Previously, on prison break...
前情提要...
I need you to let me get us out of here.
我需要你帮我出去
If you try to screw me over again,I'll kill you
你再戏弄我,我就杀了你
Because if crazy steps out of line,
如果疯子有什么不规矩的话
all I got to do is shoot him with 40 ccs of "shut your trap,"and it's beddy-bye.
我唯一做的就是,给他们注射40cc的药然后说再见
Scofield and his whole P.I. Crew,they're escaping.
斯科菲尔德和他的P.I.组,他们在越狱
You know I can't let you leave here, boss.
你知道我不能让你离开这儿,老大
and I've been clean for 18 months now.
我戒了18个月了
I want to help people get from where I've been to where I am.
我想帮曾和我一样的人,脱离苦海
I'm getting my brother out of here tonight,and I need your help.
我今晚要带我哥哥出去,需要你的帮助
You're asking me to break the law.
你在请求我违反法律
I'm asking you to make a mistake:Forget to lock up.
我只想让你犯个错误:忘记锁门
Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight.
今晚离开时别锁门
The inmates in the psych ward all wear...
精神病区的犯人都穿...
white.
白色衣服的
Peroxide acts as a bleach.
过氧化氢用来漂白
Camouflage.
伪装
Where's your girl?
你马子在哪里
She'll be at my place in about an hour.
她一个小时内会去我那里
Pretty soon, we're going to call in our favor.
很快,我们就要你帮忙
I'm getting on that plane with or without you.
但我要上飞机无论有没有你
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
There's been an acceleration.
进展加速了
What you want, a bigger plane?
你要什么,大点的飞机
Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket.
不是每个人都能拿到机票.
If you can't convince a doddering old fool
如果你不能说服一个蹒跚的老白痴
what the best thing is for this country's economy,
这是对国家经济最有利的做法
perhaps you're not the kind of helper we're looking for.
大概你不是我们想要的那种帮手
I'm breaking out,
我要越狱
and you're going to make sure my brother goes with me.
你要确保我哥一起走
You son of a bitch.
你个混蛋!
We're going to take this real easy, warden.
放松,典狱长
I just need you to do a couple things for me.
我只要你帮我做两件事
You just bought yourself ten years.
你使自己又多了十年刑期
Warden?
典狱长?
Bellick's truck is here, sir.
巴里克车在这里,长官
I'm staring right at it.
我正在查看
Should we start looking for him?
我们该去找他么?
Michael, if you just put that shank down... Michael,
如果你把那把刀放下...
tell the guard you spoke with bellick,
告诉守卫你跟巴里克谈过
and he said he's taking some personal time.
他说他有私人事物要处理
You can't possibly get away with this, son.
你逃不出去的,孩子
I don't think you want to find out how badly
我想你体会不到我要将我哥救出去的
I want to get my brother out of here.
心情有多么强烈
Mack Sir? Mack.
长官?
Yes, sir.
是的
I just spoke with bellick.
我刚跟巴里克谈过
He's walked into town.
他进城去了
He's taking some personal time.
要处理些私人事务
Is he all right?
他没事吧
He's fine.
他很好
Copy that.
收到
Okay
好的.
I just need you to do one more thing.
我还需要你再做一件事
Have lincoln transferred to the infirmary.
把林肯转到医务室
And he needs to be there overnight.
他要在那过夜
How long have you been planning this?
你计划了多久了?
That is a conversation for another day, warden.
今天我们不谈这个,典狱长
Pope to base.
调度室
Go ahead, sir.
请说,长官
Have lincoln burrows transferred to the infirmary.
把林肯.巴罗斯转到医务室
I want him held overnight for tests.
我要他在那里过夜,接受检查
Copy that.
收到
Once we're gone,you'll find bellick in a hole under the guards'break room.
一旦我们逃脱了,你会发现巴里克,在警卫休息室下的洞中
I'm sorry you got caught in the middle,
我很抱歉半夜把你抓住
but one day,you'll understand why I did this.
