你到底希望我怎么做
I'm trying to rebuild my practice.
我试着重操旧业
We're already paying the minimum on our cards.
生活也节衣缩食
I'll get a job.
我去找份工作
To put more stress on yourself?
给你自己更多压力吗
Fine.
好吧
We'll get a studio apartment somewhere.
我们找地方租套公寓
We can, we can swing that, at least, at least temporarily.
至少,至少暂时周转得过来
Studio apartment?
公寓
You think that's gonna take the pressure off?
你觉得这样就能减轻压力了
My office is here.
我的办公室在这里
People see me here.
人们来这里看诊
Patients see me here.
患者来这里看诊
And not that many, I might add.
虽然人数的确不多
Honey, you're having PTSD.
亲爱的,你有创伤后应激障碍(创伤后应激障碍,突发性刺激后导致情绪烦躁易怒)
This is a total normal response.
这完全是正常反应
We just need to find you a therapist
只需要帮你找一个
that our insurance will cover.
医保承办范围内的理疗师
Right away.
咱立马就找
Don't make me feel like I'm crazy.
别让我觉得自己疯了
I have an appointment with the realtor tomorrow.
我和房产经纪人约了明天见面
I'm gonna talk to her about what kind of home improvements
问她我们能给房子做哪些改进
we can make hopefully nothing too expensive,
希望不会太破费
maybe something with the backyard.
或许修缮后院什么的就够了
Hopefully we can sell the place
幸运的话即使我们卖掉这房子
without taking too much of a loss.
也不会损失太大
Sure.
I'm sure we can.
当然可以
Don't lie to me again.
别再对我撒谎了
If you lie to me again, we're through.
你再对我撒谎的话,我们就真结束了
I am just horrified for you and your family.
我被你和你家发生的事吓到了
I hardly know what to say, really.
我真不知道该说些什么
And I can just imagine
我能想象
how you might be feeling a little anxious,
在经历了这么多后
given all of this.
你一定很焦虑
Nope, not anxious. Angry.
不,不是焦虑,是愤怒
You know that's how I felt when the boys,
你知道这也是当那对男孩
you know, did what they did.
做出那样行径后我的感受
We'd gotten rather close.
我们关系还挺不错的
They'd have me over for Bloody Marys and omelettes on a Sunday.
周日他们会邀请我喝血腥玛丽,吃煎蛋卷
So to find out what nasty little perverts they were
所以当发现他俩其实就是变态后
you probably heard about the poker
你八成听说了那根壁炉里的拨火棍
from the fireplace being rammed up his...
当时就插在他的
Marcy, we have to put the house back on the market.
玛西,我们必须把这房子挂牌出售
And we have to make back
而且我们必须把投资
everything we put into it.
全部都收回来
We just can't afford to take a bath on this.
这件事刻不容缓
You know, you might want to adjust your expectations.
知道吗,你得调整你的预期
The housing market is dropping daily.
现在楼市日益萎靡
And these things aren't about to change until 2013,
这种走势会持续到2013年
when we vote that bum out.
直到当朝这废物下台
Well, here's the bottom line: you owe our family.
我的底线是,你欠了我们家的
Under the law, you were obligated to disclose
根据法律,你必须向我们坦白
any material facts that might have
任何可能影响我们决定
influenced our decision to buy this house.
是否购买此房屋的重大事件
Excuse me, dear,
不好意思,亲爱的
but the law requires us to disclose
法律要求我们向你们交代
any death on the premises
在过去三年中
within the last three years.
发生的所有死亡事件
I did that.
我如实交代了
Nobody's buying me cooking classes, Mrs. Hormon.
没人给我安排上厨艺课,荷蒙夫人
Harmon.
哈蒙
Nobody's looking out for me.
没有人在乎过我
Do you know where I live?
你知道我住在哪儿吗
I live in a 350squarefoot guest house
我住在山谷村,一间32平米的家庭旅馆
in Valley Village, with rats.
房间里还有老鼠
I'd kill to live in this house,
要是能住这房子,我死都愿意
regardless of the history.
才不管以前的事儿呢
You know, you probably need a more seasoned realtor.
你八成需要一个更老练的房产经纪人
Someone who specializes in...
一个擅长于...
Oh, you think you were my first call?
你以为你是我第一个找的人吗
I called every realtor in the city this morning
早上我联系了城里所有的房产经纪人
Coldwell Banker,
科威不动产
Century 21. \
21世纪不动产
No one will take this listing.
没人肯接这单生意
So here's the plan.
所以这事就这么办
You are going to bake cookies,
你去烤些饼干
you are going to go buy beautiful, expensive, freshcut flowers,
再买些漂亮昂贵的鲜花
you are going to maybe make up some nice stories about
也许还得为过去住在这儿的人
all the lovely people who have lived here over the years.
编些好听的故事
You're gonna do whatever it takes
你要竭尽所能
and you are gonna sell this house,
把这房子卖出去
and then my family and I are gonna go live someplace safe.
然后我们一家会搬到安全的地方去住
And in return for that,
作为回报
I am not gonna sue you for gross criminal negligence.
