Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
Where is it? Go to hell.
东西在哪里?你去死
You did this to yourself.
是你害死你自己的
Sara, if you're listening, I only hope by now you've found your safe haven,
莎拉,如果你在听的话,我希望你已找到你的安全港
I took advantage of you and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare,
我利用了你,让你置身于所有医生的梦魇
sara Tancredi. You know her well?
莎拉.坦克雷迪,你跟她熟吗?
I'd know her better if you get my ass moved.
如果你把我调走,我就跟她很熟
I'll talk to the warden. Another Chance, safe Haven.
我会找典狱长谈,“再一次机会”和“安全港”
Those are the names of some of the chapters in the book they use in A.A.
都是戒酒无名会,使用书籍的章名
Don't make no mistake about it. We will be a family if it kills us.
千万不要质疑我的话,我们是一家人,同归于尽也无妨
That's your map?
那是你的地图?
What happened to your arm? My dad drinks too.
你的手怎么了?我爸爸也会喝酒
My tummy hurts.
我的肚子痛
She needs that medicine. She can't go two days without it.
她需要吃药,两天没吃药会发作
Kacee's going into the system now. Aiding an escaped con.
凯西要被正式起诉了,帮助逃犯的罪名
I'll turn myself in. Kacee said you need to run.
我会自首,凯西要你继续逃
If you turn yourself in, Dede won't have either of you.
如果你被逮捕或是自首,蒂蒂会失去双亲
Michael, I want this to be over. That makes two of us.
迈克尔,我要这一切结束,我也是
It's looking at whatever your father gave you,
现在都要靠,你父亲给你的东西了
It's just a key.
只是一把钥匙
If I may, sir. The president, she could be useful.
长官,恕我直言有个场合她可以派上用场
Madame President?
总统女士?
I want you to come home, Paul,
我要你回来,保罗
But not with those brothers running around the country,
但不能让这两兄弟流窜全国
Caroline. Please bring them in, Paul,
卡洛琳请你逮捕他们,保罗
And everything can go back to the way it was,
之后一切就能恢复原状
Agent Kellerman.
我是凯勒曼探员
Paul, where are you?
保罗,你在哪里?
Out in the cold, remember? I'm speaking in chicago tonight,
被你丢在外头,忘了吗? 我今晚要在芝加哥演讲
Yeah, well...
我会的
Lincoln.
林肯
Sara.
莎拉
It's funny how you only call me when you need me.
真有趣,你只有在需要我的时候才打给我
Maybe funny's not the right word. All of this can go away, Paul,
也许说有趣不太恰当,一切都可以结束,保罗
Can it? Yes,
真的吗?真的
I am the president of the United States,
我是美国总统
Please just come back to chicago and turn Burrows and Scofield in,
请你回芝加哥,交出斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯
I promise you that I will make everything go back to the way it was,
我向你保证,一切都会回到当初
I have to go. Just come back, Paul,
我得走了,回来吧,保罗
I need you,
我需要你
You actually think we have a shot?
你认为我们有机会平反?
It depends on what your father gave you.
这要看你父亲交给你,什么东西
This fell out of his pocket when I found him. I don't recognize the insignia, do you?
我发现他时,钥匙从他口袋掉出来,我不认得这徽章,你呢?
No.
不认得
But, uh...
可是
sara, we've got someone working with us now.
莎拉,现在有人和我们一起合作
Good morning, sunshine.
早安,宝贝
How'd you sleep?
睡得好吗?
I tell you what.
不如这样
I'll go unlock the kids and make us all breakfast.
我去放孩子们出来,再替大家做早餐
No, I'll get the kids.
不,我去找孩子
No. I insist.
不,我坚持
No.
不行
I'll get the kids.
我去找孩子
And my hand cream will make them rope burns feel better.
我的护手霜可以,让绳子擦伤的地方舒服一点
It won't work.
行不通的
Of course it will. Says right here on the bottle:
当然可以,瓶子上面有写
"Soothes skin irritations and..." No. This.
“舒缓皮夫不适” 不,我是说这件事
It won't work. I've got a job. The kids have school.
行不通的,我有工作,孩子要上学
We're all gonna get back to our normal routines...
