Well, it's nice to finally meet you. Your dad sure talks about you a lot. -He does?
很高兴终于见到你本人了。你爸老和我谈起你。-真的?
All the time. Goes on and on about you-- how you're smart, Driven, popular.
一直在说。说你怎么怎么聪明,怎么怎么努力,怎么怎么受欢迎。
He said all that about me? -Oh yeah. He's very proud. Well, lunch break's over, Ted.
他真这样说我的?-是啊。他很骄傲。好了,该工作了,泰德。
Ted? Ted? ! Oh, Teddy's my sister.
泰德?!泰德?!噢,泰迪是我的妹妹。
Oh, then you must be the self-confident Sharp-as-a-tack mischief-maker. -That's Gabe.
噢,那你一定是那个很有自信聪明伶俐爱恶作剧的那个孩子吧。-那是盖比。
Hmm. You're the little cutie pie who just got out of diapers?
嗯。那你一定是刚摆脱尿布的小可爱?
I'm the oldest! P.J. ? - Oh right, of course. P.J. You're the nice one.
我是家里的老大。PJ?-噢 没错。PJ,你是个好人。
That's it? Everyone else is sharp, Smart and adorable And I'm just nice?
就这个?别人都是顶呱呱的,聪明的和可爱的,而我只是好?
I know what'll turn that frown upside down. You get to carry the rat bag.
我知道如何让你重新喜笑颜开。去搬那老鼠袋子。
Hi, Amy. -Hi, Mary Lou! Come on in. -Okay.
嗨,艾米。-嗨,玛丽·卢!快进来。-好的。
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了?
Ivy forgot her boa. Now if she's going to a party, she needs her boa.
艾薇忘带围脖了(注:boa既有围脖的意思,也有蟒蛇的意思)。现在她去派对了,她需要她的蟒蛇。
They just left, but don't worry-- the leopard-print dress will be festive enough.
她们刚走,但别担心豹纹连衣裙会为她增色不少的。
I gotta say, Amy, I was a bit surprised you gave Teddy permission to go to that party.
艾米,我不得不说,我有些惊讶你居然为派对这事给泰迪亮了绿灯。
Well, I only said yes to Teddy because you gave Ivy permission first. You know how much I respect you as a mother. Cracker?
我之所以给她亮绿灯是因为你先给艾薇亮的绿灯。在为人母这方面我还是很敬仰您的。来点饼干?
Oh, thank you. But you gave Teddy permission first. And I said yes because of how much I respect you.
噢,谢谢了。但是你先同意泰迪参加派对。然后我也同意了因为我很敬仰您的。
Okay, yeah yeah yeah, best moms ever. I'm trying to watch my cartoons here.
好的,成了,成了,你们都是好妈妈。没看见我正看动画片呢吗。