手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23集 坦诚相对

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Something's wrong? We need to talk.
出事了,我们得谈谈
I told her... told her what you were,
我告诉她你是怎样的人了
but she wouldn't listen. Sherlock.
可她不听我的,夏洛克
To allow a criminal syndicate to set up shop
居然让你的破餐厅
in your stupid restaurant.
变成黑社会的老巢
So, you said you struck some sort of "Deal" With them.
你说你跟他们达成了一个协议
Explain it to me.
跟我解释一下
We're doing our best, considering the circumstances.
鉴于目前的情况,我们在尽全力
Circumstances that could have been avoided
要是你几个月前就把你弟弟带离纽约
if you'd removed your brother from New York,
目前的情况根本不会发生
as I recommended a few months ago.
我之前就建议你这么做
You must realize that as soon as we hand over the list,
你肯定知道一旦我们交出名单,他们就会杀了
they will murder you, me and Joan.
他们就会杀了你,我和乔恩
Let's approach the situation the smart way.
让我们用聪明的方法来解决问题
You have what we asked for?
你拿到我们要的东西了吗
Kill them.
杀了他们
It's all clear.
这里已经安全
You squared, sir?
您没事吧,先生
Obviously, there's a great deal I need to tell you.
很显然,我有很多事要告诉你
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
You okay?
你没事吧
No. Something's happened.
不,出事了
I need the captain's help. Yours as well.
我需要警监的帮助,还有你的
Watson?
华生
Yeah. I'm okay.
对,我没事
Look, we're really busy right now,
听着,我们现在很忙
but if you need me, grab me. All right?
但如果你需要我,就叫我,好吗
Where are you?
你在哪里
Home.
在家
Mycroft's here, too.
麦考夫也在这里
There's a lot you need to know.
有很多事要让你知道
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系
I'm all right.
我没事
My brother?
我哥哥呢
Here.
这呢
All things considered, you're doing quite well.
综合考虑,你没什么大碍
I can give you something to help you sleep, if you like.
如果你需要的话我可以给你一些安眠药
Oh, that's okay.
不用了
Give me one reason I shouldn't thrash you.
给我一个不打你的理由
You're upset, and you're right to be, but I can explain.
你生气了,这完全合理,但我能解释
Actually, I've heard this before,
我已经听过这些了
I don't need to hear it again.
我不需要再听一遍
I'm going to bed. Excuse me.
我要去睡觉了,失陪
Expat physician.
外籍医生
Two guards both carrying Glock 17s
两个警卫都带着格洛克17s式手枪
and wearing bulletproof jackets.
还穿着防弹背心
British Intelligence? MI6?
英国情报局,军情六处
Obviously, you struck some sort of deal with them.
显然你跟他们有某种交易
Copping to your various criminal activities
承认了你的各种犯罪行为
in exchange for help with rescuing Watson.
以交换对营救华生的帮助
Gentlemen, please know you have my deepest gratitude
先生们,对于你们将我的搭档
for bringing my partner home in one piece.
安全带回家,我深怀感激
As for my brother,
至于我哥哥
I can only hope that whatever deal he struck with you
我只希望他跟你们达成的交易中
involves some form of jail time.
包含了一些牢狱时光
Are you quite finished?
你说完了吗
No, not even close.
还早着呢
Then I'll do you the favor of telling you you're wrong.
那我就赏脸告诉你你说错了
British Intelligence isn't here to arrest me.
英国情报局不是来逮捕我的
I am British Intelligence.
我就是英国情报局的
Everything I've told you is true, more or less.
我以前告诉你的都是真的,基本上是
I've just omitted a great deal.
我只是省略了很多内容
It's true, my business was going through a rough patch.
我的生意遇到了困难是真的
I needed cash to keep my restaurants afloat.
我需要现金来维持我的餐厅
So, you took money from drug dealers.
所以你从毒品贩子手里拿钱
What could go wrong?
能出什么问题呢
Le Milieu approached me with what they called
"中间人"带着一个他们所谓的
a "Mutually beneficial arrangement."
"互惠安排"找到了我
It was not an offer one could decline,
那是一个让人无法拒绝的提议
and yet that's precisely what I intended to do.
而且那正是我想要做的
But, before I could give my official word,
但在我正式同意之前
I was visited by a man from MI6.
一个军情六处的人来找我
He told me they'd been watching Le Milieu
他说他们一直在监控"中间人"
and were aware of the offer he urged me to accept.
而且也知道他那个提议
Burrow in, keep my eyes and ears open,
希望我打入敌人内部,多看多听
do some good for Queen and country.
做点对女王和国家有益的事
And here was me thinking MI6
我总以为军情六处
was an intelligence organization.
是个高智商组织(又作"情报机构")
But they sought help from you, a virtual cartoon character.
但他们向你寻求帮助,你这么个卡通人物
You're not listening.
你没有认真听
Would you put that down before you kill us both?
你能把那个放下吗,以免害死咱俩
That is toxic mold.
那是有毒的霉菌
Part of an experiment.
之前做实验用的
Inhaling it would be a death sentence.
吸入它就会死
I suppose, at first, it was all very romantic.
一开始我觉得剧情很浪漫
I was an asset.
我是个线人
I was embedded with Le Milieu.
我打入"中间人"内部
As it turned out,
我发现
I had something of a knack for spying.
我有独特的间谍技巧
What's your Double O designation,
你的双O任命是什么
license to kill or just annoy?
有权杀人还是仅仅让人讨厌
I never was an operative.
我从来都不是特工
Never went on missions.
从来不执行任务
But I did find that I had a capacity
不过我确实发现自己有
for storing facts-- quite a remarkable one.
获得情报的才能,还非常出色
And as my work with Le Milieu brought me into contact
而且随着我和"中间人"的工作
with other criminal organizations,
让我接触了其他的犯罪组织
I began to take on their secrets, too.
我也开始套取他们的秘密
I became a sort of... clearing house for MI6.
某种意义上我成为了军情六处的信息交换站
I could often, but not always, predict the effect
我可以经常,虽然不总是这样,预测到
of certain actions that might be taken
有可能发生的为了除掉犯罪组织
to dismantle criminal groups.
而采取的特定行动的影响
I know you don't take me seriously,
我知道你不把我当回事
but the agency does.
但他们重视我
And they have done for quite some time.
我们已经合作了很多次了
So, you honestly expect me to believe
你真的想让我相信
that you are an MI6 asset
你是军情六处的线人
and you have kept that hidden from me...
而这事你瞒了我
