手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第二季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:努基雇佣新律师

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

All alone, big brother?

孤家寡人了,大哥?
Eli, right now you tell me you want to get out of this,
伊莱,你现在收手的话
I will help you.
我会帮你
Because in a minute it's going to be too late.
趁现在还不晚
I have a sister. Her name is Emma.
我有一个妹妹,她叫艾玛
When I came back from the war
我从战场回来后
she nursed me, but I felt nothing.
她照料着我,但我已经失去感情了
Louis? Louis?
路易斯?路易斯?
It's apoplexy. A stroke.
脑出血,中风了
He can't even talk. We're in for 70 grand to his cronies.
他都没法说话,我们还欠他密友7万美元
They'll get paid back when we unload the booze.
一旦我们卖出酒,就可以偿还了
Mr Sleater will be driving me now.
斯利特先生现在开始做我的司机了
Katy. A bit cheeky, isn't he?
凯蒂, 他有些油嘴滑舌,不是吗?
He's serving a purpose.
他有他的用处
We hear you're flush with hooch.
我们听说,你们积压了大量酒
You heard right. I need cash upfront.
你听说的没错,我要求先款后货
Five grand and we can make delivery tomorrow night.
五千美元,我们明晚送货来
We've got a deal.
成交
I just figured a way to get your case dismissed.
我刚想出个法子,让你的案子撤销
I violated the Mann act.
我触犯了曼那法案
Which means the entire election case
这意味着选举案
can be rolled into a federal indictment.
将上升为联邦起诉案
So the Attorney General can help? Exactly.
这样司法部长就能帮忙了? 没错
This is what you used for the cause?
你就是用这个来达到目的?
It was our mission to execute a bombing a week.
我们以前每周引爆一个
Mickey Doyle Someone's going out of business.
米基·柯南道尔. 有人要完蛋了,
Do you remember when we met? That first night?
记得我们初遇吗?遇见的第一晚
I opened my eyes to find you atop me.
我睁开眼睛,发现你压在我身上
Do you remember that night?
你记得那晚吗?
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
Atlantic city was built for good times,
大西洋城建造于这一美好的时代
so that folks could leave their cares behind
人们可以把烦恼抛诸脑后...
see a show, dance on the pier... Would you like a flower?
看看表演,跳跳舞... 要戴花吗?
Build a castle in the sand. You can take two. ...
在沙漠中建起一座城堡, 你拿两朵吧
Atlantic city was built to help people forget.
大西洋城建立的初衷是帮助人们忘却烦恼
But this day Memorial Day
但今天...纪念日
is for remembering.
却是值得铭记的一天
Tomorrow we will once again
明天我们将再次
be citizens of the world's playground.
站在世界的舞台中央
Today,
今天
we are proud simply to be Americans.
我们仅仅为是美国人感到骄傲
I'd like to thank the members
我想要感谢
of our memorial committee here with us today,
出席今天仪式的纪念委员会成员
who worked tirelessly to make this monument possible.
因为他们的不懈奋斗才缔造了这座城市
I'm sure they will convey our gratitude as well
我确信,他们将向我们敬爱的准将
Louis Kaestner to
路易斯 Kaestner,
our own beloved commodore.
转达我们的感激之情
I know he would not miss this occasion
我确信,若不是有重要事务分身乏术
were it not for pressing business elsewhere.
他一定不会错过这一时刻
He truly is this city's doting father.
他是真正的大西洋城之父
Thanks as well to the Attorney General of these United States,
同样也感谢美利坚合众国司法部长
the distinguished Harry M. Daugherty,
尊贵的哈里·M·多尔蒂先生
who joins us bearing the express good wishes of president Harding,
同时带来哈丁总统的美好祝福
himself attending the solemn observances
总统先生本人将出席
this day at Arlington national cemetery.
今天在阿灵顿国家公墓的悼念仪式
And now, in reading the names of our city's fallen heroes,
现在,开始缅怀我们城市逝去的英雄
I feel it fitting to bestow that honor
我感到,应将这份荣耀
on a young man who can speak more directly
交给一个
to the ideals of sacrifice,
更有资格谈论为国牺牲
service and loyalty,
服务国家,忠于国家的
more than I ever could.