我不会以重大过失的罪名起诉你
We on the same page?
达成共识了吗
Good.
很好
See? Somebody's looking out for you.
瞧,还是有人在乎你嘛
It's fresh. I just made it.
是新鲜的,我刚煮的
I thought I'd knock this time
这回我特地敲了门
so you didn't have a heart attack.
以防把你吓出心脏病来
Though Lord knows I wish you were dead.
虽然老天知道我希望你死掉
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我个忙,好吗
Before I take this one,
在我拿走这把刀之前
polish it up.
把它擦亮
Look, it's cruddy with corrosion.
你看,都锈得暗无光泽了
And you know why?
你知道为什么要找你
Because you're
因为你就是个
a shitty maid.
下贱的女仆
Adding those to your magpie stash?
偷回去放进你的小金库吗
Until I have a full set.
等我集齐一整套
Then it's off to eBay, where I'll make a pretty penny
我就把它放上易趣网,卖个好价钱
and you'll be accused of theft.
然后你将被指控犯有盗窃罪
You are a thief of Biblical Proportions, after all.
反正呢,你就是个偷心大盗
Your specialty being weak husbands.
专偷意志不坚定的丈夫
I don't want to be here anymore!
我不想再待这儿了
I'm frightened!
我害怕
I miss my mother!
我想念我妈妈
You think I want to stay?
你以为我愿意留在这儿吗
In this world of death and rot and regret?
留在这个死气腐朽和怨恨连天的世界吗
Try to find some dignity in the situation.
夹缝生存仍要有尊严
Move on, missy.
放手吧,姑娘
I can't.
我做不到
I want to, but I can't!
我想,可我没办法
Every time...
每次
I find my heart
我发现自己的心
breaking just a sliver for you,
为你有一丝的动容
I suddenly remember,
我就突然想起
you made this mess for yourself.
一切都是你咎由自取
And I also remember,
而且我还想起
every time I see
每当我看见
that ghostly eye,
你那只可怕的眼睛
that I was and continue to be
就想起自己一直都是
a hell of a shot.
鬼斧神枪
You need to pay for what you've done.
你会付出代价的
Oh, I do.
当然
Every goddamn day.
每一天都是该死的煎熬
I'm at the end of my rope.
我已经穷途末路了
He's going through with it, and there's nothing
他坚持要离婚
I can do to stop him.
我根本阻止不了他
We're supposed to sign the papers next week, and that's it.
下周就该签离婚协议了,就这么结束了
23 years gone with the stroke of a pen.
笔一挥, 23年婚姻化为乌有
I'm so upset.
我很沮丧
And I wonder if I'll ever be able to love or be loved again.
我不知道以后能否爱人或者被爱
What was the reason your husband is seeking the divorce?
你丈夫为什么要和你离婚
He says I'm very boring.
他说我很枯燥无趣
I've tried to converse with him on a variety of subjects.
我找尽话题与他交谈
Sports for instance.
比如体育运动
I even learned the names
我甚至把他喜欢的橄榄球队的
of the football teams he follows.
名字都记了下来
Let's see, there's the Chargers, the 49ers,
让我想想,有电光队,49人队
the Raiders, the Seahawks up in Seattle.
突击者队还有西雅图海鹰队
That's the West Coast.
这些是西海岸的队伍
Then the Cardinals. They're in Arizona.
还有红雀队,他们在亚利桑那州
I memorized them... for him.
为了他, 我把它们全记住了
I'm very good at memorization.
我的记忆力非常好
I can still name the states and all of their capitals, which I learned in the sixth grade.
我还能说出六年级的背住的各州名称及首府
My memory helps with my work.
我的好记性在工作中用处很大
I'm an accountant by trade,
我是外贸会计师
but I'm branching out into taxes.
但目前在往税务方向发展
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Cleaning up your mess.
清理你的乱摊子
My mess?
我的乱摊子
Well, it's not my blood.
这可不是我的血
How long have you been out here?
你在这里待了多久
Long enough.
挺久的
What did you see?
你看见了什么
Why, nothing.
怎么了,没看见什么
Nothing at all, if anyone should ask.
要是有人问起来,我会说什么都没看见
I'm very discreet.
我向来小心谨慎
Don't worry.
不用担心
I did this room first.
我先打扫了这间房
It's all ready for your next victim.
已经可以接待你下一位受害人了
I mean patient.
我是指病人
Where's my tape recorder? It was right here.
我的录音器呢,它当时就在这里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I never touch the things on your desk.
桌子上的东西我一样都没碰
I just get the stains.
我只清理了血迹
Do you wanna make a new one?
你想要个新病人吗
Get away from me.
离我远点
Where is it?
它在哪里
Think about the blood.
感受下胸中热血
Rushing. Pumping.
奔腾,涌动
Filling you up.
充盈在你的身体里
Filling us both up.
充盈在我们身体里
I'm done playing this game! You're goddamn fired!
我受够了挑逗,你被辞退了
What the hell are you doing?
你们到底在干什么
I did not want to get physical with her, but I had no choice.
我本不想对她动粗的,但我别无选择
I have rebuffed every advance,
她每次挑逗,我都断然回绝
and believe me, there have been many,
相信我,我一再回绝
but she just won't stop!
但她不肯罢休