for over a decade?
十多年
Right.
是啊
'Cause we're so close.
我们这么要好
Few months ago, you told me
几个月前,你告诉我说
that Father wanted me to return to London.
父亲想让我回到伦敦
That was a lie, wasn't it?
那是骗人的,对吧
You wanted me out of New York,
你只想让我离开纽约
so I wouldn't tip to your operation.
这样我就不会干扰你的行动
It was my handler's idea.
那是我上线的意思
He has a handler.
你还有上线啊
There's a certain...
军情六处对你
awareness of you at MI6.
有所了解
He thought you might interfere.
他认为你可能会碍事
Your obfuscation nearly cost Watson her life.
你的混淆视听差点害华生丧命
It was you who became suspicious
是你先开始怀疑
of the Le Milieu presence at Diogenes.
"中间人"在第欧根尼的出现
And instead of coming to me, you went to her,
而且你没有来找我,却去找她
hoping to drive a wedge.
以为可以挑拨离间
You want to point fingers, Sherlock,
你还想指责他人,夏洛克
save them for yourself.
先反省你自己吧
You could have told me the truth after she was taken.
你本可以在她被抓走后就告诉我真相
I had an obligation to at least try and maintain my cover.
我有义务不到万不得已不能暴露我的身份
I also had a plan in place to guarantee her safe return.
我心中也有数能保证她平安归来
I'm sorry I had to incapacitate you,
抱歉我不得不电昏你
but I couldn't risk the NSA mucking it up!
但我不能冒险让国安部搞砸了
This is gonna take some time to process.
我需要些时间来消化
My handler wants to see us tomorrow, both of us.
我的上线明天就想见咱们两个
Make sure we're on the same page.
要确保我们在同一战线上
It's the sort of invitation one is obliged to accept.
这可是一个让人无法拒绝的邀请
Sort of a running theme with you.
这都变成你的口头禅了
Look forward to it.
我很期待
Ah, the Holmes boys.
福尔摩斯兄弟来了
You must be "The handler,"
你一定是那位上线了
Sherrington.
谢林顿
Overthrow any good governments lately?
最近有颠覆任何政府吗
This is a place my colleagues and I like to gather.
这里是我和同事喜欢来的地方
The clientele tend to be misanthropic.
这里的客人有点独来独往
Everyone... keeps to himself.
大家各做各的事
So, forgive me if I skip the obligatory chit-chat.
那抱歉我就略过必须的寒暄了
I've got a traumatized friend I'd like to get home to.
我有位受了精神创伤的朋友在家等我
What do you say we cut to the chase?
我们开门见山地谈怎么样
"The chase"?
怎么个开门见山
How is MI6 handling last night's cock-up
军情六处打算如何处理昨晚的烂摊子
and to what lies shall Watson and I adhere to
还有如果别人来找我们谈话
in the event that we are interviewed by other parties?
华生和我应该怎么编谎比较合适
Everything you said he was, eh?
他还真像你说的那样
Oh, you're only scratching the surface.
你这还只是看到皮毛而已
Mycroft said three Le Milieu soldiers were killed last night.
麦考夫说三位"中间人"的士兵昨晚被射杀了
My men cleaned the scene; the bodies won't turn up.
我的人已经清理好现场,尸体被处理了
And de Soto, the captain?
那德索托,那个头头呢
Should we be looking over our shoulders for
我们需要以后一直都提防着
angry Frenchmen for the rest of our lives?
愤怒的法国人的报复吗
Uh, de Soto was picked up leaving the scene
德索托离开现场时被我们拦下
and in possession of a list of stolen Swiss bank accounts.
手里有失窃的瑞士银行账户名单
We made sure that his lot found out enough about it to, uh,
我们会确保他的同伴充分了解这个情况
motivate him to cooperate.
迫使他合作
They think he disappeared his men
他们觉得是他除掉了他的人
and then made off with the list.
然后带着名单消失了
My involvement and Mycroft's will remain a secret?
我和麦考夫的介入会永远成为秘密吗
Well, Watson and I can keep that straight.
好吧,华生和我可以这么说
Let's you and I never cross paths again.
希望你我以后也不要再接触了
Brother.
走吧
I have a job for you, Sherlock.
我有份工作提供给你,夏洛克
A case, I think you'd call it.
一个案子,你应该喜欢这么称呼
A case? What case?
案子,什么案子
I did you a favor last night.
昨晚我帮了你的忙
I saved your partner's life.
我救了你搭档的命
You did and I'm grateful.
确实,而且我很感激
Saved your brother's life, too. I'll let that slide.
也救了你哥哥的命,我不太关心这个
Ten minutes.
给我十分钟
That's all I ask.
我就这点要求
Last week, an ex-analyst of ours
上周,我们的一位
was found murdered in his apartment.
前分析人员于其住所被杀
Man by the name of Arthur West.
这人叫亚瑟·韦斯特
Police think it was a...
警方认为那是一起
a robbery gone wrong.
入室抢劫的意外
But you suspect otherwise?
但你们怀疑另有原因
Honestly, I can't say.
老实说,我不确定
Things with West always were complicated.
韦斯特的情况总是很复杂
You don't look well, Mycroft.
你看起来气色不好,麦考夫
I was told this would be a simple debriefing.
我之前被告知这只会是一个简短的汇报会
It was. Now it's something else.
本来是,但现在有别的事了
Consider how Joan might feel if you take a case with MI6
鉴于昨天晚上发生的事,你得考虑一下
after everything that happened last night.
如果你跟军情六处合作乔恩会怎么想
Judging by the cold shoulder I saw you receive,
从你所遭遇的冷漠来看
I'd say she was no longer any of your concern.
我想她已经不需要你关心了
Besides, I'm not planning to lie to her about it
况且,我不会既跟她上床
whilst taking her into my bed.
又撒谎骗她的
So, it's hardly the same thing, is it?
所以这不是一回事,对吧
You were saying, Arthur West, complicated.
你刚才说,亚瑟·韦斯特,比较复杂
Well, at one time, he was a valued resource.
他以前是一个很有价值的情报员
Kind of man who could spot patterns in the chatter
他能够从可疑分子的谈话中
between suspicious parties.
发现某些模式
Patterns that could raise flags, save lives.
这些模式能引起我们的注意,挽救生命
But his periods of high value
但是他在高效工作期间
were interspersed with phases of no activity at all.
也会时不时的有非常低迷的时期
I see references here to anti-depressants,
我看到这上面有抗抑郁药
mood stabilizers. Bipolar?
情绪稳定药,他有躁郁症吗
Eventually, he was seeing shadows where none existed.
到最后,他变得疑神疑鬼了
Forced him into early retirement.
这使他不得不提前退休了
What was he doing in New York?
他来纽约干什么
Well, settled here after he washed out.
他精疲力竭之后想要安顿下来
Wife's an American.
妻子是个美国人
Should say ex-wife, they split up two years ago.
应该说是前妻,他们两年前离婚了
But every now and again, even as a civilian,
但即使是做了普通百姓
