You thought you saw a white woman blowin’ a black man. That drove your cracker ass crazy.
你看见一个白人妇女和一个黑人口交 那让你疯狂
Will you just shut your fucking mouth!
你他妈的能不能闭嘴
I’d listen to your husband, ma’am.
我最好听你丈夫的 女士
Put your legs open.
把腿分开
Do you have any guns or knives or anything I might get stuck with?
你有刀枪或者其它可能让我受伤的东西吗?
I’m wearing a cocktail dress. What do you think?
我穿的是晚装 你以为呢?
You’d be surprised some of the places I’ve found weapons.
我曾经在某些部位发现过武器 你会对此感到很惊讶
He’s clean.
他是清白的
What do you think we should do about this, Mr. Thayer?
你认为我们应该怎么做 泰勒先生?
My partner and I just witnessed your wife performing fellatio on you
我和我的搭档目睹了你在开车时
while you were operating a motor vehicle.
对你进行口交
That’s reckless endangerment, which incidentally is a felony.
这是危险的举动 也是一项重罪
We could charge your wife with lewd conduct and performing a sexual act in public.
我们可以控告你妻子在公共场所进行性交
You say you’re a block from home.
你说你离家还有一个街区了
We could use our discretion
我们可以依照惯例
and let you go with a warning,
给你们个警告放你们走
or we could cuff you and put you in the back of the car.
或者我们可以把你们铐起来 放在车后座上
What do you think we should do, sir?
你认为我们应该怎么做呢 先生?
we would appreciate if you would just let us go with a warning, please.
如果你给我们个警告放我们走 我们会感激不尽的
The man’s apologizing, Tommy.
这个人在道歉了 汤米
I think we can let him go. Don’t you?
我想我们可以放他走 是不是?
Yeah.
对
You can go.
你们可以走了
You folks drive safe now, huh?
你要注意安全驾驶
Let’s go, Tommy.
我们走 汤米
It won’t close.
门关不上
I can do that.
我能弄好
Dad, you couldn’t even get it open.
爸爸 你甚至都打不开门
Have respect for your father. Give me the gun!
要尊重你父亲 把枪给我
Here. Now you can shoot anybody you want.
给你 现在你想射谁就射谁了
Dorri, that man could’ve killed your mother.
多瑞 那个人本可以杀了你母亲的
You think I should let crazy people do what they want to us?
你认为我会让这群疯狂的人 对我们为所欲为吗?