手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友记 第6季:第9集 罗斯兴奋(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Monica: Mom, uh, Chandler was just saying how beautiful your sweater is.

妈,钱德说你的毛衣很好看。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, Thank you. I just bought it.
谢谢你,这是新衣服。
Chandler: Oh, Yes, well, it's very beautiful and it's creamcolored and tight and...Oh, I don't mean tight. It's not tight. Not that I was looking at...
是吗,很漂亮,米色的,很紧……我不是指很紧,不会很紧,我没有在看……
Mr. Geller: What's the matter with him?
他是怎么搞的?
Mrs. Geller: I think he's stoned again.
大概又嗑药了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: Dude, I need to talk to you. Ok, I think I might know why my parents don't like you.
我有事要告诉你。我大概知道,我爸妈为什么不喜欢你了。
Chandler: You do? Why?
是吗?为什么?
Ross: Okay, remember we were young. Spring break, sophomore year, I got high in my bedroom...and my parents walked in and smelled it and so I told them that you had gotten stoned and jumped out the window.
记不记得我们年轻的时候。大二的春假,我在房里正在兴奋,我爸妈走进来闻到了。于是我就说你嗑药,跳窗走了。
Chandler: What? !Why did you do that?
什么?!你为什么要这么做?
Ross: I don't know. Yours was the first name that popped into my head. I didn't think it'd matter.
我不知道,我第一个想到你。对不起,我以为不会怎样。
Chandler: How could it not matter?
怎么可能不会怎样?
Ross: How was I to know we'd be friends after college...and you'd be living with my sister?
我怎么知道我们毕业后还是好朋友,而且你会跟我妹同居。
Chandler: What about the 'friends forever' stuff?
那些“生死之交”的豪语呢?
Ross: I don't know. I was all high.
不晓得,我当时正兴奋。
Monica: Mom and Dad sent me to find out if you were trying to get Ross stoned.
爸妈叫我来看看,你是不是想找罗斯嗑药。
Chandler: Your parents caught Ross smoking pot in college, and he blamed it on me!
罗斯大学时嗑药被他们逮到,他赖到了我身上!
Monica: Ross, I can't believe you'd do that!
罗斯,你怎么这样!
Chandler: We haven't told them we're together because they hate me, ok? So, will you fix this?
他们讨厌我,我们才没公开,麻烦你搞定?
Ross: Okay, okay, I'll tell them it wasn't Chandler who got high. Now, who should I say it was?
好啦,我会说嗑药的不是钱德。那我要说是谁?
Monica: You! It's not like it's a big deal. You don't still do it or anything.
你!这又没什么,你现在又没在嗑药。
Ross: Alright, alright, Now, who should I say tricked me into doing it?
好啦好啦,那我要说是谁骗我这么做的?
Monica: Nobody. You're gonna go out there and tell them exactly what happened.
没有人,你要跟他们说实话。
Ross: Really?
是吗?
Chandler: Yes!
对!
Chandler: Ok, good. Oh wait, is there anything else I should know?
好吧,等等,还有别的事吗?
Ross: No...Oh. .yeah, um, you microwaved a bunch of my dad's records.
没了……喔有……你曾经把我爸的一堆唱片放进微波炉。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Evidently, you weren't very good at handling your high.
显然你一兴奋就会很失控。
Monica: Dad, please don't pick your teeth out here. And if you're gonna put your feet up, why don't you sit on the…
爸,请别在这里剔牙。如果你要翘脚,怎么不坐……
Phoebe: Monica, Leave him alone!
莫妮卡,不要烦他!
Joey: Will you hurry up? Did you not hear me when I told you that Janine's friends are dancers? And that they're gonna be drinking a lot?
你快点好吗?你之前没听到我说,吉宁的朋友都是舞者吗?而且她们会喝很多酒?
Rachel: No, I did. But tell me again because it's so romantic.
我是听到了,不过你再说一次,好浪漫喔。
Joey: You're whipping so slow! Can't you do it any faster?
你打得好慢,不能快一点吗?
Rachel: Joey! Come on! I don't want to make any mistakes! All right? This is the only dessret. If I screw it up, everybody's gonna be like: ‘Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?’ So why don't you justlet me worry about making the trifle, and you just worry about eating it, alright?