Unbuttoning, and bending over and...
衣衫不整,还总是俯身...
I don't mean to be presumptuous,
我无意冒犯
but my days of romance are long over.
可我的浪漫青春早已结束
Oh, please. Is that why you prance around in that little maid's outfit
得了吧, 所以你就穿着女仆装到处走
like you're headed to a fetish ball?
像要去参加恋物癖舞会吗
Don't want to clean other people's houses
什么"不想穿自己衣服打扫别人房间"
in your own clothes, my ass.
全你妹的是鬼话
Ben! It's all right, Madame.
本,没关系,夫人
I'm not naive to the ways of men.
我并非不了解男人
Their need to objectify, conquer.
他们的表现欲,征服欲
They see what they want to see.
他们只见色相不见人
Women, however, see into the soul of a person.
而女人,才能看到一个人的本真
Is this what you do?
你费尽心机就为这个
Entrap employers?
陷害你的雇主
That said, I understand the stress you two are under.
我理解你们压力沉重
Money, the baby, what happened here the other night.
经济拮据,婴儿将诞,还有那晚的事件
I don't mean to listen, but the walls here are paper thin.
我没有偷听,不过这里没有不透风的墙
This unfortunate incident aside,
撇开这不幸的插曲不谈
I am happy to work for the two of you.
能替你们二位效劳我很开心
And I certainly need the money, times are tough.
何况我的确需要钱,现在时局艰难
I'm perfectly willing to forget the whole thing.
我会当这整件事从没发生过
Well, Moira, I think maybe
莫伊拉,我想
it might just be better for you to...
或许你最好还是
Just leave?
要我离开吗
Just toss me out like a piece of trash, will you?
把我像垃圾一样扫地出门,是不是
No, you won't. Not this time.
你不能这么做,这次不行
I deserve respect.
我理应得到尊重
If your husband lays a hand on me again,
要是你丈夫敢再对我动手
or tries to fire me with unjust cause,
或要以不正当理由辞退我
I will press charges.
我就向法院起诉
I changed the sheets in your bedroom,
你卧室里的床单已经换好了
fresh towels in the downstairs bath and Violet's.
浴室里和瓦奥莱特房间里都换了新毛巾
If you don't mind
如果不介意的话
I'd like to take a longer lunch than usual.
我希望今天午餐时间能延长一点
I'm quite shaken.
我经不起惊吓
She's lying.
她在撒谎
I knew we shouldn't have hired her in the first place, I knew it.
咱们当初就不该雇用她,我就知道
You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
What?
怎么
I think your little...
我觉得你在波士顿那次
indiscretion in Boston...
小小的鲁莽之举
has really screwed you up.
把你搞得很不正常
And I think you're acting out
我觉得你是在宣泄情绪
and you're being paranoid
终日充满各种妄想
and crazy and guilty,
癫狂,内心充斥负罪感
and you have to get it together.
你得打起精神来
And we have to get out of this house.
而且我们得搬出这间房子
I'd like to do that without a lawsuit.
最好是跟房主私了
And the next stop on our tour of departed souls
亡魂之旅的下一站是
the gem of midtown, Murder House.
镇中心的瑰宝, "凶宅"
Relax. I'm not here to bust you.
别紧张,我不是来训你的
Why not?
为什么不训我
Because what you guys went through last week
因为上周那件事你们依旧惊魂未定
Seriously, Dad, I'm fine.
老爸,说真的,我没事
It'll make a great college essay one day.
就当是积累作文素材了
Okay. But if you ever want to talk to somebody...
好的,不过如果你想找人谈谈心
Dad... I mean, not me.
老爸,未必是和我
You know, I'm way too expensive.
你要知道,跟我谈一次可价值不菲啊
But we can find you someone.
但你一定能找到知心伙伴的
Okay, thanks.
好吧,谢了
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下的
He's a great dad.
他是个很称职的父亲
He really cares.
真心在乎你
You're lucky like that.
你应该感到幸运
Where's my tape recorder?
我的录音机呢
I need it for my work.
工作还要用呢
Here's your coffee, Dr. Harmon.
哈蒙医生,这是你要的咖啡
I don't want any damn coffee.
我他妈才不要什么咖啡
I want my tape recorder.
我要录音机
It was in my office until you cleaned up.
你来打扫之前,它一直在我办公室里
I need it.
我需要它
Well, it might be down the front of my dress.
说不定它就在我衣服里藏着哦
All you have to do is reach down
你要做的就是探手向下
between my breasts...
摸到我双峰之间
You're sick.
你真贱
I hope it's not a problem.
好心给你提醒一下
Your next patient is in your office.
下一个病人在你办公室里等着呢
My next patient?
下一个病人
I'm sorry, II didn't have anyone on my schedule...
很抱歉,日程表里今天应该没有病人
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
This is my house!
这是我的家
I'm not stupid, Ben. I saw her leave.
我又不傻,本,我亲眼看到她出门了
I just want to talk.
我就是想跟你谈谈
Not in my house. Jesus, Hayden,
在我家里吗,上帝啊,海登
I've called you a dozen times since I left Boston.
离开波士顿以后我给你打了无数次电话
You left me there, Ben.
你把我一个人丢在那里,本
Without a word. By myself.
连句话也没有,留我孤身一人