年轻人
James Darmody, step up here.
有请詹姆士· 达莫迪上台演讲
You didn't tell me you were going to speak.
你没告诉我,你会上去讲话
I wasn't.
我没准备上去讲话
James Edison Darmody, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,有请詹姆士·爱迪生·达莫迪
You think I can't play this game?
你以为,我应付不了这场面?
I don't think you even know the rules.
我认为,你根本连游戏规则都不明白
Mr Thompson just said
汤姆森先生刚刚说了一些
some impressive things about me.
我的事迹
But they're not true.
但都不是真的
I'm no one's idea of a hero,
我根本算不上什么英雄
least of all mine.
至少我心里不这么认为
And when people ask me what I did over there,
当人们问我,我在那里做了什么
what I tell them is:
我的回答是
I made it back.
我胜利的归来了
We fought for the idea
我们为了民主的理想
that democracy was worth saving.
而战斗
We fought for our mothers.
我们为了我们的母亲
For our sons.
我们的孩子
For our wives.
我们的妻子而战斗
We fought for America.
我们为了美国而战斗
I believe it was worth it.
我坚信一切都是值得的
Well said. Hear hear.
说得好, 是啊
These are the names of brave men.
以下宣读英雄的名字
"John Archer Alberts... Frank Berry... John Collins...Lester Dayton..."
约翰o阿切尔o艾伯特、弗兰克o贝里、约翰o柯林斯、莱斯特o代顿
I knew Les.
我认识莱斯
"Andrew Furey... Joseph Grant... Robert Garner..."
安德鲁o伯雷、约瑟夫o格兰特、罗伯特o加纳
There's a rose that grows in no man's land
在荒漠中生长着一颗玫瑰花
and it's wonderful to see
它看起来很漂亮
though it's sprayed with tears
虽然它含着眼泪
it will live for years in my garden of memory
但是它在我记忆的花园里存活了很多年
it's the one red rose
它是一株红色的玫瑰
the soldier knows it's the work of the master's hand
士兵知道它是主人的土地的劳作
'neath the war's great curse stands a red cross nurse
在战争的诅咒下是红十字会的一个护士
she's the rose of no man's land.
他是荒漠中的一株玫瑰
Did you hear him up there? "Fought for democracy"?
你听见他在台上说的吗?为"民主"而战斗
What a load of bull. Who's this?
真是胡扯,那是谁?
The young vet at the ceremony this morning, Harry.
哈里,今天早上讲话的年轻退伍兵
You know why he enlisted? These are getting tight.
你知道他为什么参军吗? 裤子越来越紧了
They look fine. Because he couldn't hack it at Princeton.
看起来还好,因为他在普林斯顿呆不下去了
Talk about the "waist" in Washington, huh? Ho ho.
这可是华盛顿呆久了的"腰围" 哈哈
I jumped through hoops to get him in there and he runs away?
我费了大力气送他进去,结果他还辍学了
Joins the army? He's a patsy. Uhhuh.
参军?他脑子坏了,嗯
The world doesn't owe you anything. I don't care who you are.
这个世界可不欠你什么,没人在乎你是谁
Nucky, Jess and I are only here for the day.
努基 ,耶西跟我只能在这儿呆一天
We're addressing your legal problems tonight. And?
我们晚上处理你的案子,还有呢?
It's a holiday. How about we just play some golf?
今天是节假日,不如我们就打打高尔夫?
Am I boring you, Harry?
哈里,我的安排让你无聊了吗?
I think it's fair to say
我得说
that I've gone out of my way on this, don't you?
为了你的事,我都绞尽脑汁了
It's not the easiest deal to finesse.
这可不是简单的事情
I've gone down the list of prosecutors, and this fella
我已经列出了一堆检察官,其中有个叫
Charles Kennan Thorogood.
查尔斯·凯南·索罗古德 的...
He's someone you can work with.
他是可以收买的对象
You actually enjoy golfing?
你真的喜欢打高尔夫?
I'd enjoy being a man with the time to play it.
我更享受悠闲地玩高尔夫
See you on the green.
球场见
I hear you're acquainted with a Mr George Remus.
我听说,你跟乔治·瑞摩斯认识
I'm acquainted with a lot of people. I completely understand.
