It's not like I pressure her into it.
不是我逼她这么做的。
In fact, she pressures me. How traumatic for you.
应该是她逼我的。你真悲情。
Scar tissue on the anterior wall.
前壁上有疤痕组织。
And it's like... The kind of sex you have when you're married.
那感觉就像结婚了以后才有的性爱。
Or on your honeymoon, I'm guessing. Or like sex with a prostitute.
或者是蜜月旅行中。又或者像与妓女做爱。
Not that I've ever been with a prostitute, but... Jesus Christ. I need your help.
倒不是说我去嫖过妓,但...天哪。帮帮我。
Mrs. May needs my help.
梅太太更需要我的帮助。
Mrs. May wants a baby and, off this, I'd put her chances at 10%.
她想要一个小孩但因为这个,她的机会只有10%。
You might be able to remove the lesions surgically.
这个疤痕或许可以通过手术移除。
Bill, I'm in love with her. I don't know what to do. I'd be a terrible cupid.
比尔,我爱上她了,怎么办。我可是个很烂的媒人。
But you see "Gini" Every day. Maybe you could put in a good word for me.
但你天天都能见到吉妮。或许你能帮我跟她美言几句。
So we can both look like we're 12?
我们有这么幼稚吗?
I am crazy about her, but she's killing me. I mean, what is it she wants?
我为她疯狂,但她快逼疯我了。真不明白她到底想要些什么?
What does the woman you're sleeping with want?
跟你睡的女人想要什么?
The riddle of life itself can't come close to the unfathomable mystery of that question.
生命起源跟这个高深的问题都没办法比较。
We start with the intake forms.
威廉·马斯特斯医生,妇产科主任我们先来填病史表格。
The procedure itself comes later.
具体手术还要等一会。
Being married to Bill can often feel like a spectator sport.
和比尔结婚感觉就像观赏性体育。
II just mean you attract attention whether you want to or not.
我意思是不论是否愿意都会吸引很多注意。
The garden in the courtyard is nice.
庭院里的花园环境很好。
We can sit there, like two girlfriends, fill out the forms, no one will be the wiser. How does that sound?
我们可以去那,就像朋友一样一起填完这些表,没人会知道的。怎么样?
There are magazines, a pillow.
这有杂志和枕头。
It helps if you put it under your knees.
放在膝盖下面会舒服点。
You've been so kind, Mrs. Johnson.
你太体贴了,约翰逊太太。
Call me Virginia... Gini.
叫我弗吉妮娅... 吉妮就好。
I'll tell my husband you're his new secret weapon, Gini.
我会告诉我丈夫你是他的得力助手的,吉妮。
The doc wanted me to be the last one in tonight. Right.
医生想让我今晚最后一个进去。对。
Betty Dimello. I see you've started on the intake forms.
贝蒂·迪迈洛。看起来你已经开始填病史表格了。
Uh, only the name and address stuff.
只填了姓名和住址。
The other questions, you can answer. The other questions are your medical history.
剩下的,你填就好。剩下的可是你的病史。
Oh. How about I talk and you write? Okay.
那不如我说你来记?好的。
Let's start with infertility. Meaning?
我们从不孕症开始。什么意思?
Meaning, how long have you been trying to get pregnant?
意思是你尝试怀孕有多久了?
Have you ever been pregnant?
是否怀过孕?
Do you have a history of miscarriages?
有没有过流产情况?
I've had three pregnancies taken care of, if you follow. Two years ago, I had my tubes tied.
我怀过三次孕,如果你记的过来。两年前,我还做了输卵管结扎。