I know, I know.
我的错,我承认
I'm sorry, but I told you in my messages.
我很抱歉,但我在短信里告诉过你
We had a home invasion here. I had to come back.
有人私闯我家,我必须赶回来
Did everything go all right?
你那里一切还好吗
I didn't have the abortion. What?
我没做人流,什么
I decided to keep the baby.
我决定留下这个孩子
Our baby.
我们的孩子
I'm moving here, and you're paying.
我要搬到这附近,你要支付一切费用
You're going to be a father to our child.
你要成为我们孩子的父亲了
I've already started looking for a place.
我已经开始物色住处了
I think I really like Marina Del Rey.
我觉得玛丽安德尔湾不错
Hayden, youyouyou really haven't thought this through.
海登,你要好好考虑一下
I love my wife, my family.
我爱我的妻子,我的家人
As far as support, you have to believe me,
至于经济援助,你要相信
the move out here took everything I had.
搬到这里几乎让我倾家荡产
II don't have the financial resources...
我现在一点经济来源都没有
I'm not a whore, Ben.
我不是出来卖的,本
I matter.
我有尊严的
I didn't say... I matter!
我没那个意思,我有尊严的
I'm looking for a Dr. Ben Harmon.
我在找本·哈蒙医生
That's me.
就是我
Detective Jack Colquitt. L.A.P.D.
我是杰克·科尔基特,洛杉矶警局探员
I need a moment of your time.
想占用你一点时间
The detective wants to talk to me.
探员想跟我谈谈
Fine, meet me tomorrow at 3:00.
好,明天下午三点见
There's a Norms down the street.
这条街上有一家诺姆士餐厅
I told the other officer everything.
另一位探员来过,我已经如实相告了
My wife and daughter were the ones those animals terrorized.
那些禽兽恐吓我的妻子和女儿
Sorry. That's robbery and homicide.
抱歉,那次是为了谋杀抢劫案
I'm missing persons.
而我是失踪调查科
I'm here about Sally Freeman.
我来询问有关莎莉·弗里曼的事情
She's a patient of yours.
她是你的一位病人
Our first session was Tuesday.
周二的时候是第一次治疗
I'm sorry... missing persons?
抱歉,是失踪人口吗
Her husband hasn't seen her. She didn't come home last night.
她丈夫没见到她,她昨晚没回家
He didn't seem too concerned.
他看起来也不很在意
They're getting a divorce.
他们正在办离婚
Her online calendar listed you as a 3:00 appointment.
跟据她的在线日程表,她三点钟和你有个预约
Did she show up? Yes.
她有来过吗,来过
Then you were the last one who saw her.
那么你是最后一个看见她的人
She also had a Power Point class down at the Learning Annex,
她报了好学网的在线幻灯片课
but she bailed on that.
但是她翘课了
Well, I can't tell you what we talked about,
谈话内容不可透露
but I can say it was nothing extreme.
但我可以告诉你,毫无过激之语
Well, I'm not surprised. Just between you and I,
我一点也不奇怪,偷偷告诉你
everyone I talked to about that gal said she was
每个和我说起她的人都说
the most boring person they'd ever met.
她是他们见过最呆板的人
How the hell do you get anything done with that thing around?
这等尤物在身边你怎么还有心情工作
Right?
是啊
Anyway, like I said, it's probably nothing.
不过,就像我说的,八成不是什么大事
But if you hear anything, give me a call?
但还是请有消息就打给我,好吗
Sure. No problem.
好的,没问题
I'll let myself out.
我自己出去吧
Hopefully run into your maid.
希望能碰上你家女佣
Change your mind?
改主意了吗
No.
没有
No...
没有吗
I told you I ain't no faggot.
我说了我不是基佬
That's not what your dick says.
你的老二可不这么说
Easy, man.
别冲动,老兄
You were cruisin' me, I thought you were fair game.
你刚才在打量我,我以为你也有意
Crusin' you, my ass. Easy!
打量你,见鬼去吧,别冲动
Help! Help!
救命啊,救命
God!
天呐
Sal Mineo was 37 years old when he died.
萨尔·米涅奥死于37岁
A Golden Globe winner and twotime Oscar nominee.
曾获一次金球奖,两次奥斯卡提名
His father was a coffinmaker
他的父亲是棺材匠
who never accepted that his son was gay.
一直未能接受儿子是同性恋这一事实
They sent away a petty criminal,
他们随便地审判了此案
AfricanAmerican Lionel Raymond Williams for the murder,
认定凶手是非裔美国人莱诺·雷蒙·威廉斯
calling it a "Robbery gone wrong."
判定此次案件为"抢劫误杀"
But you'll have a hard time finding anyone who believes that in this town.
但是镇上没有一个人相信这种说法
Most people believe Sal Mineo died of a hate crime.
人们普遍认为萨尔·米涅奥是死于仇视犯罪
Our tour concludes with one of the most famous houses
本次旅行包括了这座天使之城
of horrors in the City of Angels...
着名的鬼屋
better known as the "Murder House."
广为人知的叫法是"凶宅"
Built in 1922 by Dr. Charles Montgomery
于1922年由身孚盛誉的外科医生
acclaimed surgeon to the stars for his wife Nora,
查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生为妻子诺拉而建
a prominent East Coast socialite.
那是位着名的东海岸名媛
Charles? But when Montgomery fell on hard times,
查尔斯,但是蒙哥马利遇到了低谷
he became addicted to drugs
他染上了毒瘾
