Then turn a blind eye. That is, after all, your talent.
那就视而不见。毕竟您老最擅长的就是此招。
Gaius. My father need to speak to you. When? Immediately.
盖乌斯。父王要召见你。 何时? 即刻。
Sire. Is there a problem? Are you unwell?
陛下。您贵体欠安吗?
This is not an ailment you can treat me for. You've been a loyal servant for many years. I look on you as a friend.
心头之病我想你难以祛除。你已经服侍我很多年了。我把你像朋友一样对待。
I regard you in the same way, Sire.
我也如此,陛下。
You've been here since Arthur's birth. And all that entailed. What I'm trying to do, I think is best for you.
自亚瑟出生时你就在这了。这期间你一直忠心耿耿。我要做出的决定,也是为了你好。
I'm confused, Sire.
我不明白,陛下。
I'll give you a generous allowance to make sure you're looked after.
我会给你一笔可观的补贴供你养老。
You're retiring me?
你要辞了我?
I don't want you to worry. I'll allow you to continue living in your chambers, until more suitable accommodation can be found.
我不想你担心。我会让你继续住在你的宫室里,直到你找到更适合的地方。
Because I made one mistake. Although in truth, Sire, it was not a mistake. It was... Yes, Gaius?
就因为我犯了一次错。事实上,陛下,那并不是一个错误。那是...... 什么,盖乌斯?