Joey: Guess I don't know. My experience: if a girl says yes to being taped, she doesn't say no to much else, I'll tell ya.
依据我的经验。如果女生答应可以录下来……其它的也就都不会拒绝了,我跟你说。
Chandler: Then you're gonna have to watch it for me.
那你先帮我看。
Joey: What? Whoo-what?
什么?
Chandler: Just for a few seconds, so I can know what it is. Please?
几秒钟就好,让我知道那是什么。拜托!
Joey: All right, fine. But if I enjoy this, you have only yourself to blame.
好啦,可以,但是万一我很乐在其中 你就只能怪你自己!
Chandler: Why am I hearing cheering?
为什么我听到欢呼声?
Joey: Well it's ok, it's like...it's just a football game.
没关系,是足球赛。
Chandler: Football? Just football?
只是足球赛?
Joey: Yeah, see, you were all worried for nothing.
你担心是多余的。
Chandler: It's football, it's just football.
是足球,只是足球。
Chandler:This is great! This is the first time I've ever enjoyed football.
太棒了!这是我第一次真正喜欢足球。
Chandler:It may be customary to get a beer.
我想这时候喝啤酒很对味。
Chandler: What the What are you doing?
搞什么……你在做什么?
Joey: You don't wanna see what I just saw!
你不想要看到我刚看到的东西!
Monica: What're you guys doing? Oh my God, is that Richard?
你们在做什么?喔,我的天!那是理查吗?
Phoebe: God! God! This is not going well.
喔,天啊,真是进行的不顺利。
Mike: No, no, you're doing fine, really. Why don't you go talk to my dad?
不,你做的很好,真的。你何不去找我爸聊聊。
Phoebe: Ok, ok, ok, ok. Still sure about me being myself?
好,好的,好的。还确定要我做我自己吗?
Mike: Absolutely! Or maybe just a little less pimp spit.
当然!或许少说一些“坏蛋吐口水”的事。
Phoebe: So Theodore, I uhm, I can see where Mike gets his good looks from...
希尔多,我现在知道麦克的帅气外表是遗传自谁的了……
Theodore: Oh, Well...
嗯……
Phoebe: Yeah. And that physique! You must work out all the time.
你一定经常做运动。
Theodore: Oh no, not all the time, I-I do the best I can...
不是很常,不过我尽量……
Phoebe: Yeah I bet! Look out!
是啊,我想也是!看招!
Theodore: Oh! Owwwww!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh my God, are you ok?
喔,我的天,你还好吗?
Theodore: I recently had surgery.
我最近刚动完手术。
Phoebe: I'm so sorry!
我很抱歉。
Theodore: No, I'll be fine...I just should check the stitches.
没关系,我没事……我只是应该要去检查一下伤口。
Phoebe: I really, really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
Theodore: How could you know. Why wouldn't you punch me in the stomach?
你怎么会知道呢?为什么你不会打我肚子呢?
Mike: Uhm, did you just hit my dad?
你刚刚是不是打了我爸?
Phoebe: Yes...I'm sorry, I've never met a boyfriends parents before.
是的,我很抱歉,我从来没有见过男朋友的父母亲。
Mike: But, I mean, you have met...humans before, right? Look, why don't you go talk to my mom?
但是,你总该有见过人,对吗?你何不去找我妈聊聊。
Phoebe: Yeah ok...yeah, your mom, ok, she-she looks nice, I can talk to her.
好的,你妈,她看起来很和善。我可以跟她聊的。
Mike: Yeah, you do that, and then I gotta go check my dad for signs of internal bleeding.
你去聊吧!我要去看看我爸是不是有内出血的现象。
Phoebe: Yeah. Oh Bitsy, hi. Uhm...listen, I just want to thank you again for having me here tonight.
贝西,我想要再次谢谢你邀请我今晚过来。
Bitsy: Well, not at all.
喔,不用客气。
Phoebe: Also uhm, I just want you to know what a wonderful man your son is.
还有,我只想让你知道你儿子是个很棒的男人。
Bitsy: Thank you, I think so too.
