怎么回事?
The power went out and the plumbing.
停电了 而且管道也堵了。
Well, how did that happen?
好吧,怎么弄的?
Let's ask the soaking wet man with the pickaxe.
让我们问问那个拿着铁锹的湿身男。
Hey, everybody.
还好吧,大家。
Dad, when is the power coming back on? Yeah, I'm 15 minutes away from a video chat.
老爸,什么时候来电?是啊,还有十五分钟就要视频聊天了。
And if we're gonna potty-train Charlie, she has to watch "the gurgles."
还有如果想让查莉自己解决内急,她就要看“咯咯笑”。
Uh, first of all, I'm fine. What? No, didn't get electrocuted. Thanks for the concern.
首先谢谢你们的关心,我很好。什么?不成,继续停电。谢谢你们的关心。
What about the water?
管道问题怎么办?
All right, I've already called the plumber and the electrician...Oh, there we go. Okay.
好吧,我已经给水管工和电工打过电话了...噢,太好了。好吧。
...Who can't be here until tomorrow...-What? Bob! -...Ish.
...明天之前来不了了...-什么?鲍伯!-...两个人都来不了。
Come on. Hey hey hey! We can survive one night without water and power. Come on, it's gonna be fine.
别这样!嘿,嘿,嘿!没有水和电我们依然可以熬过一晚的。没事的,把心放肚子里吧。
I heard some kind of explosion and rushed right over to see if Gabe was anywhere near the blast.
我听到某种爆炸声于是我赶紧跑过来看看盖比是不是被炸飞了。
I'm right here, Mrs. Dabney, better than ever.
我在这呢,达布尼太太,而且比以前过得还好呢。
Are you sure? No internal injuries?
真的?没有内伤吗?
My stomach is kind of upset. Might be a touch of dabnerrhea.
我的胃好像不怎么舒服。可能患了达布尼氏腹泻。
All right. Mrs. Dabney, you know, we're gonna be without water and power for a while.
是这样的。达布尼太太,我们这里可能会停水停电一阵子。
It sure would be helpful if we could use your bathroom till ours is up and running.
在我们的水电恢复前如果能借用下您的洗手间,我们将感激不尽。
I don't even let Mr. Dabney use my bathroom.
我甚至都不让我老公用我的洗手间。
Okay, Mrs. Dabney, I know it's an imposition, But the thing is we have a really important preschool interview tomorrow morning.
是的,达布尼太太,我知道这有点过分,但是我们有一个非常重要的幼儿园面试就在明天早上。
And it sure would be nice if we could use your bathroom to freshen up beforehand.
如果我们能借用下您的洗手间来梳妆打扮一番将会是对我们的莫大帮助。
Need to freshen up, huh? -Yeah.
得梳妆打扮是吧?-是的。
I hear the bus station has a real nice bathroom. Have a good night now.
我听说公车站有个很不错的卫生间。晚安了。
Gabriel Duncan! Dabnerrhea? -Yeah? -Up top.
盖布里埃尔·邓肯!达布尼氏腹泻?-怎么了?-说得好。