West would contact us and say he had something.
韦斯特也会时不时联系我们,说他有所发现
First few times, we followed through,
开始的几次,我们跟进调查了
but when they led to nothing...
但什么都没查到,所以...
You lost his number.
你们就不搭理他了
He didn't contact us for a good long while.
很长一段时间他都没有联系我们
Until two weeks ago.
直到两周以前
Insisted that the information he had was crucial
他坚持认为他所掌握的消息
to the preservation of the agency.
事关情报处的生死存亡
Refused to talk about it on the phone.
他不肯在电话里谈
Wanted a face-to-face.
要求面谈
No one took him seriously.
没人把他当回事
Until he was killed.
直到他被杀之后
The case is now in the hands of the NYPD.
现在这案子归纽约警局管
Look, I'd like you to take a peak into the investigation.
我想让你去打探一下案子的调查情况
See if anything jumps out.
看看有没有什么异样
If West's murder is as it appears, well, lovely.
如果韦斯特的死真如警方所说,那很好
If it's more than that...
但如果另有蹊跷
you'll let us know.
你来告诉我们
And we'll take it from there.
剩下的就交给我们了
That's it?
这就行了
I'd also like you to assassinate the Premier of China.
我还想让你去暗杀中国的总理
Perhaps I should have led with that.
或许我应该先说这事
Take a look at the case.
去瞧瞧那个案子
Give us your two cents worth,
拿出你的本事
and then we'll consider our score settled.
我们就算扯平了
You do know my brother is the very opposite of a company man?
你应该知道我弟弟不是那种听命于人的人吧
Expecting him to abide by your limitations is a0 folly.
你想让他按你的要求去做事简直太愚蠢了
Worried I'll show you up?
担心我给你丢脸吗
More worried you'll start a war.
我更担心你会挑起一场战争
Your conditions are acceptable.
你的条件我接受了
I'll be in touch.
我会联系你的
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
About the same.
还那样
I was trying to see if anything that happened last night
我想查查看昨天晚上发生的事
made it to the news, but so far, it's...
有没有上新闻,但到目前...
It's one of the benefits of being a clandestine intelligence organization.
这就是秘密情报组织的优势
They excel at sweeping things under the rug.
他们非常善于隐瞒事情真相
Is Ms. Hudson gone?
哈德森女士走了吗
Yeah. I wasn't feeling like company.
是的,我想一个人待着
I want you to know that, uh... I'm sorry.
我想让你知道,我很抱歉
For everything you've been through
对你所经历的所有事情我都感到抱歉
and, uh... whatever part I might have played in it.
无论我在这次事件中是个什么角色
If-if anything ever happened to you...
如果你有什么不测
What was that meeting you had to go to?
你去跟谁见面了
I've been assigned to an investigative task by MI6.
军情六处派我调查一个案子
In exchange for their assistance last night.
作为对他们昨晚所提供的帮助的回报
Once completed, they and my brother
完成以后,他们以及我哥哥
will be out of our lives forever.
会永远从我们的生活中消失
What do they want us to do?
他们想让我们干什么
Let me be very clear on something:
我先跟你说清楚
you're welcome to assist me, but I have no expectation of that.
我很欢迎你来帮我,但我并不期望你这么做
You should take whatever time that you need to... recuperate.
你应该多花点时间,调养一下
Actually, work would be good right now.
说实话,工作对我来说更有益
I don't want to sit around anymore.
我不想再这么干坐着了
So, what's the task?
任务是什么
Arthur Cadogan West.
亚瑟·卡多根·韦斯特
Found dead in his Greenpoint apartment four nights ago,
四晚前被发现死在他绿点公寓的家中
two gunshots to the chest.
胸部中了两枪
Drawer F3.
F3号抽屉
Knock yourselves out.
你们自己看吧
Thank you.
谢谢
According to this, West walked in on a burglary.
这上面说,韦斯特回家正撞见入室行窃的
Murder weapon was never recovered.
一直没找到凶器
Dr. Hawes.
霍斯医生
Was Mr. West intact when he arrived?
韦斯特先生被送来时是完整的吗
What do you mean "Intact"?
你说"完整"是什么意思
In possession of his extremities.
四肢还在
Course he was. Why?
当然了,怎么了
Not your work, I take it?
我想这不是你干的吧
No.
不是
No one who works here would have... done that.
这里没人会做出这种事
Well, let's assume it was the work of someone
好吧,我们暂且假设这不是
who do not work here.
内部人士所为
I think you've been the victim of a break-in.
我想是有人非法闯入了
Why were you two even looking at this guy?
你们为什么要来看这具尸体
Bored.
无聊
Came here in search of an interesting case.
我们来这里寻找有意思的案子
As we are wont to do.
就像我们经常做的那样
Well, nobody noticed till now, but there is
刚刚才发现
an hour-long gap in the surveillance video
三晚前的监控录像里
from three nights ago.
有一个小时的空白
Now, whoever did this knew how to shut down the system
干这事的人知道如何关掉监控系统
and when to make their move.
并伺机下手
The morgue's been shorthanded,
停尸房一直缺少人手
the assistant M.E. on call was out at a scene half that night.
值班的助理验尸员那晚一半时间都在犯罪现场
We got to at least consider the possibility
我们至少应该考虑
this was an inside job.
内部人士作案的可能性
You guys got nothing, right?
你们什么都没查到,对吗
No. I'd be remiss if I didn't express my doubts
是的,如果可能是内部人员所为
this was a member of staff.
我早就提出来了
I spend a good deal of time here.
我经常出入此地
I've got a nose for traitors.
要是有内鬼,早就被我的鼻子闻出来了
The chief.
是局长
I'll tell him about your nose.
我会和他说说你的鼻子
Hello.
Couldn't have told him the truth?
不能告诉他真相吗
That we were drawn into a web of intrigue and deceit
说我们被我无能的军情六处线人哥哥
by my ne'er-do-well brother/MI6 asset?
一步步骗入阴谋诡计的深渊吗
No. Not without compromising his cover as a clueless idiot.
不能,这样就会揭露他愚蠢的本来面目
You meant what you said about the arms
你确定手臂并非
not being taken by someone who works here.
是这里的工作人员偷走的
Given Mr. West's former occupation
鉴于韦斯特先生以前的职业
and the infiltration skills demonstrated by his limb-thief,
和偷走手臂的人所展现的潜入技巧
this is in all likelihood the work of a field operative.
这看上去更像是特工干的
I think Mycroft's associate is right to think that
我想麦考夫的同伴是对的
there is more to Mr. West's murder than meets the eye.
韦斯特先生的谋杀并没有看上去那么简单
I don't understand why anyone would want to steal
我不明白为什么会有人想偷死人的手臂