谢谢,我也这么认为。
Phoebe: Well, and you know, it really is a testament to how he was raised.
一切都是他受了良好的家庭教育。
Phoebe:Especially to you. Because he's very respectful of women.
尤其是你的功劳。因为他十分尊重女性。
Bitsy: Is he really?
他真的吗?
Phoebe: Are you kidding. He is so considerate of my feelings and...you know I think...you'd also like to know that he is a very gentle lover.
他非常体贴我的感受,我认为你也会想知道……他在床上非常温柔。
Bitsy: E-e-excuse me?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no no. Don't get me wrong. No, he's not in like a sissy way.
不,别误会我。不,不是那种娘娘腔的样子。
Phoebe:No, no, no when he gets going, he can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave...
当他疯起来的时候……他可是像休假的船员一样神勇……
Bitsy: That's...my boy.
那就是……我儿子。
Mike: Awesome!
绝了!
Rachel: Ok, aahhh, please laugh for mommy, please? Please laugh for mommy.
好了,给妈咪笑一笑,拜托!请为妈咪笑一个。
Rachel:Not funny huh? Oh so, is it...only offensive novelty rap?
不好笑,对吧?嗯,所以是不是……只有低级好玩的饶舌歌才行呢?
Rachel: Or maybe just, you know, rap in general? 'Cause mommy can rap.
或许只要是饶舌歌都行,因为妈咪会饶舌。
Rachel:My name is mommy and I'm here to say, that all the babies are. Oh, I can't rap...All right, sweetheart...
我名叫妈妈我要在这儿说,所有的小宝贝……哦,我不会饶舌乐……好吧,小心肝儿……
Rachel: This is only because I love you so much, and I know that you're not gonna tell anybody.
只是因为我太爱你了,我知道你会保守秘密。
Rachel:I like...big butts and I cannot lie...You other brothers can't deny...when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face...Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
我喜欢大屁屁,我不能撒谎,其他的哥们儿们,你们也别否认,当姑娘走来扭起小细腰儿那圆圆的在你脸上的是你的俏目,好!好!好!
Rachel: Oohhhhh! Oh! I like big butts and I cannot lie... You other brothers can't deny...Oh Emma you're laughing!
喔!我喜欢大屁屁我不能撒谎……其他的哥们儿们你们也别否认……艾玛,你在笑!你笑了!
Rachel:Oh you are, you really do like big butts, don't you. Oh, you beautiful little weirdo...
你真的很喜欢大屁股,对不对?你这个漂亮的小怪蛋……
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh you missed it. She was laughing.
你错过了!她刚刚在笑!
Rachel:Oh it was amazing. It was amazing. It was the most beautiful, beautiful sound that...
真是不可思议。是很不可思议。那就像是最美妙的声音……
Ross: Oh I know, isn't it?
我知道,可不是吗?
Ross: Ooh...what'd you do to get her to laugh?
你做了什么逗她笑?
Rachel: Oh! You know, I just...couple of things I tried...Different...I just sang a little doo...Itsy Bitsy Spider.
喔!你知道的,我只不过…… 试了一些东西,不同的……只是唱了一点“痒痒小蜘蛛”。
Ross: You sang Baby Got Back didn't you?
你唱了“宝贝,你的背影很靓” 对不对?
Rachel: Nothing else worked. That girl is all about the ass.
其它的方法都没有用!这女孩就是喜欢屁屁!
Phoebe: and then it goes back to the chorus. Smelly cat, Sme-lly ca-t/It's not your fau-lt. And that's the end of the song...
……然后再回到主旋律。臭臭猫,臭臭猫/不是不的错。然后那就是歌曲的结尾……
Phoebe:I realise you hadn't, ask to hear it, but uhm...no-one had spoken in seventeen minutes.
我知道你们没有要我唱,但是已经有十七分钟没有人说话了。
Mike: Phoebe writes lots of great songs. Wha-what was that one you sang the other night that everybody just loved?