但有一天,你会理解我的所作所为
You'll never make it over the wall.
你不可能越过高墙的
I'm sorry, henry.
对不起,亨利
everything all right?
一切都好?
Yeah, um, he's getting an earful from someone over at the D.O.C.
对,管训局有人打电话来对他,进行斥责
Oh. Is he on with mr. Drushal?
他在和Drushal先生通话?
I'm not sure, but, uh, it's turning into a conference call
我不知道,但这已变成了电话会议
and he said he didn't want to be disturbed.
他说过不想被打搅
Oh, well, of course.
当然
Have a good night.
祝晚上愉快
You know, michael...
你知道,迈克尔...
you know, he can be a big old grump sometimes,
你知道,他时常发脾气
but I hope you know how highly he thinks of you.
但我希望你了解他对你的评价很高
There's no way he'd get that taj mahal done in time for his anniversary without your help.
没你的帮忙,那个泰姬陵不可能赶在,他结婚周年时完成的
6:55
6:55.
That's five minutes till tier.
离放风还有5分钟
That's one hour till the next count.
离下次点名还有1小时
One hour to get over that wall and as far away from this prison as possible.
一小时翻过高墙,然后跑得越远越好
you unscrewed the toilet, right?
你没把马桶拧开,是不是?
That's five minutes we don't have.
我们少了5分钟
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just...
抱歉,抱歉,我只是...
I just feel like my head is spinning a little.
我只是觉得脑袋有点晕
are you okay?
你没事吧
If we get caught...
如果我们被抓...
I can't do ten more years, bro.
我不想再呆十年,兄弟
I can'T.
我不想
Tier time, one hour.
放风,一小时
There's no going back now.
事已至此,无法回头
if you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy...
如果你在某个管道中被卡住,孩子...
bull.
狱警
Keep walking, bull,keep walking.
继续走,狱警,继续走
You okay?
你没事吧
Great.
好极了
it's got blue spots.
还是有蓝色
Yo, I got a late start.
对,我开始的比较迟
Only one thing you needed to do.
你现在就做好一件事
Block the gate.
把好风
I got to finish this off.
我帮你搞定
Said a prayer for you, theodore.
为你祈祷,希欧多尔.
Said a prayer for us all.
为大家祈祷
I want him dead.
我想他死
Anybody gets in the way...
任何碍事的人...
gets run over.
一并解决
just a half cup, mack.
就半杯,迈克
If I have more than that,I'll be up all night.
如果喝的太多,我晚上会睡不着
Thank you, bro.
谢谢,兄弟
how many more screws?
还有几个螺丝?
Get c-note out here.
叫C-note出来
Huh? Haven't seen him, man.
啊?没看见他
That's real touching and all, you sticking up for a brother,
那真是感动人,你护着你的兄弟
but y'all need to step aside right now.
但你现在给我站到一边去
Something you need?
需要什么?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Told you, we haven't seen him.
告诉你了,我们没看见他
this whole time,everything you said was a lie.
一直以来,你所说的一切都是谎言
No, no.I-I never stopped fighting for lincoln's innocence, never.
不,不,我从没放弃过要还林肯,一个清白,从没放弃
They approached me after I took this case.
我接了案子他们才找我的
Who's they?
他们是谁?
John Abruzzi
约翰.阿布鲁齐.
John abruzzi, the mob boss? Yes, yes.
约翰.阿布鲁齐,那个黑帮头子? -对,对
How much did he pay you?
他给了你多少钱
My father's freedom.
我父亲的自由
You said your father was exonerated.
你说过你父亲已经被判无罪了
I lied, okay?
我说谎了,好吧?
I agreed to keep tabs on you.
我答应监视你
In exchange,abruzzi had some guy who was already doing a life sentence cop to the murder
作为交换,阿布鲁齐找个终身监禁的人
that my father didn't commit.
顶替爸爸本没犯谋杀罪
And that's how i get him out of jail.
这就是我使他免于牢狱的方法
Your dad's life for mine.