我认识的人可是很多,我完全明白
It's just I'm meeting him in Cincinnati on Wednesday.
只是,我周三在辛辛那提要和他会面
Would you consider him reliable in a business setting?
你认为,和他谈生意可靠吗?
I'd consider him a major bootlegger.
我只知道他是个数一数二的私酒贩子
That would be the business I'm talking about.
我说的生意就是那个
Perhaps you could put in a word.
或许你可以美言几句
Let him know I don't bite.
让他明白,我没有恶意
You made a fine speech this morning. Quite moving.
今天早上讲得不错,相当感人
Very patriotic.
非常爱国
We want people to know how proud this city is
我们想要世人知道,整座城市
of the boys who went over there. Hear hear.
都为那些军人自豪, 说得好
Nothing's cheaper than sentiment.
情感是最廉价的
I'm the only one in this room ever wore the blue.
我是这间房间里唯一一个当过兵的
When was that, Mr Parkhurst?
什么时候的事,帕克赫斯特先生?
Fort Kearny,Wyoming territory.
怀俄明地区的福特卡尼
He blew the trumpet for the ninth.
他为第九军吹冲锋号
32 white men against 2,000 sioux.
32个白人对抗2000个苏人
We had the latest springfields and God damn me to hell
我们打了一场大胜仗
if we didn't cut those painted bucks to red ribbons.
砍下了那帮苏人的脑袋
A slaughter. That's all it ever is, boy.
屠夫,就是那么回事,小子
You came out of the last one rather well though, didn't you, Jackson?
你上一笔买卖就进行得相当顺利,不是吗,杰克逊?
I cleared a cool million selling chipped beef
我靠供应薄片牛肉给军队就净赚了100万美金
to the army and I don't care who knows it.
我才不在乎谁知道呢
Smart bet there, sir. Seize an opportunity.
精明的决策,先生,抓住了机遇
Chipped beef. I had it every day for five months.
薄片牛肉,我五个月里天天吃那个
I'd rather eat dog turds.
我宁可吃狗屎
Well, they paid me anyway.
嗯,反正他们付钱了
As you can see.
这才有了现在的一切
Then you're a great man.
说明你是个能人
What's all this horseshit anyway? We're here to discuss money.
废话一箩筐有什么用?我们是来谈钱的
There's concern about the recent setbacks.
我们对最近挫折感到担忧
We're not happy, Mr Darmody.
我们并不高兴,达莫迪先生
We took care of your little colored problem,
我们帮你解决黑人的问题
bought off the coast guard.
贿赂了海岸警卫队
We made a substantial investment with you With his father.
我们对你进行了大量的投资... 对他的父亲
And we've yet to see a dime.
而到现在,我们都没看见一个子
Every business has its kinks.
任何生意都有遇到挫折的时候
But I assure you
但我向你们保证...
you lost $70,000 of our money in that explosion.
那次爆炸你把我们投的7万美元都赔了
An entire warehouse full of alcohol.
一整仓库的酒
That's not a kink. That's a torpedo hitting the Lusitania.
那可不是挫折,那是致命性打击
It's a matter of discretion, James.
詹姆士,这是需要谨小慎微的事情
Discretion and return on capital.
谨慎还有返还本金
And you're going to get it. We'll make good.
本金会返还的,我们会处理好的
It's just a matter of him and I Too many people talking!
只要我和他... 七嘴八舌的
We'd prefer to discuss this with the commodore.
我们更愿意和准将谈
He's given me complete authority. I never heard that.
他全权委托我处理了,我没听说
Then you weren't paying attention!
那说明你没听仔细
Is he dead? Or just dying?
他是已经死了还是快死了?
My father is fine. Listen, son.
我父亲很好,听着,小子
You're trying to diddle the wrong men.
你骗钱骗错对象了
Yeah? You gonna drum me out of your yacht club?
是嘛,你打算把我"敲"出游艇俱乐部?
It's high time you and your whole goddamned generation
是时候你和你们这该死的一代人
learned something about respect.
学学怎么尊重人了
You just taught me plenty.
我刚跟你学了不少
Gentlemen.
先生们
What the hell are you doing? Fuck these people!
你干什么呢? 操这帮人
These people are financing the entire operation.
