听力文本:
Attention everyone, if you would, please pay attention so we can form lines to bring a little more order to entering the museum.
各位请注意,我们可以通过排队的方式来增加一些进入博物馆的购票人数。
If you already have a ticket, whether it's a seasonal ticket or online ticket, please proceed to line one.
如果您已购票,不管是季票还是网购的票,都请到第一队。
If you are part of a tour group or would like to purchase group tickets, please proceed to line two.
如果您是旅游团的成员或想购买团票,请到第二队。
And last, if you don't have a ticket, please proceed to line three.
如果您还没购买门票,就请到第三队。
Standard admission is $12 per adult and $8 for children under 16.
标准票价是:成人每人12美元,16岁以下的儿童每人8美元。
Student and senior citizens can also get a special rate of $10.
学生和老人的优惠价是10美元。
The museum will open in ten minutes.
博物馆将在10分钟后开放。
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in making entrance to the museum run smoothly.
请耐心等候,顺利进馆,谢谢配合。
80. What are the tickets for?
门票是做什么的?
81. Who should go to line one?
什么人应该站在第一队?
82. How much is regular adult admission?
普通成人票是多少钱?