a dead man's arms-- spy or not.
就算这个人可能是间谍
I assume it's for one of two reasons:
我想只有两个可能
either to retrieve evidence or destroy it.
取回证据或者销毁证据
Okay. Well, according to Hawes' autopsy report,
好吧,根据霍斯医生的验尸报告
there are no indications of a struggle with the attackers.
受害人身上并没有打斗的痕迹
There's no defense wounds, no skin under the nails.
没有自卫留下的伤口,指甲里没有皮肤
And other than a rather pervasive case of eczema,
除了胳膊上有很多湿疹外
Mr. West's arms seem unremarkable.
韦斯特先生的胳膊看上去并无特殊
Well, the crime scene has been sealed,
犯罪现场一直被处于保护状态
so might be worth taking a look at that.
可能去那里会有所发现
Agreed.
同意
Let me know what you find.
找到线索通知我
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
The original detectives interviewed
之前的警探询问了
Mr. West's ex-wife, Marion.
韦斯特先生的前妻,玛丽安
She claimed to be out of touch with the victim.
她声称早已和被害人没有来往
Have a look at the address on the shopping bags in the kitchen.
看看厨房里购物袋上的地址
He lives in Brooklyn, she in Murray Hill.
他住在布鲁克林,她住在默里山
The bags from this market are from Third Avenue.
但这些购物袋来自第三大道上的超市
So, you think she was doing the shopping for him.
你认为她一直在替他买东西
So, she lied to the police.
所以她并没有对警方说实话
W-Why would anybody do that?
为什么会有人做出这种事
Who would want to steal Arthur's arms?
谁会想偷亚瑟的胳膊
Well, that's what we're trying to find out.
这也是我们想知道的
But right now, we're more curious
但现在,我们更想知道
why you lied to the detectives who interviewed you.
为什么你要对询问你的警探撒谎
You claimed that you hadn't seen Mr. West in months.
你声称自己数月来没有见过韦斯特先生
We stopped by a supermarket on the way here.
我们在来的路上经过一家超市
Young woman behind the pharmacy counter--
销售药品的年轻女士
she confirmed that you regularly filled the prescriptions
她证实了你会定期去取
used to treat his bipolar disorder.
治疗他躁郁症的药物
Arthur and I tried to make our marriage work,
亚瑟和我试图挽回我们的婚姻
even after he got worse, but...
即使是在他病情加重之后,但
I wasn't strong enough.
我不够坚强
I still loved him though.
但我仍然爱他
I still wanted to make sure that he was all right, but...
我还是想确定他没事,但是
I have a boyfriend now.
我现在有男友了
And he can get jealous.
他可能会吃醋
He didn't know that I was still taking care of Arthur.
他并不知道我还在照顾亚瑟
He was here when the police were questioning me, and...
警方问我问题的时候他也在场
I figured since I didn't know anything anyway...
我想既然我一无所知
...I-I lied.
所以就撒谎了
Now, when you say your boyfriend could get jealous--
你说你的男友会吃醋
jealous enough to commit murder?
他会不会因此杀人
We spent the weekend in a B&B up in New Paltz.
我们在纽帕兹的一家旅馆里度过了周末
I still have all the receipts.
我还留着收据
Neither one of us was in town when Arthur was killed.
亚瑟被杀时我们都不在市里
Are you the tattoo artist or is your boyfriend?
是你还是你的男友是纹身艺术家
Oh, uh, I am.
是我
Oh, yeah? Any good? Got a few myself.
手艺怎么样,我自己也有几个纹身
I don't get many complaints.
还行吧
Not an interest shared by your ex-husband though?
你的前夫并没有这个爱好吧
No?
没有吗
Oh, well. Not for everyone, I suppose.
好吧,不是每个人都有这个爱好
You still at West's apartment?
你还在韦斯特的公寓里吗
Yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
Photograph of his kitchen.
他厨房的照片
I noticed a roll of plastic food wrap.
我注意到有一卷食品保鲜膜
Doesn't look like he does much cooking there though.
而看起来他并不常做饭
I want you to look and check,
你仔细查看下
see if there are any other items there.
看看那里有没有一些别的东西
Moisturizing ointment,
保湿霜
medical tape or antibacterial soap.
医用胶布或抗菌皂
Three for three. Why? What are you thinking?
三个都有,怎么了,你怎么想到这些
All of those items, food wrap included,
所有这些东西,包括食品保鲜膜
are products used in the aftercare of a tattoo.
都是纹身后使用的保养物品
Marion West was a tattoo artist.
玛丽安·韦斯特是个纹身师
I believe she inked her ex-husband's arms.
我认为她在她前夫的胳膊上纹了东西
Except that West did not have tattoos;
但韦斯特身上没有纹身
we saw the pictures.
我们看过照片了
Just because we couldn't see them,
我们看不见纹身
doesn't mean they weren't there.
不代表他没有纹
Tattoos can be created using UV sensitive ink.
有一种纹身会使用紫外光敏药水
Which means, they can only be viewed under a UV light.
意味着,这些纹身只能在紫外线下显形
I think the dry skin we saw on West's arms
我们在韦斯特的胳膊上看到的干裂皮肤
were tattoos in the process of healing.
就是纹身的伤痕正在愈合
Invisible ink tattoos?
隐形药水纹身
Not only real, but they're quite popular in certain subcultures.
不但存在,在某些亚文化群体中还很流行
Right up there with glow sticks and adult-sized pacifiers.
还包括荧光棒和成人奶嘴
I don't suppose you confirmed any of this with Marion West?
我想你没和玛丽安·韦斯特确认过这些吧
Well, not surprisingly, she chose to evade.
不奇怪,她逃避了我的问题
I did notice a black light amongst her equipment,
我注意到在她的设备里有一盏黑光灯
but beyond that, we'll have to look elsewhere for our proof.
但除了这个,我们得到别处去找找证据
If I'm right, our former analyst
如果我是对的,这个前情报分析员
inscribed secrets onto his arms in invisible ink,
把一些秘密用隐形墨水纹到了他胳膊上
then shortly after his death, someone broke into the morgue,
在他死后不久,有人闯入太平间
dismembered him in order to obtain those secrets.
为了获得这个秘密肢解了他
You know how insane this sounds, right?
你知道这听起来有多疯狂
I remind you, you've entered the world of spydom.
友情提示,你介入的是间谍的世界
Strangeness abounds.
奇人异事比比皆是
I'm off to see Mycroft's handler.
我要去见麦考夫的上线
Okay.
Joan.
乔恩
Sherlock's not here. I'll tell him you came by.
夏洛克不在,我会告诉他你来过
Actually, I came to see you.
事实上,我是来见你的
No.
No, to what?
对什么说不
No, to whatever you came here to say.
对你想说的每一句话
No, you can't come in.
不,你不能进来
No, I'm not all right.
不,我不好
No, there is no possible future for us,
