I want everything packed for tomorrow.
把行李都收拾好准备明天走
We checked already, dad. Oh, did you?
我们检查过了,爸爸,真的吗
Those are my pink Nikes on the kitchen counter?
厨房台面上的粉红耐克是我的吗
And you, Autobot,
还有你,汽车人
what is Optimus Prime doing under my bed?
擎天柱怎么在我床底下呢
He better transform himself
你明天出发前
into your backpack before you have to leave tomorrow.
他最好变形成你的行李
Hey, dad?
爸爸
Is Christina coming back?
克里斯蒂娜还会回来吗
Um, I don't think so, buddy. No.
我想不会了,宝贝,不会了
Oh, I liked her.
我喜欢她
Me, too. She's cool.
我也是,她挺不错
Yeah, she is cool.
是啊
And you guys gotta brush your teeth
你们得刷牙了
and then check the rooms again,
然后再把房间检查一遍
and then it's time for bed.
就可以上床睡觉了
Got it, pumpkins?
懂了吗,小南瓜们
Dad, you know I hate it when you call us pumpkins.
爸爸,我讨厌你叫我们小南瓜
Go before I turn you into a pie.
快去,否则把你们做成南瓜派
Peter Russo.
彼得·罗素
He's a drunk.
他是个酒鬼
He is at the moment, a very functional one.
他目前是,而且很能干
Imagine if he was sober.
想想他戒酒会是什么样子
Even so, you run him for governor,
即使如此,你让他去竞选州长
people are going to dig into his past.
人们会去翻他的前科
Well, we turn that into an asset, not a liability.
那我们就化劣势为优势
Here's who I was. Here's who I am now.
曾经堕落,现在脱胎换骨了
You saw how they dismissed him
你也看到首脑会晤上
in three seconds at the leadership meeting.
他们想都没想就否定了他
Patty Whittaker is very openminded,
帕特·惠特克非常开明
and I am very persuasive.
而我又很善于说服别人
You think Russo even wants it?
罗素有这意思吗
Any kid who's made it from the streets of South Philly
能从费城南部的街道
to the Capitol Rotunda is ambitious.
爬到国会圆形大厅的人都有野心
We just need to tap into that,
我们只要激起这份野心
surround him with the best people
给他最优秀的人才
and then build the machine and push the go button.
建立好团队,就能一发冲天
So you think he could win.
那你觉得他能赢
I think he can be a contender.
我认为他有能力一争
Okay, let's say we pull off a miracle and he wins.
好吧,假设奇迹出现了,他赢了
What do we gain by it?
这对我们有什么好处
Isn't it better to be holding the reins in this race
掌控着这场竞选
than watching from the stands?
不比当个旁观者好吗
You wife is on the phone.
您夫人来电
Put her through in here.
接进来
I understand that Pennsylvania's important for redistricting
我明白宾州对选区重划的重要性
No, no, no, this isn't just about this race, Doug.
不,不仅是为了竞选,道格
Expand your thinking.
开拓思路
Who else is from Pennsylvania?
还有谁是宾州人
No, no, no, not in Congress.
不对,不是众议院里的人
The executive branch.
而是行政部门
The vice president.
副总统
Hello, my dear.
亲爱的你好
Nancy had my tux drycleaned
南希拿我的西装去干洗了
so I won't embarrass
这样我就不会...
The Cotesworth cancelled on us.
科茨沃斯酒店取消了我的预约
I'm leaving right now. I'll come get you.
我马上就出发去接你
I've got to go.
我得走了
What's going on?
出什么事了
The hotel, for tonight's gala.
今晚庆典的酒店
They refused to let Claire into the ballroom
他们不让克莱尔的人进宴会厅
because their employees are union.
因为他们的雇员是工会的
Spinella.
斯比奈拉
Yeah, he can go after me all he wants,
他怎么冲我来都可以
but to go after my wife?
居然动我老婆
No class. Meet me at the Cotesworth.
真下作,我们在科茨沃斯酒店碰面
You got it.
好的
Why can't we just move it to another place?
为什么不干脆去别处办
I looked into that. Everything's booked.
我查过了,到处都有预约了
You have to reserve these things weeks in advance.
这种事得提前几周预约
I've got Stamper online looking for another venue somewhere.
我让斯坦福在网上找其他地点
Francis, the delivery trucks are already at the Cotesworth.
弗兰西斯,货运卡车已经到科茨沃斯酒店了
I can't have people showing up at a different place
我总不能让大家改去别的地方
in case they don't get the email.
万一有人没收到通知邮件怎么办
This is my fault. I feel awful.
都是我的错,我很内疚
There's a half a million on the line here.
这可事关五十万
I realize that.
这我知道
And I can't keep having my work
我不能总让我的工作
take these hits on behalf of yours.
因为你的而受影响
It's more than just an inconvenience.
这已经不是小麻烦了
I know. We'll solve it.
我知道了,问题会解决的
Hey, I just got your email. What did you think?
我收到了你的邮件,觉 得怎样
You don't have to send me things before you post.
发稿不需要先经过我
Oh, I thought you might want to take a look.
我以为你会想先看一下
The goal here is for everyone to post things
我们的目标是让我来不及读
faster than I have a chance to read them.
你们就发布了
If you're satisfied with the article, just put it up.
只要你自己满意,就可以发布
Okay. Are you satisfied?
好的,你满意吗
I think so.
我觉得还行
Okay, you are or you aren't.
好吧,要么满意要么不满意
Whatever hoops the Herald made you jump through
《先驱报》逼你耍的那些把式
I know. ...Let them go.
我知道,忘掉就好
It's okay to be opinionated, Zoe,
固执己见没什么错,佐伊
and it's okay to go outside to get your hands dirty.
出去挖新闻也没什么错
You're no longer tied to a desk.
你不需要坐在桌前
Or that pillow, for that matter.
或者是那个垫子
I'm not going to post it.
我不发了
Midterm predictions they're not news.
中期预测不算新闻
They're bullshit.
纯属胡扯
Well, I agree.
我同意
I can do better.
我可以做得更好
I think you can.
我相信你可以
Feel free to blow my mind.
欢迎你给我惊喜