Ever bother you?
你心安吗?
I don't run the scams.I just process the profits.
我没干坏事 只是洗钱
A fine line, maybe
也许这是强词夺理
but I also built that library
但我只手成立图书馆
and used it to help guys get their high school diploma.
帮助囚友考取中学文凭
Why do you think he lets me do all that?
典狱长凭什么任我做?
Keep you happy and doing the laundry.
为了使你
Money instead of sheets.
乐于帮他洗钱
Well, I work cheap. That's the tradeoff.
我算是便宜卖给他
Tommy Williams came to Shawshank in 1965
汤米在65年来到肖申克
on a two-year stretch for B and E.
犯了"破闯"判了两年
That's breaking and entering to you.
就是强行入侵他人公宅
Cops caught him sneaking TV sets out the back door of a JC Penney.
他在商店后门偷彩电时被逮
Mr. Rock 'n' Roll
摇滚狂一个
cocky as hell.
跩得够可爱
Come on, old boys. Moving like molasses!
快啦 各位老兄 慢吞吞的
Making me look bad.
我看了难过
We liked him immediately.
人见人爱
I'm backing out the door and I got the TV like this.
我退出门外 我这样抱着电视
A big old thing. I couldn't see shit. Then I hear this voice.
它很大 害我看不见 忽然传出声音
"Freeze, kid, hands in the air."
"别动 手举起来"
I was standing there, holding onto that TV. Finally the voice says:
我站着抱紧电视
"You hear what I said, boy?" I say, "Yes, sir. I did.
他又说"你听没有?" 我说有 但我若松手
But if I drop this, you get me on destruction of property too."
就一条毁损财产罪
You done some stretch in Cashman, right?
你在凯希曼监狱蹲过?
Yeah, that was an easy piece of time, let me tell you.
那是最好混的日子
Weekend furloughs. Work programs.
周末回家 外役制度
Not like here. 不像这里
Sounds like you done time all over.
你哪里都蹲过嘛
I've been in and out since I was 13.
我13岁起以牢为家
Name it, chances are I've been there.
你想的到的监狱我都待过
Perhaps you should try a new profession.
也许你该改行了
What I mean is
依我看
you're not a very good thief.You should try something else.
你的贼功不灵光 该做做别的事
Yeah, what the hell you know about it, Capone?
你懂个屁 你是卡彭呀?
What are you in for?
你为何入狱?
Me?
我?
A lawyer fucked me.
被律师害了
Everybody's innocent in here. Don't you know that?
肖申克没人有罪 你不懂吗?
adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的