不,即使过一段时间
once some time goes by.
我们也不可能有任何未来
Just no.
都是不
Joan, I came here to apologize.
乔恩,我是来道歉的
Because of... choices I made years ago,
因为我数年前做的选择
because of my obligation to maintain secrecy,
和我必须保密的义务
you were placed in terrible danger.
让你陷入巨大危险之中
Put through an ordeal no one should ever have to go through.
使你承受了远不该你承受的折磨
If you never want to see me again, I'd understand.
如果你不想再见我,我能理解
That's good, because I don't want to see you again.
很好,因为我的确再也不想见到你
And it's not because I almost got killed.
但并不是因为我几乎被杀
It's because I cannot believe a word out of your mouth.
是因为我再也不能相信你说的每个字
I know that you had your reasons for everything that you did.
我知道你所做的一切都有苦衷
But whatever they were, you decided a long time ago
但不论有何苦衷,你很早以前
that they were much more important than being honest
就已经认为这些理由比
with the people who actually care about you.
你对关心你的人诚心以待更重要
Someone who is capable of that kind of deception...
能这样欺骗感情的人
someone who can maintain it for literally years...
能数年如一日保守秘密的人
...I could never feel comfortable with.
我永远没法和你融洽地相处
Now, Sherlock may be
夏洛克可能
insensitive and-and intrusive,
感情迟钝,占有欲十足
and if anything, too honest,
而且说话太过直接
but with him, I know exactly where I stand.
但和他在一起,没有谎言
He deserves better than you.
比起你,他值得更好的对待
So do I.
我也值得更好的人
I understand.
我理解
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
The host didn't tell me you'd arrived.
老板没有告诉我你来了
I came in a less orthodox entrance to see if I could.
我想试试能不能从非常规入口进入
I could.
原来可以
Let me guess, another asset?
让我猜猜,这是另一个线人
Where did you plant this one?
你把这个人安插在哪里了
Nursing home? Eyebrow barber?
养老院,修眉店
Sherlock Holmes, meet Sir James Walter,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯,见见詹姆斯·华特爵士
Deputy Chief SIS.
秘密情报局的副局长
May I assume you have something to report?
我想你是有事要报告
You're aware of my assignment?
你知道我的任务
I'm aware of everything.
我无所不知
I believe it's best we take this to a private room.
我们还是找个隐秘的房间比较好
I believe West's killers removed something
我认为杀了韦斯特的凶手
from his apartment which only later
在他的公寓里拿走了一些东西
sparked the discovery he had tattooed himself.
其后才发现他身上有秘密纹身
Thus the need for the second crime,
然后就需要第二次下手
in which they infiltrated the morgue and stole his arms.
他们潜进太平间,偷了他的胳膊
And all this from the address on a shopping bag?
这些都是你从购物袋的地址上了解到的吗
The world is full of obvious things
这世上到处都是明显的线索
which nobody by any chance ever observes.
只是没什么人有机会观察出来
Save you.
除了你
Save me.
除了我
You're old enough to have spied for Churchill.
你都是老古董了
The importance of details should hardly come as a surprise.
认识细节的重要性不该让你如此惊讶
Obviously, we should've taken West more seriously when he called us.
显然在韦斯特给我们打电话时,我们该更重视此事
He cried wolf too many times,
他喊过太多次狼来了
and the fact that he'd taken to storing his secrets on his skin
而他将秘密纹到皮肤上
speaks to the echoes
也正是说明
of an unwell mind.
他脑子有问题
Any idea what the tattoos mean?
知道纹身的含义了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Oh, you're going to keep working for us, then?
那你是会继续为我们工作了
It's an interesting case.
这案子很有意思
More so than I would have expected.
比我想象的更加有趣
I'm quite pregnant with it now.
我现在很重视它
So, I just heard from Hawes.
我刚从霍斯那里听说了
He took a closer look at the autopsy photos of West's arms.
他观察了一下韦斯特手臂的尸检照片
He does think the dry skin formed some sort of pattern.
他认为干燥皮肤是形成了一种图案
He just can't make out what it was.
只是他不知道具体是什么
The mystery of the tattoos persists.
纹身还是个谜团
I know what it's like.
我知道那种感觉
To be deceived by a lover.
被情人欺骗的感觉
Irene.
艾琳
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂
It's not my favorite topic of conversation,
这并不是我喜欢讨论的话题
but if you thought that discussing that might help...
不过要是你觉得聊聊会有帮助
Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about.
其实,我确实有些事想和你谈谈
It's just not about Mycroft.
只是和麦考夫没什么关系
Not exactly.
没有太大关系
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is Sherlock Holmes here?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯在吗
Mrs. West?
韦斯特夫人
I couldn't talk earlier in front of the police.
之前在警察面前我不能多说
I've been under surveillance for days,
自从亚瑟被杀之后
ever since Arthur was killed,
我就一直被监视着
but I made sure I wasn't followed here.
不过我来的时候确保了没人跟踪
So how exactly did you know where "Here" was?
你是怎么知道来这里的
Arthur always told me if anything ever happened to him,
亚瑟总是跟我说,如果他出了事
you were the one man in New York I could trust.
在纽约你是唯一可以信任的人
That's interesting. I didn't know your husband.
真有趣,我不认识你丈夫
He knew you.
他认识你
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'll explain everything,
我会解释一切
but the reason why I'm here
但是我来这里是因为
is I know why someone took his arms.
我知道为什么有人拿走他的胳臂
They had information on them.
他胳膊上有秘密信息
Tattoos you could only see under...
要看那个纹身只要放到...
Under UV light, yes, we know.
放到紫外线下,是的,我们知道
What we don't know is what they depict.
我们只是不知道纹的内容
Can you tell us?
你能告诉我们吗
I can do better.
我有更好的
I can show you.
可以给你们看
It was a little over six years ago.
那是在六年多前
You were still in London.
你当时还在伦敦
You were making waves at Scotland Yard.
你在苏格兰场掀起风波
The agency had taken notice,
就被情报局注意到了
and so Arthur was assigned to you.
所以亚瑟就被分配给你
"Assigned"?
"分配"
He was told to keep an eye on you.
他被要求盯住你