这帮人资助了整个运营
I'm done with them. Who said it was your decision?
我不跟他们打交道了,谁说轮到你说了算了?
I don't see anyone else in charge.
我看不出来,谁可以说了算
I brought you in on this! Oh, you did?
我拉你入的伙,你拉的?
Thank you.
那谢谢了
Now stay the fuck outta my business.
现在开始少管我的事情
Thank you for the lift.
多谢你载我一程
What did they say about your father?
你父亲的情况你怎么说的?
They know something's wrong.
他们察觉出问题了
And they questioned you, berated you.
然后他们讯问了你,斥责了你
And then Jackson You know Parkhurst?
之后杰克逊... 你认识帕克赫斯特?
I know all of them, dear. How well?
他们我全都认识,亲爱的,熟吗?
No one is allowed to do this to you.
没人有权动手打你
It's $70,000.
欠了七万美元
That's nothing to men like that.
对他那样的人不算钱
Plus Horvitz in Philly?
外加Philly的Horvitz
He keeps hocking me for his booze.
他不停催促我发货
You will not be disrespected and you have to make that clear.
你必须发出信息,没人可以对你不敬
All right, ma. "All right, leave me alone"?
好了,妈,"好了,别管我"?
Or "all right, I understand what needs to be done"?
还是"好了,我知道该怎么做了"
Both.
都有
John D. Rockefeller was born on a farm.
约翰洛克菲勒出生在农场
His father was a bigamist
他父亲
and a confidence man.
公然重婚
His mother was a saint.
他母亲忍辱负重
Now he's worth $1 billion.
现在他身价10亿美元
And how is he spending his Memorial Day?
那他纪念日过得如何?
He's not pumping oil.
他不用亲自钻油
Go on now. Go!
走开,走
Hey! No, don't!
嗨,别,别
Come on now.
放下
Good boy.
听话
Hey, I need that back!
嗨,还给我
I need that mask!
面具还给我
Look at this. I'm like a lobster.
看看我,穿得像只龙虾
Chase a little ball around in the sun? Idiotic.
在太阳底下追着个小球转,跟白痴似的
Where is Owen?
欧文去哪了?
Dropping off Harry Daugherty. Why?
去送哈里 ·多尔蒂了,怎么了?
Your brother's here.
你弟弟来了
In the conservatory. You let him in?
人在暖房, 你让他进来了?
What else could I do?
不然我要怎么办?
It'll be fine.
没事了
How many places have you lived in?
自从你搬出家后
Since you moved out of the house?
你一共在多少个地方住过?
Eight? Nine? What difference does it make?
八个还是九个,这话有意义吗?
I had the upstairs apartment on Monroe,
我在门罗镇有套复式公寓
a little bungalow with June,
还有一间平房
and the place we got now.
再有就是现在的住处
I was there for Christmas.
我圣诞节去过
The last time we spoke...
上次我们谈到...
There was an offer made. The offer's gone.
你提出了条件... 条件作废了
See? That's it. Pfft!
看见没,就是那样
No conversation.
说不上几句话
Only orders.
只会下命令
I'm your brother, Nucky.
我是你弟弟,努基
Then I love you.
那么我爱你
Now unless you have something to say,
除了抱怨上帝不公
aside from the fact that God distributes his gifts unequally,
你要没别的话
this conversation is over.
我跟你没话说了
I know who's gonna testify against you.
我知道,谁会出庭指证你
It doesn't matter.
无所谓谁出庭
I just played golf with the Attorney General of the United States.
我刚和美利坚司法部长一起打了高尔夫
Think about what that means. You are one nasty prick.
想想那意味着什么, 你个无耻的王八蛋
And you're a frightened little boy with no place else to go.
而你现在惊慌失措,无处容身
So give me something else and we can talk.
说点有用的,我们就接着谈
Give me something else
说点有用的
and I'll know you're my brother.
我会记起,你是我弟弟
The commodore is out of the game.
准将玩完了
He's had a stroke.
他中风了
They're trying to keep it under wraps.
他们试图保密
Who are "they"? The kid and his mother.
他们指谁? 吉米和他妈
They're in over their heads, Nuck.
他们已经招架不住了,努克
They can't see past their own
他们自己都看不见自己的...
resentment? She's batty.
