I mean, what's my job? I'm just a holder. I hold the stuff, just like you give it to me.
我能怎么样?我只是个托管人。我只负责保管东西,就好像你只负责把东西交给我一样。
I don't look at it. I don't touch it, I don't even know how to cut it. -Try to follow me, all right?
我看都没看过,动也没动过。我甚至不知道要怎么往里掺东西。-你仔细听好,好吗?
In June, we gave you the dope, it tests 100 percent pure.
六月份我们把毒品给你的时候,纯度还是百分之百。
Now it's July, we pick up the dope, and it tests 90 percent pure. And somewhere between June and July, ten percent turned to cut!
现在七月了,我们把那些毒品拿回来,但是纯度只剩下百分之九十。在六月至七月这段期间,有百分之十被偷了!
I don't know. It's none of my business. I'm just a hoIder. You give me the stuff, I hold it. That's all I know!
我不知道。这不关我的事。我只是托管人。你把东西给我,我只负责保管。我知道的就这些!
Hey look, you know, I'm trying to help you out here. But, you know, if you're gonna be a hard-ass about it, I gotta disturb him.
嘿,听好了。我可是在帮你。但如果你硬是不肯说实话,我只好去麻烦他了。
Let me tell you. When he's into his music, he hates being disturbed.
我告诉你。当他在听音乐的时候,他最讨厌有人烦他了。
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的全是实话。
I hope so, because he's got a talent for sniffing out a lie. It's scary. It's almost like a sixth sense.
希望是这样,因为他有嗅出谎话的能力。很可怕的,简直就像是第六感。
Are you gonna change your tune or I gotta bust into his?
现在你是要改变你的说法还是要惹他翻脸?
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的全是实话。
All right. Stan. Stan. I'm sorry, you see, he said he didn't cut the dope.
好吧。史丹。史丹。我很抱歉,你也听到了,他说他没拿。
Oh.
哦。
Of course he didn't.
他当然没拿。
Just do me a favor. Find out who did by tomorrow. Noon.
帮我一个忙,找出来是谁干的。明天中午之前。
Malky, hey, wait. Hey, I didn't cut your shit! Find out yourself!
马其,嘿,等一下。嘿,我没拿你的东西!你们自己去找吧!