等这个调适时期结束
...once this little adjustment period is over.
我们就会恢复正常生活
There's someone coming over today. Who?
今天有人会来,谁?
This woman, Patty, from the Welcome Wagon Committee.
社区欢迎委员会的派蒂
Call her and cancel. I don't have her number.
打电话取消,我没有她的电话
And if she shows up and I don't answer the door...
如果她来,我没有应门
...she's gonna know something's wrong.
她会发现出事了
Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy bear.
亲爱的泰迪
You need to go.
你必须离开
If she recognizes you...
如果她认出你来
I don't want you to get in trouble.
我不希望你惹上麻烦
That's nonsense.
别胡说了
It's no trouble.
不麻烦
No trouble at all.
一点麻烦也没有
Wakey-wakey, children.
起床了,孩子们
Hi, sara.
你好,莎拉
What's done is done. We all want the same thing.
我们既往不咎,现在我们目标一致
You didn't tell us you left her to die.
你没说你丢下她,让她等死
I was scaring her.
我当时只是在吓唬她
I would've pulled her out.
我会把她拉出来的
No. No, you left me in there to drown.
不,你想害我在里头溺死
I wonder how long you can hold your breath.
不知道你能憋气多久
Maybe we should find out. You need me and you know it.
我们来试试看,你需要我,你很清楚
You need me. You need me and you know it.
你需要我,你很清楚
Why? Why do we need him? We have the key. We'll find out what it's for.
为何需要他?钥匙在我们手上,我们可以查出用途
I can tell you what that key's for right now.
我现在就能告诉你们,钥匙的用途
It's to a private cigar club.
那是私人雪茄俱乐部的钥匙
Where?
在哪里?
Chicago.
芝加哥
We have to hurry.
我们得快点
We have to hurry, Larry. I did a bad thing.
我们得快点,赖瑞,我做了坏事
I did a very bad thing.
我做了很坏的事
All gas stations.
所有的加油站
On 80, 30, 77.
八十、三十、七十七号公路上
I want scofield and Burrows' pictures on each and every gas pump.
我要所有的加油机,都贴上这两兄弟的照片
If they have no fuel, they can't get anywhere.
如果车子没油,他们哪儿都去不了
Sir. What?
长官,什么事?
We might need to divert our attention away from scofield and Burrows.
我们可能得稍微,从斯科菲尔德与巴罗斯身上分心
Why would I do that? One of the escapees just killed a civilian.
为什么?逃犯之一刚杀了一位平民
Patoshik.
是帕托西克
A man fitting his description was spotted running from the scene of a brutal homicide.
有人看到符合描述的男子,从残暴凶杀案的现场逃逸
It happened in Algoma, Wisconsin.
地点在威斯康辛州阿哥马
It's less than four hours from the president.
离总统所在处不到四小时
Call the field office in Madison and have them get some agents out there.
连络麦迪逊的分局,叫他们派人过去
I'll notify headquarters. I didn't say headquarters.
我会通知总局,我没说总局
Are you not following direct orders?
你不听我的指示吗?
Oh, I'm following direct orders, sir.
我听指示,长官
Just not from you anymore.
但再也不是你的了
Everything goes through headquarters from now on.
现在起,一切都要呈报总部
May I?
我可以走了吗?
Yeah?
什么事?
You heard about Patoshik?
听说帕托西克的事了吗?
Just now.
刚听说
Good,
很好
He goes. Come on,
杀了他,拜托
The man is mentally ill. He doesn't know anything.
他有精神病,什么都不知道
Patoshik was one of scofield's cellmates for a while.
帕托西克曾当过,斯科菲尔德的狱友
He's included in the escape. Who knows what he knows.
斯科菲尔德帮他脱逃,天晓得他知道什么
Scofield and Burrows are still out. Don't worry about scofield and Burrows.
这两兄弟依然现在先别管这两兄弟的事
So.
所以
Again.
我再说一次
Patoshik goes.
杀了帕托西克
Take care of it.
把事办好
Hi. Are you in charge of seating?
你好,你负责划位吗?
Yeah. Can I help you? Agent Paul Kellerman, secret service.
