手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何正确地打包包裹?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Pass me the packing tape.
  • 帮我拿一下包装胶带。
  • This box is ready to be sealed.
  • 这个盒子可以密封了。
  • Wait! You can't just send our product like that.
  • 等一下!你不可以就这么发货。
  • It needs to be protected so it won't break in transit.
  • 发货前需仔细包装,那么运输过程中物品才不易受到损害。
  • That doesn't speak well for our product, does it?
  • 这不会影响我们的产品,不是吗?
  • It has nothing to do with the quality of our product.
  • 跟我们的产品质量没有关系。
  • It's all about the quality of the packing. Hand me some bubble wrap.
  • 这是包装问题。把气泡包装给我。
  • Here.
  • 给你。
  • See what I'm doing?
  • 看到我怎么做了吧?
  • I'm wrapping each product in two layers of bubble wrap, placing them in the box, and then filling in the gaps with packing peanuts. Got that?
  • 我将每件产品用两层气泡膜包裹,将产品放入箱子,之后再拿填充物把缝隙填满。明白了吗?
  • Fine, I'll pack it the way you want it.
  • 知道了,我会按照你的方式来包装。
  • What about these smaller products?
  • 那这些小产品该怎么办?
  • You want them packed in a box?
  • 将它们放入箱子?
  • No, the smaller products should be shipped in padded mailers like these.
  • 不是的,小一点的产品用带衬垫的包裹进行运输。
  • Should I wrap the product in bubble wrap first?
  • 需要先用气泡膜包装吗?
  • No, these padded mailers should protect them from impact.
  • 不用,衬垫的邮包可以避免产品受损。
  • Good. Let's put on a label and be done with it.
  • 好的。咱们给盒子贴上标签,然后赶紧完工。
  • Hold on. These boxes and mailers need to be taped up so they don't open during shipping.
  • 等一下。这些箱子和信件需要用胶带密封以保证运输期间不会裂开。
  • Make sure all openings are sealed.
  • 要确保所有的开口都是密封完好的。
  • Okay, now are we done?
  • 好吧,现在完成了吧?
  • Sure, with this batch – just 64 more to go.
  • 当然,打包完这个,还剩下64个。
  • Uh!
  • 嗷!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Suzanne: Pass me the packing tape. This box is ready to be sealed.

苏珊娜:帮我拿一下包装胶带。这个盒子可以密封了。
George: Wait! You cant just send our product like that. It needs to be protected so it wont break in transit.
乔治:等一下!你不可以就这么发货。发货前需仔细包装,那么运输过程中物品才不易受到损害。
Suzanne: That doesnt speak well for our product, does it?
苏珊娜:这不会影响我们的产品,不是吗?

pod161021.jpg

George: It has nothing to do with the quality of our product. Its all about the quality of the packing. Hand me some bubble wrap.
乔治:跟我们的产品质量没有关系。这是包装问题。把气泡包装给我。
Suzanne: Here.
苏珊娜:给你。
George: See what Im doing? Im wrapping each product in two layers of bubble wrap, placing them in the box, and then filling in the gaps with packing peanuts. Got that?
乔治:看到我怎么做了吧?我将每件产品用两层气泡膜包裹,将产品放入箱子,之后再拿填充物把缝隙填满。明白了吗?
Suzanne: Fine, Ill pack it the way you want it. What about these smaller products? You want them packed in a box?
苏珊娜:知道了,我会按照你的方式来包装。那这些小产品该怎么办?将它们放入箱子?
George: No, the smaller products should be shipped in padded mailers like these.
乔治:不是的,小一点的产品用带衬垫的包裹进行运输。
Suzanne: Should I wrap the product in bubble wrap first?
苏珊娜:需要先用气泡膜包装吗?
George: No, these padded mailers should protect them from impact.
乔治:不用,衬垫的邮包可以避免产品受损。
Suzanne: Good. Lets put on a label and be done with it.
苏珊娜:好的。咱们给盒子贴上标签,然后赶紧完工。
George: Hold on. These boxes and mailers need to be taped up so they dont open during shipping. Make sure all openings are sealed.
乔治:等一下。这些箱子和信件需要用胶带密封以保证运输期间不会裂开。要确保所有的开口都是密封完好的。
Suzanne: Okay, now are we done?
苏珊娜:好吧,现在可以了吧?
George: Sure, with this batchjust 64 more to go.
乔治:当然,打包完这一个,还有64个呢。
Suzanne: Uh!
苏珊娜:嗷!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 气泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。