乔伊,我不想犯错,甜点只有这一道。要是我搞砸。大家会说“记得那次感恩节吗,瑞秋把酒果酱松糕做坏了。”所以让我来负责做的部分 你只管担心吃的部分。
Joey: Oh, I am.
我是很担心。
Monica: Ross, If you don't tell them, then I will.
罗斯,你再不说,我就要说了。
Ross: Okay. Fine.
好啦。
Joey: Ross, can I talk to you for a second?
罗斯,你可以来一下吗?
Ross: Oh, uh, Can it wait? I have to tell my parents something. No, it can't? Okay.
等一下好吗?我有事要告诉我爸妈。不能等?好吧。
Joey: Ok, look, I think We have to tell Rachel she messed up her dessert.
我觉得我们应该告诉瑞秋她做错了。
Ross: What? What is with everybody? It's Thanksgiving, not...Truth Day!
什么?大家是都怎么了?今天是感恩节,不是坦白日。
Joey: Look, when everyone eats that...that...banana meat thing, they're all gonna make fun of her, you want that?
等大家吃到那道香蕉肉甜点一定会取笑她,你想那样吗?
Ross: Ok, ok, we'll just get everyone to act like they like it. Thatthat way no one makes fun of her and we still get to go to Sweet Potato Pie!
好,我们就叫大家假装喜欢,那样就不会有人取笑她,我们也可以去找那些小土豆饼了!
Joey: Dude, they're not objects. Just kidding. I'll talk to them. You distract her.
别把她们物化。开玩笑的,我去告诉大家,你把瑞秋拖开。
Ross: Hey, Rach, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋,可以出去谈一下吗?
Rachel: Okay. What's up, Ross?
好吧。什么事?
Ross: So, um....Thanksgiving. The holiday season is upon us.
所以……感恩节。假期的季节又来了。
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊!
Ross: And um...you look nice today.
还有……你今天很漂亮。
Rachel: Oh, no. No, Ross, don't do this.
不,罗斯,不要这样。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: I just I don't think us getting back together is a good idea.
我觉得我们不适合复合。
Ross: Eh?
啊?
Rachel: I thought this might happen today. Ross, I know, a holidays can be rough. You know? And it's probably really hard for you, to be alone right now.
我早就料到会这样。我知道逢年过节特别难熬……而且你一个人肯定很辛苦。
Ross: You're alone.
你也是一个人。
Rachel: No, I I live with Phoebe. I mean, you're alone alone. And it's just not the time for us. I'm sorry.
不,我跟菲比住 你就真的只有一个人,但这个时机真的不对,抱歉。
Ross: Oh, well. Can't blame a guy for trying.
哦,好吧,我总得试试看。
Joey: Oh and Ok, And if anyone needs help pretending to like it...I learned some things in acting class.
要是有人不知道怎么装……我在表演课学过。
Joey: Try rubbing your stomach. Or saying,"Mmm." and uh, oh oh! Smiling, ok?
你们可以摸摸肚子。或是说“嗯。”还有微笑,好吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm not gonna pay for those acting classes anymore.
我再也不花钱让你去上表演课了。
Joey: Rachel, there you are. Let's serve that dessert already!
瑞秋,你回来了,快上甜点吧!
Rachel: Joey, you have to stop rushing me. You don't get any dessert.
乔伊,别再催我了。你知道吗?罚你不准吃。
Joey: Really?
是喔?
Rachel: No, just kidding. I would never do that to you. Okay, everybody, it's trifle time.
骗你的,我才不会虐待你!好,各位,酒果酱松糕时间到。
Phoebe: So, Rach, this is a traditional English trifle, isn't it?
这是英式酒果酱松糕对吧?
Rachel: It sure is. Phoebe: Wow.
一点也没错。哇。
Phoebe: So did you make it with beef or eggplant?
那你是加牛肉还是茄子?
Rachel: Beef.
牛肉。
Phoebe: I can't have any. I don't eat meat.
我不能吃,你也知道我不吃肉。
Rachel: Alright, Monica, I want you to have the first taste.
莫妮卡,我要你第一个品尝。
Monica: Really?
是吗?
Rachel: Oh oh oh, wait! You only got whipped cream in there! You gotta take a bite with all the layers!
等等,你只挖了鲜奶油,你得挖到每一层!
