Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee at the campus employment office.
请听一位学生和大学就业办公室的一位职员之间的对话。
Hi, can I help you?
嗨,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
I hope so. My name’s Mark Wickman. I’m...
希望如此。我的名字叫Mark Wickman,我是......
Don’t I remember you from last year? You worked in, uh, where was it? The art library?
我记得去年见过你,你在......哪儿来着?你在艺术图书馆工作过?
Yeah, you’re good. That was me, and I really enjoyed the work.Right,
是的,你的记性真好。是我没错,我非常喜欢那份工作。没错,
yeah.Your supervisor gave us some really great feedback at the end of the year, oh, “he’s so organized, always on time, helpful...”
嗯,去年年底你的指导员给了我们一些非常棒的回馈,说:“他非常井井有条,总是很准时,乐于助人......”
Really, well...I’m glad. It was a good job.
真的吗?哇,我很高兴。那份工作很不错。
Well, we usually try to match student’s jobs with their academic interests.
我们通常会按照学生们的学业兴趣来给他们匹配工作。
Yeah, um, I’m not exactly sure what career I’m headed for. But librarian is a possibility.
是的,我不是非常确定我将来要做的职业,但是图书馆管理员是一种可能性。
It was a great experience to learn how it works and meet some people working in the field, but for this year, well, that’s what I wanted to ask about.
能够见识到它是如何工作的,见到一些在这个领域工作的人是一次很棒的经历,但是今年......这正是我想问的。
Oh, how come you waited so long to come in?
你怎么等了这么久才过来?