Okay, if I were a salmon shirt, where would I be?
好吧,如果我是件鲑鱼色衬衫,我会在哪里呢?
I am so sorry I spilled wine all over your shirt.
抱歉,我把酒洒到你的衬衫上了。
It's okay. No, it's still wet.
没关系。 不,还是湿的。
You know what? Let me get it out before it sets. Ooh, I have something you could wear. Here.
我拿去洗干净,免得留下印子。我这里有件衣服你可以穿。拿去吧。
I don't know if I want to wear a woman's shirt.
我真的不想穿女式衬衫。
No no, that that's a man shirt. Awfully pink.
不不,那是男式衬衫。 可怕的粉红色。
Oh, my god. Honey, we are so meant to be together. Look, we both have the copies of Annie soundtrack.
天啊,老婆,我们注定要在一起。看,我们都有安妮的原声带。
Honey, both yours.
老公,两张都是你买的。
Hey, great advice on that Joey thing.
谢谢你给我关于乔伊的建议。
Yeah? The work problem?
工作的问题吗?
Oh it was perfect! I mean it really felt like he was my friend again.
感觉太棒了。我又在他身上找回了朋友的感觉。
What problem did you say you have?
你说你遇到了什么问题?
Oh that's, that's not important. The point is, I really...I think everything's gonna be okay.
那不重要。重点是我觉得一切都会没事。
May I help you?
需要我效劳吗?
You think you can just buy my friend's baby?
你觉得你可以随便买走我朋友的宝宝吗?
Isn't it funny how we kept running into each other? It's as if someone really wants us to be together.
我们一直巧遇,真是有缘啊。就像是有人想把我们撮合到一起。
Someone does. Me.
没错,那就是我。
Oh, witty banter. Well done.
聪明的家伙,做得好。
So tell me a little bit about yourself.
跟我谈谈你自己。
Oh ok, well I'm a masseuse, and I used to work at this place...
好吧,我是按摩师。我以前在这个地方工作……
Do you like to party?
你喜欢参加派对吗?
I I I like, I like parties.
我喜欢派对。
You're wild, aren't you?
你很狂野,对吧?
Yeah, I guess. A little.
对,我猜是有一点。
Ain't no thing. I'm wild too.
那没有什么,我也很狂野。
So! Umm, anyway I I I've lived in New York, somewhat wildly I guess, for umm Well since I was fourteen.
总之,我住在纽约,生活方式有点狂野。我从14岁就住在这里。
I'm sorry. I'm staring. It's just that you have the most beautiful eyes.
抱歉,我盯着你不放。因为你有双非常漂亮的眼睛。
Oh, stop it. And your breasts! Hmm!
别说了。 还有你的胸部!
Okay. Look, you're coming on a little strong.
好吧。听着,你的攻势有点太猛了。
But I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, because it seems the universe really wants us to be together.
但我暂且认为你没有恶意。因为宇宙中有股力量将我们牵引到一起。
So, why don't we just start over, ok? And you can just tell me about yourself.
我们为何不重新来过呢?你可以跟我谈谈你自己。
All right. Okay.
好吧。 好吧。
I write erotic novels for children.
我写给小孩子看的色情小说。
What? They're wildly unpopular.
什么? 我的书非常不受欢迎。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, also, you might be interested to know that I have a Ph. D.
有件事你可能会感兴趣,我是个博士。
Wow! You do?
真的吗?
Yep. A pretty huge... All right.
对,我的老二超大…… 够了。
The sun'll come out...tomorrow! Bet...your bottom dollar that tomorrow...There'll be sun.
明天……太阳将会升起。拿……全部家当打赌,明天会是晴天。
Hey! Hey! Oh Joey, honey listen, thank you for talking to me yesterday about that thing with my boss. That really meant a lot.
嗨。 乔伊,听我说,谢谢你昨天陪我聊我老板的问题。那对我来说意义重大。
Not a problem. Oh, and just so you know, that guy's not gonna be bothering you about that baby thing anymore.