你父亲的命运在我手里
No one needs to get hurt here, veronica.
这儿没人想受伤害,维罗妮卡
You think abruzzi wants legal advice from me?
你以为阿布鲁齐是想从,我这里得到法律建议吗?
All you have to do is make sure michael gives this abruzzi guy what he needs to know,that's it.
你所要做的就是确保迈克尔交出,阿布鲁齐所要的人,仅此而已
Nick
尼克,
you don't think they're going to let me live, do you?
你认为他们会让我活下来么?
I got to believe that.
我想是的
yeah.Okay.
好的
Right.
好
Stand up.We have to go.
起来,我们得走了
Get up.
起来
Charles
查尔斯.
Sucre, drop the sheet. Sucre,
把帘子放下来
Manche, you're next.
曼弛,你是下一个
Let's move it.
快走
That one's for you.
这个给你
Move your fat ass.
快点,大屁股
that's for you.
这个给你
Age before beauty.
老人优先
All right.
好吧
So, you got a key to the infirmary?
那么,你拿到医务室的钥匙没有?
Not exactly.
还没有
all right. How we doing, baby?
好了,我们怎样,宝贝
Not good. We're already ten minutes behind.
不太好,落后了十分钟
Let's move it.
我们赶快
help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help! Help...!
救命!救命!...
Did you hear that?
你听到没有
Hear what?
听到什么?
Help!
救命
Hear anything?
听到什么没有?
there's nobody here, man.
这里没人
I swear, I heard something.
我发誓,听到什么了
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
You scream...
你再叫...
and I'll cut out your windpipe, got me?
我就割断你的喉咙,明白?
I need his jacket and his hat.
我需要他的外套和帽子
brains of the outfit,huh, scofield?
你是老大啊,斯科菲尔德?
He's leading you off a cliff, boys.
他把你们带向绝路,孩子们
Now you're acting like you still in charge.
是到如今你还以为你是老大
Shut your mouth, bitch.
闭嘴,贱货
Pendejo.
混球
Let's go.
我们走
You.
你
You know, he'S...
你知道,他是...
ciao, bello...
再见,贝罗...
look. Please, don't do this.
听着,求你,别这么做
Tell michael to give abruzzi what he wants.
告诉迈克尔给阿布鲁齐想要的
Please, nick, come on,they're going to kill me.
求你了,尼克,别这样,他们会杀了我的
Nick
尼克.
Nick!
尼克!
Nick
尼克.
Everyone put your coveralls on.
每个人把衣服穿上
I'll be back in a minute.
我就回来
Yo, where you going, man?
你去哪儿?
Hey!
嘿!
You heard him. Come on.
你们听见他说什么了,快!
This is ridiculous, man.
真是可笑
Eight-one-three-five...
8-1-3-5...
The scope of this, which we're all aware of,can cloud judgment.
留下余地只会让产生判断失误
I suggest we look at this in very simple terms.
我提议我们看这问题简单些
We have an employee, she's not working out.
我们有个雇员,她工作没做好
We fire her.
我们就解雇她
It needs to be that simple.
就这么简单
She's the vice president of the united states.
她是美国副总统
And that's all she'll ever be. She's plummeting in the polls.
这就是她的最高职位,她的民调一路下滑
If we keep her as our candidate,
如果我们提名她做候选人
we're handing the presidency to her opponent,
我们等于把总统宝座让给,我们的对手
and then everything we hope to gain with caroline in office--
我们希望卡罗琳在职所能得到的一切
it's all gone.
都没有了
Fine. If we ask her to drop out,
好,如果我们叫他走
how do we know she'll keep her mouth shut on everything she knows?
我们怎样才知道,她会对所知一切守口如瓶
Samantha?
萨曼莎?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I need a very frank assessment from you right now.
我现在就需要你坦率的意见
Based on your contact with her, will the vice president go quietly?
根据你和她的交往,副总统会守口如瓶吗?
No.
不会
Absolutely not.
当然不会
Becoming president is the most important thing to her.