忿恨? 她已经抓狂了
I mean I don't blame her.
也不怪她
But that whole situation?
可整个事态?
It was never right. And that was my fault?
从来就不对头, 那倒是我的错了?
Of course not. You did what you had to do
当然不是,你做了你该做的
taking care of me, Pop.
照顾了我,爸爸
I know that. And Mabel.
我懂的,还有梅布尔
Yeah. Poor Mabel.
对,可怜的梅布尔
I made a mistake, Nuck.
我错了,努克
I admit it.
我承认
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to fuckin' do.
我不知道,该怎么做
Here I am.
我现在站在这里
All right.
好吧
We'll sort it out.
事情可以解决
But there is something I have to ask of you.
不过有件事,我要你做
Anything, Nuck.
任何事,努克
I need you to get on your knees.
我要你跪下
Bend down to the ground and kiss my fucking shoes, you piece of shit.
趴在地上,舔我的鞋,你个烂人
What?
什么?
You come crawling back here because
你之所以爬回来
you don't have the balls to finish what you started.
是因为你没勇气继续玩下去了
Fuck that little cocksucker you call a partner.
操你那个小屁孩搭档
Fuck his conniving cunt of a mother.
操他搞阴谋的婊子母亲
Fuck that old man. I'll see his corpse in a ditch.
操那老东西,我等着看他弃尸荒野
And fuck you, brother!
还有操你,弟弟
Enough.
够了
Get out of this house.
滚出我家
Pop I don't give a fuck.
爸爸怎么办? 我才不管
In the future, if you're going to point a gun at someone,
以后,你如果要拿枪对准别人
make sure it's loaded.
确保枪里有子弹
Is this to be our life?
这是我们以后要过的日子?
Hey.
Don't be hiding there.
别躲着了
No no, come on now.
别走,别走,来吧
This way.
这边走
Hush yourself! Don't hit him.
静下来,别开枪
Well, he's quiet now.
嗯,他静下来了
Banging around an awful lot out there.
在树林里到处乱窜
Bad for the varmints. I'm sorry.
把猎物都吓跑了,对不起
Sit on down now before you chase 'em all off.
趁没把猎物吓跑前,快坐下吧
Go on now, give it to him.
好了,给他吧
That itch? Sometimes.
会痒吗? 有时会
Don't half doubt it.
毫无疑问
Tree rat? He means squirrel.
吃点树鼠? 松鼠
No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
You a revenue agent?
你是禁酒探员?
Then here.
接着
Uh, very strong. Made it myself.
嗯,烈酒,我自己酿的
Have some more.
多喝点
Now I'm Glenmore. This is Pete.
我叫格伦莫尔 这是皮特
Richard Harrow.
我叫哈罗·理查德
Where are you from, Richard?
你从哪里来的,理查德?
I live in Atlantic city.
我住在大西洋城
That's a sight to see, I'm told.
别人告诉我,那里景色不错
You've never been?
你没去过吗?
It must be 30 miles.
离着30公里远呢
I was once.
我去过一次
Saw a flying horse.
看见过飞马
That was some kind of trick. Well, it looked real to me.
那是某种游戏,嗯,我看着像真的
You're an easilybamboozled individual.
你真是个容易上当的家伙
Oh, lay off your pontificating.
少教育人
What brings you out here, Richard?
你到这里做什么来了,理查德?
I was hunting.
我在狩猎
I left my things by a pond.
我把装备留在了池塘边
Which pond now? I'm not sure.
哪个池塘? 我也不清楚
Well, that's how one mistake leads to another.
嗯,麻烦一个接着一个
Well, we're gonna eat something.
我们准备吃点东西
You probably should too.
你也该吃点
Here's to flying horses.
敬飞马
Sorry to keep you boys waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
Been crawling through the underbrush?
去灌木丛里狩猎了?
Too much sun this morning.
今天早上的阳光太毒了
Say hello to your new prosecutor.
跟起诉你的检察官打声招呼
You must be Charles. Call me Chip, Mr Thompson.
你一定是查尔斯了, 叫我Chip 汤姆森先生
Chip. Harry tells me you're a man I can count on.
Chip 哈里告诉我,这次要靠你了
I'd certainly like to think so.
