Prostitution.
招妓问题
After my divorce, I took a trip to Thailand.
离婚后,我去了趟泰国旅行
It was about two weeks.
大概待了两周
How many women?
找了多少女人
Ten. Fifteen.
10人 15人
I... I don't know. It was a bit of a blur.
我不确定,记忆有些模糊了
There were drugs?
沾毒品了没
Uh, yes.
沾了
Opium, speed,
鸦片,安非他明(兴奋剂)
some smack.
海洛因都用了
Powder or needles? Both.
吸粉还是注射,都来
Would any of these women know who you are?
她们知道你是谁吗
No. None of them spoke English.
没有,她们都不说英语
And I never mentioned I was a congressman.
我也从未提过自己是议员
Have you mainlined heroin back here in the States?
回国后你有没有注射过海洛因
Just once. Any scars on your arm?
就一次,胳膊上有疤痕吗
No. I was mainly into cocaine.
没有,我主要吸食可卡因
What about prostitutes here in D.C.?
在特区招妓呢
How often?
多久一次
I fucked around a bit, okay? Details, please.
我有时会乱搞,行了吧,请说详细点
Do you get off on this or something?
这种事让你很来劲吗
Does a doctor enjoy it when he cups your balls
医生托着你的蛋让你咳嗽时
and asks you to cough?
他享不享受呢
You wanna know how many times I came?
你想知道我来过几次高潮吗
I honestly don't care whether you win.
我根本不在乎你能否当选
But if you do, work with me.
但你想当选,就得跟我合作
How often did you solicit prostitutes in D.C.?
你在特区多久招一回妓
Once every two or three months.
两到三个月一次
Sometimes more frequently, sometimes less.
有时频繁些,有时会少些
Do you have reason to believe any of them were underage?
你有理由相信她们中有人未成年吗
Jesus! No. Look, they were mostly highend.
天呐,没有,大多是高端妓女
That doesn't mean they were 18.
那不代表她们都到18岁了
I need a fucking break!
我得休息一下
What's going on?
怎么了
He's an amateur, Frank.
他道行太浅,弗兰克
If I can get under his skin in less than an hour,
如果我不到一小时就激怒了他
how do you think he'll hold up under the press?
面对媒体攻击他能撑多久呢
It'll be a Turkey shoot.
会被人当活靶子打
All right. I'll speak to him.
知道了,我会跟他谈的
Frank, it's just... it's not gonna work.
弗兰克,这 ...不行
I'm gonna get crucified.
我会被折磨死的
You'll be fine. We've got a crack team behind you.
没事的,我们有最好的团队支持你
It doesn't matter how good the team is.
不是说团队好就行了
I mean with my past? Come on.
像我这样的过去,算了吧
From the very beginning, I said this was the plan.
一开始我就说了方案就是这样
You agreed to it. I didn't think it through.
你也同意的,当时我没考虑清楚
We have to tackle this headon,
我们必须直面这些问题
or the G.O.P. will crucify you.
否则共和党就真要整死你了
We have to steal their ammunition from them.
我们需要借力打力
Honesty is your best defense and offense.
坦诚是你最佳防御也是最佳攻击
I'm the one that has to get in front of these cameras and say this shit.
要上镜头说这些话的人是我
They don't have to say it. I do.
他们又不用说,是我
Peter... I wanna be governor. I do.
彼得... 我想成为州长,真的
But not this way. I just can't do it.
但不能以这种方式,我做不来
If you weren't unsure now,
如果你现在没打退堂鼓
there'd be something wrong with you.
那才叫有毛病呢
I expected this.
这是预料之中
Not easy... what we're asking you to do.
我们要你做的事并不容易
It's okay to vacillate a little.
犹豫是正常的
I'm not trying to throw a wrench in the works.
我不是想妨碍你们
I know you're not. I'll tell you what.
这我知道,跟你说
You take the rest of the day off.
今天不用忙活这个了
You go back to your office,
回你办公室去
you catch up with whatever you have to catch up on,
赶一下落下的工作
you get a good night's sleep, you go to a meeting tomorrow,
回去睡个好觉,明天开个会
and then you come here and we'll talk the whole thing through.
然后再过来,我们把整件事情好好谈谈
Can you give me at least that?
这你总能办到吧
Yeah. Okay, Frank.
好的,没问题,弗兰克
Good.
很好
What's going on with all the little sculptures?
那些小折纸是怎么回事
I found a flower on the dining room table
我在餐桌上看到一朵花
and a bird on the nightstand a few days ago.
几天前床头柜上还有只鸟
It's a swan.
那是天鹅
You made them?
都是你做的
Yes.
是的
A new hobby?
新爱好吗
No.
不是
It's an interest.
只是心血来潮而已
May I bring up something else I've noticed?
能说说我留意到的另一件事吗
What's that?
什么事
You...
你...
standing in front of the refrigerator.
站在冰箱前面
Is there a reason you haven't talked to me about it?
你为什么一直都没有跟我谈
I haven't felt the need to.
因我觉得没必要
Is it bad?
严重吗