对,有事吗?保罗.凯勒曼探员,特勤
I'm transporting a fugitive to Chicago. I need you to clear a car for me.
我要移送逃犯回芝加哥,我要你替我清空一节车厢
A fugitive? That's right.
逃犯?没错
It's just, we're already near capacity, I mean...
可是火车几乎已经客满了
You want us to rub elbows with the passengers?
你要他和其他乘客挤在一起吗?
No, sir. Okay.
不是的,好
What's he wanted for?
他犯了什么罪?
Killing people.
杀人
Good Lord. Make it happen.
天啊,麻烦你了
Come on. Follow me.
走,跟我来
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
If you say so.
你说了算
We use him to get what we need...
我们利用他,找到需要的资料
...then we dump him.
然后就甩了他
Okay.
好
I'm sorry you got involved in this.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
The fact that you're helping us...
你能帮助我们
...it means a lot.
对我们意义重大
Thank you.
谢谢你
The other riders aren't in any danger, are they?
其他乘客不会有危险吧?
I mean, should I make an announcement or anything?
我需要广播通知大家吗?
You want pandemonium?
你想造成大恐慌吗?
No, sir. Okay, then no announcements, all right?
不想,好,那就别广播
Keep everybody out of this car and everything's jake.
不要让人进入这车厢,一切就没事
I've done this a million times, never had a problem.
我经验丰富,从未出过问题
Yeah. Will do.
好的
Let's go.
上来吧
For all passengers going to chicago,,,
前往芝加哥的乘客
,,, we will be stopping at stations,,,,
我们将停靠
We'll be in Chicago in about five hours.
五小时后就会抵达芝加哥
You wanna get some rest?
休息一下吧?
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Brad.
布拉德
You don't look good.
你的脸色真难看
I helped you with sara Tancredi, and you were supposed to get me into Ad seg.
我帮你找莎拉.坦克雷迪,你说好要帮我调到单独牢房
I tried.
我试过了
But your new warden...
可是新的典狱长
...straight as an arrow...
讲都讲不通
...but I might be able to do you one better than Ad seg.
但我可能有,比单独牢房更好的奖赏
You found scofield and Burrows through the Russian girl, right?
你透过那俄国女孩,找到那两兄弟,对吧?
Yeah, Nika. Why?
对,妮卡,怎么了?
And you tracked down Bagwell by following susan Hollander.
你也透过苏珊贺兰德,找到巴格韦尔
Yeah. And I blow my nose with my right hand...
对,我习惯用右手擤鼻涕
...and I wipe my ass with my left. What of it?
用左手擦屁股,那又怎样?
I've got very powerful people behind me that want me to finish my job.
我背后有很强大的势力在撑腰,他们要我完成任务
They can push the quickest habeas corpus proceedings the courts have ever seen.
他们有办法对法院施压,让你快速拿到人身保护令
The paperwork's sitting on the right person's desk as we speak...
现在这些文件,就放在负责人桌上
...setting forth all the constitutional violations in your prosecution.
提出你的起诉过程中,所有违宪的部份
It's just waiting to be rubber-stamped.
只要盖个章就好
And what do I have to do?
你们要我做什么?
You just find those cons.
只要找到那些逃犯
Only this time...
不过这次
...you're gonna do it for me.
你要替我工作
Unofficially, under the radar, no paper trail.
低调秘密地进行,不留证据
I need a junkyard dog who's willing to do the ugly things it takes...
我要一个心狠手辣,愿意动手的人
...to bring a con to justice.
才能够让逃犯就地正法
Are you my dog, Brad?
你愿意吗,布拉德?
Damn hell yeah, I am.
那当然
This is delicious.
真美味
What'd you call it again?
你说菜名叫什么?
That, my dear Pattycake, is what my auntie back in 'Bama used to call hobo chicken...
亲爱的派蒂,我阿拉巴马的阿姨叫它游民鸡
...one part chicken, two parts spice, three parts actual hobo.
一份鸡肉、两份香料,三份真正的游民
Oh, come on.
真爱说笑
I know...
我知道
...fowl isn't part of a traditional brunch, per se...
