Why do you care? Do you even have hair under there? Yes. I have hair.
你为什么关心这个?你自己有头发吗?是的. 我有头发.
I've never seen it. Would you like to? No.
我从没看到过.你想看吗?不.
Where are you from anyway? The North or the South? I come from a very small village in... Oh, wait.
你是来自哪里呢? 南方还是北方?我来自一个很小的村庄, 是在...哦, 等等.
I just realized I don't care. Sansa... Septa. Now you are being rude.
我刚发现我不关心这个.珊莎... 修女.现在你变粗鲁了.
My prince. My prince. My Lady.
王子.王子.小姐.
I fear I have behaved monstrously the past few weeks. With your permission?
我恐怕表现得有些粗暴在过去的几周里.可以吗?
It's beautiful, like the one your mother wears. You'll be queen someday.
它很漂亮, 很象你母亲戴的那个.有朝一日你将成为王后.
It's only fitting you should look the part. Will you forgive me for my rudeness? There's nothing to forgive.
你必须打扮得象个王后.你能原谅我的粗鲁吗?没什么要原谅的.
You're My Lady. One day we'll be married in the throne room. Lords and ladies from all over the Seven Kingdoms will come,
你是我亲爱的小姐.有朝一日我们会在朝堂上举行婚礼.七国各地的领主和夫人们都会赶来,
from the last hearth in the North to the Salt Shore in the South, and you will be Queen over all of them.
从最北端城堡到最南端的海滨, 你将是他们最高贵的王后.
I'll never disrespect you again. I'll never be cruel to you again. Do you understand me?
我永远不会再对你无礼.我也永远不会再对你粗暴.你明白吗?
You're My Lady now, from this day until my last day.
你是我亲爱的小姐, 从今天开始直到我生命的最后一天.