别客气。我得告诉你,那家伙不会再为了宝宝的事来烦你了。
What? Let's just say I took care of it.
什么? 就说我已经帮你解决了。
Whoa whoa whoa, let's say more!
我们得谈一谈。
Don't worry. Don't worry. I just told him, very nicely: "You don't go buying people's babies! So back off!"
别担心。我平心静气地跟他谈过,"你不能随便买别人的宝宝,放弃吧!"
What? What?
什么? 什么?
No! No, no no no Joey he doesn't want to buy my baby! I made that up!
不不不!不要啊!乔伊,他不想买我的宝宝!那是我编出来的!
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
So we would have something to talk about! So it wouldn't be awkward!
那样我们才有话题可聊嘛,才不会显得尴尬。
And you couldn't think of anything else?
你想不出来别的借口吗?
You said your boss wants to buy your baby?
你说你老板要买你的宝宝?
I can't believe you yelled at my boss! I'm I'm gonna lose my job! What am I gonna do? !
真不敢相信你对我老板大叫!我会被开除!我该怎么办?
You could always sell your baby.
你可以卖掉你的宝宝。
Joey, I can't believe you brought my boss into this! I'm gonna get fired!
我不敢相信你会去找我老板。我会被开除的!
You lied to me! Well, she told me to!
你骗我! 是她要我那么做的!
Chandler has two copies of Annie!
钱德勒有两张安妮的原声带!
Oh, my God! Ross! Hello!
我的天啊!罗斯! 你们好啊!
Ross, what are you doing?
罗斯,你在这里干什么?
Not touching myself, if that makes anyone less uncomfortable.
我没在自摸,希望你们听了能放心一点。
Morning. You wanted to see me?
早安,您找我吗?
Please, come in. Have a seat.
请进,坐下。
Ok look Mr. Zelner... Oh I think it's best that I speak first. Yeah.
听着,佐纳先生…… 让我先说吧。 好吧。
I've asked Lee from human resources to be here as a witness to our conversation.
我请了人事部的李作为我们谈话的见证人。
Oh, God.
天啊。
If I in any way implied that I wanted to buy your baby I am sorry. Okay?
如果我有暗示过你我想买你的宝宝,我很抱歉,好吗?
Last week, when I asked you when your due date was I certainly did not mean that I felt that I was "due" your baby.
上星期我问你,你的预产期是什么时候,我并没有暗示你我想"买"你的宝宝。
Yeah I want to be very clear that I understand that it's your baby and it is not mine to purchase.
我希望清楚地告诉你,我了解那是你的宝宝,我不能买下它。
Well, as long as we are clear about that.
只要把话说清楚就好了。
Oh there it is.
到了。
That's not your regular cleaners.
这不是你常去的洗衣店。
Yes, I know. but that creep that I went on that date with goes to there, so I have to find a new one.
我知道。但和我约会的那个怪胎会去那里,我得找家新的洗衣店。
I also have to find a new video store, a new bank, a new adult bookstore, a new grocery store...
我还得找新的音像店银行、成人书店、杂货店……
What? A new grocery store.
什么? 新的杂货店。
The universe said I'd meet a nice guy. And that's what they gave me?
宇宙预示我会认识一个好男人。结果就给我这么一个货色?
When I get up there, I'm gonna kick some ass.
我上天堂后,一定要痛扁某人。
Don't worry Phoebe, You'll meet someone. If I can meet a great guy, so can you.
别着急,菲比,你会遇到梦中情人的。如果我能找到好男人,你也可以。
Yeah, we both can. And we both will.
对,我们都可以。也都会找到的。
Oh, you didn't have to come in with me. Are you kidding?
你不必进来。 开什么玩笑?
This is where they get out stains. This is like Disneyland for me.
这里是给衣物去污的地方。对我来说这就像是迪士尼乐园。
I'm I'm gonna be over here watching the dance of the clean shirts.
