Joey: Hi now listen, you guys, we talked about it and if you don't wanna play, we'll completely understand.
听着姑娘们,我们男生商量过如果你们今天不想打牌了我们完全理解。
Chandler: Yes, we can play some other game. Like Pictionary?
是的我们可以玩一些别的游戏,比如"你画我猜"。
Monica: Very funny. Very funny. But I think we'd like to give poker another try, shall we?
呵呵。很有趣!但是我们女生都觉得应该再试一下打扑克,是吗?
Girls: Yes, I think we should.
是啊我们就是这么想的。
Ross: Do you want me to shuffle those?
我来帮你洗牌吗?
Rachel: No! That's okay, you know I'm gonna give it a go.Alright!
不用了,我想我总得迈出第一步。
Ross: So Pheebs owes $7.50. Monica owes $10.00. And Rachel, you owe 15 big ones!
那菲比欠了7块5,莫妮卡欠了10块。瑞秋欠了十五大洋。
Joey: Hey and thanks for teaching us CrossEyed Mary. We gotta play that other way.
多谢你们教会我怎么玩"斜眼玛丽",下次我们就这么玩儿。
Phoebe: Alright, here's my $7.50. But you should know that this money is cursed.
好吧这是我的7块5,但是这钱受诅咒了。
Joey: What?
啊?!
Phoebe: I cursed it! So now bad things will happen to he who spends it.
我诅咒的。所以谁花了这笔钱谁就会倒霉。
Chandler: That's alright, I'll take it. Bad things happen to me anyway. This way I can split them up with a movie.
给我吧我无所谓,反正不管怎样我都会倒霉。然后我就能用这钱去看场电影避一避。
Ross: So that just leaves the big Greene poker machine, who owes 15.
那我们就剩下欠了15大洋的扑克小能手格林小姐。
Rachel: Could you be any smugger?
你还能再贱一点儿么。
Ross: Let's see. Rach, I'm opening up a new art gallery... and I could sure use the portraits of Lincoln and Hamilton.
瑞秋,我打算开个画廊。我能把你给的钱上的林肯和汉密尔顿的肖像画挂着在里面。
Rachel: Oh it's so typical. "Oh I'm a man! Oh I have a penis! Oh I have to win money to exert my power over women!"
典型的男生作风,我是男滴,我有小鸡鸡。我通过赢钱来征服女人。
Monica: You know what? This isn't over. We'll play you again. We'll win and you'll lose. and you'll beg and we'll laugh. And we'll take every last dime you have. And you'll hate yourselves forever!
知道吗,咱们没完。我们会找你们再战的,我们会赢你们会输,你们会求饶我们会笑话你。赢走你们的每一分钱,让你们恨死自己,永远恨自己。
Rachel: Kinda stepped on my point there, Mon.
你这话正好跟我一致,小莫。
Aunt Iris: I can't believe you lost! How much did they take from you?
天啊我不信你们居然又输了!输了多少?
Monica: I don't know, like 30 bucks.
我不知道,大约有30块钱。
Aunt Iris: You know, what I'm gonna do. I'll give you that money back.
你们知道我要做什么吗,我要把那钱给你们要回来的。真的吗?
Girls: Really?
当然假的!
Aunt Iris: No, I'm bluffing! You guys haven't learned crap! Hand me the cards!
我在"虚张声势",你们什么也没学到啊!把牌递给我。
Phoebe: Can l?
我可以碰吗?
Aunt Iris: Yes!
可以!
Ross: So you gals wanna hand over your money now? Then we don't have to go through the formality of actually playing.
姑娘们你们想不想现在就把钱交上?我们就省去正式打扑克的过程了。
Rachel: No, that's fine. We'll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy.
用不着,我们倒要看看谁笑到最后,猴子男。
Monica: Ok we done with chitchat? Are we ready to play some serious poker?
聊够了吗,可以开始玩真的没?
Phoebe: You guys, look! The oneeyed jack follows me wherever I go. Right. Ok. Serious poker.
你们看,独眼杰克到处跟踪我。好,我认真打牌。
Joey: Hey Mon, you get any more of those salmon thing?
摩尼卡,你还有三文鱼吗?