传统早午餐,不会吃鸡鸭肉
...but I have found a lean meat can act as an aperitif...
但我发现瘦肉,可以当成开胃菜
...to awaken the palate...
唤醒味蕾
...for more subtle flavors and textures...
感受更细致的味道和口感
...such as...
例如
Mommy!
来了
Pumpkin cinnamon bread with fresh strawberries and cream.
南瓜肉桂面包,加上新鲜草莓和奶油
Oh, boy.
天啊
Now, how did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
Church.
教会
After my...
在我发生
...accident...
意外之后
...I was volunteering with some other amputees.
我和其他残障人士在当义工
My parish back home did an exchange program...
我家乡的教区和这里的教会
...with churches all over this fine country and, well...
办了交换义工计划
...the good Lord just saw fit to plop my country rump right down...
上帝冥冥中,安排了我这乡巴佬
...in the pew right beside my suzie Q.
坐在我的小苏珊旁边
And you just stole her heart.
你就这样偷走她的心
I'm a regular one-armed bandit.
我是个独臂强盗
Mrs. Wallace.
瓦勒斯太太
Teddy just bought me a brand-new bike.
泰迪刚买了台新脚踏车给我
It's out in the garage. Wanna go see? Sure.
就在车库,你想不想看?好啊
We have got company.
我们有客人
Oh, that's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not. It's rude. Zack knows better, ain't that right?
不,这样没礼貌,柴克很清楚,对吧?
You do know better, Zack.
你应该很清楚,柴克
You gotta have discipline.
一定要守规矩
Without a strong father figure, a young man might just end up in prison.
如果没有父亲管教,年轻人可能会落到坐牢的下场
Since you are such a fan,,,
既然你这么喜欢
...of Elaine's store-bought blueberry pie, I'm gonna bake you a real pie.
店里卖的三流蓝莓派,我就烤真正的派请你吃
My name's Lance, and I'm an addict.
我是兰斯,我有毒瘾
Hi. My name is not Lance, and I'm not an addict.
你好,我不叫兰斯,我没有毒瘾
Michael.
迈克尔
Do you know if there's any way I can get any water?
你知道哪里有水喝吗?
Yeah, I think there's a bathroom downstairs. I'll check.
楼下好像有厕所,我去看看
Thanks.
谢谢
It was never personal, sara.
我不是针对你个人,莎拉
War never is. Yeah.
战争无关个人,对
Sara.
莎拉
Sara, back off.
莎拉,放手
Let him go, sara. Sara! Sara.
放开他,莎拉,莎拉!莎拉
Settle down.
别激动
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
站住
You get one of those. You get one of those. One.
我总有一天会给你好看
Down. Get down, right now.
趴下,动作快
What?
什么事?
These three guys said they saw what looked to be a fight going on in there.
这三个人说,好像看到有人在打架
They didn't, okay? Just get the train to Chicago.
没有,好吗?让我们去芝加哥就是了
Do I need to notify the police? Do what I told you to do.
需要我通知警察吗?照我刚刚的话去做
Take the tickets, I'll watch the fugitive, you can continue to do bong-hits...
你检查车票,我看守逃犯,你们可以继续吸大麻
...or whatever you do back there, okay? You guys mind your own business.
我不管你们在后面要作什么,你们不要多管闲事
Everybody clear?
大家都懂了吗?
Great.
很好
Don't interrupt again, please.
请不要再来打扰
Just so we're all clear...
咱们把话说清楚
...if she tries that again...
要是她敢再动我
You'll do what?
你要怎么办?
Just stay on the other side of the car.
留在车厢另一头就是了
It wasn't personal, Paul.
我不是针对你个人,保罗
The pleasure was all ours, Pattycake.
这是我们的荣幸,派蒂
Oh, what are these?
这是什么?
I'm gonna do some renovations.
我在重新装璜
I was just tapping the sheetrock, looking for the stud.
我在修补石膏板,找里面的钉子
Looks like you already found one.
看来你已经找到壮男了
Potty-mouth!
真是口无遮拦
Me and the girls get together every Friday for book club.
我们每周五,会举办读书会
You ought to host it this week, and everybody can meet you.