Nothing invasive, just collect data.
不需要主动接触,只收集资料
He was spying on you.
他在监视你
It was more complicated than that.
比那个更复杂些
Arthur was an analyst, and there were people
亚瑟是情报分析员,而有些人
who didn't know what to make of you.
不知道要怎么把你归类
He assessed you.
他对你进行了评估
Helped make them understand you were one of the good guys.
向他们证明你是好人
Oh, I'm touched.
我真受感动
I know how it sounds, but he-he liked you,
我知道听起来很奇怪,但他喜欢你
what you stood for,
喜欢你所奉行的理念
and if-if he hadn't done it, someone else would have.
如果他不来做,还是会有别人来做
But you were a civilian, right?
但你是个平民
So why would an analyst at MI6 tell you about his work?
为什么军情六处的分析员会和你谈工作
Toward the end,
最后的日子里
Arthur knew that his disease could
亚瑟知道他的病可能
steer him wrong sometimes.
让他做出错误的决定
He started telling me things
他开始告诉我一些事情
to help him prove that his theories weren't just delusions,
让我帮他证明他的理论不是妄想错觉
to help keep him sane.
帮他保持清醒
My brother ever come up in these conversations?
我哥哥有没有出现在这些对话中呢
If you're asking me if Arthur told me he's an asset,
如果你问我阿瑟有没有说他是个线人
yes, he did.
是,他说了
A little bit of gossip.
一两句流言蜚语
If this is MI6's idea of an analyst,
如果这就是军情六处所谓的分析
then the British government should be falling any day now.
那英国政府早就该倒台了
He had a problem, and he needed someone to help him.
他有麻烦,他需要别人帮助
Tell me that doesn't sound familiar.
你不觉得这情况很熟悉吗
The numbers.
这些数字
What are they?
是干什么的
Uh, Arthur...
亚瑟
had become convinced there was a mole inside MI6,
逐渐确定军情六处中有内鬼
someone selling secrets to a spy based here in New York.
有人向基地在纽约的间谍组织贩卖机密
He hadn't managed to identify the mole, but...
他没有找出谁是内鬼,但是
The numbers.
数字
Can you explain them?
你能解释一下吗
No.
不能
He wasn't lucid the day he came to see me.
他来找我那天,头脑不是很清醒
He said they were important, that they would help him
他说它们很重要,它们能帮助他
prove that he was right about the mole.
证明他对内鬼的猜测
But nothing else?
没有别的了吗
No.
没有
So all you did was tattoo a bunch of numbers
所以你所做的就是给他身上纹了
and letters on him?
一堆数字和字母吗
He said if I didn't help him,
他说如果我不帮他
he would do it himself.
他就自己来
I thought that was worse.
我觉得那样更糟
Why would he want them on him at all?
为什么他会想把这些东西纹在身上
He said they were his backup copy.
他说这是他的备份
He had the real proof someplace else.
真正的证据他藏在了别的地方
He-he was paranoid.
他,他很多疑
He thought if they were on his arms,
他觉得把证据纹在手臂上
he would have a copy that no one else could steal.
就没有人能偷走了
Obviously, he was wrong.
很显然他错了
This, uh, "Spy," the man in New York--
这位"间谍" 在纽约的这位
did he tell you his name?
他告诉过你是谁吗
Or was that tattooed on one of his fingers?
还是说他把这个纹在手指上了
Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米
He owns a bookstore in Queens.
他在皇后区有家书店
Arthur said he could prove
亚瑟说他能证明
there was ongoing contact between him and the mole.
这个朱利安和内鬼的交流很频繁
He just needed time to figure out who it was.
他只是需要时间找出这个内鬼
P-Please.
拜托了
Please.
拜托
Whoever came after Arthur,
不管是谁对亚瑟下的手
I think they're after me.
他们也不会放过我的
Can you help me or not?
你能帮我吗
How is our guest?
我们的客人怎么样了
I put her in the spare room upstairs.
我把她安置在楼上的空房间了
I told her we would figure out our next move in the morning.
我告诉她明早会知道下一步的
So, what'd you make of her?
你觉得她可信吗
I think she's telling the truth.
我觉得她说的是真话
Or at least she thinks she's telling the truth.
至少她相信这些都是真的
And if she is,
如果这都是真的
it's just one more reason to loathe my brother.
又一个麦考夫让人厌恶的理由
He knew his colleagues were observing me and said nothing.
他知道他同事在监视我却什么都不说
"Azatan Books."
"阿泽坦书店"
It's the store owned by the man that Arthur West claimed was a spy.
亚瑟·韦斯特认为是间谍的人开的书店
Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米
Well, it doesn't look like much.
看着没什么特别的
Well, perhaps it's by design,
也许是故意这么设计的
or perhaps it's just a bookshop.
也许真的只是家书店
Mr. West was, after all, imbalanced.
韦斯特先生毕竟精神不怎么稳定
So what about the tattoos?
纹身有什么结果吗
At first, I thought they were some form of encryption.
一开始我以为这是某种密码
Now I'm considering the possibility
现在我觉得很有可能
that they are a simple data set.
这就单纯是一组数据
Note the uniformity with which certain patterns recur.
注意到这里重复出现的模式了吗
We have strings of consistent length
这里有几串长度一致的数据
containing only numbers here,
里面只出现了数字
followed by areas of letters and numbers here
接着的数据既有字母又有数字
and repeat.
然后重复
Here, at the beginning of each "Record,"
这里,在每条"记录"的开头
I believe we have dates and times.
我猜记录的是日期和时间
These three digits
每条记录开头的
taken together at the beginning of each record--
这三位数
they never exceed 365.
从来没超过365
Now faced with a canvas of finite length
考虑到他手臂的面积有限
Arthur West stored the data
亚瑟·韦斯特只能
on the fewest spaces as possible.
尽可能地精简数据
Beyond that, what the rest of each record means,
除此之外,剩下记录的意思
I haven't got a clue.
我还没弄明白
You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss.
你说你有什么事想说
Before Mrs. West arrived.
在韦斯特太太来之前
Yes.
是的
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
Of? Here.
搬出哪里,这里
The Brownstone.
褐石屋
I need to get my own place. It's time.
我需要自己的空间,是时候了
Eh, codswallop.
胡说八道
Excuse me?
什么
This is obviously a knee-jerk reaction
你这只是因为几天前发生的事情
to what you've been through the last few days.
产生的条件反射罢了
You feel violated, right?
你觉得自己的领域被侵犯了
As if you're no longer in control of your life,
你感觉无法掌控自己的人生
and you feel the need to assert that control
你迫切地想要找回这种感觉
