剧情联播
剧说天下
Blair: So cute!
真可爱!
Isabel: These should be framed or something.
真该裱起来。
Blair: Not bad work. And here's yours, as promised.
干得不错。说好的,这是你的,。
Jenny: Thanks.
谢谢。
Serena: Here you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you.Oh, hi, I’m Serena.
你们在这呢,我在餐厅里到处找你们。你好,我是Serena。
Jenny: I know. I mean, hi, I’m Jenny.
我知道,我是说,你好,我是Jenny。
Serena: When's the party?
派对什么时候举行?
Blair: Saturday. And You're kinda not invited since until 12 hours ago, everyone thought you were at boarding school.
周六。还有你不在受邀之列,因为直到12小时前人人都以为你在念寄宿学校。
Now we're full, and, uh, Jenny used up all the invites.
现在人满了,请贴给Jenny用光了。
Jenny: Um, actually...
其实...
Blair: You can go now. Sorry.
你可以走了,对不起。
Serena: No, that's okay. I got a lot of stuff to do anyway.
不,没事,反正我事情也很多。
Blair: Well, we should get going then unless you want us to wait for you.
那好,我们该走了,除非你要我们等你。
Looks like you got a lot of yogurt left.
看起来你还有不少酸奶没吃呢。
Serena: No, go ahead. Blair, think we could meet tonight?
不,你们现走吧。Blair,今晚能见面吗?
Blair: I'd love to, but I'm doing something with Nate tonight.
我也想,但今晚我约好Nate了。
Serena: The palace. 8:00? Nate will wait.
在皇宫酒店,8点如何? Nate会等你和我谈完的。
Gossip girl: Spotted on the steps of the met...An s. And b. Power struggle.
在大都会美术馆的阶梯上S跟B在较劲。
Blair: I could probably do a half-hour.
我大概有半小时时间吧。
Gossip girl: Did S. think she could waltz home, and things would be just like they were?
S认为她可以这么施施然的回来,一切都会和以前一样吗?
Serena: Thanks for making the time.
谢谢你抽时间和我见面。
Blair: You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友。
Gossip girl: Did B. think S.would go down without a fight? Or can these two hotties work it?
B认为S会这么束手就擒? 还是这两个辣妹, 能设法和平共处?
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a good catfight, and this could be a classic.
绯闻女友最爱的就是, 女生间的勾心斗角。而这有可能成为经典的一战。