这周应该你主办,大家就可以认识你
I'll see you then.
到时见
Can't wait.
我等不及了
This ain't never gonna work here.
在这里行不通的
Go pack your things.
去打包行李
We're moving.
我们要搬家
Now, if you don't stop me...
如果你不阻止我
...I am gonna eat this whole thing by myself, huh?
我会一个人把它吃光光
All right, sweetie.
好吧,甜心
Listen, I'll make a deal with you.
听着,我们来做个约定
Remember that merry-go-round that we saw today?
记得我们今天,看到的旋转木马吗?
You're not gonna get a chance to ride it if you don't eat something. Go ahead.
如果你不吃东西就不能去搭,好吗?
I don't feel good.
可是我不舒服
Oh, sweetie.
甜心啊
Okay, come on. Let's go, all right?
来,我们走吧
I got you.
我抱你
Okay, just hold on, okay, sweetpea? Check, please.
再等一下好吗,宝贝,买单?
All right, nobody move.
大家不准动!
Hey, sara. Not now.
莎拉,现在别吵我
How is she?
她还好吗?
Well, she wants to be alone.
她想一个人静一静
So we get what her dad locked away with that key. What do we do then?
我们拿到她父亲锁起来的东西,然后呢?
I mean, you saw what they did with the tape we made.
你也看到,他们如何处理我们拍的影带
They're gonna bury everything.
他们会湮灭一切
That's why we're keeping him close to us.
所以我们才留他在身边
He's got a lot of connections in Washington.
他跟华府关系匪浅
So we get to this cigar club, open her dad's box.
我们去雪茄俱乐部,打开她父亲的箱子
What if the only thing inside's a bunch of stogies?
如果里面只有一堆雪茄怎么办?
I think it's worth making the trip to find out.
我们还是应该,走一趟去查清楚
Yes? Caroline.
什么事?卡洛琳
Paul, where are you?
保罗,你在哪里?
I need to know exactly what you meant when you said you're gonna make this right.
你说你会弥补我,我要确切知道那是什么意思
I need specifics. Where are you? What's that noise?
告诉我细节,你在哪里?怎么那么吵?
I'm on a train. I'll be in Chicago later today.
我在火车上,今天稍晚就会到芝加哥
But I need to know some specifics.
但我要知道细节
Where are Burrows and Scofield? Are they with you?
巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德呢?跟你在一起吗?
Don't worry about them, worry about me.
别管他们,我才是重点
Paul, there are still positions in my administration that need to be filled,,,
保罗,我的幕僚中,有很多职位还空着
,,, including chief of staff, I want that to be you,
包括幕僚长,我希望由你担任
When I get to Chicago, we'll meet and we'll talk.
等我到芝加哥,我们当面谈谈
All of it.
钱全交出来
Man, I just brought enough to get a sandwich. I was sitting right there.
我只带了买三明治的钱,我就坐在那里
If you're lying...
如果你说谎
Look, my daughter is sick and I don't wanna spend any more minutes in here.
我女儿生病了,我很想赶快离开
Trust me, that is all that I have.
相信我,我的钱都给你了
What do you got, sweetheart?
你有多少钱,甜心?
What do you got?
有多少?
You don't want to listen? Hey. Hey, calm down, man.
你不想乖乖听话是吗?别激动
Shut up. All right.
闭嘴!好
Listen to me. You've got to calm down.
听我说,请你冷静一点
I can help you get everything that you want.
你要什么我都可以帮你
But you don't want to hurt anybody else, right?
但你不想伤害任何人,对吧?
Come on.
别这样
Look, listen. Hey.
你听好
Why don't you lock the door and turn the closed sign back...
你何不把门上锁,把休息的招牌翻过来
...so everybody thinks that this place is closed, all right?
大家就以为,餐厅关门了,好吗?
And then we can get everybody away from the window.
然后让所有人远离窗户
Is that cool? Everybody's away from the window.
没意见吧?大家不要靠近窗户
Let's move everybody on to this side of the room.
大家移到餐厅另一头
Get on this side. Let's move to this side of the room, away from the window.
各位,过来这里,不要靠近窗户
Let's get on this side of the room, okay?
