手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文

跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:凶手再度出手

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Damn it, Bobby. You scared me.

该死,波比,你吓到我了
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
And drinking, I see.
似乎还喝了酒
You never want to talk anymore, do you?
你就没想过再聊聊,是吗
Well, there's nothing to say.
没什么好聊的
You attacked me.
你袭击了我
No, no. I never hurt you. I love you.
不不,我从不会伤害你,我爱你
How am I supposedto believe that?
我要怎么相信你
Please, please.
拜托,拜托
Ok. You need to leave right now.
你得立刻离开
Ok. Ok. I will, but...
好好,这就走,但是
Hold on a second. Hold on.
稍等一下,稍等

听美剧学英语 跟踪者

Are you ok?

你没事吧
Find Laurie?
找到劳丽了吗
I was gonna go look upstairs.
我正打算上楼找
Ben just found out that Greg Miner never killed himself.
本刚查出格雷格·迈纳没有自杀
There's no record that he ever died.
没有他的死亡记录
Well, if he's still alive, then where is he?
如果他还活着,那他会在哪里
They believe he was institutionalized shortly after but was released in the same year.
他们认为不久之后他被送进了精神病院,但同年就被释放
Then he justdisappeared.
然后就消失了
He lost his house, no new address, job, bank account. He vanished.
他失去了房子,没有新地址新工作新银行账户,人间蒸发
We have to find Laurie.
我们得找到劳丽
Bobby... What was that? Bobby!
波比,怎么回事,波比
You drink too much, Bobby.
你喝得太多了,波比
Oh, my god! Aah! Aah! Aah! Help!
我的天啊,救命
Aah! Aah! No!
不要
Laurie. Laurie! Laurie. Laurie!
劳丽,劳丽,劳丽,劳丽
Where is she?
她在哪
He took her. He took her.
他抓走了她,他抓走了她

重点单词   查看全部解释    
institutionalized [,insti'tju:ʃənəlaizd]

想一想再看

adj. 使成惯例的;有组织的;遭受收容机构所产生的不良

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。