手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital

修夫爵士在都城有亲人吗?

No.

没有.

I stood vigil for him myself last night.

昨晚是我替他守的灵.

He had no one else.

他在这里无依无靠.

He'd never worn this armor before.

在此之前他从未穿过这套盔甲.

Bad luck for him

他运气太坏

going against the Mountain.

对上了魔山.

Who determines the draw

谁定的比武次序?

All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.

所有骑士抽签决定, 史塔克大人.

Aye.

是的.

But who holds the straws

但是谁主持抽签?

You've done good work, sisters.

有劳你们了, 嬷嬷.

Life is strange. Not so many years ago

人生真是变幻无常. 曾几何时

we fought as enemies at the trident.

我们还在三叉戟河畔彼此对垒.

I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.

幸好我们没在战场上碰面, 巴利斯坦爵士.

As is my wife.

我妻子也该感到庆幸.

I don't think the widow's life would suit her.

她年纪轻轻的不应成为寡妇.

You're too modest.

你太谦虚了.

I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.

我亲眼看见你打倒了许多勇武的骑士.

My father once told me

我父亲曾经告诉我

you were the best he'd ever seen.

你是他见过的人中武艺最强的.

I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.

他在武学方面从来不会看走眼.

He was a fine man, 0your father.

你父亲是一个好人.

What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.

疯王对他犯下了可怕的罪过.

And that lad

那个小伙子

he was a squire until a few months ago.

他几个月前还是侍从.

How could he afford a new suit of armor

他怎么置办得起这样一套新盔甲?

Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money

也许艾林大人给了他一些钱?

I hear the King wants to joust today.

我听说国王今天打算参加比武.

Yes, that will never happen.

是的, 但这绝对不行.

Robert tends to do what he wants.

劳勃总是想做就做.

If the King got what he wanted all the time,

如果每回都照国王的意思办,

he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.

恐怕现在还是天下大乱.

It's made too small, Your Grace. It won't go.

这铠甲太小, 陛下. 穿不上的.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
combat ['kɔmbət]

想一想再看

n. 争斗,战斗
vt. 打斗
vi

联想记忆
rebellion [ri'beljən]

想一想再看

n. 谋反,叛乱,反抗

联想记忆
modest ['mɔdist]

想一想再看

adj. 谦虚的,适度的,端庄的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。