我肯定是这样了
So you've talked?
那么你们已经谈过了?
Mr Thorogood and I have begun a discussion.
索罗古德和我谈论了一下
He's, uh, fairly new to the courtroom.
他刚开始做公诉人
I hope that's not going be an issue.
我希望,那不会是问题
Only if you don't know where the judge sits.
除非你笨到连法官都认不出来
He's the one in the robe, right?
法官就是穿长袍的,对吧
Very droll. I need to know how this will work.
真逗, 我要知道操作步骤
Well, the U.S. attorney here
嗯,司法部长先生
presents a motion to transfer to federal court.
会亲自调集本案至联邦法庭
Under the argument that the electionrigging charges
起诉的罪名是选举舞弊和
and the Mann act violation constitute
违反曼那法案
an ongoing criminal enterprise operating across state lines.
穿越州界进行有组织犯罪活动
And thus within the purview of the third circuit.
这样的话,案件由第三巡回法院审理
What happens then?
然后呢?
We go before our judge. He buys the humble wares
我们提前和法官打招呼
which we set before him, and then Mr Thorogood
送点礼,而索罗古德先生这边仅仅
brings all of his legal acumen and youthful energy to bear.
靠法律知识和年轻人的干劲来抗衡
Fortunately for us The department of justice determines
幸运的是... 检察部门认定
it's simply not worth the time and resources
不值得花费大量时间和精力
to prosecute your case, which is dropped.
来起诉你的案件,于是撤诉了
We're swamped with Volstead as it is.
同禁酒令一样阳奉阴违
You're not saying thank you. I need a guarantee.
我没听见谢谢, 我需要一个保证
You're not gonna get one.
不会有保证的
Just remember, this was your idea.
记住了,这是你的主意
All right.
好了
Ah, I have an early train.
我要赶早上的火车
Sorry to hear it.
真遗憾
We're free all evening.
我们整晚都没事了
What should I do with the bones?
骨头怎么处理?
Don't give 'em to him. He'll choke.
别喂狗,他会噎着的
What's his name? He's not mine.
他叫什么名字? 不是我的狗
He just comes around. He knows who he is.
他只是一直跟着, 这得问他自己了
He's an old soldier who just keeps on fighting.
这是条生命力顽强的狗
Don't you, boy?
不是吗,小崽子?
For what?
为了什么?
What's that?
什么什么?
What does he fight for?
他生存为了什么?
You're gonna have to ask him.
你得问他自己了
Now what's your pleasure, Glenmore?
你现在打算怎么着,格伦莫尔?
I'm of a mind to sleep out tonight.
我准备野外住一晚了
I'm going home I guess.
我打算回家了
You're gettin' soft.
你越来越胆小了
What about you, Richard?
你呢,理查德?
I should get back to town.
我该回城里了
How you aim to do that?
你还认得路吗?
I don't know.
不认得
I got the Ford parked not a hundred yards away.
我有辆福特车停在100码外
Say, Richard.
我说理查德
I'm out in these woods a lot. People come out here,
我来树林里狩猎很多次了,人们来这里
they get up to all kinds of foolishness.
就是为了抛开各种烦恼
That's not what these woods is for.
狩猎的意义就在于此
You understand me?
你明白我的意思吗?
These woods is for hunting and fishing,
这片树林是用来狩猎和垂钓
seeing what the birds get up to.
观赏鸟群的
These woods are for living.
这片树林是饱含生命力的
Understand me there?
懂我的意思吗?
Yes.
All right then.
那好
You can fix it, right?
你能修好,对吗?
Your old pop can fix anything.
你老爸可以修好任何东西
Does your throat still hurt?
你喉咙还疼吗?
This medicine helps.
吃了药好多了
I'm not eating, June. Eli, it's George. Can I talk to you?
我没胃口,琼·伊莱我是乔治能谈谈吗?
Ho there, Patrick.I'm Brian.
你好,帕特里克我是布赖恩
Sure okay.
好的
You know what we need for this, Bri?
知道我们还需要什么吗,Bri?
A veeblefetzer.
切割机床
The lefthanded kind.
左手握的那种
Do we have one? Huhuh.
我们有吗? 嗯
Mr Dean across the street, tell him I asked.
找街对面的迪安先生,就说我要
Scoot.