and developed a terrifying Frankenstein Complex.
还结下恐怖的科学怪人情结
Charles?
查尔斯
Damn it, Charles,
该死,查尔斯
are you down in the basement again?
你又在地下室吗
Charles?
查尔斯
For God's sake, I'm working!
看在老天份上,我在工作呢
Working. I wish.
工作吗,我倒希望
Now, come upstairs for dinner.
快点,给我上来吃饭
You've made us wait five whole minutes.
你让我们整整等了五分钟
You've ruined it.
全被你毁了
What have you done to that baby?
你把孩子打扮成什么样了
Can't even tell if it's a girl or a boy.
搞得雌雄莫辨
You're a disgrace, Charles.
你真丢人,查尔斯
How you can call yourself
让妻子过这种生活
a man is beyond me.
你倒不羞
You think I came
难道你认为
all the way here from Philadelphia for this?
我千里迢迢从费城搬来就为这些
This life?
这种生活
This house?
这幢房子
I built you this house, exactly the way you wanted it.
这幢房子是为你而建,完全迎合你的喜好
And how many servants do we have? Two?
咱家有几个佣人,就两个
And I'm expected to do everything else?
其他活儿都要我来做吗
Good, Charles.
真有你的,查尔斯
Drink your talent away.
你把你的天赋都喝光了
You're a waste.
简直废物
Even looking at you I'm sick to my stomach.
看你一眼都觉恶心
You'll see.
等着瞧
They will write articles about me one day in the Boston Medical Journal.
总有一天,我要荣登《波士顿医学杂志》
Good, Charles. Break everything.
很好,查尔斯,随便摔吧
Daphne, when you hear the baby crying,
黛芙,以后再听到宝宝哭
come in straight away and take him upstairs.
直接进来,把他抱到楼上去
Yes, ma'am.
好的,夫人
Yes. Oh, come here.
来抱抱
It's all right.
没事了
Shh.
It's all right.
没事
It's here, it's okay.
过来,没事了
They came again today
他们今天又来过了
The bill collectors.
那些收帐人
Charles!
查尔斯
Do you hear me?!
听见了吗
I'm not deaf!
我又不聋
Would that I were.
倒希望我聋了
Now, you listen to me.
你给我听清楚
You're going to support this family one way or the other.
无论用何种手段,你都要养家糊口
I've arranged for a girl to come tomorrow morning with $60 cash.
明早有位女孩预约手术,会有60元现金进账
She's in trouble.
她深陷泥潭
She probably has friends.
八成有能榨油水的朋友
So you'd better not be blotto.
所以你最好别喝得烂醉
Dorothy Hudson?
桃乐丝·哈德森是吗
Come in, lamb.
进来吧,乖乖
Right this way.
这边
Such a pretty girl.
真是个美人儿
But you can't become a legend of the silver screen
可是要想成为银幕传奇
with an obligation hanging on your skirt.
挺个大肚子可不行
Now, don't worry.
别担心
No one will ever know.
没人会知道的
But we do require payment up front.
但是要先付钱
Here.
Drink this.
喝下去
That's it.
这就对了
It'll make you forget.
你会什么都不记得的
Charles? You ready for Dorothy?
查尔斯,准备好接待桃乐丝了吗
Yes, dear.
是的,亲爱的
You'll have to help her down.
你得扶她下去
She's a bit woozy.
她有点神志不清
Hurry. Before it wears off.
快点,别等药效过了
An estimated two dozen girls
据估计,有24位女孩
went under Dr. Montgomery's knife,
死在蒙哥马利医生的手术刀下
thanks to his wife Nora.
这多亏了他妻子诺拉
But the souls of the little ones
但那些孩子的冤魂
must have weighed heavily upon them,
必定折磨着他们的良知
as their reign of terror climaxed
1926年,他们的恐怖行径达到顶峰
in a shocking finale in 1926.
之后,伴以震惊的结局告一段落
You can't go in there, ma'am!
女士,你不能进去
This is my house!
这是我家
Okay.
好了
So, mother looks good, uterus looks good,
母亲没事,子宫完好
baby looks good.
宝宝健康
So, I didn't have a miscarriage.
那我没流产
Nope. Just a little spotting.
是的,只是出了点血
The bleeding stopped after a few minutes?
流了一会儿就停了是吗
Yep.
是的
Right after I went into the house.
我刚进屋就停了
When you're pregnant,
孕妇体内的血量
you have 50% more blood in your body.
要比正常高出百分之五十
A little discharge is perfectly normal.
出点血再正常不过了
So if this happens again, I don't need to worry?
那如果再流血了,我也不用担心吗
No worrying.
完全不用担心
Worrying is bad for mommy and baby.
心烦对妈妈和宝宝都不好
Have you been worrying more than usual?
你最近越来越烦躁了是吗
Recently we had some, uh, issues
最近,最近房子有点问题
in our house, but we're putting it
我们预备放盘出售
on the market, so...
所以呢...
Read my lips.
看我口型
No moving while you're pregnant.
怀孕期间不要搬家
Death, divorce,
死亡,离婚
moving
和搬家
these are the three most stressful events
所谓人生三重压
a person can experience.
对所有人都是
We don't want any CRH,
我们可不希望CRH
corticotropinreleasing hormone
促肾上腺激素释放激素
wreaking havoc in there.
伤害你的身体
High levels could lead to
如果激素浓度过大
a spontaneous abortion.
可能导致自然流产
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Um, one second.
就一会儿