各位过去,餐厅另一头,好吗?
This side of the room. Why don't you take my daughter, okay?
餐厅这一边,你带我的女儿走,好吗?
Take her on this side of the room so that everybody, everything is gonna be okay.
带她到餐厅里面不会有事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Because you're not gonna put your hand on another person, right?
因为你不会,再伤害任何人,对吧?
Right. We're all good.
好,一切都很好
You all good?
满意吧?
We're good, right?
没事了,对吧?
Hey, sara. Come on in.
莎拉,进来
I've been sitting here, evaluating.
我刚才坐在这儿一直想
I jumped bail, I'm on the run...
我在保释期间脱逃,现在正在逃亡
...and I just tried to take a man's life.
我刚刚还企图杀人
I'm not using.
我没有吸毒
Which is actually quite an accomplishment.
这其实是一大成就
But three weeks ago, I was a doctor.
但三个礼拜前,我还是个医生
You can get that back.
你可以找回你的人生
All of it.
全部找回来
You need to believe that.
你要有这种信念
You believe that?
你有这种信念吗?
You think you can get it all back?
你觉得你可以,找回你的人生?
I choose to have faith.
我选择抱持信念
Because without that, I have nothing.
因为失去信念,我就一无所有
It's the only thing that's keeping me going.
这是唯一让我活下去的力量
Well.
这样啊
I got two things keeping me going.
我有两件事,给我力量活下去
The first is that I want the people who took my dad.
第一是我要替父亲报仇
And actually the second...
至于第二件事
...ironically, I probably wouldn't even say if I hadn't lost it.
讽刺地是,我应该还没有失去
But...
不过
...you should know that...
你应该知道
The first thing they tell you when you take the job is...
接下这工作后,他们给我的第一个警告
...never to fall in love with an inmate.
就是千万不要爱上犯人
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Roadblock.
路障
Linc, it's locked.
林肯,门锁住了
Hey, you can't be in here.
你不能进来这里!
Run the roadblock. Man, I can't do that.
把路障撞开,我办不到
Run it.
撞过去
Hey, hold them up!
停车!
Bradley Bellick, FBI.
布拉德.巴里克,调查局
Brad Bellick, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
布拉德.巴里克,联邦调查局
Brad Bellick, FBI.
布拉德.巴里克,调查局
Special Agent Brad Bellick, FBI.
特别探员布拉德.巴里克,调查局
Hi, there. I'm Brad Bellick with the FBI.
你好,我是调查局的,布拉德.巴里克
I'm an agent with the FBI, Brad Bellick.
我是调查局探员,布拉德.巴里克
Brad Bellick. I'm with the Bureau.
布拉德.巴里克,我是调查局的
Brad Bellick. I'm with the Bureau.
布拉德.巴里克,我是调查局的
I already talked to the cops. Told them all I had to say.
我能说的,都已经跟警察说过了
Yeah, well, I'm no local hayseed cop. I'm federal.
我可不是地方小警察,我是联邦探员
And you're not gonna get away with lying to me.
你要是说谎,我可不会放过你
I didn't lie to nobody. Really?
我没有骗任何人,真的吗?
"He was just some homeless guy. Hangs around Hancock square...
他只是个游民,常在汉卡广场闲晃
...hitting up college kids for change. He's down there all the time.
跟大学生要零钱,他一直待在那里
If he's not there, I don't know where to find him."
如果他不在,我也不知他在哪儿
That's your statement? Pretty much.
这就是你的口供?差不多
Well, you see the problem is, Charles "Haywire" Patoshik's a paranoid...
不过有个问题,查尔斯帕托西克,绰号海威尔,是个偏执狂
...who suffers from fear of crowds, who's terrified of strangers.
他有人群恐惧症,他怕陌生人
If he's anywhere, it's the middle of nowhere, keeping to himself, being a weirdo.
所以他一定会躲在偏僻的地方,低调地独自当怪人
And? And if you want to get tough...
所以呢?你想耍狠是吗?
...how about I arrest you right now for hindering a federal investigation?
不如我以妨碍办案,现在就逮捕你好吗?
Who they gonna believe?
他们会相信谁?