快去
We're alone, right?
就剩我们了,对吧
What's it look like? I dunno.
你说呢? 我不知道啊
You got a lot of kids.
你有一大堆孩子
I don't store 'em in the garage.
我又不把他们藏在车库
There's a rumor going around.
流言开始甚嚣尘上了
The commodore you know?
准将...你知道吗?
I don't know. That he apoplexy.
我不知道,他脑出血了
He's like a log or something.
他成植物人了还是什么的
He can't even take a piss by himself. Not true, George.
他连上厕所都要人扶,不是真的,乔治
I saw him this morning. We had breakfast.
我今天早上还见了他,一起用的早餐
Eggs... bacon.
炒蛋...还要培根
The man loves his bacon.
他吃了不少培根
It's all on track.
一切都正常
Maybe we should go over there?
也许我们应该去看看
Bother him this hour? Just to be sure.
这个时候去打扰? 只是确保没事
I mean after you had breakfast, you never know.
早餐以后发生了什么,你也不知道啊
I'm with the kid now, George. Right.
我现在陪着孩子呢,乔治 对
So I'll go over.
我自己去
Are you listening to what I'm saying? I heard,
你听到我说的话吗? 我听着呢
but think it through. If the commodore's not
但仔细想想,如果准将...
I just told you If he can't protect us from your brother,
我刚说了啊, 要是他不能罩着我们
I have to say it, we're all in a very exposed
我不得不说,我们将陷入一个非常...
what are you doing?
你干什么?
Huh? You're moving towards me.
嗯? 你冲着我过来了
All I want you to do is take a second It's true, isn't it?
你要做的就是静下来, 传言是真的对吗?
Absolutely not. Oh Jesus,
当然不是,上帝啊
it is true.
是真的
Oh, so now it's what, you and Jimmy?
那现在就你和吉米了?
This was the plan? Son of a bitch.
这就是计划了?狗娘养的
Okay, George? Hey, let go of me.
好了, 乔治,嗨,放手
I'm not gonna do anything. Then let go let go!
我不是要动手,那放手,放手
Look, keep it down, my family That's it, I'm out.
听着,小声点,我家人... 行了,我退出
I want out. Look, all I'm asking for
我要退出,听着,我只要...
let go. If you don't let go, there's gonna be trouble.
放手,你要是不放手,别怪我翻脸了
George. I'm saying it now I'll go straight to Nucky, I will.
乔治,我告诉你,我直接告诉努基去,我真的会
I'll tell the world George, shut the fuck up!
我要公之于众,乔治闭嘴
Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Yeah.All right.Okay okay.
操,遭了,操,遭了好的,好的
Dad! Dad!
爸爸,爸爸
He doesn't have one. Huh?
他没有,什么?
The thing you asked for he never heard of it.
你要的东西,他从没听说过
Uh... So...
哦...那么...
You need to go back to the house.
你回屋子里去
My throat.
我的喉咙
I don't want you catching this.
我不想你被传染了
How's your head feeling?
你伤口感觉怎么样
Like I won another round with that car door.
和车门亲密接触了一下
You need to pay more attention.
下回要注意了
That's why it's called an accident, Ange.
意外是没法预防的,安吉拉
The things you said at the ceremony,
你仪式上说的
did you mean them?
是发自内心的吗?
I'm here.
我坐着这里
With you.
陪伴着你
Our son's asleep in his bed.
我们的儿子安静地睡觉
Nobody's hungry.
没有人挨饿
Nobody's scared.
没有人担惊受怕
What else is there?
还能要求什么?
There's gotta be something.
没有别的了吗
Hasn't there?
没了
Is there a reason not to answer it?
可以不去应门吗?
I don't think so.
不行
We missed you this morning. Richard
我们今天早上都想到了你,理查德。
The dedication for the memorial.
你做出的牺牲
I wasn't interested in that.
我对那个不感兴趣
You all right?
你还好吗?
I should talk to Jimmy.
我要跟吉米谈谈
We're okay, Ange.
我们要谈会儿,安吉拉
Where were you today?
你今天去哪了?
I needed to take a walk.
我要散散心
I should've gone with you.
我真该跟你一起去
We're both back now.
我们现在碰面了
Are you up for a job tonight?