因为总统宝座对她来说是,重中之重
If we take that away,she has absolutely nothing to lose.
如果我们连那个也拿走,她就毫无顾虑
And I guarantee you, she will do everything she can to take everyone she can down with her.
我想你保证,她会竭尽所能,拖每个人下水
We need to make a move on her.
我们需要对她采取行动
Now.
现在
you okay, doc?
你没事吧,医生?
what's going on?
怎么了?
I don't know.
我不知道
What are we supposed to do, just sit here?
我们该做什么,干坐在这里?
No. I don't know!
不,我不知道
Man...
老兄...
this whole thing is messed up, bro.
全搞砸了,兄弟
Feel free not to come, gordo.
你可以不来的,戈多.
we're screwed.
我们搞砸了
We're screwed!
我们搞砸了
Come on, let's go!
快,我们走
Michael, we got to go back.
迈克尔,我们得回去
We're moving forward.
我们继续向前
We stick with the plan.
按原计划
Your ears work, fool?!
你耳朵聋了?!
Do you hear that?!
没听到么?
It's the fire alarm in psych ward.
这是精神病区的火警信号
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I set it off.
我弄得
Why?
为什么?
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
有秩序地离开大楼
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
有秩序地离开大楼
we're in the sticks.
我们现在命悬一线
You know how many people would have heard a jet like this land?
你知道会有多少人,听到飞机在这降落吗?
Don't worry about it.
不要担心
False alarm.
错误警报
Back to the psych ward,everyone.
大家都回到精神病病房
Walking with me,now.
现在跟着我走
Very good.
很好
Just got to keep on walking.
继续走
Hold up!
过来,等下!
Got some stragglers.
还有些迷徒者
Cool.
好
Let's go!
走吧!
Wait a minute.
等等
That's not whack shack-issue.
那不是病房里的东西
Everybody,stop!
全都停下来!
Stay where you are!
站在原地!
I said stay where you are.
我说让你们站在原地
What's the problem?
出什么问题了?
That's john abruzzi right there.
在那的是约翰.阿布鲁齐
Yeah,that'S...
是的,那是...
that's bad news.
那可不是件好事
Listen,you got that sedative you were talking about?
听着,你有所说的镇静剂吗?
Yeah.
有
You got some now?
现在就有吗?
Yeah.
是的
Let's have it.
给我
This will put him out,right?
可以搞定他吗?
Like a light.
轻而易举
let's go.
我们走
Let's go.Let's go!
走,快走!
Where we going?Where we going?
我们去哪?我们去哪?
Straight down the hall.
直走过大厅
Nick,please don't do this. Nick
不要这样做
come on.
下来
What's going on?
怎么了?
I'm getting you to the airport.
我要送你去飞机场
Go,go,go,go.
走,走
You get to blackfoot,you find steadman.
等你到了Blackfoot,你会找到斯特德曼
There's still time for you to get to the bottom of this thing.
你还有时间弄清这件事
Take this,take this.
拿着这个
I'm sorry about this,okay?
对这件事非常抱歉
You got to believe me,
你得相信我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take her to o'hare.
带她去,奥黑尔
OK
好的
Dad,still got the key to my apartment?
爸爸,还没拿到我公寓的钥匙吗?
Yeah,just meet me there.
好的,在那见
I'll explain it later.Just meet me there.
等下跟你解释,在那等我
Halfway there,yo.
才走到一半
What's up? I know you told bellick.
怎么了?我知道你告诉了巴里克
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I owed you,and I pay my debts.
我欠你的,所以我在偿还
But as soon as we're out of here,
但是只要我们一出去
you go your way,we'll go ours.
我们就各走各的
You understand?
明白吗?
Oh,sara.
噢,萨拉
It was a false alarm at the psych ward.
在精神病房的是个错误警报
That's what all that racket was about.
所以才会这么喧闹
Good,thank you.
好的谢谢你
Good night.
晚安
Hey.Look,baby,it ain't worth it if it's gonna kill you.