in some demonstrative, if ill-advised, fashion.
用某种不怎么明智的方式来证明这点
This needs a recharge. I'll just...
你只是需要时间休整,我会...
Actually, it's none of that,
事实上跟那件事完全无关
but thank you for reducing my feelings
但多谢你把我的想法分析成了
down to a psychological cliche.
陈词滥调的心理学现象
This is just another ripple.
这又是一起连锁反应
It's another piece of fallout
麦考夫侵犯
from my brother's intrusion into our lives.
我们生活后造成的余波
We put a bit of distance between him and ourselves,
我们和他保持一定距离后
and these feelings of yours will-will pass.
你的这些情绪都会自然消失的
Sherlock, this is not because of what just happened,
夏洛克,这不是因为最近发生的这些事
and it is definitely not because of Mycroft.
当然也完全和麦考夫没有关系
I decided this a while ago.
我很早前就决定了
I was just waiting for the right time to tell you.
我只是想找个合适的机会告诉你
So now, now's the right time to tell me, is it?
所以你觉得现在是合适的时机
Days after my brother very nearly got you killed,
几天前麦考夫差点害你被杀
after I find out he's been lying to me for years.
我还发现他骗了我好几年
You get that it's never a good time with you, right?
你知道对你来说永远没有合适的时机,对吗
I mean, if it wasn't this, it would be something else.
我是说,即使没有这些事也会有别的事
A police case, a friend who needs your help.
警局的案子,朋友向你求助
S-So, do you no longer wish to be a detective?
所以,你不想当侦探了吗
After all that time and energy I put into your training?
在我花那么多精力和时间训练你之后
Okay, you're not listening to me.
好吧,你没听明白我的话
I love what we do; I love our partnership.
我喜欢我们做的事,我喜欢做你的搭档
Obviously.
显然的事
But we do not need to live together
但我们不需要住在一起
to consult for the police.
也能做顾问侦探
Y-You're forgetting how-how crucial
你忘记了,我们住在一起
our cohabitation has been to our process.
对查案来说有多重要
How much we tend to accomplish here.
忽视了我们在这里的成就
No, I am not forgetting. It's just not enough.
我没忘,但只有事业不够
Oh, Watson, I...
华生,我
I know this is hard for you.
我知道你很难接受这事
I know that you like things just so,
你喜欢一切照旧
but I need room for a life outside of this.
但破案以外我也需要自己的生活
Us, what we do.
除了我们和这份工作
But we are what we do.
但我们已与这工作融为一体
No.
不是的
You are what you do, you have to be to be happy.
你与它融为一体,只有这样你才开心
I don't.
而我不是
Well, you look like something
你这副死样子
the cat dragged in.
像被猫从垃圾里拖回来的
Why didn't you tell me Arthur West
为什么不告诉我
was watching me back in London?
亚瑟·韦斯特在伦敦时曾监视我
Oh, worked that out, did you?
看来你发现了
Are you surprised?
惊讶吗
It was nothing personal.
不是针对你的
You're special.
你很特别
Special people draw attention.
特别的人总会引起注意
It's kind of flattering after a fashion.
多少有点像是赞美了
You said you had something to tell me?
你说有消息要告诉我
You and your fellow "Appreciators of specialness"--
你和你那群"欣赏特别人"的伙伴
I think there's a better than average chance
很有可能已经有人
you've been infiltrated.
潜入你们的组织了
What?
什么
Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6.
亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内奸
Judging by everything that's happened over the last few days,
鉴于近日发生的一系列事件
I think he might've been right.
我觉得他说得对
Whoever's took his arms wanted those numbers.
不管是谁卸下了他的双臂,是为了拿到这些数字
West thought they were proof of the mole's existence.
韦斯特认为那是内奸存在的证据
What are they?
这些数字什么意思
I haven't the foggiest.
完全不知道
I saw a mole hunt up close once before.
我曾亲眼目睹过一次查找内奸的经过
End of the Cold War.
冷战末期
Grisly business.
非常可怕
Good people and bad got hurt.
不管好人坏人都受牵连
You still pregnant?
你还感兴趣(又指怀孕)吗
With this? With the case?
我是说对这案子是否还有兴趣
Are you going to go through with it?
准备继续查下去吗
Come on, Sherlock. Work for us.
拜托,夏洛克,帮帮我们
I've already done far more...
我已经做了很多
I mean officially.
我是说正式的
Permanently.
永久的那种
West wasn't just a colleague, he was a friend.
韦斯特不仅是同事,更是朋友
And I know what he thought about you.
我知道他怎么看你的
I didn't see it at first, but, uh...
我起初没发现,但是
I know you'd do good things here.
我知道你是好人
You help people.
你能帮助别人
Imagine what you could do with us.
想想看我们一起可以做的大事
With our resources.
用我们的资源
You and my brother
你和我哥哥
and this whole affair have upturned my life quite enough.
还有这件事,已经让我的生活天翻地覆了
Good luck with your hunt.
祝你成功找出内奸
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
早安
We have coffee, cereal, fruit.
有咖啡,麦片和水果
Just coffee. Uh, black. Thanks.
黑咖啡就好,谢谢
I got in touch with a friend of Sherlock's.
我联系到了夏洛克的一个朋友
He's getting you a temporary I.D. and a clean car
他正帮你弄临时身份证,无记录的车
and a place to go until all this blows over.
还有避难所,先等这阵风头过了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry about your ex-husband.
你前夫的事我也很难过
I didn't get a chance to say so last night.
昨晚我都没机会说
He was a good man.
他是好人
You said you knew about Mycroft.
你说你知道麦考夫
The work he did.
他做的工作
We never met, but...
我们未曾谋面
yeah, I knew.
但我知道
Sherlock thinks he must've known
夏洛克觉得他肯定知道
that Arthur was keeping an eye on him.
亚瑟暗中盯着他的事情
He found out right before he came back to MI6.
他回军情六处之前才发现
What do you mean "Came back"?
你说"回"是什么意思
Mycroft had gotten out.
麦考夫离开过
He'd moved on with his life.
过正常人的生活
But...
但是
...then something happened.
发生了一些事
He had to come back.
他不得不回去
You building a fort?
怎么堆这么多
Cold cases.
没了结的案子
I perused your current ones and found them quite mundane.
我看了你手头上的案子,都太无趣了
Oh. We'll do better next time.
我们以后会更努力的
Your partner around? Working apart today.
你搭档在吗,今天分开工作
Well, I thought you two would want to know
我觉得你们会想知道
the Transit Bureau found a handgun on the subway track