An agent with 15 years on the force and three presidential citations...
有十五年资历和三次总统表扬的探员
...or a piece of white trash with a juvie record?
还是有前科的低下阶层少女?
I didn't ask him to do it.
我没有要求他动手
But in case you haven't noticed, I ain't exactly broken up over my dad's death.
但如果你还没发现,我爸的死我一点也不难过
Why can't you just leave this Patoshik guy alone?
你们为何,一定要找到帕托西克?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Or do you want to get locked up right now?
还是你想现在就被关起来?
Yeah? I got a lead on Patoshik.
请说,我有帕托西克的线索
Where?
在哪里?
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Keep him there,
让他留在原地
Alone.
一个人
Any information on scofield and Burrows, I want to be notified immediately.
有斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯的消息,我要立刻知道
If that works out for you.
如果你没意见的话
They're gonna have cops waiting for us at the next station.
下一个车站,一定有警察等着我们
We need to jump, then. And do what?
我们得跳车,然后呢?
Hide under a barrel?
躲在桶子底下?
Linc's right.
林肯说的对
Okay, just put those in there.
把东西放进去
So sorry about all this.
我真的很抱歉
It's okay, sweetpea.
没事的,甜心
Here's everything right here, man.
东西都在里面,老兄
It's good. All right.
没事了,好
Everyone in the storage room. Now.
所有人立刻进仓库里
What?
什么?
Get back there, until the cops show up.
到后面去,等警察来
No, no, no, no. I can't go back there.
不我不能进去
Come on. No.
我们走吧,不行
You kept a cool head this whole time, don't get yourself killed.
你一直都很冷静,现在别害死自己
You know what? Listen to me.
你听好了
I'm a wanted man.
我是个通缉犯
Okay?
知道吗?
The police show up here, they'll take me back to prison. You know what? That's fine.
警察来,我会被关回监狱,那我还无所谓
But my little girl right here, she's sick...
可是我的小女儿生病了
...and she's gonna be left alone.
到时她会无依无靠
And I can't let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
So can you please let us go?
所以拜托你让我们走好吗?
Split. Okay.
走吧,好
Go on. Come on, sweetie, let's go.
快走,甜心,我们走
All right, everyone in the back. Move.
所有人到后面去,快点
Not you.
你不能走
You're coming with me.
你要跟我走
Go on, move.
快进去
Look, I want you to stay right here, okay?
你乖乖留在这里好吗?
Go on. Hey.
进去,等等
I think you should let her go, man. Take off. Last chance.
你最好放开她,快滚,这是最后一次机会
You got the money...
你已经抢到钱了
...burglary and assault, man. Hey, that's change, that's little time.
抢劫和攻击罪,那只是小罪,关一下就出来了
But this right here?
但你现在的行为?
You will be in prison for the rest of your life. You believe me on that.
你会终生出不了监狱,你最好相信我
Unless you want your daughter to see you die...
如果你不想让女儿,看见你惨死
...move.
就快滚
I'm trying to help you, man.
我是在帮助你
Come here!
过来!
Sweetie, stay right there.
甜心,不要过来
Oh, no.
糟了
Who did this?
是谁揍他的?
I did.
是我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Haywire.
海威尔!
Don't move.
不准动!
Run, Larry, run. Run, run.
赖瑞,快跑!快跑!
Dino, it's Eric, We got four jumpers,
迪诺,是我艾瑞克,有四人跳车
Three males and a female, call it in and get to the next station,
三男一女,马上报告,行驶到下个车站
Do you hear me? Get us to the next station,
听到没?快载我们到下一站
The men who pushed the roadblock are off the train...
撞开路障的人跳下车了
...near mile marker 54 just south of the Tedford Bridge.
约在五十四里路标处,刚过泰德福桥的南方
This is the state police, Stop, Stop where you are,
我们是州警,留在原地不准动
Freeze. Don't shoot.
不准动!不要开枪!
Don't shoot.
不要开枪!
Turn around.
转过来
I'm an employee of the train company.
我是火车公司的员工
Dino, it's Eric. We got four jumpers.
迪诺,是我艾瑞克,有四人跳车
Three males and a female. Get us to the next station.