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm just...
没事,只是...
Ben!
He's not the first father
他不是第一位
to faint in here.
在这晕倒的父亲了
Ben.
Ben, we're gonna run a quick
本,我们做个快速
EKG and a blood panel, make sure nothing's wrong.
心电图和血检,确保没问题
And then I think the two of you should go out
然后我想你俩应该
for a nice big lunch.
好好吃顿午饭
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good. I'm fine.
我很好,没事的
Good luck selling this lemon.
祝早日卖掉这破房子
I like it when you don't run.
我喜欢你不跑步的时候
Makes it a whole lot easier to keep up.
那样要追上你就轻松多了
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
Hey, will you run this scene with me while we walk?
走路时能不能陪我演下这一幕
You be Oscar.
你演奥斯卡
I'm not running lines with you.
我才不会跟你对台词
I'm not speaking to you.
我也不要跟你说话
Oh, someone's cranky.
某人脾气很暴躁哦
I'm guessing that trouble in Boston didn't go so well.
我猜是波士顿那里的麻烦没解决妥当
That girl still giving you grief?
那女孩还缠着你吗
It's none of your business.
跟你无关
My life is none of your business.
我的生活不关你的事
Fine. You need some space.
你需要个人空间
I get it.
我懂的
I need, uh, I need $1,000.
我需要,我需要1000美金
You're crazy. I'm not giving you any money.
你疯了,我才不要给你一分钱
I need it. I need head shots.
我真的急需用钱,交钱才能拍头照
Listen to me.
听着
Don't come near me!
别靠近我
You bother me again, there's gonna be a problem.
再来惹我,你就会有麻烦了
You understand?
听明白了吗
Oh, I understand.
明白得不得了
You won't find any gold buried out here.
此地无金三百两
What are you doing down there in the dirt?
你躺在泥地里干什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I keep finding myself waking up here.
我总是发现自己在这里醒过来
The same spot.
同一地点
Well, there's no mystery to it.
这事没什么难以理解的
It's stress.
压力导致
Teenage daughter...
青少年的女儿够麻烦的
a pregnant wife,
再加一个怀孕的妻子
and your business hasn't found its footing yet.
而且你的事业也还没在这里站稳脚跟
I can tell by the cars on the street,
我可以从开的车分辨出来
or lack thereof.
或不用看车也可以
But you'll find your way.
不过船到桥头自然直
I must warn you about this property.
我得警告你一下这房子的事
You see, the previous owners soaked this ground in pesticides.
上任屋主在这片地遍洒杀虫水
Any fruit from this soil would be poison.
种出来的水果都有毒
With soil this toxic,
这么毒的土壤
the best you can do is just to cover it up.
你能做的也就是把它盖掉
You know, I see a brick patio with a gazebo
我仿佛可以看到,在这棵辣椒树的树荫下
under the shade of this pepper tree.
有个带露台的砖砌天井
Tall glass of Long Island iced tea in your hand
你手持高脚杯,浅啜长岛冰茶
while reclining on a chaise lounge.
倚在躺椅上
Oh, the sweet hum of cicadas in your ears.
慵懒蝉鸣,声声入耳
Heaven.
真是天堂
Sheer heaven.
绝对是天堂
Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗
Are you the woman of the house?
你是这房子的女主人吗
Are you here to look at the house?
你是来看房子的吗
Did you have an appointment?
你预约了吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you'll have to call the realtor.
你得打个电话给房产经纪人
I can come back another time.
我可以另找时间再来
Wait.
等等
My husband's upstairs, so...
我丈夫在楼上,所以
Oh, this wood it's so lovely and warm.
换木料了,感觉很温馨
One almost never sees chestnut anymore.
下层的栗木都看不到了
Yeah, I know. I
我知道,我
I never even knew what kind of wood this was.
我一直不知道原来是什么木料
And the wainscot here.
还有这里的护壁板
Louis Comfort Tiffany glass. Yes
蒂凡尼的玻璃,是的
Inspired by the iridescence of butterfly wings.
灵感来源于蝴蝶翅膀的缤纷色彩
And look at the blue.
看看这蓝色
Matches my eyes, doesn't it?
跟我的眼睛很配,对吧
It does.
是的,很配
Your eyes are a beautiful blue, too.
你的双眸也是一抹美丽的蓝色
Thank you.
谢谢
And this must be one of the chandeliers
这一定是从他纽约工作室定来的枝形吊灯
imported from his studio in New York.
其中的一盏了
Yes.
是的
I looked it up, it's the real deal.
我查过,这是正品
The house has four of them.
这房子里一共有四盏
Would you like to look at the kitchen?
你要不要看一下厨房
It's been modernized quite a bit.
已经改装得很现代化了
I don't like this. It's not right.
我不喜欢这样的,这样不对劲
It's not what I want.
这不是我想要的样子
What's that device?
那是什么装置
Oh, this?
这个吗
This is, um, this is a pasta arm.
这是煮面加水器
It'sIt's, you know, for filling up big pots of water.
你知道的,它能给大锅加满水
I'll tell you what.
要不这样
If you decide you want the house,
