Todd: OK, Hello!
你好!
Nanju: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Hi, what's your name?
嗨,你叫什么?
Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju.
我叫Nanju.
Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name?
Nanju. Nanju,你的名字怎么拼啊?
Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U.
恩,N-A-N-J-U.
Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from?
哦好的,那真是个不错的名字。那你来自哪里?
Nanju: I'm from Madras.
我来自马德拉斯。
Todd: Madras!
马德拉斯?
Nanju: It's in India.
在印度。
Todd: Madras. What part of India?
马德拉斯,在印度的哪部分?
Nanju: It's in the South India.
南印度。
Todd: South India.
南印度?
Nanju: South India.
南印度。
Todd: And how long have you been in Japan?
你来印度多长时间了?
Nanju: The past four months I am here and working in somewhere, working.
四个月前我来的,然后在某个地方上班呢。
Todd: OK, and what do you do in Japan?
好的,那你在日本是做什么的?
Nanju: It's normal, a software engineer.
很普通,就是个软件工程师。
Todd: Software engineer. Oh, you can help me with my computer.
软件工程师。哦,你能帮我看看我的电脑吗?
Nanju: No, nothing. Just I know how to program and that's it.
当然,没问题。但我只知道如何操作,只会那点东西。
Todd: Were you always good at computers when you were young?
你小的时候就擅长电脑吗?
Nanju: Yeah, I might be, from the 12th standard. like 18th years. From 18 years I am working with the computer.
对呀。我12岁的时候就已经能做别人18岁做的事了,而我18岁的时候就已经开始凭电脑工作了。