Monica: You want to eat or play poker?
你到底是吃东西还是玩牌?
Monica: Excuse me? Where are you going?
你要上哪儿去?
Ross: To the bathroom.
去厕所。
Monica: Do you want to go to the bathroom or do you want to play poker?
你想上厕所还是玩牌?
Ross: I want to go to the bathroom.
我想上厕所。
Joey: Well, I'm gonna order a pizza.
好吧,我去订此萨。
Rachel: Oh No! No! No! I'm still waiting to hear from that job. The store closes at 9:00. So you can eat then.
不行不行不行!我还在等着面试的电话通知 他们的店在9点关门那时候再吃吧。
Joey: That's fine. I'll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over.
行,我含薄荷糖提神。
Monica: All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody, ante.
好啦,未见牌不得下注,大家下注吧。
Phoebe: Yes! Or no.
大棒!也许不好(学着虚张声势)。
Ross: All right! Your money's mine, Greene.
你的钱是我的了,姓格林的。
Rachel: Your fly's open, Geller.
你的拉链没拉上,姓盖勒的。
Phoebe: You know what I just realized? Joker is poker with a "J"! Coincidence?
我刚刚才了解到,Joker这个词是Poker上有个J。很巧吧?
Chandler: That's joincidence with a "C"!
巧这个词是 Jo incident 加个 C。
Joey: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm out.
我不跟了。
Rachel: I'm in.
我跟。
Monica: Me too.
我也跟。
Joey: Me too. All right, what do you got?
我也跟,好吧,你有什么牌?
Ross: Well you better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush.
你最好赶紧逃出厕所,因为我拿五张同花冲你一脸。
Rachel: Well, well, well! Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes! I got four sixes! I won! I actually won! Oh, my God! You know what? I'll make a little Ross pile. Look! I think that one was Ross'. And I think that one was Ross'. Well, I have got your money. And you'll never see it And your fly's still open. I made you look. I'm in. I couldn't be iner.
好的,好的,好的!回本儿吧,因为我拿了四张六!我有四张炸弹!我赢了…… 我真的赢了,天哪!你们知道吗?我要堆一堆的"罗斯"(把罗斯的钱堆起来以罗斯命名)。看!我想这是罗斯(的钱),那个也是罗斯(的钱)。我赢了你的钱,你再无法见到它。你的拉链依然没拉上,我耍到你了。我跟,必须跟。
Phoebe: Monica, in or out?
摩妮卡,跟还不跟?
Monica: I hate this game!
我讨厌玩牌。
Phoebe: Ok, Joey, your bet.
乔依,你呢?
Joey: I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach... by a fat guy with sores on his face. I'm out.
我说 "不跟"的时候就像是一个二流妓女,被一个满脸疤的胖子撞到肚子。我不跟。
Phoebe: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: I'm very in.
我必须跟。
Phoebe: Chandler?
钱钱?
Chandler: Couldn't be more out.
必须不跟。
Phoebe: Me too. Rachel?
我也一样,瑞秋你呢?
Rachel: I will see you and I'll raise you. What do you say? Do you wanna waste another buck?
我不但跟而且还要加注,怎么样?还想再浪费钱吗?
Ross: No, not this time. So what do you have?
这一回不会。你有什么牌?
Rachel: I'm not telling.
我就不告诉你。
Ross: Come on show them to me.
给我看。
Rachel: No.
不。
Ross: Show them to me!
给我看。
Rachel: Get your hands out of there!
把你的手从那里拿开!
Chandler: You know I've had dates like this.
我有同样的约会经验。
Rachel: Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you? Your whole face is getting red. Veins popping out of your temple!
天啊,你真是输不起的家伙。你的脸涨得好红,太阳穴的血管都暴出来了。
Phoebe: Plus, that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
而且,衣裤并不相称。
Ross: First of all I'm not losing.
第一,我没输。
Rachel: You're definitely losing. Hello. Rachel Greene. Excuse me. It's about the job! Barbara, hi! How are you? Uhhuh? No, I understand. Come on. No, I'm fine. Don't be silly. Yeah. Oh you betcha know, but if anything else opens up, please Hello?