Monica: Ok. Op!
好!
Rachel: You wait, you dropped a pea.
等等,你掉了一颗豌豆。
Rachel: Well?
怎么样?
Monica: Mmm…It's good.
嗯……好好吃。
Rachel: Really? How good?
真的吗?多好吃?
Monica: It's so good that I feel selfish...about being the only one who's eating it. I think we should have everyone taste how good it is.
好吃到我一个人吃会觉得太自私了。我们应该让每个人都享用。
Monica: Especially Ross. All: Mmm.
尤其是罗斯。嗯~
Chandler: Yeah, This is so good that I'm gonna go enjoy it on the balcony. Yeah, So that I can enjoy the view whilst I enjoy my dessert.
真是太好吃了,我要去阳台吃,好边看风景边享用。
Mrs. Geller: I've gotta call my friend and tell her how good this is from Monica's room.
我要去房里打电话,告诉我的朋友玛丽有多好吃。
Mr. Geller: I'll help dial.
我帮你拨号。
Monica: I'm gonna go into the bathroom...so I can look at it in the mirror as I eat it.
我要去浴室,好边吃边照镜子。
Rachel: Ok, now What was that all about? Does it not taste good? Let's try it.
这是怎么回事?不好吃吗?我吃吃看。
Ross: Wha? No, no! Ah! All gone! So good. Maybe Chandler has some left. It tastes like feet.
什么?不行!都没了!好好吃,也许钱德还有剩。味道好像臭脚。
Joey: I like it!
我喜欢!
Ross: Are you kidding?
不是吧?
Joey: What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooooood.
有什么不好?乳蛋糕?赞!果酱?赞!牛肉?赞!
Rachel: So a bird just grabbed it...and then tried to fly away with it...and then just dropped it on the street?
一只鸟就这样一把抢过去……想带着飞走……结果就掉到马路上了?
Chandler: If it's any consolation, before the bird dropped it...he seemed to enjoy it.
对,不过值得安慰的是,掉下去之前它好像吃得很开心。
Phoebe: Rachel, come here. Ok, I was taking my Thanksgiving nap and I had another dream about Jack.
瑞秋,来一下。我刚刚小睡一觉,又梦到杰克。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, Do I want to hear this?
菲比,我会想听吗?
Phoebe: I don't know, let's see. So, ok, I dreamt we were getting married...and he left because he had to go fight a fire.
我不知道,你听听看,所以……我梦到我们正要结婚。结果他离开去救火。
Phoebe: And, um, So I went to a nightclub and I saw him making out with a girl.
所以我去一家夜总会,却看到他跟一个女的在亲热。
Rachel: Oh, my God, he dreamcheated on you!
天哪,他在梦里背叛你。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then Jacques Cousteau came and he kicked his ass for betraying me! It was soo cool!
对,但这时雅克·库斯托(知名潜水家)出现,帮我教训了他一顿。好酷喔!
Phoebe: Then, he took me diving and he introduced me to his pet seahorse, who, by the way, was totally coming on to me, and please, that is not gonna happen.
然后他带我去潜水,跟我介绍他养的海马。海马一直对我献殷勤,但是怎么可能。
Mr. Geller: Boy, I'm glad I wore the big belt today.
幸好我今天系了大皮带。
Phoebe: Five minutes ago, a line like that would have floored me. now, nothing. Well, not nothing. I am still a woman.
5分钟前,那种话会让我神魂颠倒。现在却毫无作用……一点点啦,我毕竟是女人。
Monica: Ross? Let's go.
罗斯,来吧。
Ross: Oh, yeah. About telling Mom and Dad...I was thinking about maybe writing a letter.
关于告诉他们这件事,我考虑用写信的方式。
Monica: Alright, you know what? That's it. You've had your chance.
够了,我给过你机会。
Ross: Wha What?
什么?
Monica: Mom, Dad. Ross smoked pot in college.
妈妈,爸爸,罗斯大学时嗑过药。
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: What?
什么?
Ross: You are such a tattletale!
你这个长舌妇!
Ross: Mom, Dad...you remember that time you walked in my room and smelled marijuana?
妈,爸,记得你们在我房里,闻到大麻的事吗?
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: Yes.
记得。
Ross: WellI told you it was Chandler...who was smoking the pot but it was me. I'm sorry.