地铁管理局在地铁车轨上发现一把枪
a couple of blocks from Arthur West's apartment.
离亚瑟·韦斯特公寓很近
Ballistics match the slugs that the M.E. pulled out of the body.
和验尸官从尸体中取出的子弹弹道痕迹一致
Lab was able to get a clean set of prints off the gun,
实验室从枪上取到了清晰的指纹
but no hits in the system yet.
但数据库里还没找到匹配结果
Pretty distinct scar across
食指和中指上
the middle two fingers there.
各有一道明显的疤痕
Shouldn't be hard to match once we have a suspect.
一有嫌犯,应该不难辨认出来
What's up?
怎么了
Oh, I just, uh... I just remembered
没事,我只是想起
there's somewhere I need to be.
我要去个地方
Joan.
乔恩
Tell me about Sudomo Han.
告诉我苏多摩·韩的事
What?
什么
Sudomo Han.
苏多摩·韩
You obviously know the name.
你显然知道这个名字
I want to know what happened.
我想知道发生了什么
Han was an Indonesian businessman
韩是名印尼商人
who kept an office in London.
在伦敦有间办公室
About three years ago,
大约三年前
when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use--
当时夏洛克正值毒瘾的高峰期
or at the bottom, whichever way you look at it--
或者人生低谷,取决于你怎么看了
Han approached him to act as a sort of...
韩找上他,让他做个
confidential courier.
秘密送货人
Said he needed to...
说他需要
transfer a package of trade secrets
将一个装有商业机密的包裹
to a colleague without his competitors ever finding out
交给一位同事,而不能让其竞争对手
the package had passed hands.
有所察觉
Sherlock took the job.
夏洛克接了这活
Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn't realize
不幸的是,夏洛克没想到
was that Han was financing a terrorist plot.
韩是在赞助一次恐怖袭击阴谋
The trade secrets were instructions
所谓的商业机密是
for the transfer of funds, and the competitors
转账的指示,而夏洛克躲过的
Sherlock managed to elude...
竞争对手实际上是
were British agents.
英国特工
Luckily, MI6 thwarted the attack, so no one was hurt,
幸运的是军情六处阻止了恐怖袭击,没有人受伤
but in the process, Sherlock's involvement came to light.
但在这过程中,他们知道夏洛克参与其中
He, uh...
他...
could have been sent to prison for a very long time.
可能被判刑入狱很长时间
So MI6 offered you a deal.
所以军情六处向你提了条件
By my handler.
我的上线提的
He said if I came back to work,
他说如果我继续帮他们
Sherlock's problems would disappear.
夏洛克的事就当作没发生过
In other words, everything that you did for MI6--
也就是说,你为军情六处做的所有事
letting drug traffickers use your restaurants--
让毒贩子用你的餐厅
that wasn't for money.
并不是为了钱
Or to save your business.
也不是要挽救生意
That was all to protect Sherlock.
全是为了保护夏洛克
Why didn't you tell him?
你干嘛不告诉他
Why didn't you tell me?
干嘛不告诉我
And accomplish what?
说了又如何呢
Telling you after the fact would be a paltry attempt
事后告诉你是卑鄙地想要
to dodge blame, and telling him...
逃避责骂,而告诉他
it could've sent him down a bad road.
可能会对他产生更坏的影响
And you know that better than anyone.
对此你应该再清楚不过
He's more fragile than he cares to admit.
他从来不愿承认自己有多脆弱
The two of us, we...
我们俩...
we share that burden, don't we?
都肩负了这个担子,对吧
Taking care of him, whether he realizes it or not.
照顾他,无论他是否意识到了
Mycroft.
麦考夫
What?
怎么了
Only that this is quite literally the last place
我只是万万没想到
I expected to be at the beginning of the day.
一天会这样开始
You're telling me.
可不是嘛
Please don't do that.
别这样
Whatever it is, just say it.
不管你想什么,别藏在心里
No, it risks putting an irreparable damper on the mood.
不,这会坏了好心情的
Sherlock?
跟夏洛克有关
As we both know,
我们都知道
he's gonna make things very difficult for us.
他会让我俩的事变得很纠结
I told him I was moving out last night.
我昨晚告诉他我打算搬出去了
How did that go?
结果如何
Horribly.
糟透了
But, you know what, right now I don't care about that.
不过,现在我不在乎了
Right now, that is his problem, not mine.
现在,那是他的问题,不是我的
Correction...
纠正一下
not ours.
不是我们的
Mr. Sherrington, I have some news.
谢林顿先生,我有消息告诉你
I believe I know who the mole is.
我想我知道内鬼是谁了
I'm going to find him.
我准备去找他
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Good God, man.
老天啊
Sherlock, what are you doing here?
夏洛克,你来这干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
我也可以这么问你
If only there were time.
可是没时间了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You're gonna want to pack a bag. Oh, am I?
你需要收拾一下行李,是吗
You need to get out of here, both of you, now.
你们俩,现在都得离开这里
Why? His fingerprints are on the gun
为什么,杀死亚瑟·韦斯特的
which was used to kill Arthur West. What?
凶枪上有他的指纹,什么
It turned up,
凶器找到了
replete with your fingerprints.
上面满是你的指纹
Police are still running them through their database,
警察还在数据库里比对查找
but I recognized them straightaway. How is that possible?
但我一眼就认出来了,怎么可能
I confess to studying them quite intently when we were children.
我承认小时候我很仔细地研究过你的指纹
Your whorls and loops are as familiar to me
你的斗形纹和箕形纹对我来说
as your very face, as is the scar
就像你的脸一样熟悉,还有
across your middle and ring finger on your right hand.
你右手中指和无名指上的伤疤
Knife trick gone awry, age 13, if memory serves.
没记错的话,是你十三岁耍刀时留下的
Pathetic.
笨死了
Sherlock, I don't understand.
夏洛克,我不明白
It's quite simple.
简单极了
You're being framed.
你被陷害了
For murder and treason.
谋杀及叛国罪

重点单词   查看全部解释    
retrieve [ri'tri:v]

想一想再看

vt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿
vi. 找回猎

联想记忆
deputy ['depjuti]

想一想再看

adj. 代理的,副的
n. 代表,副手

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
interfere [.intə'fiə]

想一想再看

vi. 妨碍,冲突,干涉

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 
capacity [kə'pæsiti]

想一想再看

n. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位
adj.

联想记忆
motivate ['məutiveit]

想一想再看

vt. 给与动机,激发(兴趣或欲望)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。