我要到这里欣赏干净的衬衫跳舞。
Oh, excuse me! I think you uh dropped s...Wow! What?
对不起,你掉了……哇! 怎么了?
I'm sorry. It's just that you're so incredibly beautiful.
抱歉,你真的是美得不可思议。
Oh yeah well, I'm sorry about that too, but what're you gonna do?
我也这么觉得,但又能怎么办呢?
I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I feel like I was meant to pick this up. Do you believe in that kind of thing? A little.
希望你别觉得我疯了,我觉得帮你捡东西算是命中注定。你相信那种事吗? 有一点。
Now you're talking.
你终于靠谱了。
Would you like to go out and have a cup of coffee?
你想去喝杯咖啡吗?
I I I'd love to. Let me just tell my friend.
我很乐意。我去跟我朋友打个招呼。
Ooh, an ink stain! Hey, can I watch how you get this out?
是墨水印子!我能看你把它洗干净吗?
She must have left.
她一定是先走了。
Hi. So? What happened? It's all gonna be okay.
嗨。 所以呢?发生了什么事? 没事了。
They're just so happy that I'm not suing them that they gave me one extra month paid maternity leave.
他们很高兴我不会告他们,我还能多放一个月的带薪产假。
So long as I understand that the money should not construed as a down payment on this or any other child I may bear.
只要我明白那些薪水并不是购买这个宝宝或其他宝宝的订金。
Ralph Lauren is really going out of their way to show they're not in the baby buying business.
拉夫罗兰真的想尽办法要证明他们不是贩婴集团。
Chandler, can you give us a minute?
钱德勒,能让我们独处一下吗?
Oh I'm sorry, you're kicking me out of my own living room?
你这是要把我踢出自家客厅吗?
Yeah. I'll be in there.
对。 我去里面待着。
Joey, I'm really sorry that I lied to you.
乔伊,抱歉我骗了你。
I was just trying to make things... I know. I know.
我只是希望解决我们…… 我知道。
It kind of worked.
这个方法的确有效。
I mean, you know, I don't know about you, but I haven't thought about our thing since all this.
我不知道你是怎么想的,但出了这档子事之后,我就没想过咱们的问题。
Hey you're right. Yeah, it's kinda been like us again a little bit.
对,你说得对。对,我们又恢复了"朋友"的样子。
Yeah, I know. I've missed that. Me too.
对啊,我很想念那段时光。 我也是。
I mean I...haven't thought at all about how I put myself out there and said all that stuff and how you didn't feel the same way about me and and how it was really awkward.
我也没再去想,自己对你敞开心扉跟你说过那些话。你跟我的感觉不同,还有这一切有多尴尬。
My gynecologist tried to kill me.
我的妇产科医生想杀我。
Item J437 A.Color: Winterberry.
编号是J437 A。颜色是冬莓色。
Hi umm, listen, come here, come . I I'm so so sorry about yesterday.
进来吧。关于昨天的事我很抱歉。
I'm really, really sorry. It's just... Listen, Ross, you you don't have to apologize.
我真的很抱歉,那只是…… 听着,罗斯,你不必道歉。
I I understand why you were there.
我知道你为什么会跑去我家。
You do? Yeah. You still have feelings for me.
真的吗? 对,你还对我有感觉。
And and to be honest, I I still have feelings for you too. And I wish we could work it out Ross, but we can't. It's too complicated with you and Rachel and the baby.
老实说,我对你也还有感觉。我希望我们能复合,但那是不可能的。你跟瑞秋还有宝宝的事太复杂了。
I just...It just wasn't meant to be.
我只是……我们并不属于彼此。
Oh, God. You're right.
天啊。你说得对。
Ross, we...we have to be strong.
罗斯,我们得坚强。
Okay, I I'm gonna go. Can I? To remember you?
好吧,我得走了。我能留这件衣服来怀念你吗?
No.
不行。