菲比创作了许多歌曲。你那天晚上唱的歌是什么呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Pervert Parade?
《变态游行》吗?
Mike: No...
不……
Phoebe: Oh, Ode To A Pubic Hair?
《阴毛颂》吗?
Mike: Stop!
停止!
Phoebe: Oh God! Is that veal?
喔,天啊!这是小牛肉吗?
Mike: Mom, I thought I told you, Phoebe's a vegetarian.
妈,我以为我跟你说过菲比是素食者。
Bitsy: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no, that's ok, that's ok, I mean, I'm, I am a vegetarian, except for veal.
不,没关系,没关系,我是说,我是素食者……不过我吃小牛肉。
Phoebe: Yeah no, veal I love.
是的,我爱吃小牛肉。
Mike: Phoebe you don't have to eat-
菲比,你可以不用吃的……
Phoebe: No, no, no, actually, no, it's any baby animals: kittens, fish babies, you know, especially veal, you know, and this, this nice vein of fat running through it.
我喜欢任何小动物食物,小猫,小鱼,但是,尤其喜欢小牛肉,这上面还有带一点很棒的肥肉。
Phoebe: Hmmm, yummy Hmmm...
嗯嗯,好吃……
Mike: So? What do you think?
那……你们觉得如何呢?
Monica: So you stole that tape from Richard's apartment?
所以你从理查的公寓偷了这卷带子?
Chandler: Whoho ho...Listen to the judgment from the porn star!
听听这色情片明星在批评我!
Monica: That tape was never meant to be seen by Joey, I would feel more comfortable if I was having this conversation in private.
那带子本来就不是要让……乔伊,我希望可以私下谈论这件事。
Joey: Monica, look, I don't think you and I have any secrets anymore Not ready to joke about it yet, ok, I'll see you later.
莫妮卡,听着,我不认为你我之间存在任何秘密了。还没有准备好可以开玩笑吗?待会见。
Monica: Why in the world would you take this tape and and why would you watch it?
你为什么要拿这卷带子呢?而且为什么要看呢?
Chandler: Because that's who I am, ok?
因为我就是这样的人,好吗?
Chandler:I'm sure a mature man like Richard could see a tape like that and it wouldn't bother him.
我相信像理查那样的男人可以看这样的带子而且不会被说教。
Chandler:Just'd be another saucy anecdote for him to share at his men's club over brandy, moustaches.
这只不过是个黄色的小插曲……让他可以在他的男性俱乐部里边喝着白兰地摸着胡子和兄弟们分享。
Monica: Is all this about you not being able to grow a moustache?
这一切跟你没有办法长胡子有关吗?
Chandler: This is about you and Richard. He's clearly not over you. He keeps a tape so he can...look at it whenever he wants.
这跟你还有理查有关。很明显地他还没有忘记你。他保留这带子让他可以在任何想的时候就看。
Monica: Isn't that sad? I mean, can-can you see how pathetic that is? You-you shouldn't be jealous. You should feel bad for him.
那不是很悲惨吗?你看不出来这是多可悲的事吗?别吃醋了,你应该为他感到可怜。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, well, poor Richard. Yo- I can grow a moustache!
是啊,可怜的理查,他……我可以长胡子的!
Monica: Chandler, this is not our problem.
这不是我们的问题。
Monica:We got each other. That's all that matters.
我们拥有彼此。这是最重要的。
Chandler: Yeah, oh, but I just keep picturing you rolling around with him with your cowboy boots in the air.
但是我就是忘不了你滚在他身边,穿着你的……牛仔靴子在空中晃来晃去。
Monica: Cowboy boots? I've never worn cowboy boots in my whole life!
牛仔靴子?我这辈子从没有穿过牛仔靴子。
Chandler: Oh, good, good. Play more, 'cause I wanna see how it ends.
很好,非常好,再多放一点,因为我想看结局是怎样。
Monica: That's not me!
那不是我!
Chandler: What? That's not you! Life is good again! Ride him cowgirl!
什么?那不是你!美好的生活又再度来临了!骑上去,牛仔女!