如果你决定买这房子了
I will have this removed before you move in.
我会在你搬进来之前把这给拆了
Do you think I could have a glass of water?
能给我倒杯水吗
Yeah.
好的
Or would you like some tea?
来杯茶怎么样
I-I was making tea before mint and verbena.
我刚泡了马鞭草薄荷茶
I would have to get rid of that machine.
我得把那机器也扔了
Oh, I know.
我明白
I'm conflicted about it, too.
我也想过要不要扔
We are just addicted
我们只是太过依赖
to our conveniences. We?
这种便捷,我们
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
Yep. I have a daughter.
有个女儿
And actually, I'm pregnant
而且,我现在
at the moment. Pregnant?
又怀孕了,怀孕
I had a child once.
我曾经也有过孩子
Dr. Harmon.
哈蒙医生
A little late to be planting, isn't it?
现在播种是不是太晚了
How can I help you, Detective?
有什么能帮忙的吗,警探
We found Sally Freeman.
我们找到莎莉·弗里曼了
She had something of yours on her person.
在她身上发现了一样你的东西
Sally was admitted to University Hospital two days ago.
两天前,莎莉被送进了大学医院
Failed suicide attempt,
在市中心一旅馆被发现
found in a hotel downtown.
自杀未遂
She took one too many pills, put herself in a coma.
她服安眠药过量,不省人事
She was brought in without an I.D.,
当时她没带身份证
which is why it took awhile to find her in the system.
所以检索身份时颇费周折
Could have saved a lot of people
如果你能如实告知的话
a lot of trouble if you told us.
我们就用不着这么费劲了
I'm bound under doctorpatient confidentiality.
我有义务遵守医患机密守则
Who are you trying to protect, Doc
你想为谁保密,医生
Sally Freeman, or you?
是莎莉弗里曼,还是你自己
You're worse than my husband.
你比我的丈夫更可恶
I'm paying you to help me through this crisis.
我付你钱就是为了让你帮我渡过难关
The least you can do is pretend to be interested.
至少,你也该假装感兴趣一下
I'm in pain.
我很痛苦
I'm in pain!
非常痛苦
What do I have to do to get your attention?!
我要怎么做才能引起你的注意
Kill myself?!
自杀吗
Stop.
住手
Finally, I got a rise.
终于有效果了
Now I know what I have to do.
现在我知道该怎么做了
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
You heard it on the tape.
你听到对话录音了
She did it to herself.
是她自己干的
Right.
是的
It's not a crime to be an asshole.
做混蛋并不犯法
So as I mentioned on the phone,
如我在电话里所说
the carpet will be steam clean before move in.
在你们入住前,地毯会进行蒸汽清洗
There's a dock there for
这个台子可以用来
your iPod or your iwhatever.
放你的iPod或随便什么
Uh, well, I'll tell you what I do like.
告诉你我喜欢什么
I like that security guy at the door...
我喜欢门口的保安...
Excuse me. Can my Mom and I have a moment? Alone?
打断一下,能让我和妈妈单独聊聊吗
Sure.
当然
I'll be in the rental office.
我回办公室去了
I've got someone else coming in 20 minutes.
还有个人也要看房,二十分钟就到
Glad we moved all the way to California,
鉴于我们本可能搬到其他什么鬼地方
since we could be totally anywhere.
我很高兴我们千里迢迢来到了加州
I think it has a certain...
我觉得这里有种...
You and Dad, both of you you don't deal with anything.
你和爸爸,你们只会逃避问题
The affair, the miscarriage.
出轨流产这些事
For most people that's just life
对大多数人来说,那只是生活
and they deal.
他们自会处理
But you guys had to uproot everything
但你们却要颠覆现状
drag everyone across the country to start all over...
拖着别人横穿整个国家,就为了重新开始...
Honey, I don't think you've quite processed
亲爱的,我认为你还没有
what happened to us in that house.
从那件事的阴影里走出来
That was devastating. That was a nightmare.
那是场灾难,噩梦般的经历
This place is the nightmare.
这地方才是噩梦
I love our house, it's got soul.
我爱我们的房子,它有灵性
It's where you and I kicked some ass, Mom.
那是我们把坏人打跑的地方,妈妈
You say we were victims of something bad there.
你说我们是那房子的受害者
I say that's the place where we survived.
我认为我们在那儿才能活下去
I love that you see it that way.
我很高兴你能那样想
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I can't stay there.
我不能待在那儿
This is the decision that your father and I have made
这是你爸和我的共同决定
for our family together.
是为了咱家着想
Yeah, whatever.
随便了
But I'm telling you, you go ahead
但我告诉你,如果你一意孤行
with this whackedout plan and I'm out of here.
我就离开这儿
I will run away.
离家出走
And believe me, I know how to leave
相信我,只要我想
so you will never find me.
你们永远也找不到我
I'm looking at your results and the good news is
我正在看你的报告,好消息是
your EKG is perfectly normal.
你的心电图非常正常
As for your blood panel,
至于你的血检
they found a laudanum compound.
