原声文本:
You're just a kid.
你还是个孩子
My kid.
我的孩子
I'm not your kid, Joe.
我不是你的孩子,乔
And you're not my father.
你也不是我父亲
My father's sitting in iron heights.
我爸爸正在经受牢狱之苦
Wrongfully convicted.
还抱着满腹冤屈
You were wrong about him.
是你的判断失误
And you're wrong about this.
这次你也判断错了
Now I may not be able to help him,
也许我没能力帮他
but if I can save someone from a burning building
但是如果我能从着火的大楼里救人
or stop some armed thieves, I'm gonna do it.
或者阻止一些持枪歹徒,我一定会出手
And you can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
So don't try.
别白费力气了
You think you're so smart.
你觉得自己聪明无比
All of you.
你们都这样
But you don't know what you don't know.
但是有些事情你们根本不清楚
And I hope that you're clever enough to figure it out
我希望你们能在发生死伤之前
before somebody gets killed.
尽快想明白
Where's the rest of your crew?
你的其他同伴呢
Just me.
只有我
What do you want, Black?
你要干什么,布莱克
The only thing I still want in life...
我的要求依旧只有一个
Your boss dead.
让你的老板死
It's not my fault you and your team moved too slow.
你和你的队伍动作太慢不能怪我
I told you where Stagg would be, not how long he'd be there.
我告诉你斯塔格在哪,可没说会待多久
I need his full itinerary.
我要知道他的全部行程
And security access to his office and home.
还有他办公室和家里的安保权限
Screw you.
做梦
I've got a reputation in the security business.
我在安保行业可是有名声的
It's one thing if my employer gets iced.
我的老板被杀是一码事
It's another if it happens in his bedroom.
在卧室里被杀就是另一码事了
You'll do what I ask, Mr. Java.
你最好按我说的做,加瓦先生
What the hell are you gonna do to me without your army?
你没有军队,能把我怎么样
I am an army.
我就是军队