嘿,听着,为了这个丢了命可不值得
I'm getting out of here.
我快要离开这了
you're overreacting.
你反应过激了
I don't mean to shock you,paul,
我不是打击你,保罗
but I am privy to things that you're not.
但是你不用像我这样,隐瞒很多事
And I am telling you,the company is selling me down the river.
我告诉你,这群人正在抛弃我
It's a legends for literacy fundraiser.
只是和筹款者有关
Doesn't mean anything;it's a rubber chicken dinner.
一个筹款餐会而已
Which I got uninvited to on the day of.
我却没有被邀请出席
You don't do that to your candidate,
你不会对你的候选人这样做
unless the candidate is no longer your candidate.
除非这个候选人已经被除名了
Caroline,you've been drinking,you're upset. Caroline
你喝多了,你才这么不安
How can you not understand this is so beyond me.
你跟我这么久怎么会不了解这些
I would think after being by my side for 15 years,
我想你在我身边有15年了
you would have gained at least a rudimentary understanding of how things work.
我以为你基本懂得事情是怎么发展的
Listen to me.
听着
Listen to me.
听着
They're doing this to see how you will react.
他们这样做是为了看看你会有什么反应
So you need to be strong.
所以你要坚强
Be presidential,and get through this.
要有总统风范,度过这个难关
We get through this.
我们一起度过这个难关
I'm figuring I'll need a two-inch lift
我需要增加两寸
if I'm gonna run with a new set of 30-by-nine-and-a-halfs.
如果要穿一双39码半的鞋跑步
Add coil springs or just stay with the spacers?
用弹簧还是气垫?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.
喔,喔,喔
Whoa,hey.
喔,嘿
I ain't a hero for $14 an hour.
我不会为了14美圆一个小时撑英雄
You do what you will.
你们想做什么都可以
Uncuff my brother.
给我哥哥解手铐
You got it,boss.
好的,头儿
Pretend I ain't here,boss.
就当我不在这
Yeah,you and the radio.
是的,包括你和你的无线电话
Dad,are you here?
爸爸,你在这吗?
Dad,you got to get ready.We got to go.
爸爸,你得准备好了,我们要走了
How's it going,savrinn?
事情怎么样了,Savrinn?
And the guy says,"yeah,I get why she's lighting the candle,
这个人说,"是的,我知道为什么她要点蜡烛"
but why are the other two playing the bagpipes?"
但是为什么其他两个人,要吹苏格兰风笛呢?"
welcome to laugh line.
欢迎收听笑话在线
Just $2.99 a minute,50 cents what the hell? -
只要2.99美圆一分钟,50美分,-这是什么?
...For each additional minute.
每增加一分钟....
Where's the lawyer?
那个律师在哪?
She's gone.
她走了
Yeah?
什么?
Then so's your dad.
所以你爸爸...
No,no,no!
不,不,不!
Don'T.
不要
Have you got her or not?
你到底逮到她了没有?
I can find her.
我可以找到她
And will you have her in front of me in the next two minutes?
你能2分钟之内把她带到我面前吗?
It's a very simple question,nick.
这是个很简单的问题,尼克
No. But just-just give me a chance.
不,但是再给我一次机会
You just got to listen to me...
你要听我说...
no! No!
不!不!
Hey!
嘿!
This is happening right now!
这就是你看到的!
You have one more chance!
你还有一次机会
Where's the lawyer?
那个律师在哪?
where's the lawyer?
那个律师在哪?
she's about a billion miles away from here.
离这儿十万八千里
You're never gonna find her.
你们永远找不到她
Why don't you just suck it?
去你的
better be open,bro.
最好开着,兄弟
we're in.
我们上路了
First we got to get that window out.
首先要把窗户打开
Then we got to get the bars off.
然后把栅栏弄掉
Manche,
曼弛.
Is this gonna work?
这有用么?
We're about to find out.
就要知道了
Warden?
狱长?
warden?
狱长?
Ready.
准备好了
All right. Come on.
好,快
what now,genius?