三男一女,马上报告,行驶到下个车站
Let's go. Come on.
下去,快点
They told us to jump and run and not to look back, or they'd shoot us.
他们叫我们跳车然后逃跑,不准回头,不然他们会开枪
We need to find a car.
我们得找辆车
Yeah?
请说
I got Haywire trapped.
我把海威尔困住了
Don't do anything,
先别轻举妄动
Just hold him till I get there.
在我赶到前牵制他
No problem. I got this wing nut treed.
没问题,这疯子被我困在高处
Caroline. Paul, where are you?
卡洛琳,保罗,你在哪里?
Did you send the police? No, of course not,
是你派警察来的吗?当然不是
How did they know I was on that train? Paul, I have no idea,
警方怎么知道我在火车上?保罗,我完全不知情
I'll let the president know. I contact the president directly.
我会通知总统,我会直接跟总统联络
Are Burrows and Scofield with you?
巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德和你在一起吗?
I was expecting to brief the president.
我以为我要向总统简报
You report to me now.
现在起你向我回报
Paul?
保罗?
Where did we spend my 35th birthday?
我们在哪里度过,我三十五岁生日的?
What?
什么?
The restaurant, where was It? You remember.
那家餐厅,在哪里?你记得的
Don't be ridiculous. I have to go.
别说傻话,我要走了
Do not hang up. I have to go.
不要挂电话,我得走了
Just get Burrows and Scofield, Hey.
快逮捕那两兄弟,喂
Whoever this is...
不管你是谁
...tell Bill Kim that he just screwed up...
告诉比尔金,他这次搞砸了
...big time.
真的搞砸了
Paul?
保罗?
Paul?
保罗?
What's all this?
这是怎么回事?
Some wacko climbed to the top of a grain elevator.
有疯子爬上,谷物升降机的顶端
People wanna watch.
人们就会来凑热闹
God, you were supposed to keep a handle on it. Do you know what that means?
天啊,你应该控制好场面,你知道这是什么意思吗?
I got you Haywire. What else do you want?
我帮你逮到海威尔了,你还想怎样?
FBI. He's my chargee.
调查局,他是我的犯人
How you doing, Charles?
你好吗,查尔斯?
I don't wanna go back to prison.
我不想回监狱
I don't blame you.
这我不怪你
I wanna go to Holland.
我想去荷兰
That's not what I expected to hear.
没想到你会这么说
But you can't go there, son.
但你不能去,孩子
I just...
我
I just want to go here.
我只想去这个地方
See?
看到了吗?
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
You don't have to go to prison.
你不必回监狱
But you can't go to Holland either.
但你也不能去荷兰
Oh, no, no, no...
不要
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Hey.
没事的
You're in a tough spot.
你现在处境艰难
You feel trapped, you got no options...
你觉得被困住,没有后路可退
...and you're caught in a situation where you have no control.
你遇到一个,自己无法掌控的状况
I know how you feel.
我感同身受
I do.
真的
It takes its toll on you, and all you want to do is run.
这状况让你心神不宁,你只想逃走
But run where?
可是能逃到哪儿?
I just want to go.
我只想离开
There's a way out.
有一个出路
A way out?
出路?
Of this maze?
走出这个迷宫?
Yeah.
对
There are private humidors in the back, each member's name is on their box.
后面有私人恒温箱,箱子上有会员的名字
Any security? A receptionist, that's it.
有警卫吗?只有一名接待员
I'm not a wanted fugitive.
我不是通缉要犯
Give me the key. I'll do it.
把钥匙给我,我去开
Want to take a walk?
你想去走走吗?
Yeah.
好
I know you killed your parents because they hurt you.
我知道你父母伤害你,你才会杀他们
And I know you killed that guy because he was hurting sasha, but what you did...
我也知道昨天你杀了那个人,是因为他伤害莎夏
...was wrong, you know that.
但那是不对的,你很清楚
I just wanna go.
我只想离开
You can.
你可以
I wanna go now.
我现在就要走
It's okay.
没关系的
Sara.
莎拉
About before.
关于你之前说的事
Me too.
我也是
Yeah.
好