你输定了。你好我是瑞秋格林稍等。这是有关工作的电话。芭芭拉,你好吗?嗯哼?没事,我理解。拜托,我没事,快别这么说。是的。你好? 哦,你应该知道,如果有其他职位空缺,请……喂?
Monica: Sorry, Rach.
我很遗憾,瑞秋。
Phoebe: You know there's gonna be lots of other stuff.
工作满街都是。
Rachel: Yeah. Okay. Where were we? Oh ok. Fivecard draw. Jacks are better. Nothing wild. Everybody, ante.
是啊,好吧,我们玩到哪儿了?哦,好的。拿五张牌,十一点比较好,大家下注。
Joey: Look, Rach, we don't have to do this.
瑞秋,别再玩了。
Rachel: Yes, we do.
要玩,我们要玩。
Monica: All right. Check.
好吧,下注。
Joey: Check.
下注。
Ross: I'm in for 50 cents.
我下5毛钱。
Chandler: Call.
跟。
Phoebe: I'm in.
我跟
Rachel: I see your 50 cents... ...and I raise you $5.
我跟你50分,而且我追加加5美元。
Ross: I thought it was a 50cent limit.
我以为50分是上限。
Rachel: I just lost a job, I'd like to raise it but $5. Does anyone have a problem with that?
我刚失去工作所以想加5块,各位有问题吗?
Others: Not at all. No.
当然没有 没有
Rachel: Loser?
你呢输家?
Ross: No, I fold.
退出。
Rachel: What do you mean, you fold? Hey, Come on! What is this? I thought that,"Once the cards are dealt, I'm not a nice guy." I mean what, were you just full of it?
退出是什么意思?怎么了?你不是"发牌后就六亲不认"的狠角色吗?我的意思是怎么了,你只是虚张声势?
Ross: I'm in.
我跟。
Rachel: How many do you want?
几张牌?
Ross: One.
一张。
Rachel: Dealer takes two. What do you bet?
庄家两张,下多少?
Ross: I bet $2.
我下2美元。
Rachel: Okay. I see your $2... and I raise you . .'20'
我跟你2块……再加你20美元。
Ross: I see your $20... raise you $25.
我跟你20块,再加到25块。
Rachel: I see your $25 and Monica, get my purse.
跟你25块,摩妮卡,拿我的钱包来。
Monica: Rachel, there's nothing in it.
瑞秋,里面没钱。
Rachel: Okay, then get me your purse.
那就拿你的钱包来。
Monica: Here you go. Good luck!
给你。
Rachel: Thank you. I saw your $25 and I raise you... seven.
加油哦!谢谢。谢谢,跟你25美元,再加……7美元。
Phoebe: teen!
17美元!
Ross: Joey, I'm a little shy.
乔伊,我有点囊中羞涩。
Joey: That's okay, Ross. You can ask me.
别羞涩,你有什么问题可以问我。
Chandler: What do you need?
你需要多少?
Ross: 15.
15美元。
Chandler: All right, here's 10.
好吧,这是10块。
Joey: I got 5 I got 5.
我这里有5块。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢
Chandler: Good luck!
加油
Ross: Ok, I am calling your 17. What do you got?
好了,再加十七块。你拿什么牌?
Rachel: Full house.
葫芦。
Ross: You got me.
败给你了。
Joey: That's alright. That's tough to beat.
那确实很难赢
Chandler: I thought we had it!
我因为我们会赢!
Ross: When you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards. But look how happy she is.
没有好牌就是没有好牌。可是你看她多开心。
Everyone: Airmail. Chandler: Airplane. Airport. Airport '75! Airport '77! Airport '79!
航空邮件 飞机。机场,机场75。机场77,机场79!
Rachel: Time's up!
时间到!
Monica: Bye Bye Birdie!
再见,再见,小鸟!
Phoebe: That's a bird? That's a bird!
那个玩意儿是小鸟?原来那是小鸟!
Rachel: Okay, it's my turn.
好了该我了。
Chandler: Go!
开始!
Ross: Bean! Bean!
豆子!豆子!
Joey: The Unbearable Lightness of Being!
生命中无法承受的轻!
Monica: That you get? That you get? !
这样也行?这样也行?!!