Monica: That bastard taped over me!
那混蛋录了别人在我的带子上!
Chandler: Is that a problem?
那有什么问题吗?
Monica: I-It's just so insulting! Quick spring for a new blank tape, Doctor!
真是太侮辱人了!花钱买新的空白带子嘛,医师!
Chandler: Yes, but the important thing is that we have each other, right?
是的,但是重要的是我们拥有彼此,不是吗?
Monica: Well yeah. It's-it's so rude! I mean, let me tell you, the way we did it was a lot better…
嗯,是的,不过这非常没礼貌!我们做的方式要比那个好太多……
Chandler: Are you going to finish that sentence?
你要把这个句子说完吗?
Theodore: I can't imagine what he sees in her.
我无法想像他在她身上看到什么吸引人的。
Bitsy: She actually makes me miss that pill-popping ex-wife of his. Oh, hello dear.
她还真让我怀念起他那嗑药的前妻。嗨,亲爱的
Mike: Hey, what's going on?
怎么了?
Bitsy: We were just chit-chatting. How's your friend?
我们只是在随便聊聊。你的朋友还好吗?
Mike: A little better.
好一点了。
Bitsy: By the way, do you know who's moving back into town? Tom and Sue's daughter Jen.
你知道谁要搬回城里了吗?汤姆跟苏的女儿,珍。
Theodore: You remember her Michael, she's lovely and...well-behaved and...single.
你记得她的,麦克,她很可爱,行为举止端庄,而且单身。
Mike: I'm not interested.
我没有兴趣。
Bitsy: Oh, please darling, let's be honest. You can have all the...sailor fun you want with that one, but...let's be real.
拜托,亲爱的,我们老实说。你跟那个也可以享受像船员般的乐趣的,但是我们要面对现实。
Mike: All right, stop.
好了,停。
Mike: You know, all Phoebe has done tonight is trying to get you to like her.
菲比所做的一切都是为了要让你们喜欢她。
Mike:Maybe that hasn't been clear all the time, but she did her best. And yeah, she's a little different than you are…
或许不是很明显……但是她已经尽力而为了。她是跟你们有点不同……
Bitsy: Michael, a pimp spit in her mouth!
麦克,一个坏蛋吐口水在她嘴里!
Mike: So what? I mean if even I can get past that, it shouldn't bother you.
那又如何?如果我都无所谓了,你们有什么好在乎的。
Mike: And you don't have to like her.
你们没有必要去喜欢她。
Mike:You just have to accept the fact that I do.
只需要接受我喜欢她的事实就可以。
Mike:I mean, if you can't even be civil to the woman I love...
如果你们无法对我爱的女人……
Bitsy: The woman you what?
你什么的女人?
Phoebe: Yeah, the woman you what?
是啊,你什么的女人?
Mike: The woman I love.
我爱的女人。
Mike:I love you...which is probably something I shouldn't say for the first time in front of my parents...and Tom and Sue...who are by the way the most sinfully boring people I've ever met in my life.
我爱你……我不该当我父母面前第一次说这种话……还有汤姆跟苏面前……对了,他们是我一生中遇过最无聊的人。
Phoebe: I love you too.
我也爱你。
Mike: You do?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah! How great is this?
很棒吗?
Mike: Wanna get out of here?
想要离开这里吗?
Phoebe: Ok.
想。
Mike: Mom, dad, thanks for dinner.
爸妈,谢谢你们的晚餐。
Phoebe: I had a great time.
我很开心。
Phoebe: It was really top drawer.
这里真的很高级。
Phoebe: And here's something, rich: thirteen bathrooms in this place, I threw up in the coat closet Ta-ta!
而且更棒的是……这里有十三间浴室,但是我吐在衣帽间里面。别了!
Rachel: One more time from the top.
从头再来一次!
Rachel:I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brother...
我喜欢大屁股,我不能说谎,其他哥们……
Ross: Rachel, please! That is so inappropriate!
瑞秋,瞧你!这也太不合适了!