现在怎么办,天才?
take your time.
慢慢来
But,uh...
只是...
15 minutes to get over that wall.
还剩15分钟越过围墙
we're through.
我们成功了
And you're sure you didn't see him walk out?
你确定他没出去?
Positive.
确定
Let's go,guys,I need those suits.
快些,我需要这些衣服
Good job,kiddo.
干得好,小子
Take this.
拿着这个
I knew it!
我就知道
Haywire
海威尔.
I knew it!
我就知道
As soon as I saw you go into psych ward,I knew it!
当你进精神病区,我就知道
Either I come with...
要么我也加入...
uh...
呃...
or I'm going to make a little person-to-person call here.
要么我打个小报告
Haywire,just take it easy.
海威尔,放松些
The other person being a correctional officer.
你也要管教我?
He's in.
让他加入
What? He's in.
什么?让他加入
You're crazy!
你疯了
Okay,after lincoln,we go alphabetically.
林肯之后,我们按字母顺序排队
Whoa,whoa,whoa,hold on,a-bruzzi.
慢着,阿布鲁齐
You want a seat on the plane?
你不想要飞机座位?
Line forms after me.
在我后面排队
Got it.
好了
Go,go,go.
快,快
Hey,roy?
嘿,罗伊?
Yeah?
怎么?
Did you see pope leave?
你看到狱长离开么?
No.
没有
No way he could have walked by?
有没有可能经过这里
I haven't left my post since I punched in.
我从打点就没离开过
all right
好
hey,hey,hey,hey.
嘿
Charles?
查尔斯?
You okay,old man?
你还好么,老家伙?
No.
不好
Let's take a look.
让我们看看
It's just a few more steps.
只剩几步路
You can make it.
你能做到
Oh,I could make it another foot,maybe two...
我还能走一两步...
but why? I wasn't going for me.
何必呢,我不是为我自己
I was going for my daughter.
我是为了女儿
And you can do that.
你可以替我做到
Will you promise me?
你能向我发誓么?
Yes,I promise.
好,我发誓
The money is buried under a silo at the double k ranch just outside of tooele,utah.
钱埋在尤他州图埃勒县镇外,KK农场的地窖里
There's plenty to split.
你们可以分个够
The government didn't want any more embarrassment after I took off with the money.
我拿走那笔钱后,政府不想再丢脸
So they lowballed it to the papers.
于是他们在文件中弄虚作假
The truth is,michael,it's not $1 million under that silo.
事实上,那个地窖中,不是1百万美元
There's $5 million there.
而是5百万
you checked the chow hall?
大厅检查了?
Yeah. Nothing.
是的,没有
Anybody try his cell phone?
谁去打他的手机?
Oh.
哦
Give anna her papa's love.
带我给安娜问候
I will.I will.
我会的
Here...
来...
easy,easy.
慢点
where is that coming from?
哪里响?
oh,my god!
哦,天啊
Control,this is s & e 5.
管理中心,这里是SE5
I have a code three in the warden's office.
狱长办公室有3号紧急情况
Repeat,code three.
重复,3号紧急情况
to the base.
到中心来
Right now.No,right now.
马上,拉警报
Yo,bro,we got to go.
兄弟,我们得走了
Go,michael.
走吧,迈克尔
Go and don't look back.
走,不要回头
No,no,no,no.
不,不
I better go last.
我还是最后走
Come on,michael!
快,迈克尔
come on come on
快,快
michael,move it!
迈克尔,抓紧
Come on.
快
Michael,come on.
迈克尔,快
Come on,michael.
快,迈克尔
Michael,come on.
迈克尔,快
come on,move!
快,抓紧
Michael,come on,move.
迈克尔,快
Michael michael! Grab my hand.
抓住我的手
Michael,give me your hand.
给我手
Give me your hand. Come on.
给我手,快
Give me your hand.
给我手
Come on.
快
Freeze! Don't move!
站住别动
Get down!
趴下
Don't shoot!Don't shoot!
别开枪
Get down!
趴