我说那是钱德,其实……是我,对不起。
Mrs. Geller: It was you?
是你?
Monica: Yeah And Dad, Chandler didn't melt your records. Ross did.
爸,钱德没把你的唱片烧坏。是罗斯干的。
Mr. Geller: Is that true? Monica: And Dad...you know that mailman that you got fired?
是真的吗?还有,爸爸,记得那个被你革职的邮差吗。
Monica: He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did.
他没有偷你的花花公子。是罗斯偷的。
Ross: Yeah, Well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did!
前廊的秋千椅不是格罗里亚飓风(1985年)弄坏的,是莫妮卡坐坏的。
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year!
罗斯已经有一年不在博物馆工作了!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!
莫妮卡和钱德在同居!
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas! And got divorced! Again!
罗斯在拉斯维加斯娶了瑞秋!然后离婚了!又一次!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
我爱雅克·库斯托!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!
酒果酱松糕里不该放牛肉的!
Joey: I wanna gooooooo!
我想走啦~~!
Mrs. Geller: That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds. All right. Joey, if you want to leave, just leave.
这30秒真是高潮不断啊。好,乔伊,你想走就走吧。
Mrs. Geller: Rachel, no, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good. Phoebe, I'm sorry...but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead. Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact that you're in an important relationship is beyond me. And we kind of figured about the porch swing. Ross. Drugs? Divorced again? What happened, son?
瑞秋,这道甜点的确不能放肉。一点也不好吃。菲比,很抱歉,雅克·库斯托已经死了。莫妮卡,我真不懂,你为何要隐瞒一段重要的感情。其实秋千椅的事我们心里有数。罗斯,嗑药?三度离婚?你是怎么了?
Ross: I I uh, I got tricked into all those things.
我都是遭人哄骗。
Mrs. Geller: Chandler, you've been Ross' best friend all these years...stuck by him during the drug problems...and now you've taken on Monica as well. Well, I don't know what to say. You're a wonderful human being.
钱德,你一直是罗斯的好朋友。在他嗑药时仍不放弃他,现在你又照顾起莫妮卡。我不知道该说什么,你真是个大好人。
Chandler: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Mr. Geller: No. Thank you!
不,是谢谢你!
Mr. Geller: Monica and Ross, I don't know what I'm gonna do about the two of you.
莫妮卡,罗斯,我真不知道该拿你们怎么办。
Chandler: I'll talk to them.
我会跟他们谈。
Rachel: You guys, it was bananas...cream and beef! I just cannot believe that you ate that so that I wouldn't feel bad.
各位,香蕉、奶油加牛肉耶!你们居然因为怕我难过而吃掉!
Monica: Well, actually, I didn't eat mine. It's still in the bathroom.
其实我没吃,还放在浴室里。
Joey: No it isn't, I ate that.
没有,我吃掉了。
Mrs. Geller: And we left ours in Monica's bedroom.
我们的在莫妮卡的房里。
Joey: Nope, got it and got yours too.
没有,被我吃了,你的也是。
Rachel: SoChandler, are you gonna stick with that bird story?
钱德,你还要死守你的鸟故事吗?
Chandler: It was a big bird. Swooped right in there.
那只鸟很大,神准的冲过来。
Janine: Hi.
嗨!
Joey: Oh no!
喔不!
Ross: Oh, Janine. It's not over, is it?
吉宁,聚会还没结束吧?
Janine: Yeah. We all got depressed. The holidays and everything, we're alone.
结束了,节日让我们感到更孤单。
Rachel: Yeah, well, at least you have Joey. But Ross is really alone.
至少你有乔伊,罗斯就真的是很孤单。
Monica: Well, you're always welcome here. This is my mom and my dad. This is Janine.
这里永远欢迎你。这是我妈和我爸,这位是吉宁。
Janine: Hi, Nice to meet you. I think we've already met.
幸会。我们已经见过了。
Mrs. Geller: Really?
是吗?
Janine: I live across the hall. You walked in on me when I was changing.
我住在对面。你在我换衣服时闯进来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
consolation [.kɔnsə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 安慰,慰藉

联想记忆
hurricane ['hʌrikən]

想一想再看

n. 飓风,飓风般猛烈的东西
adj.

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。