手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:和街头小贩讨价还价

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Just look at the quality of that.
  • 你就看看这质量。
  • You won't find a finer one anywhere.
  • 过了这村就没这店了哟。
  • It's nice, but it's more than I want to spend.
  • 好是好,但超过我的预算了。
  • Okay, just for you, I'll knock off 10%.
  • 好的,就为了你,我给你便宜10%。
  • What do you say?
  • 怎么样?
  • I think it's still too pricey.
  • 我认为仍然很贵。
  • I think I'll pass.
  • 我想还是不买。
  • Wait! Don't be so hasty.
  • 等等!别这么草率。
  • What you have there is a one-of-a-kind item.
  • 你眼前的是一件独一无二的商品。
  • You don't want to pass up something this special.
  • 你肯定不想错过这特别的东西。
  • I'll think about it…
  • 我得考虑下…
  • How about if I throw in a second one for the same price, a two-for-one offer?
  • 如果我第二件也是同样的价格,你心动吗?
  • I thought you said this was one-of-a-kind.
  • 我还在想刚才你说这件是独一无二。
  • Did I? I meant to say that there aren't many out there like it.
  • 我说的吗?我的意思是说,很多都不是这样的。
  • I just happen to have two. How about it?
  • 我只是碰巧有两个。怎么样?
  • I think I'll shop around first.
  • 我想还是先转转货比三家。
  • This offer is only good right now, so don't walk away.
  • 这个价格只有现在才卖,所以您留步。
  • Like I said, I'll think about it…
  • 我说了,要考虑下…
  • All right. Name your price.
  • 肖恩:好吧,说下你能接受的价格。
  • Make me a reasonable offer and I'll let you have it.
  • 给我个合理价,它就是你的了。
  • How about 30% off?
  • 30%怎么样?
  • That's highway robbery!
  • 这简直是抢劫!
  • I'm just a street vendor trying to make a living here.
  • 我就是个街头小贩,还想靠这行谋生。
  • Take it or leave it.
  • 卖不卖随你。
  • All right, you have a deal.
  • 好吧,成交。
  • You drive a hard bargain. You wouldn't be looking for a job, would you?
  • 你讨价还价够狠的。你不会是在找份工作吧?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
尚恩:你就看看这质量。
You won't find a finer one anywhere.
过了这村就没这店了哟。
Patrice:It's nice, but it's more than I want to spend.
帕特里斯:好是好,但超过我的预算了。
Sean:Okay, just for you, I'll knock off 10%.
尚恩:好的,就为了你,我给你便宜10%。
What do you say?
怎么样?
Patrice:I think it's still too pricey.
帕特里斯:我认为仍然很贵。
I think I'll pass.
我想还是不买。

Sean:Wait! Don't be so hasty.

尚恩:等等!别这么草率。
What you have there is a one-of-a-kind item.
你眼前的是一件独一无二的商品。
You don't want to pass up something this special.
你肯定不想错过这特别的东西。
Patrice:I'll think about it…
帕特里斯:我得考虑下…
Sean:How about if I throw in a second one for the same price, a two-for-one offer?
尚恩:如果我第二件也是同样的价格,你心动吗?
Patrice:I thought you said this was one-of-a-kind.
帕特里斯:我还在想刚才你说这件是独一无二。
Sean:Did I? I meant to say that there aren't many out there like it.
尚恩:我说的吗?我的意思是说,很多都不是这样的。
I just happen to have two. How about it?
我只是碰巧有两个。怎么样?
Patrice:I think I'll shop around first.
帕特里斯:我想还是先转转货比三家。
Sean:This offer is only good right now, so don't walk away.
尚恩:这个价格只有现在才卖,所以您留步。
Patrice:Like I said, I'll think about it…
帕特里斯:我说了,要考虑下…
Sean:All right. Name your price.
尚恩:好吧,说下你能接受的价格。
Make me a reasonable offer and I'll let you have it.
给我个合理价,它就是你的了。
Patrice:How about 30% off?
帕特里斯:30%怎么样?
Sean:That's highway robbery!
尚恩:这简直是抢劫!
I'm just a street vendor trying to make a living here.
我就是个街头小贩,还想靠这行谋生。
Patrice:Take it or leave it.
帕特里斯:卖不卖随你。
Sean:All right, you have a deal.
尚恩:好吧,成交。
You drive a hard bargain. You wouldn't be looking for a job, would you?
你讨价还价够狠的。你不会是在找份工作吧?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hasty ['heisti]

想一想再看

adj. 匆匆的,轻率的,急忙的

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。