手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 双语阅读 > 双语杂志 > 双语达人 > 正文

不管世事如何,生命都在继续

来源:沪江 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It feels good to move back home after two years.

在经过了两年之后,能搬回家住真的很不错。
It was the last place I saw him alive, the last place I kissed him goodbye, and the last place I would hear him say, “I love you, Baby—see ya tonight.”
爷爷还活着时,我最后一次见到他就是在这,这也是我最后一次和他吻别的地方,也是我最后一次听到他说“宝贝,我爱你。晚上再见。”的地方。
He died that day of a heart attack shortly after arriving at work.
那天,他开始工作后不久,就突发心脏病去世了。
Tonight the fireflies came out for the first time this summer.
今晚,萤火虫们在这个夏天第一次露面。
As I planted flowers, a grandpa and his granddaughter walked by on their way to fish at the lake.
当我正在种花的时候,一位爷爷和他的孙女从旁边走过,他们要去钓鱼。
I guess life goes on with or without us.
看来,不管我们在不在,生命都在继续。

生活.jpg

Sometimes, when you are reminded of your past happiness by someone else's happiness, their happiness becomes yours.

有时候,当别人的幸福让你想起你曾经的幸福时,他们的幸福就成了你自己的。
And you hope that this beautiful moment of their lives can last as long as possible, as if you are living it yourself.
于是你希望他们生命中这美好的瞬间能尽可能地延长,就好像是你自己在过他们的生活一样。
I think that's the true face of love.
我想,这就是爱真正的面目吧。
That's how we feel it.
这就是我们感受爱的方式。
It’s good to be home.
回家的感觉真好。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。