晚上的事你准备好了吗?
Richard? Is there a problem,
理查德?有问题吗
Would you fight for me?
你会为我而战斗吗?
Of course I would.
我当然会
Right down to the last bullet.
战至最后一刻
Then let's go to work.
那我们走吧
Mr Parkhurst? Would you like your cocoa in here this evening?
帕克赫斯特先生,晚上可可要端到这里吗?
Upstairs as usual.
跟平常一样端到楼上
Half an hour. Yes sir.
半小时后,是,先生
You know what this is, Alexander?
你知道,这是什么吗,亚历山大?
A sioux Indian breech cloth.
印第安苏族人的衣服
I've been hunting one down for years.
我搜寻了很多年了
It doesn't cover much, does it? No.
只覆盖了一块部位,是吗? 对
They come charging at you practically bareassed,
他们裹着一块遮羞布朝你逼近
waving one of those clubs.
挥舞着木棍
Thought they could stop bullets
自以为他们
with magic.
可以刀枪不入
Foolish.
愚蠢之极
Fine bead work though!
手工倒是不错
Yes sir. Damn fool savages.
没错,先生,愚蠢的野人
Fetch you in 30 minutes, Mr Parkhurst.
半小时后来,帕克赫斯特先生
Alexander, on second thought I will have the cocoa.
亚历山大想了想,可可端这里吧
What?
什么?
What is oh!
怎么了?
What? I'm gonna teach you something now.
怎么了? 我要好好教教你尊重人
Who the hell are you? A soldier. No!
你是谁? 战士。不
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
天呐,吓死我了
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉,夫人
Did you hear something too?
你也听见什么了吗?
What do you mean? Someone screaming.
什么意思? 有人尖叫
No, I heard you out here.
没有,我听见你的脚步声
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
The children are fine. I...
孩子们没事,我...
I just felt
我只是觉得...
it's been a strange day.
今天很诡异
You should get back to bed.
你回房睡觉吧
Good night, ma'am.
晚安,夫人
Lady of the manor?
女主人?
Keep your voice down. It wasn't me who screamed.
小声点,刚刚尖叫的又不是我
I couldn't help it.
我情不自禁了
Well, I'll not do it again, if that's what you'd prefer.
你要是不喜欢的话,我不会再这么做了
Out there snooping around probably thinks I'm pinching the silverware.
鬼鬼祟祟地,可能以为我在偷银器
I should too, what she pays me.
我倒真该偷,卖了不少钱
Tight with a pound, is she? That's just the tip of it.
她很吝啬? 那只是其中一桩
She made me call her family in New York,
她让我,打电话给她纽约的亲人
and they didn't want anything to do with her.
结果他们压根不想和她沾上边
Hard luck.
真不走运
You shouldn't be in my room at this hour.
你真不该这个时候出现在我房间
I shouldn't be in your room at all.
我任何时候都不该在你房间出现
But what's the sense in doing something half wrong?
但既然错了,那就一错到底吧
Please don't get me into trouble.
不要给我找麻烦
I'd never dare.
从来不敢
Eli I can't see anything,
伊莱.我什么都看不见
What is it you need to see?
你需要看见什么?
Whatever it is I'm doing.
看见才能做事啊
Jesus! Is it somebody I know?
天呐,这人我认识吗?
It's Mary Pickford. You killed Mary Pickford?
是玛丽·皮克福德 你杀了玛丽·皮克福德?
Help me get this in the car, then you can go.
帮我抬到车里,然后你就可以走了
Eddie, right?
你是埃迪对吧?
Ja. Could you go find us some cold champagne
是, 你能去弄点冰镇香槟
and some ice water and some oysters?
冰水还有牡蛎吗?
Big ones.
要"大"的哦
Shut the door, counselor.
把门带上,顾问先生

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
harrow ['hærəu]

想一想再看

n. 耙 vt. 耙掘,伤害,使苦恼

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
distinguished [di'stiŋgwiʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓著的,尊敬的 动词distinguish的过

联想记忆
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
indictment [in'daitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 控告;起诉书

联想记忆
pond [pɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 池塘
v. 筑成池塘

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
dedication [.dedi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 奉献,献词,献堂礼

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。