手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第141期:香港 HongKong

编辑:emma   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!
  • 大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura。
  • Hi!
  • 嗨!
  • Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?
  • 嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?
  • I'm from Hong Kong.
  • 我来自香港。
  • Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.
  • 香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。
  • Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong
  • 好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候
  • they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.
  • 他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。
  • And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.
  • 而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。
  • Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?
  • 你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?
  • When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.
  • 嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。
  • The 24th floor.
  • 24层。
  • So my brother live in 44.
  • 我哥哥住44层。
  • Wow!
  • 哇!
  • It's amazing right?
  • 很神奇吧?
  • Yeah, that's insane. Wow
  • 对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。
  • So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.
  • 所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。
  • Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?
  • 哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?
  • Well, what do you mean?
  • 嗯,什么意思?
  • Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?
  • 就是说住在香港哪点好?
  • Mm!
  • 嗯!
  • It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?
  • 一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?
  • Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.
  • 大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。
  • OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?
  • 好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?
  • Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.
  • 嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。
  • Really!
  • 是嘛!
  • Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.
  • 是的,但现在因为我们也算是中国的一部分,所以我们不得不学普通话。
  • OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
  • 好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。
  • Well, you can say that.
  • 对,可以这么说。
  • That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.
  • 太棒了,好的,非常感谢。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura

Laura: Hi!

嗨!

Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?

Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

我来自香港。

Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。

Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。

Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?

Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。

Todd: The 24th floor.

24层。

Laura: So my brother live in 44.

我哥哥住44层。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Laura: It's amazing right?

很神奇吧?

Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。

Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。

Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?

Laura: Well, what do you mean?

嗯,什么意思?

Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

就是说住在香港哪点好?

Laura: Mm!

嗯!

Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?

Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。

Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?

Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

是的,但现在因为我们也算是中国的一部分,所以我们不得不学普通话。

Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。

Laura: Well, you can say that.

对,可以这么说。

Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

太棒了,好的,非常感谢。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。