他们发现了一种鸦片酊类化合物
Laudanum?
鸦片酊
Apparently they used to use it as an opiate during surgery.
这种化合物曾被用作手术麻药
But it caused such extreme retrograde memory loss,
但会导致严重的记忆退化
that they banned it in 1934.
所以已于1934年被禁用了
Uh, excuse me one second. I'll call you right back.
抱歉,我有点事,过会再打给你
I know you drugged my coffee.
我知道你在我的咖啡里下了药
Prove it.
你有证据吗
Hayden
海登
Jesus, I am so sorry...
天呐,很抱歉
You left me waiting in the Norms for three hours?!
你居然让我独自在餐厅苦等三小时
Mrs. Harmon?!
哈蒙太太
Hayden, hey. Mrs. Harmon!
海登,听我说,哈蒙太太
It's Hayden McClaine! We need to talk!
我是海登·麦克莱恩,咱俩得好好谈谈
Hayden, stop. This is crazy.
海登,别这样,这也太过了
Vivien? You're acting crazy.
维维安,别发疯了
Do not call me crazy. I am not crazy. Calm down.
不许你说我疯,我一点都不疯,冷静点
I'm angry. Calm down.
我很生气,冷静点
And I'm pregnant! Mrs. Harmon?!
我怀孕了,哈蒙太太
Do not put your hands on me!
你少碰我
You're upset.
我知道你不开心
You have every right to be, but before this spins
你也绝对有权不开心,但是在形势
completely out of control, let's go someplace and talk.
进一步恶化之前,咱们找个地方谈谈吧
Vivien needs to know.
维维安有权知道这件事
She needs to understand you have other obligations.
她必须知道除了这个家之外,你另负责任
I think we should tell her together.
咱俩应该一起向她坦白
We can discuss that, too.
我们也可以讨论一下这件事
I'm not going back to that Norms.
我不要再回那家诺姆士餐厅了
Anywhere you like.
你想去哪都行
Well, I am eating for two.
现在可有两张嘴吃饭呢
You know what I'd love?
你知道我想吃什么吗
A big, thick, juicy...
一个又大又肥又多汁的
She's still moving.
她还没死
What the hell have you done?!
你他妈的到底干了些什么呀
What'd you do?! What'd you do?! What'd you do?!
你干了什么,你干了什么,你干了什么
Ben!
Easy!
冷静点
So far you haven't killed anybody!
可别为我犯了杀戒
Yeah. She's done.
她已经断气了
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天啊,天啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You taking a DNA bath?
你想让她身上沾满你的DNA吗
She's dead.
她死了
You're a murderer.
你是个杀人凶手
You're a murderer!
你这个凶手
Yeah. But you're not.
没错,但你不是啊
And now all your problems are solved.
现在你的麻烦解决了
She was going to tell Vivien everything.
她本来要跟维维安摊牌的
We couldn't have that.
那是你想要的吗
I'm gonna I'm gonna call the police.
我要,我要报警
You, uh, you sure you want to do that?
你,你确定你要报警吗
I mean, she was your mistress, Ben.
她可是你的情妇啊,本
And she was carrying your baby.
她怀的是你的孩子
I mean, how's that gonna look?
你觉得警察会怎么想
I just don't see that going well for you.
我觉得这么做毫无益处
Hey, it's okay. It's okay. Oh, God.
没事的,没事的,天呐
Everything's gonna be...
一切都会
You just got to get
你只需要
yourself cleaned up before your wife gets back.
在你妻子回来之前,洗个澡换身衣服
Oh, God... I'll take care of the body.
天啊,我来处理尸体
It's not a problem.
小事一桩
Hey, hey...hey...what were you digging up here?
你之前在这挖什么呢
You got a nice good hole started here. See?
你基本上已经把坑挖好了,看见没
We're halfway there.
任务已经完成一半了
Hey, Ben?
I could really use that thousand bucks.
我真的缺钱,大概一千块左右吧
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
上主明鉴,事皆有因
for every ending, a new beginning
此之终,彼之始
and so they say, baby, you will be brought
你定会回来,宝贝
brought back to me
到我身边
I saw you leaving
看你离开
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason...
上主明鉴,事皆有因
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
My house is haunted by wrong desire
屋下三尺,罪欲横流
Now you're stuck here forever.
这下你可被套牢了
I saw you leaving
看你离开
I saw the light go out
华灯将熄
I saw you leaving
渐行渐远
I saw you
看你回归
come back to me...
到我身边
Come back to me...
到我身边

重点单词   查看全部解释    
violet ['vaiəlit]

想一想再看

n. 紫罗兰,紫色
adj. 紫色的

 
invasion [in'veiʒən]

想一想再看

n. 侵入,侵略

联想记忆
spontaneous [spɔn'teiniəs]

想一想再看

adj. 自发的,自然产生的

联想记忆
variety [və'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 多样,种类,杂耍

 
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
discreet [di'skri:t]

想一想再看

adj. 谨慎的

 
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事变,插曲
adj. 难免的,附带

 
toxic ['tɔksik]

想一想再看

adj. 有毒的
n. 有毒物质

联想记忆
soaked [səukt]

想一想再看

adj. 湿透的 动词soak的过去式和过去分词

 


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。